[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Squats...deadlifts...young man are you trying to hurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: Ben_Carson_MD.jpg (1 MB, 1418x2100) Image search: [Google]
Ben_Carson_MD.jpg
1 MB, 1418x2100
>"Squats...deadlifts...young man are you trying to hurt yourself?"
>>
Go sucks Trump's dick you nigger moron faggot.
>>
>>36415527
Oh shit it's that guy who thought the pyramids were used to store grain.

*moonwalks out of office*
>>
>>36415538
Edge racism bro

>>>/pol/
>>
>>36415527
Why do they give prisoners masks?
>>
>>36415538

That's not nice
>>
File: BenCarsonScrubs-620x599.jpg (52 KB, 620x599) Image search: [Google]
BenCarsonScrubs-620x599.jpg
52 KB, 620x599
>You want a blood test because someone called you a "low test faggot" on a Moroccan spice trading website?
>>
File: carsonposing.jpg (28 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
carsonposing.jpg
28 KB, 630x354
>You say a man diagnosed you as having "Low Energy"?
>>
>falls asleep
>>
File: 23CARSON-hp-master675.jpg (80 KB, 675x455) Image search: [Google]
23CARSON-hp-master675.jpg
80 KB, 675x455
>"You have one of the worst cases of Gynecomastia I've seen. You don't consume protein powder do you Anon?"
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>it says here you take advice from transsexual who calls himself "trappy-chan" on an online anime board because you want to leave humanity behind? Are you sure you weren't referred by a psychiatrist?
>>
>>36415527

If I wanted to hurt myself, I'd just ask what your diet plan is
>>
File: doctor_clipboard.jpg (207 KB, 1096x401) Image search: [Google]
doctor_clipboard.jpg
207 KB, 1096x401
>It says here you "squat ass to grass", you "eat big to get big" and you took advice from an unregistered strength coach to do "GOMAD". Care you explain yourself, son?
>>
>>36415588
I met this guy. I thought he was cool until years later when he started talking about politics. Read his book of you get a chance.
>>
>>36415689
Fucking kek. I just spit my food out
>>
>>36415689
Best thing I've read in fit today
>>
>>36415712
how low should I squat?
why shouldn't I eat big?
>>
File: carson_benjamin.jpg (40 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
carson_benjamin.jpg
40 KB, 300x221
>>36415771
>you should never do squats, just use light weight on machines.
>you should not eat so much because it will increase your cholesterol and increase your chance of getting a blood clot and then an aneurysm.
>c'mon
>>
>>36415538

dont talk like that about based sleepy ben.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.