[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's for dinner /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0240.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Buffalo steak with a potato and carrots, best meal I can afford to eat on this cut.
>>
>paper plate

are you at a childrens birthday party?
>>
>>36405064
Why not use a plate one can easily throw away?

Fuck having to unnecessarily clean.
>>
>>36405070
You're never gonna make it with that mentality. That's a " too much work so take the easy route" mindset
>>
>>36404717

You forgot to season your food
>>
>>36405118
I'm not even the OP. I've already reached my goal.

Preferring to use paper plates out of convenience means you're destined to failure. Got it, thanks /fit/.

All you did was take something so insignificant and apply it to success or failure in a specific endeavour.
>>
>>36404717
i currently just eat vegetables and meat, my TDEE is 2500 and yesterday i only ate 1200 without feeling to hungry

i never knew you could eat so much and stil be so low on cals.

(1kg of brocoli plus meat a day here) (maybe a piece of fruit)
>>
>>36405136
Cleaning a plate isn't even a chore. Your whole house would probably be dirty if you didn't live at home with your mum
>>
>>36404717
Is it to hard to eat with both hands using a fork and a knife? Why do I always see precut steak here?
>>
File: ok then.jpg (18 KB, 416x419) Image search: [Google]
ok then.jpg
18 KB, 416x419
>>36405272
Joke's on you: I'm a clinically diagnosed mysophobe. I just took this pic. You can see my medicinal glove stash too if you want.

Fuck cleaning things if it serves no purpose. I'll save my energy for the plenty of other rooms.

Once again, all you did was take something so insignificant and apply it to success or failure in a specific endeavour. What you get out of it, I have no clue.
>>
>>36405272
No one said it was a chore, you tool. Try actually giving a reason someone should undertake the task when they could easily dispose of it.

>hurrr dur rack up all the pointless tasks you can and slow yourself down for literally no reason other than to say you added to the tally

Retard.
>>
Food General still hasn't dieded

>>36397585
>>
>>36405118
OP here just got back from the gym.

You seem to have mental disorders and should probably kill yourself before you make offspring. Have a nice day!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
It's breakfast time here.
No carbs this week. Feeling like ass. Last weigh in at work tomorrow and should hopefully win the "biggest loser".
>>
>>36405468
Being clean isn't a mental disorder. You probably didn't even wipe down the machines after you were done with them because too much work
>>
>>36405468

Get cancer
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.