[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I man the fuck up and commit to leg day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: triggered.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
1 MB, 480x270
How do I man the fuck up and commit to leg day?
>>
Realise that legday are the best and most fun day(s) of the week. I used to hate it when i was weak. But watching everyone in awe when i do 405lbs squats for reps is the best feeling ever, ego boost x100
>>
>>36410046

Uh yeah how the fuck do I do it BEFORE that shit happens?
>>
man the fuck up and commit to leg day
>>
you don't see legs in the club
no need to train them
>>
>>36410083
Just gotta do it, start SS or something, squat 3 times a week, you should get to 120kg+ in about 6 months depending where you start. Then just keep going. Legs is the only workout that still give me an endorphin rush.
>>
Today is usually my leg day, but it got pissed off, punched the wall until my knuckles went purple and my wrist hurt, then slept for 40 minutes instead of going to the gym, then moped around all afternoon.
Avoid doing that, OP, and you're on the right track.
>>
>>36410181

>Punched the wall until my knuckles went purple and my wrist hurt

the fuck is wrong with you dude
>>
>>36410001
Realize that leg day is a meme that every bro fell for.
Hop on a proven program that has you squatting 3 times a week. Like SS or ICF
>>
>>36410194
Poor anger management, and lack of leg day.
It's important not to skip leg day.
>>
>>36410249
you need to grow up m8
>>
>>36410001
Realize leg day is a meme and adapt your thinking to the fact it is just as intense as every other workout day.
>>
>>36410001
>legday

squat every time you go to the gym.
>>
File: laughing whore.jpg (240 KB, 1656x1009) Image search: [Google]
laughing whore.jpg
240 KB, 1656x1009
>>36410001
>leg day
>>
I don't understand how people don't just do leg day without complaining or skipping it constantly. The lower half of your body is still part of your body so why wouldn't you train it? Plus it's fun, plus don't you get tired of doing the same upper body work all the time?
>>
>>36410249
Start training legs so you can kick the wall when your mom does not make you tater tots instead of punching it, kiddo.
>>
>>36410339
> You will never be woken up by Emma Watson when she's trying to get in your arms for a loving sleepy embrace
> She will never make you a hearty, nutritional breakfast while you prepare in the bathroom
> She will notice you have a bit of crumb left on your lip, wipe it off with a piece of cloth and then give you a light peck where it was.
> She will laugh with you while you wash the dishes enjoying your company together

why even bother to live tb h
>>
>>36410424
She is not really that attractive, plus she is borderline mentally challenged. 5/10 would bang, would not call again.
>>
>>36410444
Lets talk about later-harry potter production Watson here.

Yeah she's used up now but goddamn she was qt
>>
File: cabal emperor.gif (977 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cabal emperor.gif
977 KB, 500x281
>>36410120
she see legs in da bedroom doe
>>
>>36410459
"Used up" not really, no. She is just retarded beyond saving. But if we are talking about her from the later movies, then I'd fuck the everliving shit out of her.
>>
>>36410339
dat filename
>>
>>36410249

You probably shouldn't lift until you can control yourself better, Anon.

>>36410001
>needing an entire day for legs.

Just squat and throw in some leg presses for accessories. As part of another routine, m8.
>>
File: Hercule.Barton.full.939407.jpg (225 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Hercule.Barton.full.939407.jpg
225 KB, 1000x750
>>36410046
This. Squat days became fun as fuck ever since I started using the squat plug
>>
>>36410001
>not doing leg day
Hey guys how do I man up and commit to leg day?
>man up
>man
You gotta be a man before you can man up anon. Commit to being a man by doing leg day thus committing to leg day.

Your looking at it wrong anon~kun
>>
>>36410001
You remind yourself that leg day is best day for hormones eyyyyyyyyyy

Most muscles, most weight, most hormonal axn nigga you're selling yourself and all your muscles short if you don't.

Srsly.

Bonus: do a few sets of your favorite w/e to send those juices right where you want them ;)
>>
File: 1456282396649 (1).jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1456282396649 (1).jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>>36410407

Top fucking kek
>>
>>36410469
but then she's already there m8
>>
>>36411496
the sight of my quads is foreplay
>>
>>36410242
>proven program
>ss
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.