[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people use steroids when natty gains are more than sufficient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1415731234581.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1415731234581.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
why do people use steroids when natty gains are more than sufficient for aesthetic and functional results?
>>
>>36409570
Personal preferences.
>>
>>36409570
That has NOTHING to do with his GAINS. It is all about his HEIGHT his FRAME and his FACIAL aesthetics.
>>
some people need to turn to drugs in order to live up to their body dysmorphia fueled pipe dreams.
>>
>>36409639

steroids don't improve any of those, wtf are u even talking about
>>
File: 1431042701000.jpg (5 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1431042701000.jpg
5 KB, 229x220
>>36409669
>>
File: 1417339134106.png (111 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1417339134106.png
111 KB, 309x302
>>36409683
>steroids improve height and face
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>36409696
>not knowing italian food when you see it
>>
>>36409570
>natty
>aesthetic
pick one
>>
>>36409570
why does every fucking faggot that lifts wear those stupid superman shirts. You aren't fucking superman, you are captain America, you arent the flash, you aren't batman. You are just some faggot that lifts weights. I especially hate when niggers wear those shirts. The are all white super heros you can't be superman you dumb nigger come up with your own culture.
>>
>>36409570
Bcus not everyone is the same

Do u also blame people that have deformed faces (literal 1/10, 2/10 looking people) get a surgery to look better?

Some people really benefit from it and others just do it bcus they want to, who cares
>>
>>36409570

This guy is obviously trolling, because I doubt anyone is this stupid.

Steroids make ZERO difference to your gains. They merely allow you to work out longer and harder. They don't magically build muscle. You're building muscle in EXACTLY the same way with gear as you are natty, it's just quicker and more efficient with gear.

Muscle insertions, frame, height, body shape - these dictate how good your muscles look when you're well built.
>>
>>36409748
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36409639
>>36409639
That guy again
>>
>>36409762
They also increase your test, which allows you to keep more muscle at lower body fat levels than you might be able to as natty.
>>
>>36409639
And his shit looking simple jack haircut
>>
>>36409762
This right here u won't look good with any amount of muscle,roids if ur insertions,frame,shape are shit
>>
>>36409639
I already have the facial aesthetics and height, and a great frame to pack on muscle (not that I even think such a thing exists. Everyone looks good with broad shoulders and a slim waist)

Any reason not to lift?
>>
>>36409762
>>36409808
>>36409830
1. You build more grams of lean mass doing roids and not lifting than you do not doing roids and lifting.
Shit is literally magic.
2. Except in REAALLYY unusual and extreme cases, insertions only matter if you are going to compete in bb
3."frame" is dictated by your muscle growth. Somatotypes are bullshit.. Even people with wide hips look good with slim waists
4. You don't even lift, stop samefagging and go back to /r9k/
>>
only manlets and shitskins do steroids
>>
>>36409809
top fef lad
>>
>>36409696

Steroids improve your face by reducing bodyfat and general masculinization. Steroids will also improve your confidence, raise your libido, give you impossibly big delts, traps, and upper chest, and more, all of which are attractive masculine traits.
>>
>>36409762
>Steroids make ZERO difference to your gains.

Why do you think a healthy non lifting male has more muscle per se than his female counterpart?
Do you even physiology bro?
>>
File: samefagging.jpg (29 KB, 349x206) Image search: [Google]
samefagging.jpg
29 KB, 349x206
>>36409890
Not samefagging you retard.

I agree with what you're saying, and admit my post could be mis-interpreted.

I'm simply saying that OP is a retard for suggesting muscle growth from steroid use is somehow physically different that muscle growth from being natty.

Yes, using gear makes you fucking explode, but unless you go to Piana style levels, you can look aesthetic (think Zyzz) and only people like us would guess you were on gear.
>>
>>36409967
As I said in >>36409992, I realise I didn't quite make sense there. You get what I mean now I've explained it.
>>
>>36409748
did you walk in on a superhero fucking your wife after you came home from work? im sorry that happened to you, cuckboy
>>
>>36409748
>You aren't fucking superman, you are captain America, you arent the flash, you aren't batman
>you are captain america

confirmed for steroid supersoldier
>>
File: efron.jpg (216 KB, 817x1222) Image search: [Google]
efron.jpg
216 KB, 817x1222
>>36409570
because 99% of people you saw on the street would say that someone like zyzz was natty. The only way to really compete with the unrealistic standards people set for 'being fit' is to take roids. Look at all of these celebritys with perfect roided up bodies. Women see this shit and expect the average shmoe to be able to attain it with 'hard work' etc because they're cluless about lifting or training in general. Women's standards are raised because of stuff like this and dudes desperate for acceptance of women will crumble under the pressure created by those standards and turn to roids for thier physique gains after training natty and seeing suboptimal results. The only way to get close to these results naturally is to train for 8+ years with discipline, discipline that most people unfortunately dont have.
>>
Anything natty can be achieved faster and more easily with gear. There is a stupid misconception that people on steroids look a certain way.
>>
>>36410103

> compete with the unrealistic standards people set for 'being fit' is to take roids

you've already lost.
>>
>>36409570
Because my natty gains on my large frame looked dyel

Now I make people feel inadequate all the time because they are smaller, weaker and shorter than me

But I really did it so I feel happy with how I look
>>
>>36409762
This is actually false. You will legit gain muscle on steroids without working out.
>>
>>36409748
I'm gonna start wearing all my shite superhero shirts whenever i go to the gym because now I know it makes cucks like you buttmad.

Enjoy seething in rage and being too much of a bitch to say anything in real life :^)
>>
>>36409748
>Clothing Police
>>
>>36411167
Again, you mis-understand. The muscle you gain on steroids, is no different to the muscle you gain naturally.

You gain more muscle much faster on steroids, but muscle is fucking muscle.
>>
>>36411292
Do it while curling in the squat rack and don't rerack your weights...THAT'LL SHOW EM
>>
It's just a shortcut with some potential risks attached. I don't begrudge people that use them, but I didn't and I'm pretty happy with where I'm at.
>>
>>36409748

I wear my Punisher shirt when I go shooting

You wanna try and stop me you piss ant little gym bunny?
>>
>>36409748

>not wearing the black Gouki shit with the symbol on the back
>>
>>36409777
he speaks the truth though.
you're certainly not refuting him.
>>
>>36409570
Some of us compete you fucking casual.
>>
>>36413446
Actually you are wrong again.
Steroids completely revamp the way you process nutrients, shuttling everything you eat into building muscle mass, essentially. Physiologically, you are not building muscle in the same way as everyone else. You're building a tower on your own while everyone else is playing jenga

You also are building muscle in areas that have a high degree of androgen receptors, and won't usually grow past a point. Eg. Delts and traps.
>>
>>36410103
But they don't... People have pretty shit standards in reality dude. Stop living on the internet and you'll understand.
>>
File: gunterdagod.jpg (55 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
gunterdagod.jpg
55 KB, 400x600
>>36409570
because who gives a fuck about aesthetic when you stll look dyel in a tshirt or hoodie

mass monster status or GTFO
>>
>>36415629
This is some top tier broscience
>>
>>36415629
This is so untrue though, if steroids did that, without eating a massive amount more calories than normal, you would literally starve to death while still putting on mass. All that roids do is increase the amount of excess proteins that your body will dedicated to increasing muscle mass, whereas normally they're just turned into either fat, or just excreted with other undigested products.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.