[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sikkcunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: 324324.png (223 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
324324.png
223 KB, 2000x2000
What´s your drug of choice?
>>
Alcohol and Adderall
>>
>>36407324
Weed above GHB and XTC? I doubt it. And thus I shall question this image.
>>
weed though one of these days I will try some shrooms. Don't much care for alcohol, though a beer or two every now and then is fine, not a fan of hard liquor. Never tried any harder drugs and most likely wont, though I may try LSD
>>
>>36407324
What the fuck is the x-axis of that graph?
>>
>Ketamine does more damage than pot to the user.

I love k but weed will never make you piss razor blades.
>>
>>36407394
Same, somehow I don't think pot is worse than methadone
>>
>>36407324
i thought meth would make you harm others the most?
>>
Wow this chart is inaccurate.
>>
>>36407324
Amphetamine, benzedrine and nicotine.
Very occasionally cannabis.
>>
So alcohol is the only drugs that makes it more likely for me to harm someone else instead of myself?
Sounds like a win!
>>
>>36407324

None of these.

Sugar.
>>
>>36407324

lifting is my drug of choice
>>
>>36407324
Mdma
>>
>>36407324
white wine + antihistamines
>>
Good tier:
>All Psychedelics
>MDMA, MDA, 4-FA, etc.
>GHB, GBL

Mid tier:
>Amphetamines
>Opiates
>Dissos
>Cannabis

Trash tier:
>Alcohol
>Benzos (good for calming people down on trips though)
>Cocaine
>Tobacco
>>
>>36408060
>36407139
that's very suburban mom of you
>>
>>36408195
>Amphetamines above Cocaine
Jesus christ
>>
>>36407496
explain, mr scientist. this graph is well known.
>>
Weed on the weekends
Ecstasy every few months plus some Tillidin and Xanax for a nice comedown
>>
>>36407529
EAT SMART WORK HARD
>>
>>36408426
cocaine is a meme
>>
>>36408426
Amphetamines are 1/10 of the price, have 10x the duration and are typically not cut and high in purity.

Meanwhile cocaine is almost always cut, extremely overpriced and super short duration. And then there is the risk of straight up dying even with taking normal dosages because of blockage of cardiac sodium channels

The effects are extremely similar. I had 70-80% pure cocaine GC-MS and its totally overrated.
>>
>>36407324
>adderal
>modafnil
>weed
>cocaine
>xanax
>>
who here /butane/ ?
>>
Heroin every friday
>>
>>36408426
pure cocaine is actually extremely safe when done properly.

Its the people trying to get impure coke into their bloodstream as fast as possible that get all the damage.
>>
>>36408500
amph is lmao0sleep though... no hangovers with coke. agree on everything else. 5 euro for a gram is just too good
>>
None, I haven't even drank alcohol in three years.

And yes, that does make me better than you.
>>
>>36408525
You could still randomly die, it is less say than amphetamine

>>36408527
That's what the benzos are for. They just suck when taken recreationally. I look at them as a tool.
>>
>LSD
Helps me figure out and review my life in high doses, helps me fix problems, decorate my home, etc. Use it to write my papers, do uni work, figure random stuff out in medium doses. Use it in a microdose once every few weeks to have a kickass day, get a shitload done, getting ahead of all my work and all my chores. I owe everything in life to my LSD experiences, my first LSD trip when I was about to become homeless helped me pick up my life and start my current career.

>Weed
Once a week, Friday evening, edible form. My reward if I've had a productive, good week. I always make an evening of it, chill with my best friends, a nice girl, or by myself. Always spectacular and gives me well-being for the rest of the week. Used to have problems with weed though and if I use it too much it makes me lazy as fuck.

>MDMA
Once every year, roughly. Mindblowing every time, it's amazing. Sex on MDMA... fucking wow. Talking to dozens and dozens of strangers like flowing water at a nice party... fucking wow. Bonding deeper with friends, having amazing conversations... fucking wow. Chilling the fuck out, feeling the pinnacle of peace... fucking wow. It's beautiful as fuck.

>Modafinil
3x a week, just helps me have kickass days, energizes me the next day.

>Mushrooms/Mescaline/Ayahuasca
LSD takes the cake for me, these are nice but aren't as life-changing as LSD itself. Had some amazing infrequent experiences, but they are best when I mix them with LSD. They make it infinitely more insightful and spiritual.

>Kratom/Damiana/White Lotus/Other stuff
Infrequently experiment with various plants. Fun every now and then, but nothing regular.
>>
>>36408527
Amphetamin is literally the biggest gains goblin of them all because you can't eat, sleep, or workout without getting an heart attack
>>
>dmt
I literally owe who i am to this shit. Holy shit interdimensional space travel holy shit. The one true definition of opening ones' third eye to see through more than what you perceive. I dabbed 65 mg of dmt and met the wireframe beings that developed DMT when they designed our universe. They said to me "how was it? Did you go through a super realistic virtual version of a humanoids life?". They even designed the visuals based off advanced universal architecture standards used for a dimension that humans cannot quite comprehend because we need another eye.

I've tripped heavy before but this was just mind fucking at every step. Satisfied every urge to ever trip again.
>>
>>36407436
Harm, stupid
>>
Life
>>
>>36407324
Indole amines of pretty much any kind, as long as it is sourced from an ethnobotanical

Also marijuana

Coffee when cutting
>>
>>36407436
Completely made up qualifiers A and B
>>
>Ecstasy less harm

Literally flooding your brain with insane amounts of serotonin,

BECAUSE ITS SO SAFE LOL!
>>
>>36409720

Hey, I turned out fine I guess. It's not like meth where you just don't come back from it.
>>
>>36407324
Graph makes no sense.

>Cannabis having a higher harm to others than meth

>LSD having no harm to others

Wow people are dumb.
>>
Be careful with amps boys, i fucked a years progress (my own fault) by getting addicted to them
>>
Weed should be placed at the bottom of this chart, but I guess that more chavs smoke kush than they use GHB. Ergo there are more cases of harm caused by cannabis.
This study was paid for by Britain's centre for crime and justice studies.
>>
File: 11bqn1w.jpg (22 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
11bqn1w.jpg
22 KB, 500x371
I prefer Flunitrazepam and weed
>>
File: DEA.png (193 KB, 2360x1360) Image search: [Google]
DEA.png
193 KB, 2360x1360
>>
>>36407324
alcohol and peeing those super long pisses
>>
>>36407324
LSD and MDMA
>>
Psychedelics, caffeine

I like weed but not how it clouds my mind
>>
Heroin is not that harmful honestly. Putting Meth and crack after it is wrong
>>
>>36407324
lmao butane?

I've heard of natives sniffing gasoline, but butane?
>>
>weed

very rarely with friends, always a good time

>mdma

when I'm at the club or another music event it makes it 10000 times better
been looking into trying ghb tho
>>
>>36411491
"harm to user" is not only what happens inside the body. Heroine is so addictive, the lifestyle is very detrimental to ones health
>>
>>36411491
No. The report shows the actual effects on users and society. Whether or not heroin CAN be used safely is irrelevant.
>>
>>36407324
Alcohol, Cocaine and Amphetamine desu family
>>
>>36407324
First time I did mdma I was retarded about it – just took a few capsules a friend gave me, no idea about dosages, and re-dosed 2 more times during the night (which is a stupid idea). Had the most fun of my life.

Next time (~6 months later), I tried to be smart about it. Measured my dosage and took 100mg with a 60mg re-dose 2.5 hours later. This time about 4 hours into the roll, it suddenly felt like a bucket of ice water got poured all over my body and I got an immense feeling of anxiety and impending doom that lasted several hours. Haven't done mdma since because I'm afraid I will just feel like shit again.

Did I do something wrong that second roll, or do you think I did some bunk m? The only thing I could think of is that I drank massive amounts of water that night, so maybe I had water intoxication?
>>
>>36407324
LSD
At 18 I tried LSD before weed. Would recommend
>>
>>36411677
you got some bunk shit

i've done mdma so many times now. Only had one bad trip and it was my own fault (kept thinking of this exam i had to write the next day kek)
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.