[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Love eating >Hate being fat >Hate exercise wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: contemplation.jpg (22 KB, 350x348) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.jpg
22 KB, 350x348
>Love eating

>Hate being fat

>Hate exercise

wat do?
>>
File: Coldsteel_The_Hedgeheg.png (69 KB, 276x370) Image search: [Google]
Coldsteel_The_Hedgeheg.png
69 KB, 276x370
>>36412666
Hate being fat more than you hate exercising.
>>
>>36412666
Gaining some self respect should do the trick.
>>
>>36412666
I hate eating I hated being scrawny and I loved exercising so I just forced the food down until I wasn't scrawny anymore.

If you want to change you'll change.
>>
>>36412666
Sounds like you also love being a bitch
>>
>love eating
>hate being fat
>love to exercise, but can never exercise enough to burn off what I eat
>>
>>36412666
become a fat powerlifter
>>
"hating" exercise, kek. If you stick with it you will make it a habit and essentially come addicted to it the say way you'd become addicted to anything. Saying that you hate it only means you haven't done it enough. Fuck motivation. Fuck discipline. Just make it a habit and your body will CRAVE IT.
>>
Fuck exercising.

Just lift.
>>
>>36412666
you want the honest truth?
you just gonna be fat for the rest of your life
your weak
I can tell by this post
you will never be happy with the way you look
you will always give into immediate pleasure instead of long term satisfaction
you have no dedication or discipline
you cannot carry anything through to its fruition

you will be unhappy with yourself for most of your life

so yeah

wat do?
>>
File: dingdongcloseup.jpg (6 KB, 161x121) Image search: [Google]
dingdongcloseup.jpg
6 KB, 161x121
>>36414150
might want to ease up on OP there friend, he might not be able to take the truth
>>
>>36414173
who else will tell him?
atleast now he will be aware of the mess he is making of himself and his life
instead of it just happening and thinking "how?"
>>
>>36414150
>>36414267

You're not telling me anything I don't know already pal.
>>
>>36415154
Then why ask? You know if you don't want to be a fat cunt you can't eat like one, you probably know even though you dislike working out you need to.

>why ask questions you know the answer to?
>>
>>36412666
drinking a gallon of bleached helped me lose a ton of weight. source: google
>>
>>36414150
youre right. he doesnt know self sacrifice
never gonna make it
>>
>>36414150
This guy's telling the truth OP...
I was exactly like you for so long, before I lost 100+ pounds. Think of exercising and eating healthy as a snowball effect. Its hard for a week, then by a month its pretty easy, then by 6 months, you'll laugh at the way you used to treat your body.

You know what needs to be done, and if you dont, just follow the sticky. Dont listen to your mate that used to go to the gym/tv commercials ect. The sticky will guide you.

I believe in you OP, but you've got to cut the excuses and just do the fucking job.
>>
>>36415154

GET OFF THE BOARD FAGGOT NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOW SAD YOU ARE
>>
>>36412666
But you evidently love shitpostan
>>
>>36412883
Fuck I love this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.