[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planet Fitness stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 27
File: PlanetsFitness.jpg (44 KB, 575x383) Image search: [Google]
PlanetsFitness.jpg
44 KB, 575x383
Does anyone here actually go to/work at planet fitness?
What is it like?
share stories
>>
>judgement
>>
>join PF because relative noob and want to get milfs
>get milfs
>>
>>36409119
I went with my girlfriend a few times
>It's 90% treadmills, and the free weight area is fucking tiny
>There's like 6 machines and no power racks
>1 or 2 smith machines
>I went at peak hours and it was mostly fat chicks, old people, cardio bunnies and DYEL teenagers
>1 or 2 other fit brahs, so that was cool
>People that worked there were fatter than the people working out
>pizza meme is true
>>
>>36409119
I workout there. Asides from it being busy late in the afternoon and from 8-11 and around 2 its not that bad. Been going around 630 and its empty. Most of the people who go usually go for cardio. A lot of overweight older guys and a few guys who are actually in shape. Most people act like their the shit and tough. Keep to myself though so it aint to bad for $10
>>
I have a friend that goes to pf for accessories and he told me it was pretty laid back. I think it depends a lot on the manager/owner
>>
I use my planet fitness as a supplemental gym because it's 10 minutes away, while the next closest is 35 minutes away.
It's a good workout on a "rest" day.
>>
>>36409119
I go to pf along with another, better gym. Here's what I'll say:

>pizza meme
true, along with bagel day
>mostly cardio
yep
>cringey slogans
of course
>dumbbells only go up to 70 lbs
sadly yes
>only smith machines, no racks
unfortunately true
>lunk alarm
never seen it get set off, but yeah it exists
>all old people, fatties, and dyels
for the most part

The only reason I go is because my gf has the membership where she can let me in as a guest infinite times. I'm pretty lucky since the one we go to actually has more weightlifting stuff than most of the others. I basically go for cardio/accessory lifts/high rep workout - there is no point in going if you're doing big compound lifts. That's why I have the other gym membership. Feels good being the biggest guy every time I go to pf though :^)
>>
>>36409119
>lots of planets
>not much fitness
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 750x1334
its very purple, and every monday they leave out bagels and tubs of creamcheese for the fatties to eat.

good thing im a whalemonger who likes high test chicks, or else I would really hate this place.

the pizza meme is true, as the other anon said.

freeweights at my PF only go up to 80lbs and half the gym wears those hoodies that have the sleeves ripped off but they keep the hood up over their dre beats.

also the manlets here never seem to learn

also nobody trains legs at all. pic VERY RELATED
>>
>>36409589
> tfw when that guy probably fucked both those chicks and I'm still a virgin with no gf and I'm at least twice as attractive as him
>>
>>36409541

I'm >>36409509

75 lb dumbbells for me.

The lunk alarm goes off about once a month at mine. Usually when someone who is doing more weight one something like dumbbell flies drops his weight
>>
File: 1455528447560.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1455528447560.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
I'm interested; has anybody ever injured themselves because they got startled by the lunk alarm going off? Wouldn't that make them able to sue?
>>
>>36409647
S U P R E M E G E N T L E M A N
>>
>>36409589
Holy shit girl on the right has monstrous feet
>>
>>36409589

>also the manlets here never seem to learn

wtf did that have to do with anything and what is there to learn regarding this topic?
>>
>>36409119

>Orwellian fitness
>>
Today when I left Planet Fitness, the Receptionist said "Have a Good Day." Of course I replied "y-you too."
>>
>>36409119
I go there. It's ok, only $10/mo.
I'm thinking of switching to Anytime Fitness because I've left 75 lb. dumbbells behind and the Smith Machine is fucking with my shoulder.
>>
>>36409176
>milfs

f-for real, anon? This lunk may have to risk a membership
>>
>>36409119

Got booted for making someone else (who was never identified) feel bad because I was lifting too much. I was asked to alter my routine so that I used less weight and more reps. I said that would be a different workout and wouldn't be what I was trying to do. The staff guy argued this point with me and ultimately asked me to leave. I'm not even that strong, and I'm definitely not big (I'm a competitive distance runner).
>>
>>36409541
Lunk alarm confirmed true

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IeBb-8nWANA
>>
>>36410713
holy fucking shit
>>
>>36410582

that's a proper reply. Good for you for leaving the house, anon.
>>
>>36410342
oh fuck you're right....wtf
>>
I go. It's alright for the price. I go early morning though, 6 to 7:30. Milfs, a few workout Bros and old people during then. The staff are chill as fuck, most of them go to super fitness. As long as you're not screaming or chucking shit nobody will say a damn thing. Early morning is best in my opinion
>>
>>36410342
nah, theyre stretched cos of the phone cameras wide FOV. happens on my phone
>>
>>36410935
hoo nelly
>>
>>36409589

>hoverhands
>>
File: 1457912968225.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457912968225.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>36410342
I didn't think I had a rabbit characteristics fetish, but would like seeing her with bunny ears.

Fuck me brehs
>>
>>36410250
I read that in the voice from killer instinct Gold.
>>
>>36410342
i'll give her murloc flippers a pass based on those award winning tits.
>>
>>36409541
I wonder how many memberships are sold when people see you working out in there then.

>if this guy can make it at pf then so can I!
>>
>>36409160
>British spelling
>>
>>36410935

>no grunting

jesus christ how horrifying.
>>
>>36410935

im 120 fucking pounds and i grunt when i lift 50 fucking pounds, how is that intimidating?
>>
>>36410935

seriously? jesus, i mean i guess why sign up if theres a no grunting policy, btu still such a stupid policy.
>>
>>36410935
PF is a gains-free zone sure, but all of the snippets in this video are assholes trying trying to get a rise out of the employees by literally throwing weights and knocking benches over. I sure as fuck don't want them going to my gym (anytime fitness)
>>
What's the pizza meme anon?
>>
>>36414621

planet fitness has like a bi monthly pizza party. basically free pizza while ur at the gym
>>
>>36409176
>>36410642
Im down for some milf, stories. now.
>>
Went before I built my home gym at my new house in flyover country.

1. Bucket of tootsie rolls with huge "judgement free" signs behind it.
2. Saw 5 employees surround fairly jacked guy who was clearly just passing through on business who was doing his cable chest pulls too aggressively, like it was a nigger stealing a watch.
>>
>>36409119

>workout at planet shitness because poor as fuck and its cheap
>decide to do some cardio
>all of the fucking treadmills are in use by whales
>see one chugging soda while she's gasping for air at 1.5 speed 0 incline
>find an empty treadmill between two fatties
>entire fucking treadmill is covered in what i can only assume is whale oil and pizza grease
>the cup holder is filled with candy wrappers from the front desk

i fucking hate this place i've been given warnings more than once for having a big water bottle "intimidating" the other members

judgement free zone, only if you got the beetus
>>
>>36409119
My mom. She has a super pro delux membership or whatever, so I went in for free one time with her for shits and giggles. My experience, as I remember
>One leg press machine
>Sit on it
>Immediately get asked how long I'll be.
idk
>Guy fucks off, gives me the eye every minute.
>Throughout the workout, people are always asking if you have a 45pl8
>Because there's no plate rack. Just a few 45's floating around
>People are always begging, always, for plates, like fucking zombies. Shit was legit creepy.
>They have 3 benches and one set of every dumbell, aka one set of 5's, one set of 10's, etc.
>In a HUGE, PACKED gym, there's only ONE set of dumbbells, and only 3 benches that are ALWAYS occupied.
>Maybe I'm spoiled by my gym, but instead of wipes they have some sort of spray and paper towels.
>Mustard yellow and purple everywhere. Awful color scheme, like god damn.
>Afraid of triggering the lunk alarm
>Meanwhile chubby woman are casually walking away on the 50+ treadmills.
>Apparently they have pizzas on monday. What the actual fuck?
>I judged.
>Told my mom that they seemingly made the weights section of the gym obnoxiously impossible to coincide with their brand of "no judgement... whilst we judge the "lunks".
>She had no strong opinions either way - she only uses cardio.

Never again. The weights room is full of zombies begging for plates.
>>
>>36415116
Oh, and there's one water fountain. Far, far away from the weights section. They absolutely made it intentionally awful for the weights room for their brand image. What a fucking joke.
>>
File: 1370930716078s.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1370930716078s.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
>>36409542
Underrated post
>>
>>36415116
pls post picture of your cardiobunny mother so I can not judge her.
>>
>>36415171
You'd judge her. And I'm not saying that because I think you're a bully.
>>
>>36415165
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistent? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet seat smells like?
>>
>>36409119
Complete and utter shit.
I worked my way up to manager in a little over a month. Employees were all under 23 with the mentality of a 14 year old. Might just be my PF but it was fucking sad
>>
>>36415201
if you post I promise I'll just say "i'd hit it"
>>
File: 1457101350060.png (221 KB, 403x539) Image search: [Google]
1457101350060.png
221 KB, 403x539
>>36409119
Didn't know that place existed until my friend told me about how cheap it was. Now I know why.
>>
>>36409589
Bagels are once a month, memester
>>
>>36415219
I liked my own fb post one time, never again
>>
>>36409589
Dude has legs smaller than both of them...
>>
>>36415219
is this pasta?
>>
>>36409542
this post needs more praise.
>>
>>36415223
Fine. I'll put it this way. I have no pics of her and if I rip a pic off her facebook, I don't want people fucking... reverse google image searching this shit. So, no.
>>
>>36415219
nice pasta
>>
>>36415262
Sure is!
>>
>>36414979
>big water bottle "intimidating" the other members

what's intimidating about that?
>>
>>36415452
He wasn't talking about a containment device for liquid, Anon.
>>
I want to go there when I'm bulking next winter

>be me, lean fit guy
>need to eat lots of calories for bulk
>eat $20 of fast food AT planet fatness while on the treadmill
>this is what they wanted
>>
>>36415452
Anon walks around Planet Fitness with his huge throbbing cock out.
>>
File: the look.jpg (48 KB, 795x695) Image search: [Google]
the look.jpg
48 KB, 795x695
>>36409542
>>
I go there, it's what you make it, and I can't afford more. If I go at night there's too many niggers and bizarre Asian (after midnight). If I go during the day like around 11-3 it's pretty great. Most people just use cardio anyway
>>
File: 1454808947714.jpg (1 MB, 3056x2608) Image search: [Google]
1454808947714.jpg
1 MB, 3056x2608
>>36409542
>>
>>36412022
Fucking kek
>>
File: 1443676717893.jpg (87 KB, 598x601) Image search: [Google]
1443676717893.jpg
87 KB, 598x601
>>36409119
>Poor Unifag
>during summer fat friend gets gym membership
>gets me in for free as guest
>nothing too bad except for occasional weirdness

Ex1
>See guys working out in casual clothes
>barely doing any weight
>drinking Mountain Dew in between sets
>do some arms and then leave

>Guy comes in fairly regularly
>goes to leg press and does one legged press with no weight
>always on the phone with someone

>3 guys that hog the only squat rack in the gym, and squat 135 for 12 reps
they did this for an entire hour.

Other than that nothing too bad.
>>
>>36415265
It got plenty of praise the first time it was posted
>>
>>36410935
Not that I ever do cardio in doors, but I fucking grunt and make all kinds of stupid ass noises while running.

Sound like a wilderbeast i'd be kicked out after 10 minutes.
>>
>>36410935
the second half of the video is actually pretty funny
>>
File: 5ef.png (106 KB, 468x347) Image search: [Google]
5ef.png
106 KB, 468x347
I just got back from one actually.

>Sign up online because it's 24 hours, a block from my house, and cheap
>Literally bowl of tootsie rolls on the counter
>Go in, ask guy at the front if they have free weights higher than the dumbells.
>He's buff, and gives me a really dissapointed look, saying he just makes it work with the Smith machines
>Pretty obvious he probably just works here, doesn't workout here
>Say fuck it, use Smith machines, they're decent but feel awkward as fuck.
>Finish workout, leave while avoiding everyone I can
>Going to other 24-hour gym tomorrow that's further away to try to get a membership.

At least I got a free gym bag out of signing up.
>>
I just started working out this week with a friend who has a planet fitness membership so he can bring me for free. I'm trying to follow Stronglifts and am super new, so their smith machines threw me off because I've never seen them in any videos I watched. In theory I'm physically capable of doing all my exercises in it except for overhead press, which it's too short to extend all the way up. In practicality I'm not sure it's the way to go, since apparently actual barbells are much more effective and they don't have any racks for those. All their barbells are fixed weight too.

Not sure if I'll stick with it. My other friend works at 24 hour fitness and could get me a membership I think, but that seems like it would be more of the same.
>>
>>36416976
it wont be the same
>>
>>36416976
also for the love of god don't learn all of your lifting from a fucking smith machine. I did nothing but smith squats for my first 2 months, attempted a real one with half the weight and failed because they are two different fucking things.
>>
>>36410382
Spotted the manlet
>>
>>36416976
Nah, I got to a 24 and it's better stocked, and people of all sizes come and go from there.

It's a gym, it's not a strict lifting gym for sure but it has benches, power racks, squat racks, deadlift platforms, plates out the ass, lots of cables and machines.

You'll get a good work out.
>>
>>36417146
>>36417161
>>36417174
Thanks for the advice, I'll check 24 out and probably switch if I like it more, which seems likely.
>>
>>36416606
*wildebeest*

learn to spell fagiet
>>
>>36417172

spotted the ugly lanklet who cant live up to his height
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1400x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1400x557
>free pizza day

Now a free chicken breast day, that would get my attention.
>>
>Go to gym at 3am
>There are two eternal fatties there
>They always chat me up when I get there
>Pretty cool guys we always talk about vidya /movies/ect
>Never see them work out
>They sometimes stand next to me while I do my exercises and keep talking to me
>Sometimes the guy at the desk rings the lunk alarm so they stop talking to me and let me do my work in peace
>one of the staff who's always in the girls bathroom tells me "hey today your friend(referring to one of the fatty) didn't come heheheheuehe"
>or "hey your friend came today hehehehehe"
>Always the same thing
>About a week ago go in and he yells "HEY *fatty's* GIRLFRIEND JUST GOT HERE!!"
>Keep walking
>Next time try to avoid eye contact with staff members
>They always crowd around the front desk to talk and stare at me
>Wish I could change gyms but there are literally no other options near

I really hate planet fitness...

Also, doesn't anyone have a picture of the area in the gym where it says the definition of "lunk"? If so, please post. Thanks.
>>
ausfag here

im in a gym that also sells ice cream and muffins but its not that bad considering mostly children get them since they are 5-ish

but they sell servings of whey (possibly fat burner too) so they are forgiven

>mfw InfiniteElgintensity goes to LA fucktard fitness but calls it LA fucktard fitness
>>
Do you guys see a trend with these stories? The franchise isn't ment for you, so don't go there.
>>
>>36409119
I've not been there long term, but I've had to use a few at points while in other towns, and it's not as terrible as the memes say. The worst factor is that there isn't much of a freeweights section, but seeing as most people there aren't really using them, it's not a huge deal.

Most of the other people there were fat or out of shape or just teenagers, but this is the case for most commercial gyms, most people aren't in great shape, and I didn't really care much anyway, what shape they're in doesn't effect what I'm doing.

The amount of teenagers sucked though, they crowd the gear most of the time, and are annoying as fuck.
>>
i joined PF cause i'm high test. So many fat chicks to perv on.
>>
File: 040.jpg (29 KB, 485x556) Image search: [Google]
040.jpg
29 KB, 485x556
here's the lunk alarm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F1zqzFe2j4
>>
I like to sing while I run, but also make a conscious effort not to appear like a fucking douche, so I run outside in a local nature trail. It's rough in the winter, but you get used to it.
>>
>>36416976
FUCKING THIS >>36417161

I've been lifting for about 7 months, but for the first 3 months I did my squats on the Smith Machine.

I got up to like 145, and was feeling strong as fuck.

Eventually I heard on /fit/ that they're not nearly as effective as squatting in a normal rack, so the next time I went to the gym I saw a dude doing overhead presses in the squat rack (It was fucking packed, I'm not judging.) with 85, I just asked him if I could squat it in between his sets. FUCKING FAILED TO COMPLETE ON MY THIRD REP. Overhead-Press-In-Rack guy had to fucking help me.

Most embarrassing shit ever.

I've worked my way back up to 110 and I'm going hard as fuck now so I can erase my reputation as a pussy.

I'm sick of being a DYEL.
>>
File: 1457987108563.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1457987108563.gif
3 MB, 359x202
I saw a obese kid in a minecraft hoodie and sweatpants lifting 2 pound weights with his obese grandma. He then started to go eat handfuls of the tootsie rolls they offer.
>>
>>36409119

worked out there my first two years of college

its a gym
half the floor space is cardio machines
the rest is mostly isolation machines of dubious quality
theres a dumbell rack but it doesnt go very heavy
most patrons are average overweight murricans
no special stories, its just a shitty gym with subpar equipment
>>
My obese aunt goes there. She hasn't made any progress
>>
I met a habeas there who thought chocolate milk and protein shakes were the same thing. She had one of those small jugs of milk with her
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>36418183
There ya go anon. I just took this picture at work.
>>
>>36418467
What are the requirements to work there??
>>
>>36418498
If you can stand on your feet for 8 hours, bend over to clean stuff, not fuck up simple paperwork, and speak to other human beings then you are qualified to work there.
>>
File: 1455709477703.jpg (77 KB, 378x526) Image search: [Google]
1455709477703.jpg
77 KB, 378x526
>>36418237
They couldn't even pretend to be working out, instead they do some kind of a retarded clown routine. What a pair of asshats.
>>
>>36418515
well they did it for the purpose of trolling
>>36418467
actually read properly if in australia
>>
File: ass.webm (1022 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ass.webm
1022 KB, 640x640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU6pk7mVX48
>>
>>36418526
Yeah yeah I know but the iPhone's do that stupid fucking rotation thing I don't know why.
>>
>>36418526
They could've banged the weights and grunted and shouted while atleast looking like they are actually working out. Trolling doesnt equal obvious wannabe candid camera comedian.
>>
>>36418541
you seriously dont know what trolling is dont you?
>>
>>36418510
I'm thinking of working there just for the memes
>>
>>36418549
You seriously are 12, aren't you?
>>
>>36409589
That guy's probably a jew. We have naturally bony legs like that. Look up Jennifer Connelly's jogging pics for an example. We don't put muscles on our calves for some reason.
>>
>>36418534
dont know what you're talking about? i can read it fine
>>
>>36418558
I mean if you're like me and are just a broke kid who is going to college in the fall and has just started lifting and can't afford to pay for a gym right now, it's really not that bad. I won't stay here long term but in the short term it's not so bad. The only thing I use the heaviest Dumbbells for is for shrugs, everything else right now is heavy enough that I can still make gains. You quickly lose all faith humanity though and judge the fuck outta people. All men are disgusting pigs who shave their balls and leave the pile of pubes in the shower floor, and all women are lazy cows who plop their used tampons in the toilet leaving me to fish them out. And I swear to god if I hear some fat old cunt say "I want to tone my muscles" one more time I'm gonna fucking lose it. So many people here don't know shit about fitness, some even less than what /fit/ knows.
>>
>>36409119
planet fitness is a genius idea. everything about it is so perfect, including the fact the internet fitness experts who think they know everything after their first month on a pyonyang rock-breaking vacation comment forum can't see that and get their ladyboy panties on backwards about it every time sometime mentions pizza and tootsie rolls.
>>
>>36418498
must place posters upside down
>>
>>36418532
Got dayum!
>>
>>36418612
Nah mate my phone is just from Australia.
>>
>>36409589

this is what happens to your legs from the cardio from swimming in that much pussy
>>
File: haaaaaa.gif (473 KB, 297x212) Image search: [Google]
haaaaaa.gif
473 KB, 297x212
>>36414979
>a big water bottle "intimidating"
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>36410713
>>
>>36410935
Kek'd hard when he threw the trash can
>>
>>36418260
If I was doing OHP ad some guy asked to work in with 145lb squats that he couldn't complete, I'd be fucking pissed. Before you try to get off on judging people for where they lift, you might want to make sure you can lift more than a literal DYEL on his first day in the gym
>>
>>36418203
You better shut the fuck up before I judge you.
>>
>>36418467
Thanks anon but I actually meant the area where they have the alarm (at least at my gym) and it says "Lunk:" and then the meaning of the word. I don't think it's just at my gym?
>>
So does anyone here work at the Lake Elsinore Planet Fitness? Is it just as bad as the stories here?
>>
>>36410382
Manlet detected
>>
>>36418122
wouldn't that be tantalizing, a bowl of steamed chicken breasts sitting on the counter for you take from. Maybe each with different seasoning, just put out every morning to sit there all day
>>
I've thought about applying for a job there. I've only been lifting for 3 months but they're hiring.
>>
>>36418203
Yes yes a gym isn't meant for fit people or those who want to get fit
>>
File: image-22[1].jpg (808 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image-22[1].jpg
808 KB, 2048x1536
>>36418831
Why don't you just google lunk alarm?
>>
File: duckshapedpies.png (317 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
duckshapedpies.png
317 KB, 500x529
>>36419790
what the actual fuck
>>
>>36419790
>drinking too much water makes you a lunk
>>
>>36418791
>Before you try to get off on judging people for where they lift
He literally, LITERALLY, said he was not judging him you illiterate brain-dead imbecile
>>
File: 1457720326470.jpg (30 KB, 462x499) Image search: [Google]
1457720326470.jpg
30 KB, 462x499
>>36418467
>jeans
>boots
>sandals
>>
>>36409198
You sound like a lunk
>>
File: 1385674202559.png (75 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
1385674202559.png
75 KB, 983x1013
>>36409542
>>
>>36419881
>drinking water between sets
>>
>>36419982
You realise somebody who is running could also be carrying that much water, right?
>>
>>36409119
I went for a few months when I first started out.
Aint so bad. Made my noob gains there then moved on to a real gym.
>>
>>36419790
> grunting
That shows effort tho
>>
>>36418260
Not trying to hate dude, but you are a LONNNNGGGGGG way away from escaping DYEL mode. I feel like a piece of shit with my weak ass 3x10 225 back squats and 3x10 185 front squats, but at least I have good upper body lifts.
>>
>>36418601
sounds like hell mane kek.
>>
>>36418623
So being from Australia makes things retarded?
>>
>>36409509
Lazy nigger, my gym is an hour walk and I have no problem going there and back in -40 weather
>>
>>36410713
Tell me this is legit. I mean, fuck PF and all they stand for, but if thats true, next lvl shit right there...
>>
i go after work for cardio. ~2am.

its always deserted
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbK3wWpWNto
>>
>>36418467
Is that a gallon of whole milk?
>>
File: oo.jpg (22 KB, 406x536) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
22 KB, 406x536
>>36409542
>>
>>36418532
Who could blame him?
>>
>>36419646
You've already lifted more than most of the employees.
>>
>>36409119

>planet fitness masterrace
>eventually start getting bigger lifts
>can no longer do them quietly
>lmao3plat!! Deadlifts
>grunt to lift weight
>planet fitness user tells me I can't do that
>continue to do it
>she recruits more people to tell me no
>eventually employee comes and circle has formed around me
>fitness people telling me to stop but I keep lifting and grunting
>eventually entire gym has surrounded me and they are chanting, "no judgment zone, no judgment zone"
>on last set, super struggling through the judgement they are doing to me
>last rep diarrhea explodes out of ass and covers half the circle
>MFW not judging
>tfw covered in fecal runoff
>put down weight and run away
>haven't went back
>>
>>36419790

>he drinks too much water, better sound the alarm
>ewaring a tank top

WHAT
>>
>>36412834
>award winning tits
saggy and sad
>>
>>36418237
There's a cardio bunny at my gym who always does the exercise at 2:01. I have to fight not to laugh every time I see it.
>>
>>36423258
>eventually employee comes and circle has formed around me
NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE
>>
>>36415486
sadly he was PF has a rule against large water bottles bc large water bottles are for lunks apparantly
>>
>>36419959
so you're the lunk alarm i've heard of?
>>
I'm glad my family is rich and we have a Lifetime membership.
>>
>>36423971
>rich
>going to planet fitness
ok bud
>>
Mine isnt that bad, honestly i'd go somplace else if i had the money but i dont.

You cant do dead lifts and it's only smith machines, but the free weights go up to 80 pounds. There are tons of other BIG GUYS that work out there too, so I'm not really alone.

It's not bad if you're a broke college student.
>>
>>36409589
Oh my god, those feet on the blonde. Jesus Christ I thought I had seen "flippers" before but she is built like a goddamn kangaroo.
>>
>>36418237
>vertical video

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36424072
Lifetime is a gym, dumbass
>>
File: donald_trump7.jpg (214 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump7.jpg
214 KB, 620x412
>>36424452
>built like a kangaroo
holy fuck, cant unsee
>>
>>36409160
Yes, that's the correct spelling. Problem?
>>
>>36409542
>Forumite calls out OP post and its simply perfect. Word #6 is just epic. Doctors hate him
>>
>>36418467
˙uouɐ sʞuɐɥʇ
>>
>>36424072
lifetime fitness.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457483767729.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457483767729.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
>>36409542
>>
>>36409813
This.
I get spooked easily and I'd probably jump a mile if that thing went off while I was trying to focus
>>
>>36409541
>only smith machines, no racks
Why ?
>>
File: 1456044325802.png (428 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
1456044325802.png
428 KB, 641x480
>>36409542
>>
>have been working out in a shitty chain gym
>still a bit better than PF
>find out new gym opening in town next week
>no bullshit pure lifting gym
>no cardio machines
>only high quality basic machines (a few legpress&curl stations and some cable crossovers)
>14 powerracks
>multiple weightlifting plattforms
>strongman area
>sled area
>2 sets of dumbbells up to 80kg in small steps
>1 set of dumbbells up to 200kg in bigger steps
>all barbells and plates from Eleiko
>dumbbells are from Watson
>pullup bar in the showers
>it's affordable

Just my autism fucking with me, being afraid to go there as I'm a recovering fatty and my squat is 1.5pl8
>>
>>36418237
wow his deadlift form is trash
>>
File: file.png (340 KB, 593x943) Image search: [Google]
file.png
340 KB, 593x943
just came back from there, I got the cheapest one which is $29 for signing in and $10/month after that (If anyone was curious)

It was much better than I expected but I'm huge on cardio so obviously I don't have complaints about it being 85% cardio focused 10% other machines and 5% weight lifting.
but for those who want to leave humanity behind this really is NOT the place you want to be in, they do have a squat rack, and bench and smith machine but the weights are so light, even I could do some reps.
Not a single boi was even fully otter mode, some were hinting but not yet, so for those who like mirin' no homo is not the place either. trainer DYEL too.
the guy who helped me was nervous as fuck and I had to keep asking questions.
I think the pizza thingy is a meme, I didn't see any sort of food, not even protein bars in their vending machines, and the guy didn't mentioned it either.
Also I felt like I was gonna get jumped any second by eyeballing whales.
>>
>>36426937
thanks for the blog post
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.