[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>year of having an office job >hunched over keyboard for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: post_surgical_bra_455-vn_front.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
post_surgical_bra_455-vn_front.jpg
147 KB, 1000x1000
>year of having an office job
>hunched over keyboard for 8 hours during this year
>every time twist my back or flex backwards
>SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>times that I'd get pins and needles from snapping my lower back
>during those times i'd get woozy and almost lose balance
>ecg scans/blood tests/x-rays show that there is nothing wrong
>sternum is completely fucked and hurts to the point where I NEED to crack it or get someone to rikishi butt stomp on my chest

Going to a chiropractor tomorrow and hoping to spine readjusted, but I've been doing self-adjustments at home and getting people to sit on me.

Anyone have any ideas of their own? I've tried just about everything on my end from going to acupressure witch doctors to doing the Joe "buy my man junk in a pill" Rogan floating experiment, which did nothing. Floating in pitch darkness was kewl, though.
>>
lel

I have an office job and people think I am autistic for getting up every 15minutes to walk pace around for a bit.
>>
Are there pic w/o her hands in the way?
>>
>>36414802
They probably think you're autistic without even having you get up from your desk, so don't worry.
>>
>>36414855
Had a little kek at this one lol
>>
>>36414793
do you stretch nigga?

I know /fit/ is afraid of snapping their shit while stretching but my back was pretty torn up for years and tight muscles were the cause. Stretch your psoas, hams, and quads every day nigga
>>
>>36414793
Get a new chair. Knew a bunch of people with this problem, they got a better fitting chair, and all their problems were fixed
>>
Worse for me, I pulled the everliving fuck out of my trapezius yesterday and sitting at work today was hell.

Now I can't even sleep so I'll be useless at work tomorrow too.
>>
Do yoga.
>>
>>36415029
Kundalini or Zen? Suggestions for chest openers?
>>
>>36414793
What the fuck is she wearing?
>>
>>36415633
cupless bra
>>
File: 1439930268583.png (317 KB, 722x800) Image search: [Google]
1439930268583.png
317 KB, 722x800
>>36414793
>having an office job
>>
>>36414793
I'm not really sure what's going on in OP's picture, but I like it and need more.
>>
>>36415960
>getting a monthly tugboat
>>
>>36414987
This guy gets it, and also piriformis stretches.
>>
>>36414987
do you have any good stretch routines?
im an IT tech so im sitting for large parts of the day
>>
>>36414987
good advice, especially hamstrings. do it in the bathroom if you don't want people in the office to call you that crazy stretching guy.
>>
>>36414802

just get one of those useless rubber step counters, nobody will think you're weird as long as you have some stupid gadget to justify it

>work in office
>january
>out in hall to mensroom, lunch, etc.
>see coworker women coming down hall towards entry
>hold door for them (inb4 whiteknight - passkey entry which is a hassle and some are genuinely my friends)
>they make it to door
>pop out earbuds
>"oh, sorry, anon...just getting my steps in"
>hold up their fitbitted wrist
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.