[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here endorses Gorilla theory? Gorilla theory is based on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: gorilla mode lifting.jpg (255 KB, 492x500) Image search: [Google]
gorilla mode lifting.jpg
255 KB, 492x500
Who here endorses Gorilla theory?

Gorilla theory is based on the Japanese women flocking the gorilla in the Zoo.

It is multi faceted theory.

Women are attracted to frame, height, and thick skulls and all around masculine features. Because of feminism women will flock to handful of thick dom slayers. These slayers will take all the resources of the incels, they will sit around all day and eat and have sex. They will amog incels that try to approach their women.

The theory is called gorilla theory because gorillas represent sexual domination and physical domination. Gorillas are the symbol of what women are attracted to degenerate beast like men that sit around all day.
>>
>>36410769
No one. It's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Based on nothing but an adolescent's understanding of sex and attraction. Not saying you're retarded, just grow the fuck up.
>>
>>36411058
pls no bully
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 153x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 153x317
>>36411058
>>
>>36411417
>Anime reaction image

And you have just confirmed that you are in fact a retard.
>>
>>36410769

Humans aren't gorillas, mate.

If this is some PUA shit, then try not to read that stuff bc it will fuck up with your head. It's far better to get some personal experience than to read was Joe Schmo says on the internet.
>>
Why are gorillas so swole if all they eat are leaves and bugs?
>>
>>36411471
meatfags btfo
>>
>>36411429
>>36411429
Didn't i just say don't bully anon
>>
>>36410769
>>36411058
Its called tournament species, they have clear alphas that fuck all the females, gorillas are among them
Man isnt really a strong tournament species, although there are elements of alpha/beta hierarchies, its not strict at all
>>
>>36411471
Steroids
>>
>>36411471
I was led to believe that their diet consisted mostly of fried chicken, watermelon and purple drank.
>>
>>36411471
Because they eat big to get big CMON
>>
>>36411471
Bruh, bugs are amazing for protein.
>>36411497
Keked
>>
>Japanese males
>gorilla

Gee I wonder which one seems manlier to a Japanese woman? Ever think why women from white countries don't flock to gorillas over their own men?
>>
>>36411471
Because they have huge hindguts, sort of like a low-tech cow, filled with bacteria which eats cellulose and shits out protein and fat.

>>36411479
I wouldn't say BTFO. Eat like a gorilla for a week, taking into account what and how much they eat relative to their bodyweight. Protip: You will literally die.
>>
>>36410769
>dom
>incels
/r9k/ pls go and stay go
>>
Gorillas have small dicks though.
>>
>>36412562
Gonna need to see proof anon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.