[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Yohimbine General/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
Couldn't find yohimbine hcl where I life (and shipping is terarded $$)
The only shit I could find was pic related.

It says 451mg per pill 9% yohimbe alkaloid. Am I correct in assuming that is total alkaloid, not yohimbine? If so, how much of this is yohimbine (roughly)

Also can I take it before I sleep if I don't eat at least 3 hours before sleeping?

Also if I take it first thing when I wake up, can I redose 3-5 hours later? (Like if I am fasting 8-9 waking hours)

I heard you can't do anaerobic cardio on yohimbe, but can you take it immediately after doing intense cardio (or lifting)??
>>
Not an answer but a Yohimbe question.

Is this shit for real, or is this a meme supplement?
>>
>>36415716
It is still cal in<cal out
But it is essentially the same mechanism as clen, except on your alpha receptors instead of your beta, and you can keep your natty card because it's just plants, bro
>>
>>36415658
If you take it before bed it will keep you up
>>
>>36415716
Its legit, but don't follow the serving size on the bottle, wont do much. I have to take like 7 pills
>>36415716
Follow the wiki. http://yohimbine.emgsites.com/
>>
File: 1457699234495.jpg (69 KB, 896x352) Image search: [Google]
1457699234495.jpg
69 KB, 896x352
>>36415658
Yohimbine 7 AM
Protein shake then EC stack 11 AM

Okay?
>>
>>36415731
That's a risk I am willing to take but thanks for the forewarning

>>36415760
I had read that wiki, but afaik it doesn't address my questions
-what % of TA is yohimbine
-can I redose
-any reason not to take it before sleeping
-can it be taken immediately after anaerobic exercise?
>>
>>36415769
Eating after taking it is supposed to essentially negate it, afaik.

Remain fasted and do low intensity cardio
>>
>>36415658
Ok I think I figured it out.
But I need someone to make sure i am not wrongtarded

http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/7549534
>bark has been reported to contain up to 6% total alkaloids, 10-15% of which are yohimbine
Now this is an EXTRACT that I have that says 2% yohimbe alkaloid ( I said 9%in the OP, but it is 9mg)

Now given this extract is probably more than 1/3rd the potency of unextracted bark, would it be safe to assume that it means 2% yohimbine, not 2%total alkaloid?

Otherwise I am taking ~17 pills for my 16mg dose, and that seems wrong. 2 pills seems more reasonable for a """"full potency"""" extract pill.
>>
>>36416010

17 pills is right.
>>
>>36416067
Kek
>>
I love the YC stack alot.I took it for a month recorded my results and am def doing it again.I went from about 220 to around 205 but the one thing I noticed so did everyone else is my man boobs literally disappeared and my love handles shrunk so dam much
>>
>>36415769
>>36415905
Yeah that's what I meant. Yohimbine at 7 AM, 7-8 AM light cardio.

Then a couple of hours later, protein and EC stack.
>>
>>36416230
it doesn't start working instantly... give it 20-30 minutes to kick in before your light cardio.. and at least 2 hours after taking it before breaking fast
>>
>>36415885
>-can I redose
>-any reason not to take it before sleeping
>-can it be taken immediately after anaerobic exercise?
Pls respond
>>
I have really high blood pressure, not sure why and too lazy to go to the doctor to find out. but is there any benefit in terms of fat loss to taking caffeine with yohimbine? I have a bottle of yhcl that i plan to start dosing next month and just wondering if the added pulse and bp of taking concentrated caffeine will benefit me
>>
>>36416687
Idk about your blood shit, but YC stack is great
>>
>>36416684
Also, how long does it "last"?
>>
>>36416684

it breaks down fat and gets it into your bloodstream - BUT, if you don't then burn that fat somehow (ie light cardio) it just gets stored again. So taking it and sleeping or even just sitting around doing nothing is totally pointless. You want to take it, wait 30 minutes, and then go be active.

>>36416866

it "lasts" about 2 hours. After a couple hours you can then either re-up, or go start eating for the day.
>>
Is there anything wrong with only taking y 5 days a week?
>>
Where do you get Yohimbine HCL in New Zealand?
>>
>>36418149
Nope just won't get the absolutely fastest results. Just do your cardio with it and you'll be good. Some Y is better than no Y
>>
>>36418189
I don't think it's legally sold there though you can get Ephedrine if I'm not mistaken. Try that, it's more or less the same sans boners
>>
>>36415658
>you can't do anaerobic cardio on yohimbe
Where did you hear that?
>>
File: alb_yoh_tldr.png (61 KB, 1310x567) Image search: [Google]
alb_yoh_tldr.png
61 KB, 1310x567
>>36415658
Get hcl imo
>>
>>36418189
It's illegal. Pretty much anything that actually works at aiding in improving your looks (bar protein powders and creatine probably something else I missed) is illegal. I was thinking about asking some stranger on the Internet to ship me some in a fish oil bottle or something like that so it can get through customs (in general our customs are worse odds than a coin flip to get anything in)
>>
How do you get this in Australia? I'm planning to move there and this product is the only one I trust and works extremely well for cutting.
>>
>>36415658
>I heard you can't do anaerobic cardio on yohimbe, but can you take

You can do cardio, I even sauna on yohimbine.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.