[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
removing my gyno tomorrow, already shaved more tips? im somewhat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1455068289182.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1455068289182.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
removing my gyno tomorrow, already shaved

more tips?

im somewhat nervous cuz i was told i might have to walk around with blood bags afterwords

help /fit/
>>
rip faggot
>>
File: 1457962941608.png (132 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1457962941608.png
132 KB, 500x349
>>36412135
>>
Be careful not to raise your hand above your head for atleast a week after.
Also dont move too much, you dont want your gyno to be replaced with scar tissue.
>>
How much are you paying?
Went to the doctor he tries to convince me that fatties have tits so i shouldnt be worried about mine. Told me my bmi was 29 mfw i actually believe but i noticed he put 5'5 for my height i will see him in about 1 month i cant wait.
>mfw he never had gyno so he doesnt know the embarassment of never going to the pool or taking off your shirt ever
>>
>>36413108
im not paying shit europoor here
>>
>>36413108
and i feel you even the nurse made a joke about woman tits and i just awkwardly laugh nobody gets it but the ones who actually have it
>>
This is relevant to my interests

I have never stopped bulking because I have flared hips and used to have an easy b cup. When I lost weight I got down to a 34 inch waist and had extremely pronounced breasts if I wore anything that fit me well at all.

So now I am intentionally keeping my entire torso flabby and doing mad pushups to try and make everything look proportional. It is legit easier to get laid being flabby than being that dude with wide hips and tits.

(I did do the whole 'well just be a trap' thing for a while but my voice is deep AF and my physique is otherwise clearly masculine. Also I don't actually enjoy having sex with guys that much, not early as hot as I had worked myself up to think it was)
>>
OP I just got the surgery last week on Monday. I did not get any drain tubes put in, depends on how much they remove and how much fatty vs gland tissue that remove. The first couple days are kinda crap, you will have a hard time pissing and won't shit while on hydrocodone or Norco.

Assuming it is general anesthetic, you will probably get antibiotics and saline through an IV. Depending on their method you will get 2 very small + mark incisions directly under the armpits on the sides of the chest.

Swelling starts after about 2-3 days and you may get some fluid buildup in your chest. MAKE SURE that the compression garment (may be a vest or a large strap) fits over the ENTIRE chest, if not then you will get some nasty fluid buildup and swelling. One side may swell more than the other it all varies person to person.

If you do need drain tubes then emptying when around 1/3 to 1/2 full will probably be recommended.

Pain wise the first couple days will be pretty sore like you hit chest the hardest in your life only its above your muscles. The chest will look kind of goofy once you take the vest off to shower/do laundry like it will sag a small bit depending how much they remove but dont worry, everything tightens up noticably after the first week.

You must keep your compression TED stockings on at all times for the first week and the vest for ~3 weeks depending on healing progress.
>>
>>36413992
OP sounds like he's trying to do the surgery himself, based on >>36413175.

That surgery stuff sounds tough. Worth it in your opinion? What was your pre-surgery state? Did you try any hormonal therapies to try and reduce gyno size?
>>
>>36415065
I toook Tamoxifen/Prami and letro all at once. Not many sides except itchy skin sometimes. Reduced the size about 60% but came right back once off the stuff. Surgery is well worth and is not bad at all in terms of pain. I paid $4400 for the surgery in total.
>>
It's no big deal. You will have tubes in and there will be little bags but you just run them under your shirt and in to your pockets and they aren't that annoying. I didn't use any of the pain meds(I recommend that for addiction purposes) and took ibuprofen once every 4-6 hours except at night. You will have to drain the blood when the containers fill up, down the sink or toilet is fine. When they take the tubes out after a few days or a couple weeks or what ever it feels a little like it's burning as its coming out, it's a somewhat indescribable and pleasant yet horrible sensation. It's like a nerfed version of busting a nut while someone scrapes a shovel on a chalkboard. Make sure to wear your compression vest during the whole recommended time otherwise the skin will be much more loose at the end of the healing process. Do you have pics of your gyno?
>>
>>36415065
Europeans may get it for free
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
104 KB, 1024x768
>tfw cutting right now to see if it's gyno or fat
Hold me
>>
File: gyno.png (7 KB, 550x161) Image search: [Google]
gyno.png
7 KB, 550x161
>>
>>36417001
In the same boat famiglia. Though if it turns out to be gyno I'm just going to own it. Got into this for the grills, stayed for leaving humanity behind.
>>
File: IMG_20160316_214424.jpg (226 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_214424.jpg
226 KB, 1280x960
>>36416821
I'm in the waiting room now, this is all I have took it last night, here i go bros
>>
>>36417543
I know it doesn't seem like much to some people bro, but I want you to know that if it makes you feel better about yourself than I support it 100%.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 171x163) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 171x163
>>36417543
Yeah dude you'll be fine. The doctor said I had the most he'd ever seen. He expected some fat but realized when he went in it was all mammary. They didn't do any lipo work. Pic is a bad snap of them
>>
File: IMG_20160317_093256.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_093256.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Here I go lads
>>
>>36418020
GL anon
>>
DYEL? why get surgery if you didn't see what lifting could do for you first?

surgeon can also do a better job if you actually have muscles to give the area shape
>>
>>36418027
Thx anon

>>36418032
I do look like I lift it's just a bad angle and bad light the doctor had me posing to check gyno most muscular hands on tights
>>
Good luck, anon.
Come back and post once you've healed up!

I'm going to go to my GP about mine this year after I finish with uni, and start putting money aside in case the NHS won't do it.
It's going to be a bit weird, though, as I haven't used my GP in years just to turn up and say chop my tits off.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.