[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why bother lifting for girls if status is what they find most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: FB_IMG_1458129086492.jpg (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458129086492.jpg
24 KB, 600x450
Why bother lifting for girls if status is what they find most attractive?
>>
Because status AND physical attractiveness is even better
>>
>>36406192

This. If you have status without attractiveness she will eventually consider you a human ATM and you'll get cucked.

The real question is why do we let women run around free if they are so evil?
>>
>>36406188
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458129195800.jpg (82 KB, 600x789) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458129195800.jpg
82 KB, 600x789
>come on anon, you don't need any more of your protein shakes, let's ride the jet skis!
>>
>>36406206
because of faggots who lift for girls or DO x for girls.
check any girls instagram there's always some thirsty guy commenting abt how beautiful she is
even the 6/10's in my university have beta boys cheering them up on social media. it's ridiculous

It's pretty much be on the best man you can be or some other guy will sucker up and take your girl the minute you fail her. they have too many options
>>
>>36406230

So are you saying what those thirsty guys do actually works?
>>
>>36406239
eventually yeah.majority of the time these guys are creeps. but they lie and make themselves seem like the perfect bf or atleast better than you. Time the girl realizes that damage is done.
My gf gets fb message every otherday but guys that she used to know from HS
all because they liked her pictures.
>>
>>36406220
no way, gtf away from me you ugly lanklet bitch
>>
>>36406230
>some other guy will sucker up and take your girl the minute you fail her.
I'm in the process of cucking a younger bro which I don't even know. I can give a list of justifications which I believe are valid but the long and short of it is that he's gonna get cucked by me. He may or may not be a tripfag. Tell me this is fine bros.
>>
>>36406269
>gtf away from me
>not saying
>y-you too
>kys
>>
>>36406280
go right ahead.
can't blame anyone but himself
>>
>>36406188
This is such a fucking meme. Ive fucked a dozen girls, and had multiple girls while being in High School and college.
>>
>>36406220
is that taytay?
>>
>clout
>how willing you are to spend your own money on them
>have a decent car
>have a decent place
>have a good job
>be attractive and clean
>good personality

Literally I have talked to some girls who fall for some guys just because they have alot of friends on facebook or alot of followers on Twitter or Insta

like you cant make this shit up
I lift because its just a hobby of mine now and the mirin's come with it.
>>
>>36406322
>>clout
what
>>
>>36406320
Yes, it's TayTay in the OP too.
>>
>>36406188
>status
LMAO.

Sure, yeah if you want to be a beta provider I guess status helps. Maybe girls will like you platonically because then they can be in your instagram postsand elevate their own social status (and therefore propinquity to Chad) but the thing girls like isn't status, nor money, it's LOOKS. At least for sexual attraction.

GENETICALLY DETERMINED LOOKS, I.E. HEIGHT, FACE AND FRAME, ARE LITERALLY ALL THAT MATTER. Anone who denies this is either coping or DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 693x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 693x512
>>36406516
>>
Because if you're strong you are better than a man of status. Most of them are angry little suit wearing manlets.

Srs they look like chimps in tuxedos.

I have a qt 3.14 lt gf... 10/10 or 9/10 worst. I work a shit job.
>>
>>36406525
>GENETICALLY DETERMINED LOOKS, I.E. HEIGHT, FACE AND FRAME
Then why are narrow-shouldered ugly manlets like you still exist? Weren't you supposed to have been bred out of the genepool if what you're saying is correct? :^)
>>
>>36406220

Fuckin' chill out for a second, T. It takes all of 2 minutes to down this thing.
>>
>>36406188
>why do one thing if it doesn't help with something else completely different
>>
>>36406188
Because people with status are also confident and less likely to be autistic. And confidence always outweighs muscle mass, gains are just a bonus. A lot of men join the gym in order to diminish insecurities, that never works.
>>
>>36406188
an attractive body and face (mainly) gives some status, more if you're young
in high school i remember girls were the ones 'friendly' approaching the '9/10 face' guy and loved taking pictures with him to post it on Orkut
appearance gets less important with time but still good
your status and her chances to show it off is attractive
>>
>>36406192
But time is a finite variable and you can only allocate so much to either.
>>
>>36406188

Because it's better to be poor, ugly, and fit than just poor and ugly.
>>
>Not lifting so you can be a stronger better version of yourself.
>Not lifting so you can see agape jaws when you move something that requires 2+ people to move by yourself.
>Not lifting so you can get mired by your fellow humans.
>Not lifting so you can go further in life as people will find you either more attractive or intimidating making it easier for you to have your way with them.
>Lifting for the smelly slit in between the legs of gains goblins.

I bet you can't even lift a hatchback off the ground, OP.
>>
>>36406411
since you are white
Clout = internet cash/points aka the instagram models you know by name or the instagram famous people
>>
>>36406206
>humanity
That's why we lift
>>
>>36406188
only insecure faggots lift for girls
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>36406188
All you need is daddy's money
Also
>lifting for girls
>>
File: 1447544825516.jpg (39 KB, 736x724) Image search: [Google]
1447544825516.jpg
39 KB, 736x724
>>36406188
>lifting is not something that enhances your life
>it should be the sole thing to get you women, otherwise it's useless
I'm getting really fucking tired of this meme
>>
I took /fit/s advice and started asking out girls. 5 rejections in a row starting to feel suicidal tbqh
>>
>>36406188
Physical attractiveness is correlated heavily with status.
>>
File: ta5zhhd.jpg (77 KB, 1024x573) Image search: [Google]
ta5zhhd.jpg
77 KB, 1024x573
>>36407957
just remember that you're getting closer to not being afraid of asking out a girl, which is key. If you're too afraid of rejection, you'll never try. The more you try, the closer you are to actually finding that person. Just takes getting used to rejection to get there. Keep it up man.
>>
File: 1426331552526.png (11 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
1426331552526.png
11 KB, 470x454
>>36407912
>kissing her cap
>>
>>36407957
nobody will ever like you, nobody will accept you as you are, nobody will ever care, you start to become numb to this feeling after its been going on for a while (years)
>>
>>36408035
yeah well he can kiss him anywhere he wants, and you, boy, cant get closer than 5ft from a woman like that
>>
>>36408052
Yeah, well, at least I don't have grammar as bad as you.
>>
>>36406525
>This guy again.
>>
>>36407957
Are you autistic?
>"Hello m'lady, would you care to join me on a date this evening?"
>"why am I not getting dates guis"
>kys
>>
File: 1457897955256.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457897955256.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>mfw i've always been average af barely getting attention from girls
>i start getting all my apaperwork done so i can start up my own small company
>i don't tell people as its not fully operational and i'm not the type to brag or talk about myself
>female friend asks me what im up to
>tell her since she wont stop pestering me
>suddenly her and my other female friends find out
>Now im mr. popular

women are fucking whores man,
once i get this shit up and running im going to ignore all these sluts and just go for whoever likes me without knowing what i do.

I'm actually disgusted.
>>
>>36408069
>Are you autistic?
yes But I'm working on it
>>
>>36406188

lifting influences peoples perception of you and your status tbqhwy family man.

>Men perceive you as a superior and treat you with more respect
>Women see other men's respect/fear of you as a sign of your high value
>Women are more attracted to you
>>
>>36408065
keep telling this to yourself for consolation when you cry yourself to sleep, boy
>>
>>36408088
Lmao, why you upset tho? It's like you've got something really invested into defending some guy's pictures on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
File: DSC_1659.jpg (2 MB, 1469x2106) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1659.jpg
2 MB, 1469x2106
The more you lift, the more men will regard you as an alpha. Since men rule the world, this is an increase in status.

Lift and get bitches
>>
>>36406188
Why bother working out of guys find tits to be most attractive?
They don't, its called having preferences. Grow up already and realize not all males or.females are alike
>>
>>36406188
because your whining is the actual turnoff.

for the average guys purposes it's pretty much enough to not be a sperg, be entertaining, talk to as many women as possible and not have a fear of rejection to drown in pussy forever.

i see so many ugly mofos getting laid, this shit is not rocket science.
>>
>>36408116
this too. social status can be anything from knowledge, to physique or your bank account.
you just need some selling point. any selling point.

and don't be creepy.
>>
>>36408073
Bruh, I drive a nice car, I was getting nowhere with this broad, and after the fourth date she sees me driving around in my car, that night we banged.

>tfw she says "I don't go after short guys, but damn thats a nice car."

Funny thing is, I wasn't even paying for the dates. What's her angle brothers?
>>
>>36408111
My mind is weak and pathetic, i need to try piss off people to gain attention. Lifting hasnt done this for me.
>>
>>36408204
>i dont go after short guys
i wouldnt let her near my dick lmao and im not even short. cmon manlets dont let people talk to you like that
>>
>>36406525
>implying you can even meet hot girls without status
>>
Studies have shown fat people often get paid less for the same job, i.e. lower status.
>>
>>36407872

>That's why we lift

That's why we left
>>
>>36408116
hide those twigs
>>
I married my friend (grill) from childhood. We were poor as kids, poor when we got married. We both work and are comfy now. I never for a second worry that she married me for money or status.

I think there are some real grills out there, so I would encourage people to not let /fit/ or 4chan shape their view of the world.
>>
>>36406263

Wow sounds like my japanese anime NTR Cartoons i watch on blacked.com

[spoiler]Kill me[spoiler]
>>
File: feels.jpg (19 KB, 274x274) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
19 KB, 274x274
>>36406533
I never noticed this before, but this suicide attempt will fail. the middle tine is too long for both side tines to connect. even trying to an hero feelfrog remains a failure.
>>
>>36406206

because feminism has destroyed the US.
>>
>>36408595

You're being cucked as we speak. Better start working out that bank account.
>>
>>36406188
Status? I've fucked most girls as a dishwasher than my current job. If you are good looking, you can fuck hot girls. Not a hard concept to understand
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.