[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright faggots let's get a supplement thread going. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1438914075152.png (278 KB, 900x849) Image search: [Google]
1438914075152.png
278 KB, 900x849
Alright faggots let's get a supplement thread going. What are you taking?

Cod Liver Oil
Probiotic
Magnesium
>>
Vit D - Great so far, feel better on the whole
Maca - It's like coffee pretty much, slight power output increase too
Ashwagandha - Better mood, more confident sort of feeling, seems to have balanced my hormones as well
ZMA - I dream a lot more and my jizz is thick, cured my low libido a while back

Might get some L-Citrulline for the workout pump and boner gains
>>
ZMA
Whey protein
Creatine
Beta alanine
Omega 3
Thermopure
Wheatgrass extract
Casein - can anyone tell me if this stuff is usefull as a I recently got told its useless if it taking protein sups anyway... It's expensive as shit so...
I also drink 10+ cups of green tea a day which I think has a massive effect on my metabolism
>>
>>36413231
>10+ cups

Shit dude isn't too much bad for your kidneys or something?
>>
Whey
Creatine
Cocoa powder
BCAAs
Vitamin D3
Cod Liver Oil
ZMA
Selenium
Valerian root extract occaisionally
>>
What's the best shit for wacky dreams?
>>
>>36413405
Acid
>>
File: 1455995465786.jpg (68 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1455995465786.jpg
68 KB, 530x600
>clenbutral
>multi vitamin
>omega 3
>taurine
>pre-workout
>creatine
>whey protein mane

im natty
>>
>>36413414
Can't get hold of that.

Would shroom grow kits from the mainland work?

>>36413430
>Creatine
>Natty
>>
>>36413264
I dunno man is it? I used to smoke a bunch of weed and green tea hits your canibanoid receptors as well... I'm Definately hooked on those feelings of warmth and elation stemming from the belly... 10 cups is a minimum I probably average 15 and at most 20...
Can anyone provide more info?
>>
>>36413231
>Casein
Are you taking about the protein? or?
Elaborate.
>>
>>36413120
>vitamin d

My nigga. I work overnights and I noticed a few months back that I was always tired no matter how much I slept. Started taking 2000 IU of D3 about a month ago and the change is extremely noticeable. Should've started taking this months ago
>>
Is milk thistle just a meme?
>>
>>36413440
Yeah that would work... I think shrooms scan have an amazing impact on your life but fuck with them too often and you'll end up being that guy who talks about tripping constantly despite no one bringing it up and unable to register that no one cares or is relating to you...
>>
>>36413463
As I understand it it is a protein that takes 8 hours to release so you take it at night and make gains while you sleep...I'm keen to know if that's bro science though
>>
>>36413088

Calcium Chewables
Creatine
One a Day Men's Multivitamin
>>
>>36413264
No. Lol. Look at the asians and brits who's always drinking tea. You get shit teeth tho
>>
>>36413526
It's not bro science, it's legit. It forms a solid in your stomach. I have some bro science to back it up.

Friend of mine came over and told me we were going to a festival drinking. Didn't have breakfast, just had some casein, two scoops. Didn't eat anything ALL day, just drank. I got sick and vomited. You would think I'd vomit nothing but fluid. The casein came up.... chunky. Like beef. It globs in your stomach and breaks down slowly.
>>
>>36413552
Yeah haha I'm British so I guess 10+ cups isn't that far out of the ordinary... I never heard it could be bad for your kidneys tho... It's more of a way of life than anything for me.
>>
>>36413497
I've never tried them tb.h, I'd like to, but I only know weed dealers and I live with my parents so I can't buy a grow kit (they're pretty sick tho, you can grow like 300-700g for 30 euros)
>>
Test E 500mg a week
Dianabol 40mg a day split into 4 doses throughout the day
Whey protein
Multi Vitamin
Magnesium
Iron labs Cycle support
BCAA's
>>
>>36413648
I've only tried them once (a large dose) and I plan to try them again this year... It was literally a life-changing experience, totally incredible. But I have seen first hand and can easily understand how people who abuse them become babbling hippies who have nothing else to talk about and don't understand when no one in the room is relating to you and everyone wants you to shut up...
>>
>>36413648
There is a guy who is a local at the pub in my town for whom it is a well known joke to ask him 'so anon... What are shrooms like?' Then walk away and come back an hour or two later and he'll still be talking about it to anyone around him or no one at all... Kinda sad really.
>>
>>36413088
Multi-vit
ZMA
Omega 3
Cod liver oil
Arginine
>>
>>36413724
There's this one beautiful hippy chick who I've missed too many opportunities to bang that would probably do shrooms with me, problem is they're too hard to get hold of and all the dealers I know are wastemen.

I'd never do it too often to become a SHROOMS LMAO kinda guy, I'm just curious to what a trip would be like.
>>
>>36413760
Citrulline is better than Arginine famm
>>
>>36413088
Tren, Deca, Test, multivitamin, creatine, zinc, whey protein, caffeine+yohimbine

also I take some disgusting brown powder for my joints.. Forgot the name of it
>>
>>36414300
Glucosamine or glutamine, I forget
>>
>>36413088
Fish Oil
Adderall

That's about it folks
>>
all of you kill yourselves
>>
Ok so i've started using this creatine hcl. have only used it for two days but I've read that one of its """"positives"""" is that it doesn't cause water retention like monohydrate.

Problem is, if its true. isn't that a bad thing? doesn't water retention cause your muscles to look fuller? half the reason I wanted to start creatine was to increase my size. does anyone know if HCL still pulls a lot of water to your muscles
>>
>>36416701

Bump, I need to know if I should take this shit back and get straight up monohydrate or if this will work fine.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 451x717) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 451x717
Whey
C
D
Zinc
Magnesium
Sometimes tribulus, like once a week if I feel like it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (56 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56 KB, 640x1136
I take pure amphetamine before every workout, not even kidding. Best pwo Eva.
>>
Started taking testosterone. Seems to be helping gains a little. Would recommend.
>>
Mutant mass
Creatine

Works good
>>
Vitamin D - Solgar - dose is 1000UI per day
Multivitamin - Now Daily Vits
Glucosamine complex(chondrotin,rose hip too) - Lamberts
Caffeine - Myprotein - 200mg pill before workout
Whey - Myprotein - 2 scoops a day usually one at breakfast and one at some point after workout
Creatine - Myprotein - 3 to 5g a day

I think I keep it to the basics and whatever, at some point I think I'm gonna get some fish oil too and some beta alanine just to have a cheap pre workout with caffeine too and actually want to see how much it will affect me. I think I need to get some turmeric + piperine from powdercity cause it will be probably have noticeable effects on my knee issues,mainly the inflammation(chondromalacia so that's why I get the glucosamine thing that my doctor suggested that did in fact work slightly but I don't intend to use it forevev as it's pricey too)
>>
>>36417308
How old are you? By taking test you fuck up your natural testerone creation if you plan to take that forever it doesnt matter though
>>
>>36413088
creatine, whey when i need it.
>>
>>36418891
You can still get your natural test back
>>
>>36419221
Unless you stay on it for too long without cycling. Do you even roid?
>>
>>36419277
Yeah I know, but if he doing a beginner's cycle he should be fine
>>
>whey
>BCAAs
>magnesium
>iron
>vitamin d3
>vitamin b3
>creatine
>caffeine
>>
File: goat.jpg (956 KB, 3296x2472) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
956 KB, 3296x2472
BCAA's
Zinc, Magnesium and Calcium mix in a tablet
Vit D
Protein concentrate
Dextrose (if the workout was extra difficult and I need a boost for the workday)
Multivitamin
Pic related fish oil
I also snort creatine of hookers bums
>>
Creatine, fish oil and b vitamin+magnesium supplement.
Proton powder too.
none of this shit is actually necessary
>>
Multivit
Cod liver oil
Astaxanthin
Ostarine
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.