[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: I've had Enough.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
I've had Enough.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
How fucked am I /fit/, what should I do?

>last week
>eat something shitty
>get stomach flu
>throwing up everything i eat, diarrhea for what made it through
>dont eat a solid meal for four days
>constant shitting and vomiting
>dont lift for a week
Are my gains fucked? Could I turn this into a good thing and just start to shed some excess for summer? What do?
>>
Yeah your lifiting career is pretty much over. Kys
>>
What happened to Trappy-Chan?
>>
Hey guys, hitting my protein goal (210g/day) and eating pretty well, but I have about 400 extra calories I can play with. Suggestions on what to fill them with, besides cock?
>>
>>36408432
rice
>>
This happened to me last spring, I got norovirus. Strength was down for a week once I got back in the gym, then it was back where it was and I continued to progress upwards.
>>
you aren't going to lose all your gains in that short of a time. Just go back to where you were and keep going. Unless it's time for a cut.
>>
>>36408442
I'm Asian, so I'm already eating a lot of rice a day. But other grains yea?
>>
>>36408432
peanut butter
>>
>>36408384
Just keep going faggot
>>
Is it only me or slouching makes you look a bit better from the front?
I mean, shoulders appear wider and traps appear bigger.
>>
>>36408524
It does. There's a reason why the "most muscular" bodybuilding pose looks like that.
>>
>>36408432

Get on your probiotic game - yogurt/kimchi/kefir/kombucha etc.
>>
What would give your physique an edge the morning before the beach??
You wake up on a empty stomach and want to make your muscles and veins pop more and you're already lean.A banana and some black coffee or just go fasted?I've also noticed red wine on an empty stomach makes your veins pop
inb4 that 1 week water manipulation technique.Am already aware of it
>>
I'm planning on doing a slow cut once I've finished my 6 week cycle of canditos program, how long would it take me to look decent? I've never cut before so I wouldn't know. I'm probablya at around 14-18% bf
>>
I want a fitness job, thinking about becoming a personal trainer or something like that. Any suggestions?
>>
If I'm doing cardio 3 days a week (can't lift due to injury) on Scoobys calculator 30 minutes each day puts me at an hour and half a week

For that amount I'd half to eat like 2000-2100 a day to lose fat. Do I only eat that much on my running days or every day?
>>
>starting the /fit/ life
>go for a mile jog
>by the end of it i'm wheezing and dripping and about to die
>couldn't even finish the final hill up to my house

How do I build stamina? Do I keep sputtering like this till it finally clicks or something?
>>
Can I OHP today if i benched yesterday but am feeling a bit sore on my shoulders?
>>
>>36408384
i'm doing compounds only from SL, heard that's not enough for a beginner?
>>
>>36408853
Do a posing routine three times. Also if you're dry and eat some starchy carbs in the 24 hours before you'll pop.
>>
>>36409360
Don't worry, the shoulder tightening is kinda minor, the hip thing is the main issue. Just keep filming yourself and check your form against both examples from the video I linked or other videos from that guy.

>Is doing deads every session a good idea?
no. SL specifically says to alternate deads and rows, so do that. When you start deadlifting heavy, you'll notice that deads can be hell on your central nervous system, leaving you completely exhausted (I always get a headache after heavy deads). If that happens, switch to deadlifting 1x a week.

>how do I look?
No clue, the webm only shows parts of your arms, little bit of chest, and calves. I also don't know where you started from. Don't worry about how your looks change after 1 month man. Check back in another 2 or 3 months for a more significant change
>>
>>36409449
Pretty much actually.
When i started running near where i live, i always struggled to fuck climbing the big ass hill below my house, soon enough i could jog it, and eventually run it.
Repitition man, you'll get there if you keep trying! :D
>>
not sure where to ask this so I'll give it a shot

whenever I am calm and my body is resting I have a good voice. presentations are good and people occasionally tell me how awesome my voice and my content is afterwards.

whenever I do literally ANYTHING my voice goes up. I am in decent shape and don't get out of breath when walking or even jogging at a mild pace, but as soon as I walk or get excited/passionate/upset, my voice just isn't the deep baritone it is when I am calm. is this just a mental thing or is it about breathing? heartrate?

when I start a presentation or speech I am usually somewhat excited but my voice is okay, my heartrate is often through the roof along with shaky and sweaty hands @200+ listeners, but my voice is unaffected.
>>
>>36409872

thinking about it it's a really inconsistent thing, when having intense sex I am both out of breath, my heartrate is up and I am mentally excited, but my voice is still fine.
>>
> Gym is shut for the week for renovations

I don't mind since the management extended the membership billing for an extra two weeks to make up for the lost service but its the only only gym in a reasonable travel distance.

What do
>>
Should I do yoga before workout or after during the day?

>inb4 yoga is for pussies
>>
>>36408384
it wont help your gains.
using it as a way to 'shed extra fat' is fucked up thinking and can lead to ed.
get better asap, get back to lifting.

>>36408427
an hero

>>36408432
ice cream or other indulging food

>>36408524
it shortens the anterior muscles, making them 'bulge'

>>36409351
based on the none information you gave, could be couple months, could be years.

either way you're better off seeing as you go, as opposed to trying to give yourself a deadline of when you expect to look good. thats when you start cutting corners and ruining solid progress by rushing.

>>36409390
sure - can be awful hours, but if you're super into it then it hardly matters. beats a shitty desk job.

>>36409424
>can do cardio
>cant do weights
what ever cardio you're doing, why can't you use those body parts for weighted exercises?

and estimates are based on daily average, so you'd eat that amount every day - or a bit more on running days and less on off days to reach that average

>>36409449
the same way you progress on weights. do a distance/speed thats challenging but not killer, try beat that distance/speed next time.

>>36409453
you can, but isn't ideal or useful for progress. using the same muscle two days in a row won't compile the progress, more-so just add to the fatigue from yesterday.

>>36409466
its enough

>>36409872
sounds like a nerves/anxiety kinda thing. who knows.

>>36409921
lift shit/people around the house, body weight stuff at home or park, pursue other goals such as running/plyometrics/sport. anything you want

>>36409936
whenever is most convenient. intuitively, after would make sense as to not interfere with lifting weights (muscles being too relaxed, possibly sore if beginner)
>>
>>36408384
One week of flu made me lose 5 kgs of bodyweight and drop on all my lifts.

It ain't that bad but not too happy about it either.
>>
File: demfeels.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
demfeels.gif
2 MB, 750x750
I want to achieve the following:
>move out of my parents'
>have a steady income, enough for food and gym membership
>lift and enjoy solitary life

How do I achieve this, /fit/? I'm finishing high school and I don't really want to do anything in life. I'm currently seeing a therapist for depression and I've been on SSRI for a few weeks.
Any tips?
>>
I get the runs after eating almost anything. I'm lactose intolerant so I try to avoid foods with dairy in them in general, but even when I eat non-dairy foods I usually get ill shortly afterwards. I've even tried eating vegan and I was still sick after almost every meal on that as well.

Wat do?
>>
>>36410575

Eat more fiber.

Best shit i've ever had came from eating a cup of oats and drinking a gallon of coffee.
>>
When should I stop doing SL5x5? Greyskull is the best thing to do afterwards right?
>>
If im just starting lifting been doing SL for a few weeks. I've been just toying with my diet but if I'm just starting should I cut then build from there. I'm at about 20% body fat where should I be for starting? Also I get gas at the gym so any advice on that would be appreciated as well
>>
>>36410280
I moved out at 18 the day after I graduated. I'm 26 now.

I had a full time job making 8.50 an hour and lived in a shitty house with shitty roommates. It sucked. I don't think I had any type of financial security til I got a good promotion and was able to afford a car payment and my own apartment.

It sucks. The best advice I can give you is to wait until you're ready financially or you're going to have a miserable time. Get a job. Work hard. Don't be an entitled piece of shit. the world owes you nothing.

Good luck, anon.
>>
How do I tell what my body fat percentage is?
>>
>>36410280
>finishing high school

I wish I was your age again pham, here's what I'd do:

>go to college/university/trade school/some form of education
>do something that you can make a living with (ie. engineering, some kind of trade, electrician, welder, something... no bullshit arts degree)
>get swoll af in the meantime
>finish school
>find a job in your field which is in high demand and pays relatively well (steady, good benefits, food, rent, gym membership)
>live cheaply, save money
>do fun shit with saved money
>enjoy life m8 u only get one

what ssri you on? and how are you finding it? i've been looking into getting something for my anxiety
>>
Where is a good place online to buy gym clothes? Specifically pants, tshirts and hoodies?
>>
Is it a good or bad sign to get random semis through the day?
>>
>>36410743
Calipers or measuring tape. If you're 25% it doesn't really matter because you're considered fat or obese at that point.
>>
After 3 weeks and changing my calories, I'm finally seeing a change in my weight. I'm down a pound today and it's only been three days since I was at 199.5.

Finally! If I can keep this up I'll be down 10 pounds by the end of April!
>>
File: 1404615641441.gif (142 KB, 419x331) Image search: [Google]
1404615641441.gif
142 KB, 419x331
>>36408427
>be faggot
>wonder where other faggot is
>I know, I'll ask in the disease thead!
>>
>>36410814
I'm currently on Lexapro (Escitalopram). My psychiatrist has prescribed it to me so health insurance pays for it.
Different people respond differently to this kind of stuff, though, so your best bet it to ask for professional evaluation. They might give you SSRI, MAOI, or even benzos. If they try to give you benzos, you should ask for something else as they can be addictive and harmful to your liver and shit.

though you should always do a research yourself and then make a decision bruh
>>
What's /fit/'s opinion on swimming? I want to augment my workout plan with some cardio. But the problem is that I have fucked up feet so I can't run for very long or very far, else get burning and shooting pain up and down my legs.

Thoughts?
>>
>>36411029

Q T D D T O T
>>
Any solutions on fixing lordosis?
>>
WHAT ARE STOMACH VACCUMS GOOD FOR
>>
File: 1378354123261.jpg (403 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1378354123261.jpg
403 KB, 2480x3508
>>36411169

also bumping
>>36409872

>>36410024
might be nerves, but then why would my voice be unaffected when speaking in front of people where I definitely am nervous at the start?
>>
How to incorporate front squts to SS? I've been on SS for 3 months.
>>
File: 57054228.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
57054228.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
So I asked a shy piggy to come to my house to meet up with me. She's clearly into me.

She's very shy, was suprised I wanted to talk with her and even invite her to come over.
How to make her fuck with me or even give me a BJ? I'm a newfag when it comes to women.

I'll provide her pics once I'm through her. I even make a video.

Help a fellow /fit/izen.
>>
How to fix sternum pain after dips
Should i stop them for a while?
>>
I've injured my shoulder slighthly two weeks ago and after some time I started doing some light stretching and very light rotator cuff work, but it seems that it actually makes it even worse in the long run. Should I drop any shoulder movements altoghether for another two weeks?
>>
>>36411470
>Should I drop any shoulder movements altoghether for another two weeks?
Yes. Also get some cold "gel" or whatever the fuck you call it. The shit you use for sprains. massage the area daily, it will help to recover it.
>>
>>36409921
Body weight exercises
>>
I was interested in taking Creatine but don't really know what it does, all I heard was, excuse me for probably an autistic answer, that it put water weight into your arms and helps with lifting in general. Since I'm a boxer, should I take it or should stay away from it cuz the words "water weight" to a boxer means that's shits gon get cut in preparation for a fight.
>>
>>36411320
Simply initiate it. If she wants to fuck you, she'll play along. If not, you can always make it funny.

Here's how my first successful sex went:
>went to her house
>start talking about ourselves
>she made us tea
>put on music on the laptop
>sitting on the sofa, still talking
>start making out with her
>slowly start taking off her shirt
>taking off more and more of her clothes to see how far is she willing to go
>she tells me to stop at pants
>i stop, we talk some more
>drink tea, have a really nice talk
>try again
>score
>start having sex to Tool
>go to bed because couch is uncomfortable
>have sex
>finish
>sleep
>wake up feeling like a million bucks

Seriously, it's a piece of cake if you're with a right girl and relaxed. Just don't worry about ED, it happens to everyone, especially the first time.
>>
why do my wrist hurt when i bench heavy?
>>
>>36411578
Also side note, what protein powders would /fit/ recommend for boxing, mma, Muay Thai, etc
>>
>>36411589
Not the first time desu.

Thank you for the advice, I'll try to make the best o fit. Too bad she's such a shy girl. Probably no one wanted to fuck her before.
>>
File: 133.png (182 KB, 290x346) Image search: [Google]
133.png
182 KB, 290x346
>>36411602
>what protein powders would /fit/ recommend for boxing, mma, Muay Thai, etc

jesus christ you nutter you don't need special powder for combat sports

never going to make it
>>
>>36411602
>what protein powders would /fit/ recommend
They're all the same shit.

As long as you don't mind taste, buy the cheapest one. (Don't buy soya ones though).
>>
>>36411578
creatine won't be of use for a boxer
it's use is very specific
>>
>>36411591
Poor grip or weak wrists.
>>
>>36411589
>sitting on the sofa, still talking
>start making out with her

That escelated quickly. At what point do you go in? I never feel like it's the right time. Maybe I'm just autismo
>>
Had a sharp stabbing pain in my shoulder while doing overhead presses. It made it impossible for me to finish the exercise, and for about 15 minutes after it, it felt weak, and it hurt to lift my arm above shoulder height. What did I do wrong, and how do I prevent this shit from happening again?
>>
I just gone with boot camp, and my gainz have suffered from 3 months of no lifting. How long would it take to recover all the gainz I lost?
>inb4 enjoy dying for Islam
>>
>>36411667
Thanks, about what I thought
>>36411653
Ight, only reason I'm asking is cuz I just finished a thingy of muscle milk powder which also tastes pretty good, the thing is would a small or increase of protein and other ingredients be more helpful or or is practically the same as you said? The price of powders isn't a concern ( that sounded really rich faggy).
>>
>>36411785
It's all the same bro.
Just don't use soya protein or other vegan bullshit. It's all scam.

Go for a typical protein powder. Buy cheaper if you can find. It's all the same.
>>
Is there any difference between alternating and simultaneous dumbbell curls?
>>
>>36411692
it sounds like a sappy chickflick thing, but look her in the eyes and then look at her lips, or start from the bottom of her and work your way up to her eyes, you should probably be able to to gauge her reaction by that and then just do it based on how you feel
>>
i had a severe knee injury last year and i just got back into lifting around two months ago. Doing SS and i'm approaching weights that are taxing on my body, especially my knee joint.

my question is: Can I rotate between light front squats and heavy backsquats to reduce knee inflammation?
>>
>>36411863
you can focus more on alternation, much better personally, also with alternation you can guess when your weak arm is going to hit failure and then cut the set at that
>>
>>36411885
Thanks.
>>
>>36411883
yeah. Maybe look into buying knee sleeves to keep the joint warm
>>
My school's rec center is shut down for 2 weeks for renovations. Do the regular gyms do a punch card situation or do you always have to sign up for X months?
>>
>>36411918
thanks and yeah i've been using rehbands already prior to my injury
>>
When do you take BCAAs while fasted lifting or fasted cardio? I follow 16/8 fasting and usually lift or run before my fast
>>
Bulking is about adding resistance, right? The fatter you are, the more work your body has to do for similar exercise.
>>
>>36411079

how do you handle an eventual use of protein or BCAA supplements?
>>
>>36411935
always go for a no-contract gym, preferably monthly pay, my gym is 49 bucks entry fee and then 10 monthly, and it's free to leave as long as you give a 30 day notice, do NOT get stuck with the contractual jew
>>
>>36411821
it's not the same, lots of protein powders are spiked with shitty amino acids
https://labdoor.com/review?q=whey
check your whey before you buy that shit
>>
C4 doesn't give me the tinglys anymore or even much energy. what should I switch to.
>>
>>36412119
ween yourself off of it for a while and then use it sparingly, you're developing a resistance to it and sooner or later none of the shit will work
>>
>>36412119
you shouldn't use preworkout every time you lift anon
>>
At what speed is jogging considered running?
>>
I just started doing phul after Stronglifts and want to replace the lower hypertrophy day with something else since SL left me looking like a trex. I was thinking I'd do either another lower power day instead or do some big compound lifts on Saturday and just rest friday. Is it advisable to change the program or do I need more rest?
>>
>>36412193
you might as well be asking "when does a fart turn into a shit," you're going to have to figure out the disparity in speed between jogging and running jesus christ dude; running is running, walking is walking, jogging is somewhere in the middle - physically you're most likely jogging when your arms can remain mostly stationary, the faster you pump your arms the more like running it is
>>
Anyone here live in an apartment? Any of yall "home" gym?
My apartment has gym equipment, but nothing spectacular.
>>
lost motivations to lift, gyno just wont go away and it looks even worse
>>
Every since I started doing power cleans, I get pain on my wrist, lower forearm and elbow every time I twist my forearm, is this Tennis elbow? My elbow also pops when I do this.
>>
ok guys, I've spent the last 2 weeks away from lifting (spring break and no gym), before that spent the last month working this program. I like it an always feel good and worked after it but I want to see if there's any way to improve it.
I feel like leg days might be a little too easy and I feel like I have maybe too much isolation on upper days, any advice?
this is what I'm working
Monday
Squat 5x5
5x10 leg curls
3x10 goblet squat
3x12 calf raises
3x25 body weight/plate squat

Tuesday:
5x5 bench
5x10 DB row
4xAMRAP dips
3x10 front/lat DB raise
3x10 tricep pushdown
3x10 lat pulldown
3x25 bench close grip
3x10 straight bar shrugs

Wednesday:
Core work and a bit of cardio, change it each day but not concerned about this

Thursday:
Deads 5x5
5x10 leg extension
3x10 DB lunges
3x8 RDL
3x12 calf raises

Friday:
5x5 OHP
5xAMRAP pull ups
3x10 lat pulldown
3x10 BB row
3x10 DB row
2x10 easy bar wide
2x10 easy bar close
2x10 easy bar front grip
3x10 DB curls
3x10 DB shrugs

The breakdown is ideally
M-mostly quads, some ham
T-chest/tri, front shoulder, some bi
Th-hams, some quads
F-Back shoulder/bicep, some front shoulder

I'm using 5x5 calculations for those numbers and logging everything else, is the aux work ok? I feel like I'm missing key elements or not working my chest/triceps or something enough. I was out of lifting for 6months but before that I had pretty built shoulders/traps/lats and I loved that look, even though my bi/chest development was a bit behind, and I've always like shoulder work the best.
I know I'm not supposed to ask for workouts here, I just want some advice on tweaking my lift to be more efficient, honest. I think im just nervous that I wont make gains or progress like this
>>
>>36412681
Probably you don't have enough flexibility to "rack" the bar in the proper position, you are carring the weught in your wrists/elbows rather than in your shoulders
>>
File: seated skullcrusher.png (17 KB, 948x656) Image search: [Google]
seated skullcrusher.png
17 KB, 948x656
>>36412811
i'm not gonna pick through your whole workout, but just as a blunt and short tip

>chest
barbell landmine presses will build your upper chest really well if you feel like you're lagging in chest work, and add in flat dumbell flies if you can
>triceps
throw in skullcrushers and pulldowns with one of the v-shaped bars if you have them in your gym, guaranteed those two will add mass and definition

if you're going to do skull crushers though, do it seated, extend your arms back to stretch the lats, and keep the weight solid in your hand, as in keep your wrist straight like pic related
>>
>>36412462
fuck me man i get some nice round tits when i start getting up there on the bulk level bodyfats
>>
I take pre on a 2 week on, 1 week off cycle to make it last longer. I'm on a week off at the moment.
Should I have a scoop on Friday because its my birthday?
>>
>>36412940
I can attest to the skullcrushers, doing them like that WILL add mass within 2-3 weeks, not even shitting you.
>>
>>36412940
thanks this is the kind of advice I'm looking for
I've done skullcrushers and I do the pulldowns with either the v shape bar or the rope, I switch every few workouts to try to fully work my triceps
never done landmine press, I've done fly's I just haven't been recently, will add them in
thanks anon
>>
For those of you who've done the advanced SS program, how long were you on the original SS before moving on?
>>
File: pulldown.png (21 KB, 948x656) Image search: [Google]
pulldown.png
21 KB, 948x656
>>36413007
no problem, keep in mind when you're doing pulldowns just pushing the weight isn't enough, you have to keep your elbows locked in place and "rip" the rope/bar in half, as in pushing away and down, i'm sure you're already doing it but you have to focus on almost trying to flex the tricep
>>
>>36413079
yep, that was something my coach was always really adamant about in hs. I'v efound that watching in the mirror helps with that and like you said almost trying to flex the tricep helps a lot too
>>
>>36408853
Caffeine is s vaso-constrictor so not a good idea if you want to show off veins. Just load up on some carbs like a bowl of rice and beans or a sandwich.
>>
Over in NYC for a couple of days and looking to pick up some yohimbine (not sold in Norway). Any tips on where I'll find some? Shops to look for etc?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
Started going to the gym a month ago.
While doing dumbbell bicep curls today, I got some pain that seems to match up with tennis elbow, which still lingers to now. It's a dull sort of ache in the area of tennis elbow that get slightly stronger when using my arm.
What should I do? Rest a week? Decrease weight?
I only do 15lbs for bicep curls.
>>
>>36414303

Just some tendon strain. It'll take a while for it to completely heal, just give it a few days to a week rest then get back at it.
>>
Want to switch my routine to SL because want to make steady strength gains.

> 3 days a week
I really want to do way more than this, like at least 5 days if not 6 days a week in the gym to not fall back into sediment.

In between the 3 days in SL are there other routine I can incorporate?
>>
File: 5x5.png (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5x5.png
18 KB, 300x300
>>36414365
forgot pic
>>
>>36414365
If your goals align for stamina as well, I'd say C25K to get some cardio going on off days.
If you're novice, it may be too taxing for you to workout moreso.
>>
File: 1411975701823.jpg (2 MB, 2481x6600) Image search: [Google]
1411975701823.jpg
2 MB, 2481x6600
>>36414365

My suggestion would be to run the startbodyweight routine + 30 minutes of LISS OR 10 minutes of HIIT cardio on your off days.
>>
What can I do before barbells? I'm too weak to do more than 20 push ups at a time, only 2 chin ups, and don't have the flexibility for a squat.
>>
>>36414462
dips, weight assisted pullups/chinups, pulldowns
>>
would ice cream fitness (the 3x5 cutting version) or a PPL routine be better for a novice? I need to cut ~70lbs and my flexibility is shit
>>
What sort of foods can I eat when I can barely open my mouth? Something is seriously going wrong with my wisdom tooth and it just is getting worse.

Is it safe to just eat protein shakes and the like for a couple days? I don't really want to add oats in case of chewing.
>>
File: tinder chick.jpg (237 KB, 595x2513) Image search: [Google]
tinder chick.jpg
237 KB, 595x2513
Would you / should I fuck this tinder girl?

I'm a 19 year old virgin and up until now I've been "waiting for the right girl/time/opportunity" etc. beta excuses for not losing my v card.

She was clear and told me she wants to hook up, I said I might be interested. She plays AAU bball and is in town until Saturday & has her own hotel room.

Obviously she's not very hot. I've made out with hot girls in clubs/bars because I have a nice-ish face and I'm 6' and look in decent shape under clothes, but I've been too much of a bitch to do anything beyond that because I'm self conscious about being so thin. Been lifting and gaining weight since December but still damn skinny.

So anons...
I don't plan on stopping lifting, should I wait for a hotter girl?
Would YOU smash her, based on looks?
Should I fuck her given my position?
>>
>>36414778
just fuck her, think about it as training for hotter girls
tho watch out for stds
>>
>>36414775
soup
mashed up fruits
rice
>>
File: 200.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
>>36414778
jesus fuck dude no, no, no

have some self respect, she looks like utter shit

>literal pie face, forehead wrinkles like a dog
>creepy caveman brow
>fuckton of makeup
>acne covered tits held up with a pushup bra
>cellulite pancake ass hidden by shorts
>shoulders like chloe mortez

listen to your dick, it's like a smarter heart, and i'm sure your dick isn't saying shit, because it's dead just looking at her, do you think you'd be able to get it up being in proximity? she probably smells like an arby's bathroom, fuck me
>>
>>36414842
>she probably smells like an arby's bathroom, fuck me

I imagined that in Gordon's voice KEK
>>
>>36408384

OP I had the exact same thing happen to me 3 months ago. Lost a ton of strenght. Used the momentum to keep cutting, gained strenght back and went down 4% bodyfat.
>>
>>36414778
Forget about being a virgin. Take that our of the equation.

Do you want to fuck her or not?
>>
How do I squat without my back rounding as I unrack the bar?
>>
File: 1434117603105.jpg (121 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1434117603105.jpg
121 KB, 960x960
From what I gathered, it appears that the only difference between "Cheat" Days and "Refeed" days is that one is controlled and tracked, and another is not.

With that being said, can I do a "Cheat Day" where I eat what I want as long as it fits my macos and stay at maintenance?
>>
I really want an indoor bike. This one reliable? Anyone here experienced with this sort of thing? 150 bucks seems too good to be true http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002CVU2HG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1458181627&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=spin+bike&dpPl=1&dpID=41BC4lYrQVL&ref=plSrch
>>
>>36415124

Whoops
>>
How do I get more facial hair and eventually a beard?

I'm 18 and my face looks pretty young and bad in photos and I want to cover it up with hair, but all I can grow is wispy shit and it takes a month for that shit to grow after shaving.

Any ideas, /fit/?
>>
>>36408384
i'm a skinnyfat slob (5'9" male, 145 pounds @ 15-17% bf) looking to get into shape. i have a shitty TDEE and so i'd like to do cardio to cut rather than eat minuscule amounts of food and feel like im starving for weeks on end.

the plan is to do a 4 day push/pull/legs routine and jog 4-5 miles a day for each of my 3 non-lifting days regardless of whether im cutting or bulking -- i would bulk by eating more, and cut by eating less. do you guys think this is reasonable or is it way too much training for someone as unfit as myself?

my ultimate goal, which i suspect will take 2 or so years to attain, is 160 pounds @ 10%. i understand that doing "this much" cardio may slow down my lifting progress, and im okay with that. im mainly wondering if im setting myself up for injury or hardcore progress slowing with this plan of 4 day split + 3 days cardio.
>>
>>36415353
the lifting is fine, but that is way too much cardio to start off with and you'll snap your shit up, start off with maybe 1-2 miles of a combination of walking and jogging
>>
is 1234

1 plate ohp (60kg)
2 plates bench (100kg)
3 plates deadlift (140kg)
4 plates squat (180kg)
>>
>>36415374
i currently walk about 15 miles a week at work in steel toe boots. im quitting this job soon and getting an office job. my goal is to start jogging to make up for this lost exercise. the distance itself wouldn't be an issue, i think, it's more about the pacing inherent to running and jogging 15 miles versus walking 15 miles.
>>
>>36415384
Swap deadlifts and squats then you're correct
>>
>>36415112
Cheat days are generally referred to as days where you give into your cravings and just eat a bunch of crap. Don't go insane, obviously, you wouldn't want to gain a whole pound from eating that stuff, but going 1000 or 1500 over your usual goal is alright.
>>
>>36415168
genetics. Seriously. Some people can grow a full beard, some can grow 5 o'clock shadow, some can do mustaches. Very few can do all three.

Just work with what you got.
>>
Currently at 250 pounds, aiming for 190-200. How long should it take?
>>
>>36415389
well then jog for 1-2 miles to start and make sure by the middle-end of your jog you're close to home, and then if you haven't passed out yet you can do a little more - walking with breaks is a world away from jogging and running, you don't want the last thing you ever do is to think "this was a lot harder than i thought" before dropping on the side of a road
>>
>>36415427
what's your deficit? Running? Lifting?
>>
File: 1355390511535.jpg (57 KB, 339x351) Image search: [Google]
1355390511535.jpg
57 KB, 339x351
>>36408384
You'll be fine anon. I didn't eat anything for an entire week about a month back due to being sick and bed ridden. I went from 72kg body weight down to 67kg body weight. I was freaking out thinking I had lost all my gains and when I went back to the gym, I was weak as hell. I posted on /fit/ about it asking for help and many people said I had likely dropped fat and water weight and only a little bit of muscle. Sure enough, a month later, I'm at 73kg and stronger than ever before. It takes approximately 2 weeks for muscle to start breaking down.

You will be weak when you go back to the gym but just push through it and within a few weeks, you will be back where you were before you fell ill. These things are going to happen from time to time. It's all about how you handle it. Don't quit or get demotivated, just push through.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>36415449
Lifting 4 times a week. Trying to eat at a 500kcal deficit.
>>
>>36415427
interested in this. I am 214 pounds aiming for same goal, maybe a bit less.
>>
What are some good bodyweight pump exercises similar to bicycle kicks ? I'm out of shape and starting to workout at home atm so I just want to start off with basic strong stuff like this. Knees are bad atm for squats so those are out.
>>
>>36415477
If you're at 250, you'll take 45-50 weeks at the least to drop that weight. This is because a 500 cal deficit equals a pound per week.

If you up your deficit to 750, it should only take 34 weeks.

If your BMI is 30+ (obese), I'd even suggest dropping your intake to 1000 for maximum weight loss.
>>
Physiotherapist think I have ischemic back pain, what do fit?

I'm in agony, seriously thinking about becoming an hero.
>>
>>36415513
>what do fit?
oxycodone

the downside is opiate rage, which was a very real thing for me at least. everything is awesome but as soon as things even go slightly wrong, you see red faster than if you were piss drunk. that's how i ended up having to buy a new phone.
>>
>>36415533
I'm on 60mg codeine 4x a day atm, but even before any meds I have a foul temper.

Anything long term I can look at?
>>
>>36415511
Thanks anon. Guess I'll swap some things for broccoli.
>>
File: 1453125001245.jpg (94 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
1453125001245.jpg
94 KB, 544x400
Would a physiotherapist be able to tell me if I have a muscle imbalance? And if he can, could he tell me what couses it and how to fix it?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>36415549
>I'm on 60mg codeine 4x a day atm, but even before any meds I have a foul temper.
Codeine is weak as fuck compared to oxy my man. From my weak googlefu, ~100mg codeine is like 5mg oxy.

>Anything long term I can look at?
Oxy. 10mg dulled the pain of dressing and changing an open wound to the point that it just felt like pressure. Don't forget that it can build a tolerance and contributes to constipation.
>>
What bf% is the guy in this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk-obB59fWs
>>
>>36415582
not sure about the physiotherapist but a muscle imbalance is obviously caused by simply working one muscle harder than the other, and can also obviously be fixed by working the imbalance, what exactly is imbalanced?
>>
File: 1411443639438.png (900 KB, 690x968) Image search: [Google]
1411443639438.png
900 KB, 690x968
>>36415561
>>36415511
HOLD THE FUCK UP, HUGE MISTAKE HERE

> I'd even suggest dropping your intake to 1000 for maximum weight loss.
I meant dropping your deficit to 1000. For christ's sake eat more than 1000 calories.
>>
>>36415686
>For christ's sake eat more than 1000 calories.
Goddammit anon we could've had an agitated skelly on our hands if you didn't correct yourself. Be careful with those numbers.
>>
>>36415615
One side of my back like the whole left side, lats and middle traps or how you call it
>>
>>36415599
Where would I get Oxy in the UK then mate?

Assuming I need a scrip
>>
File: 1377566681396.jpg (319 KB, 806x605) Image search: [Google]
1377566681396.jpg
319 KB, 806x605
>>36415701
my fault entirely, I accept full responsibility.
>>
What weight is it appropriate to start using a belt at? I've only been lifting for about 3 months (still a skinny DYEL faggot) but I can start to feel back rounding affect my squat (185) and deadlift (195). Would a belt even be worth it at this point?
>>
>>36415711
I can't help you there bro, I'm an American.

>Assuming I need a scrip
That's how to legally get it here. Complain of your extreme chronic pain, demonstrate to the doc where it hurts, and say the codeine isn't enough. Asking about a diagnosis will probably help your case so he doesn't think you're just jerking him around for pills.
>>
>>36415703
is it pain or just weakness? sounds like some unilateral isolations like dumbell rows, dumbell shrugs, assisted pullups and back extensions too possibly, do you do any specific work? what side do you sleep on? do you play any sports?
>>
>>36415742
Alright, thanks man. Hopefully some sick gains are coming your way.
>>
>>36415761
No problem anon, hope you get it all sorted out.

>Hopefully some sick gains are coming your way.
My cut is going well so far, thanks for the encouragement.
>>
>>36415745
Neither really and I do all of these already, I feel one side super pumped and it does look bigger than the other, the morning after pull day I feel way more DOMS on my over developed lat. Is it because I used to deadlift with a mixed grip? Is this the only fix there is?
>>
>>36415791
deadlifting may cause a problem but that isn't completely it, you probably use your strong side more in pretty much everything that involves them - you need to actively bring your weak side in more and train it harder than your right, trying switching your grip to on deadlifts
>>
>>36415414

Thank you anon, what I am wondering now is I am trying to roll my refeed and cheat meal in one day (rest day, or after lifting better?)

And I am still wondering how I can stay within 2500-3000 calories (maintenance is 2500) and able to eat 400g of carbs.

INB4 rice. It will take me 12 cups of cooked brown rice to get to 400g.... no...just, no...
>>
>>36414806
>>36414842
>>36414941

Lol it ain't fucking happening she's fucking weird. That's the last time I think with half my dick and the retarded side of my brain. Starting self imposed celibacy until 1/2/3/4
>>
>>36415841
Just don't worry about it. Eat what you want, pig out, don't. It's just one day to relax a little.
>>
>>36415417
Do you think there is a chance I will gain better facial hair in the future? Is it abnormal to have a young face with wispy hair at 18?
>>
>>36415813
So, weak side would go under grip?
>>
How exhausted should I feel after lifting?

My muscles aren't sore anymore. But my body, and chest feels completely gassed at the end. Am I pushing too far? I don't want to overexert myself and fucking snap something
>>
>>36415879
Yes. At 18 I was patchy as fuck. 2 years later I've more or less filled in, but it's still sparse enough that I have to trim with a 3/8inch so I don't look grubby.

My dad has awful beard genetics so it must be from my mom's side. That would explain the red streaks in my otherwise brown chin hair and mustache.
>>
>>36415879
I couldn't grow facial hair very well at 18, did a lot better around 20-21. However, this doesn't mean you'll magically grow facial hair because you want it. Learn to accept what you can't change anon, and just focus on making yourself better as a whole
>>
>>36415898
If you're making it through your sets, you're doing fine. If you're not, you may not be eating enough or not have enough energy.
>>
>>36415891
yes, swap the grips, give it a couple weeks, really focus on the unilateral isolations, and any physical labor or sports you do - try and not just limit yourself to using your strong side
>>
I'm taking a lab tomorrow to see if I'm low test. should I try to make my count low in order to get prescribed something?
>>
>>36415848
What exactly was weird?
>>
>>36415939
her face
>>
>>36415918
Last squat set I have to sit down. At the end of my routine I have to book it too my car because I feel like just falling down and going to sleep.

I think it's not eating enough as I'm on a deficit. I was worried it was something serious.
>>
>>36415964
weight, height, and gender. How much is your deficit?
>>
>>36415970
5'8 male, 140. Eating at 1700-1800
>>
>>36415986
That's pretty weird man, your TDEE is basically 1900. You shouldn't be getting so tired.

How have you been sleeping? Are you eating anything before you work out?
>>
>>36415996
I don't get 7 hours of sleep and typically only a piece of fruit before I go to the gym after work
>>
>>36416024
I think we found the problem. You need at least 7 hours of sleep to keep your energy up, not to mention a fruit is hardly any calories. When's the last time you eat before that?
>>
>>36416047
Gym typically 9-10. Usually eat anywhere from 2 hours before to 6.

I guess I'm really fucking myself over by sleeping like shit. I've been continuously losing, so I didn't think that was a problem.
>>
>>36416074
Try to eat more food as well. Doesn't have to be something massive, but at least 150 calories.
>>
>>36416074
>I guess I'm really fucking myself over by sleeping like shit
You and me both.

>try to go to bed early
>wide awake rolling around in bed for 2 hours
>fall asleep
>wake up
>2 hours before alarm is supposed to go off but feel awake
>fall back into a half-sleep to try and get a little more
>wake up again feeling awful
>feel like I got no rest at all
>dark circles
>>
>>36416120
REM cycles man. If you wake up and you feel fine, try to get up. You might be able to fix it that evening by going to bed at a better time, but don't fight REM. It's basically like horse tranquilizers.
>>
>>36415939
>ask her about the hotel room
>she says she's sharing it with her parents
>wait wut... red flag
>ask her what she planned to do
>her parents want to meet me to make sure I'm normal before letting me fuck their daughter, then they'll leave
>wtf
>ask her if she's told anyone else
>she says she already told her friends, sister, and parents that this Friday she's going to fuck some random dude she met on tinder
>I matched with this girl at 3 pm today
>Also she's ugly

I've been internally cringing for the past hour, but at least I'm temporarily cured of pathetic desperation
>>
File: 190-81.png (119 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
190-81.png
119 KB, 500x551
>>36416142
>all of that shit
>>
>>36416139
I'll try that tomorrow, thanks anon. This current cycle leaves me feeling like shit for most of the day.
>>
File: 1358985496139.png (1005 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1358985496139.png
1005 KB, 900x702
>>36416142
...i legitimately don't know if I should laugh or pray for this girls mental health
>>
>>36416142
>>Also she's ugly
post pics
>>
>>36408384
>Left shoulder pops when doing lateral raises, same shoulder has been impinged multiple times

>Doesn't pop when doing lateral raises with a resistance band

I'm assuming this is because the resistance holds my shoulder in the correct position, but I don't know fuck all about anatomy, so can someone explain how I can fix my popping injured shoulder, or at least make it so that it doesn't pop when doing lateral raises with free weight. I'm assuming it's muscular related because the extra tension of a resistance band allows me to do full ROM comfortably.
>>
just starting lifting, after being on and off but at dyel state the whole time
If I'm not progressing like I want to, and I'm not skipping days, is t literally just food intake? I guess I should be eating more, it's just hard to get used to but if that's it I didn't realize how much it actually mattered
>>
>>36416426
First off: Are you trying to gain weight or lose it?

Second: what's your lifting routine?

Third: height, weight, gender
>>
>>36416440
Gain weight

PPL, sometimes I'll only do one leg day instead of two, pls don't hate me

5'7, maybe 5'6 high 130s. basically 137-139
>>
>>36416362
Keep your elbows above your hands
>>
>>36415727
I'd say above 225 start using a belt when attempting a new PR or set. Remember that a belt will take strain off your lower back muscles and so they won't get stronger. At the moment, try doing bent over rows to strengthen your back muscles. Using a belt now will only lead to muscle imbalances. A weight belt is a tool, not a crutch.
>>
>>36416495
Have you done SS? If not, do SS. And don't skip days you faggot, these are routines, not a goddamn fast food order.

You didn't say if you were a boy or grill. I'm assuming boy since you want to gain weight. At 5'7" your TDEE is just about 1900 cal/day. You should be eating minimum 2400 cal a day.
>>
>>36416568
I did SS for a couple of months, but I stopped for awhile. Came back, did something else until I got really sick and now here I am after I've recovered
>>
>>36416590
how long is "a while"? It sounds like you lost your gains.

Did you plateau on SS?
>>
>>36416600
no, and I did regress a lot
I was never out of DYEL but I could bench around 110 or so, squat just over lmao1pl8, could never OHP much
regressed to like 85 bench, and like 35 each side on squat
I know they're not big but I don't want to e stat
>>
>>36416233

Here >>36414778 I don't know what I was thinking senpai
>>
>>36416688
Dude, you aren't including the bar in these reports...are you? If yes, then these are not good stats. These are really really bad stats.

Do not do PPL. Do SS until you plateau.
>>
>>36416709
senpai did you not see how little I am with my height and weight
I am including the bar, and I'm mid week with ppl. Tomorrow is legs.
Should I really just start SS until I plateau? When should I start it?
>>
File: standards.png (36 KB, 1293x583) Image search: [Google]
standards.png
36 KB, 1293x583
>>36416730
anon, those stats are shit, even for your height.

You haven't read the sticky, have you?

Don't do fucking isolations when your core is still weak as hell.
>>
>>36416765
I have read it but I thought SS was a meme ;________;
If it's any consolation, I used to weigh 116 before I started eating more.
When should I start SS? Please anon I'm desperate for your help
and there are a couple of variations on SS, should I do accessories? When I did do it I didn't do the clean and jerk one, feels a little impractical
I do know I am very weak anon but I'm trying
I'll do SS I promise
>>
>>36416142
holy shit that wierd
>>
>>36416790
Yeah SS or SL (strong lifts) are perfect SL has rows instead of cleans which I prefer
Start RIGHT now
>eating more
Eat even more
>>
>>36416495
I just read through your reply. You really just have to eat more. You can do SS, it is easy to have a goal for next workout (add 5 lbs) but you could do something else as long as you eat and increase reps/weight over time
>>
File: 1372410965634.png (7 KB, 365x247) Image search: [Google]
1372410965634.png
7 KB, 365x247
>>36416790
My only demand is don't act like you know shit when you come into these threads. There are people trying to help you, don't act like you know what you're doing.

SS isn't a meme, it's a timeless classic that works for loads of people, a dependable tool for gaining strength (as well as basic muscle and some fat). People call it a meme because some idiots thought that they could bulk on it and become gods of fitness when it's really just a basic program to get you up to standards. So they show their before/after pics and they look like shit.

Routines come in phases and should look like this:

Phase 1
Workout A
Squat 3x5
Bench Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

Workout B
Squat 3x5
Bench Press 3x5
Overhead Press 3x5

Continue until you've upped all your numbers decently (usually 3-5 weeks). Most anyone should be able to easily squat 1pl8 by this point.

Phase 2
Workout A
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5 (alternate with OHP)
Deadlift 1x5

Workout B
Squat 3x5
Power Clean 5x3

Continue until you stop progressing quickly. This could take several weeks or a few months depending on the person.

Phase 3
Workout A
Squat 3x5
Deadlift 1x5 (alternate with Power Clean 5x3)

Workout B
Squat 3x5
Chin UP 3x8

See http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/novice-lifters-start-here.html for more details.

Also make sure to really eat what you need. Try and make sure you're gaining a pound per week. If you're not making it, add 100 calories to your goal.

Anyone can make it brah, prove to us you can.
>>
>>36416174
>>36416214
>>36416233

And the worst part is this is the second time something like this has happened to me. In August I matched with a normal looking pretty chick probably a 6.5/10. She messaged me first asking about hooking up, just like the one in this thread. She wanted to fuck in a car but had to have me meet her dad first, although she said she would tell her dad it was a 'date.' Said it was because her dad found out she lost her virginity to her boyfriend and he made them break up and he has to approve who she sees. I wasn't gonna do that for a hookup, fucking noped out of that one too.

I would have never fucking thought any parents would be socially retarded enough to regulate their kids' sex lives so closely. It's just so fucking weird. Don't talk to girls who message you first about hooking up brehs.
>>
File: 1438037009165.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1438037009165.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>36416924
Small correction:

Phase 1 Workout B should have Deadlifts 1x5 instead of Bench Press.

My bad.
>>
>>36416965
I'm guessing you live somewhere in the south.
>>
>>36408384
i got some stomach shit too and it actually helped me lean out
>>
If you took protein shakes, ate about 500 cals of actual food and took vitamins to get whatever your diet is lacking, could you use the rest of your calories to drink alcohol without getting fat? How much would this fuck you up?
>>
>>36417131
I mean...you could. But you'd probably get really sick considering that liquor is fairly low calorie for the amount of sugar and carb content in it.

A shot of vodka is like only 60 cal or something. Rum is the heaviest straight liquor I know of it and it's only 100-something calories. Beer, even heavier stuff, is usually under 200 calories.
>>
>>36412036
Well, I never took protein or BCAA, I have only enough money for food, lol
But I think it wouldn't be much of a problem. When I mentioned lifting as a hobby to my psychiatrist they saw it as a positive thing and didn't even care to ask about protein and aminos and stuff.
So I guess it's safe.
>>
File: 1456779703804.jpg (307 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1456779703804.jpg
307 KB, 853x543
>tfw lifting is the only thing I have now
>videogames do not fill the void, I have no other hobbies, no job and currently off from college until Monday
>Not interested in my major and somehow passed the last 2 years by studying the night before for every exam and re-using old labs some guy gave me so I know absolutely nothing about my major and have no physical experience with circuitboards.
>after getting home from the gym, I just stare at my steam library for 4 hours and the ch0ns until I get too tired and go to bed
>literally no other hobbies since vidya was my main shit up until I started taking lifting seriously.
>tfw my lifts are still fucking garbage since I'm only 3-4 months into SS on a bulk.

This is the worst feeling ever. I may be depressed, but I just feel perpetual dread/sadness when I'm not lifting since I have literally nothing else in life. I'm a social aspie, ugly, and lonely yet whenever I go to hang out with my good friends I just want to leave and come back home.

I feel like there is nothing in life for me except PRing every other day.

Please help I've been up for the past 4 hours debating this in my head and I feel like I'm about to breakdown.
>>
File: na1.png (204 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
na1.png
204 KB, 500x406
>2 days into a psmf diet
>dont have money so i only eat 600gr of chicken per day
>stomach pains, diarrea, red shit (adobo chicken so i don't think it's blood)

wtf
>>
>>36417212
Sounds like you're in a shit-tier rut. I was like until not too long ago.

>Graduate with AA degree from Community college
>Parents want me to BFA, despite the fact it's worthless.
>Comply, they own my college money.
>Move the Santa Fe new mexico for Uni
>Literally the worst mistake of my life.
>2 years of the absolute worst conditions of my life, some of the worst people I've met, town hostility, and shitty situations.
>Quit my job after dropping out of school because the only way I can make enough money to live off of is by getting yelled at by a chef who's an insane asshole
>Almost get a full-time job at fed-ex but miss the drugtest by half a day after not being notified properly.
>Can't afford rent
>Can't afford christmas presents for my friends and family
>Can't afford to drive back home to visit
>Had my first suicidal thought
>Had a huge arguement with downstairs neighbor after they wouldn't quiet down one night
>Fucking lost it
>Asked parents if I could move back in with them
>Got the fuck out of New Mexico

You gotta do what's best for your mental health bro. I'm still jobless and an overweight idiot who can't talk to women, but I'm not stressing constantly about my shitty situation. Now I can relax a bit.
>>
>>36417249
If you're eating spicy food every day you shouldn't be surprised by greasy hot shits.
>>
File: 2015-05-20 19.51.34.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-20 19.51.34.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
gf wants to start lifting again. She likes barbell excercises so lucky there, but what program could I suggest to her?
I'm doing 5/3/1 and loving it would it work for her? She can't really do chinups tho.
>>
>>36417299
SS. Always SS.
>>
Any women who lift here? I missed my period (week late). Can't be pregnant. Could it be from lifting heavy? I don't have low body fat.
>>
8Posted in a different QTDDTOT and I'd like some more opinions

I'm two weeks into my cut and lost 6lbs on a -500 cal def and EC stack so things are looking good but...

I'm experiencing the side effects of EC and considering stopping it. My workouts have suffered because I get nauseous midway and essentially have to stop the come back later in the day to finish my workout. I also sometimes experience a light headedness/mental haze which combine with the nausea sucks major dick. Heart rate wise I've adapted to my current dosage so my resting heart rate is pretty much how it would be without the stack.

Even so I'm considering getting off of it because when the side effects kick in they're awful. But 3lbs a week doesn't feel like something to sneeze at, especially since I just wanted to lose like 20. You guys think I should get off the stack or power through it? Any ideas as to what can combat the side effects? Any alternatives recommended?

Right now the plan is to finish up today's dosage then just quit it & actually do cardio on my rest days I've been telling myself to do for months.
>>
>>36417336
One more thing, diabetes runes in my family and I haven't checked to see if I'm prediabetic. Just been putting off seeing a doc
>>
>>36417336
If you're getting side-effects get off the stack.
>>
I'm having trouble with my knees and I can't seem to get any help.

For as long as I remember I get this very umcomfortable feeling and slight pain in my knees when I put any pressure on them.
That includes just going down in a body weight squat.

I still can and have lifted un seriously for three years maxing out my squat at 138kgx1.
But I keep stalling since the problem gets worse with higher weights.

I've got a consultation and x-ray which found nothing.
Then some deep tissue massage from a physiotherapist which helped temporarily.

What do?
>>
>>36417331
Don't sweat it, my gf has missed it for longer and no preggers.
Just put a spiral in your cooch and stop worrying about silly shit like that.
>>
Need some help with this-
I've recently been getting these intense hunger pains nearly all day and nothing seems to be able to stop them from coming back every hour or so. I'll even wake up after only about 3-4 hours sleep and feel like a I haven't eaten all day. I'm not fat and never used to be fat...I was a full skeleton before I started lifting.

It seems no matter what I do I get these insane hunger pains every hour, I'll eat huge meals 3-4 times a day and I'll still feel like I've not eaten anything. My meals are balanced and I can't think of anything I'm lacking in my diet. This shit is killing my workouts since I'll get pains and start getting light headed about 20 minutes into a workout.

This has only been happening for about two weeks, I have no idea whats causing it...
>>
Due to an injury I'm not going to the gym for a week. Should I continue eating at a surplus or go down to maintenance.
>>
>>36417549
Maintenance
>>
is it rude to approach someone an ask if they want a spot, because it sort of implies they can't handle it?

chick across from me was benching 40kg with 2cm rom

>>36417331
i only hear of people missing their period due to low bw, not lifting in general
>>
>>36417572
Ty famalam
>>36417574
Nah, it's normal, worst case scenario is if it comes out as if you are hitting on her.
>>
>>36417352
Dude ask a doctor not a fucking Zimbabwean homosexual image board
>>
There is a weight loss contest at work and I think even if I don't work out and just diet, I have the best chance of winning, but just in case...would lifting AND cardio (as well as diet) help me lose the most weight the quickest? Or should I just keep dieting and stick with one or the other? I love to swim, but have recently assembled a rag-tag home gym. Help
>>
>>36417611
Cardio & diet should be best
>>
>>36417620
Thanks mate.
Guess the weights will have to wait.
>>
>>36417611
Muscle is heavier than fat. If weight alone is all that matters to win then you shouldn't lift because it'll help you maintain your current level of muscle while dieting or scoobs help you, put on muscle.
>>
>>36411711
You do any sports or anything outside the gym? I used to play volleyball, went and trained shoulders directly after and shapped them from OHP.
>>
my wrist is really sore, but only when under heavy strain.

i took 2 days off, assumed it was fine, went back in today and it's sore again
what do?
>>
>>36414778
>NIACC
Iowafag?
>>
File: 91mMT.jpg (134 KB, 622x678) Image search: [Google]
91mMT.jpg
134 KB, 622x678
best pullup/chinup version to target upper lats? wide grip pullups? closegrip chinups* marked with red circle on pic
>>
File: 476868960869.jpg (37 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
476868960869.jpg
37 KB, 461x523
What do you guys think about during sex?

I have no stamina and start feeling I'm close after like 2 minutes. If I go hard on her I can nut in a minute.

Any tips or tricks to help here? I don't want her to notice I am trying to not be there just so I last longer if you know what I mean.
>>
Is it against the rules to wear compression shorts as shorts at 24 hour fitness?
>>
Never paid much attention to diet and of course I made no gains.

So im gonna do it right this time.
SS recommends 1 gram protein/lb bodyweight and 3500-6000 calories

is this every single day, even rest days?
>>
>>36417969
I think about how much I hate her.
>>
>>36418166
Yes.
>>
Is there a actual difference between a squat rack and a smith machine? i've heard that a smith machine is worse for squats. Or should just squat without any machine?
>>
my adopted brother is 17 years old and 5'9"
is he gonna grow more? he's very self conscious about being short and i'm worried it'll affect his selfesteem
>>
>>36418374

It's not a natural range of movement
>>
>>36418374
Are you retarded or stupid?

Google it god damnit a rack is required to perform squats.
>>
>>36418374
bar is not fixed in a rack
you don't have to stabilize and it promotes shit form
>>
>>36417660
>Shapping

Is that good or bad?

Also: no. Gym is my only form of exercise, apart from cycling to an from work.
>>
>right bicep is noticeably more developed than left bicep due to years of fapping
help
>>
6'2" been on sl for 9 months and now going with ppl. gradually over 2 and a half years i went from 60 kg to 82 currently

i intend to get to 85kg and then maintain(active maintenance so i actually keep building more muscle) through winter (australia) and then start slowly cutting as winter is ending, to around 80kg

Is this a good tactic? Should I go more than 85? Should I cut below 80?
>>
Would I get joocy hamstrings if I did ghr every day?
>>
>>36417967
>upper lats
chins pullups and rows
all weighted
>>
>>36415921
Thanks anon
>>
>>36418506
switch hands you pusscake
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.