[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plastic Surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: plastic-surgery-fail-lips.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
plastic-surgery-fail-lips.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
Bit of a /fit/ related question here chaps.

We know when it comes to lifting for girls, there's the old argument that it's pointless. There are more important things than a good physique.

The fact is, it's more than that, it's a combination of various things. You're ticking as many boxes as you can. Physique, height, face, wealth/success, and the most important, personality and confidence.

Thanks to hard work and a little supplemental help, I'm now doing well physique-wise.

I've also got the height (the one thing you cannot change), a good/impressive job, and a decent personality.

Thing is, I'm not exactly an oil painting face-wise. I've done what I can naturally (good grooming, nice hair, clear skin, nice tan) but feel a little surgery would help.

So what does /fit/ think? We train for years in the gym, some of us even use gear. What's wrong with a quick operation? A few weeks pain for a life-time of gain. No problem.

Anyone taken the plunge? Anyone thinking of taking the plunge?
>>
>>36409718
>roiding
>surgery
Total fraud mode activated
>>
what do you want done op? I suggest chin implants and cheek fat removal for men. Or cosmetic dentistry. Most other procedures are especially noticeable on a man because they feminize the face. Once you look "done" there's no going back.
>>
>>36409718
No brainwashed Americans are allowed in this thread.

And yes, Captain Autism, call it "fraud" in your deluded mind if you want. But plenty of people do it.
>>
>>36409775
Not too sure my friend. People have commented that I'm "ugly" but obviously without questioning them on it while taking notes I don't know what's caused them to say it.

As far as I'm aware, it's nothing too serious. I know guys who really are damn ugly, with Moe The Bartender style features - shit that can't be fixed without a head transplant!

Teeth are bang on perfect - never needed braces, and they're nice and white.

Cheek fat removal isn't the issue - I looked "gaunt" for a long time due to being Auschwitz mode.

Thinking my face is a bit long, so chin reduction. Perhaps some nose surgery.

Really struggling to think what else it might be.

I should probably post a picture somewhere to get opinions, but I'm too much of a faggot. Plus, it's hard finding somewhere were people will be honest. /soc/ tells utter freaks they're a 7/10.
>>
File: image.jpg (474 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474 KB, 2048x2048
I got about 15k worth of work done. Tightened everything up and made my facial feature more prominent. If you have the cash go for it
>>
>>36409899
Damn, that's pretty nice. I mean, I personally wouldn't say there as anything wrong with you beforehand, but you're definitely better looking in the second pic.

May I ask what was involved? How long/how many operations? Was there anything nasty/horrible about it?
>>
>>36409899
I liked it better in the first picture
>>
>>36409718

>Putting a bunch of pIastic in your body
>Non fit reIated

>Saged, repoted
>>
>>36409899
Waste of time...
>>
>>36409899
you look gross/fake in the second picture

shoulda stayed natty
>>
File: tom cruise jaw surgery.png (384 KB, 742x485) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise jaw surgery.png
384 KB, 742x485
>>36410113
>>36409752
>BRAh
>Don't get surgery
>Women will just respond to a guy with the best vibes

Fuck off kike. Women are attracted to looks and especially face. It is a waste not to get plastic surgery when you already have height.

Women put on a good five pounds of make up. Women lie about the amount of times they have been passed around in the football locker room in college and high school or at the fortune five hundred company. So why shouldn't you lie to at least having something to close a slayer lifestyle.
>>
>>36410602
>why shouldn't you lie
Because you're taking a step further away from who you are towards something you believe others want you to be, thinking it will make you happier, but you'll still be the same unhappy person within as before.

What I recommend is that you pick up daily meditation instead. It won't necessarily make you happier or get you that slayer pussy but it might, with time, give you a heightened perspective of what it is that you TRULY are after (instead of "fixing" something superfical with a quick fix).
>>
>>36409899
your mouth looks terrible
>>
>>36410795
Sorry but the first bit is largely bullshit.

If you're outgoing, confident, and happy anyway, which I am, then getting more girls because your face has been fixed by a few relatively minor surgical procedures is a good thing.

I'm all for meditation and improving your self-worth, but in this instance you can take your new-age bullshit elsewhere.

You might as well say the same thing to a fat girl who gets no guys because she's 300lb. It is bullshit.
>>
>>36410602
Bingo. Though lol at the height comment when you're using a picture of Tom Cruise.

I'm not saying "looks are all that matter" which is what bleeding-heart cucks seem to think whenever you mention looks. I'm just saying they are one of several factors, each of which is important.

You can be the most charming guy in the fucking world, but if you look like a peadophile walrus you'll struggle WAY more than the good looking guy who is ALSO charming as fuck.
>>
>>36410969
Alrighty, you're obviously set on having the surgery.
Good luck and hope it goes well, Ken.
>>
I pretty much have to if I want to get an attractive mate.
I have some fucked up jaw genetics. Weak, asymmetric jaw.
Hopefully, I will be getting a combination of both double jaw surgery and plastic surgery.

Shit jaw genetics is the worst thing imaginable. One could have a collection of manly attributes, but with a weak jaw you will never truly be manly.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.