[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How early will you introduce your son to lifting /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: 3696450_550x550_0[1].jpg (21 KB, 440x550) Image search: [Google]
3696450_550x550_0[1].jpg
21 KB, 440x550
How early will you introduce your son to lifting /fit/?
>>
I'm going to have a daughter.
>>
>>36409195
I will introduce him to swimming then maybe lifting.
>getting laid
>ever
>>
I'm going to have a vasectomy.
>>
>son
first I need to be introduced to a gf
>>
I'm tossing a dumbbell at him straight out the womb boi
>>
>>36409227
cuck
>>
My plan is to be home gym master race so he is around lifting his entire life.

Gonna bring him down so he can play and I can lift and play with him in between sets and shit.

He'll be around weights and lifting from almost birth and it will only be natural for him to start fucking around with the weights and want to be big and strong like his dad and from there it'll be easy enough to teach him the basics and get him on the path to eternal gains
>>
>>36409195

>If boy, get him into sports and make he doesn't develop the social skills of an autistic cuck

If girl, get her into sports and make sure boys stay the fuck away from her
>>
>>36409195
Earlier than that weak ass DYEL you started this thread with
>>
>>36409275
wow, double standards much??
>>
>>36409275
>>36409282

Meant
>Too much double standards

Didn't mean to type like a little girl.
>>
He should start with BW exercises.
Like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVf4TeaxM3k
>>
>>36409275

>If girl, get her into sports and make sure boys stay the fuck away from her

Raise them like this and they always turn into sluts by college.
>>
>>36409195
son?? maybe if i get laid first..
>>
>>36409282

Boys and girls are different. You can be damn sure I will keep them the fuck away from all this feminist bullshit fat acceptance movement.

Women don't need social skills like men do. It's the man's job to approach women. It's part of our biology, so don't give me this "they can use Tinder" shit. I won't rest my hypothetical boy's chances at procreation on society's current trend of boys being soft.

Women will always like guys who have their shit together and can string a sentence together without looking like a mumbling idiot.

Men will always be attracted to fit women. Social skills are important for women but nowhere near as crucial.
>>
I plan on putting some .5 kg weights on my pregnant wifes belly. he's gonna be so swole coming outta that womb
>>
When/if he expresses interest you homos

Though i will make sure he sees me lifting from a young age
>>
>>36409316
this, most of girls i know that are total sluts have overly protective parents or doesn't have a father or mother, or both
>>
>>36409359
>When/if he expresses interest you homos
>if

That's something only a woman or a cuck would say. Hope for your sake you're a woman.
>>
>>36409195
>How early will you introduce your son to lifting /fit/?
As soon as he can walk I will introduce him into gymnastics.
>>
>>36409227
This. Also i will raise her in a mountain shack away from civilization so that way she will grow up thinking it is normal to have daily sex with her father
>>
>>36409195
If i have a son, the second the boy hits puberty I'm not only gonna explain to him the birds and the bees, but also the whole red pill thing on looks in relation to sex, relationships, and women. I'm won't force him to work out, I'll just convince him too.
>>
>>36409227
I sure love me some incest hmm mmm
>>
>>36409195

>kid's like 4 years old and already has JUST hair
>>
>>36409742
kek
>>
>>36409195
3 is too young I think, so he starts his training with 4 years.
Also, it doesn't matter if I will get a boy or a girl - I will raise a sun.
>>
>>36409195
>walking
>swimming
>skiing
>trekking
>football or other team sport (only for social gains)
>climbing
And then, when he will be 16-17, only then lifting

Doesn't matter if male or female
>>
Rich Piana will be his coach.

>he can leave humanity behind befor even full age
>>
>>36410021

This.
>>
File: 1457090307579.gif (1 MB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1457090307579.gif
1 MB, 342x239
>>36409195
I won't. I'll let him discover it himself/develop his own interest in it.

Introducing your son to it?

> stunting his growth and making him a manlet
> causing him to resent lifting and not do it long term

Yeah, no.
>>
>>36410021
> walking
> swimming
Pro as fuck
> skiing
> trekking
> football or other team sport (only for social gains)
> climbing
Gay as fuck
>>
>>36410010
>Frankfurt
Das Ghetto Deutschlands
>>
>>36410179
>making him a manlet

thats the plan brah
>>
>>36410010
What does it say on the shirt? Is that meant to be some 'old style' German?
>>
>>36409274
My Dude
My son is two. I'm former college lacrosse player.
Home gym master race.
He's already imitating me doing deadz with a 15 lb kettle bell.

Bread em young, my fellow /fit/izen
>>
>>36410021
16-17 is old
You could definitely start him doing bodyweight/ light strongman stuff at 12-14
>>
98% of the social misfits that come on 4chan will never get laid anyway.
>>
>>36410179

This. Pretty much. If you force them to do things kids rebel. The dudes I know who are stereotypical jarheads and in the marines, ultra-conservative, straight edge wingnut crazies; have parents who are literally dope smoking 60s hippies into liberal arts.
>>
>>36410222
Kneel down peasant's, Frankfurt (city in germany) is your guest.

its hooligan related because Frankfurt has a lot of football hooligans
>>
calisthenics 15 or younger
weights 15+
depends on the kid though. some kids still look like babies at 15 and some are almost fully grown
>>
>>36410263
my parents essentially forced me into sports and music when I was young and that's still how I spend a lot of my free time. I really am thankful they did it but I can see how kids would want to rebel against that. Maybe it was because I respected my parents and knew that they knew what was best for me
>>
>>36410309
Same, my parents forced me to do several sports when I was young. Today im thankful they did because I still benefit from this stuff.
>>
>>36410228
Have fun raising a manlet, retard
>>
>>36410309
>>36410354
That's the thing. You sometimes get stories where it works, but I'd rather not take my chances and risk my kids outright HATING it. Glad it worked out for you guys though.
>>
>>36409195
This is coming from someone who was introduced to lifting at a young age. I started lifting at 13/14. Now 24.

>bcaa for breakfast
>having to explain to worried teachers at school that creatine is safe and what it does
>not believing me that my parents introduced me to this drug
>have bad hip
>both shoulders are instable
>one shoulder sticks out further than the other
>5'5 manlet
>voice too deep
>be asked by girl I met IRL for first time if there's something wrong with me that causes my voice to be so deep
>having lack of motivation to lift and eat right at 24 because I've been doing it for 10 years already
>went into teenage and adulthood hating everyone because tall people were stronger than me despite me earning my strength
>come to /fit/ to talk to my own kind but only get abuse for being manlet
>show off hard earned physique only to be told it's worthless because manlet
>people think i only look strong because manlet
>hear people say lifting stunts growth is a myth
>try my best to believe them
>this summer is my 2nd run of tren despite always having a high heart rate
>tfw manlets have a higher chance of heart attacks
>tfw heart already doesn't feel right most days
>tfw having to ask female co-worker if she knows where the step-ladders are
>tfw she just gets the thing from the high place for me without the ladders
>tfw women wear heels and then bend their knees in pictures to look the same height they would look if they didn't wear heels
>tfw saying "cheese" while wondering if the camera angel will miss out everyones feet so I can go on my tippy-toes
>tfw raw dogging gf for 2 years in a row without her getting pregnant
>tfw don't have the choice if my son trains from child or not

Kill me.
>>
I will feed my wife 0,1kg dumbells for my son to lift them while still in the womb
>>
File: 1451750329635.jpg (64 KB, 517x515) Image search: [Google]
1451750329635.jpg
64 KB, 517x515
>>36410437
>gf
normie scum
>>
>>36410437
>voice too deep
how is that a problem.
boyfriend is a manlet and the first thing I fell in love with was his chocolate-waterfall voice.
>>
>>36409195
only 40% of males will have offspring in this era, so don't count on it boys
>>
>>36409622
Calm down John Matrix
>>
>>36410580
Sayyyy whaaaa
>>
File: 1454906703411.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1454906703411.gif
2 MB, 250x209
>>36409622
KEK
>>
>>36409274
That's what I did with my dad, I'd go in the weight room and just fuck around doing setups and hitting the punching bag while I waited for him to watch me while I swam. I still have his old equipment and shit that I used from time to time when I can't go to the gym
>>
>>36409195
My ball sack can already bench 50lbs. That fucker will tear up my baby mamas uteri with his gains.
>>
>>36409195
HIS HAIRLINE IS RECEDING

STEROIDS
>>
>>36410580
Is beacouse our nut are cooked by the new technologies?
>>
>>36410551
Right? Bf's voice reminds me of a lions roar almost. Best thing ever.
>>
>>36410900
You are just mad his delts are bigger than yours, pathetic roider faggot.
>>
>>36410551
My gf does say it turns her on. Sometimes I'm just trying to explain something to her about work and she just admits that the deep voice made her too horny to listen to my problems.

I do wish I had a more normal voice. It makes phone calls harder. It makes people look surprised when I talk to them for the first time. And it doesn't suit me because I'm a manlet. :(
>>
>>36410437
We get it, you're a faggot who only sees negative things. You would have been a loser without the gym too.
>>
>>36411045

post vocaroo
>>
>>36410228
>lacrosse player
your son is going to think your a faggot
>>
>>36409274
>Gonna bring him down so he can play and I can lift and play with him in between sets and shit.
nigga do not put your baby in the weight room
>>
>>36410580
proof of statistics?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.