[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guts Work-out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (276 KB, 414x574) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
276 KB, 414x574
How do I get a body like Guts from Berserk?
Please help me /fit/izens.
>>
>>36403722
have sub 10% body fat.
lift things
>>
>>36403722
Swing big long shit all day long
>>
File: 7UdJD.jpg (541 KB, 1519x1100) Image search: [Google]
7UdJD.jpg
541 KB, 1519x1100
>>36403731
>>36403772
wow thx XD
>>
>>36403722
You'll have to start by having a man rape you. It's the true source of all of his rage.
>>
>>36403722
get cucked by your best friend
>>
>>36403722
Didn't he get cucked harder than any man in fiction ever has?
>>
>Be 6'3
>never go over 210lbs
>prepare yourself mentally for chopping off your right hand
>>
>>36403817
He wasn't raped
>>36403842
>Implying Guts ever had friends
Caska is a fuckbuddy and everyone else won't leave him the fuck alone
>>
test, tren
>>
>>36403806
You think i'm joking faggot.
1. Gutts is all genetic, he is taller, broader than almost anyone else in the series.
2. Gutts is constantly traveling, they are probably near starving most the time.
3. Gutts lifts really heavy shit, even before the Dragon sword he always used a broad sword or long blade.

It really is that fucking simple.
No amount of working out is going to get you in Guts mode, you would have to be born into it.
>>
File: Donovan_Manga.jpg (97 KB, 245x463) Image search: [Google]
Donovan_Manga.jpg
97 KB, 245x463
>>36403891
>He wasn't raped
You have been visited by the happy fitness negro of Shota gains.
Your child will grow up strong and masculine, but only if you post "he's all yours fitness negro" in this thread.
>>
>>36403891
Did you even read the manga?

"http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Donovan"

It's right in there. Guts got raped as a child.
>>
>>36403960
dude that's just the happy fitness negro, he was giving him a special workout.
>>
>>36403891
Nigga Guts' rape was one of his definitive character's trait for a long time. He was anti-social, hated to be physically touch, couldn't trust anybody and always felt powerless and felt the need to prove his strength.

Granted he got raised in a shitty environment and that he was cucked didn't helped him. But a lot of these traits can be directly traced after his rape.
>>
>>36403722
Just watched the movies, watching Advent now. Gotta say this last one is kind of ruining it for me.
>>
>>36403891
you didnt read it at all. guts had friends before the cucking incident and hes warming up to the people around him now, he was only truly without friends in the beginning when he meets puck. he also loves caska enough to risk his life a number of times for her wellbeing
>>
1xF Black cock in ass
4x50 Man slaying
1xF Cucking
>>
>>36404249
What the fucking shit, I just finished the 3rd movie. Is there not a fourth? Where's his revenge? This is literal shit. I'm fucking pissed right now.
>>
>>36404382
Gotta read the manga fella. I'd start it from the beginning if you do, the movies skipped a lot.
>>
>>36404394
So they leave the movies unresolved like that? Literally the most retarded shit I've ever heard of in my life
>>
>>36404336
>50 man slaying
>not 100

ONE JOB
>>
>>36403851
it's arguable. there's this totally-not-homo love triangle between Guts, Griffith and Casca. the intensity varies, but it's there.

Guts saw Griffith and Casca as his friends before falling for the latter. Casca admired Griffith and was tsundere for Guts. Griffith was obsessed with Guts and didn't care for Casca until he became a cripple, at that point he realized she'd be the only one who'd stay by his side.

the rape started in a somewhat consensual way and quickly devolved into bladed phallus poking uterus walls.
>>
>>36404430
4th one should be coming out this summer IIRC
>>
>>36404430
We've been waiting for over 20 years, son. We've just got off the longest filler in the history of Japanese culture. You're way behind.

There were rumors about a sequel if it helps.

Guts maimed so much stuff since then I don't even feel angry about Griffith anymore.
>>
Apparently there's going to be a new Berserk TV series in July
>>
>>36404430
Read the manga instead you cunt. They finally got off of their 8 year boat ride, and once Miura gets off his lazy ass we might see possibly two more chapters this year
>>
>>36403984
a special workout for his sphincter nomsayin...
>>
>>36404485
I've never read a manga in my entire life. The shits expensive, and I'd be embarrassed to keep it around my house.

I watch my anime incognito mode.
>>
>>36404438
What's four times five
>>
>>36404501
you know you can read it online if you're such a flaming faggot, right?
>>
>>36404501
Are you fucking retarded? http://mangasee.co/manga/?series=Berserk
Here's your spoonfeed. Protip: most people read there mangas online, not through buying them or waiting forever for official translations
>>
>>36404519
>>36404512

Thanks, I'll... look into this
>>
>>36404336
>not 10x100 demon slaying
>>
>>36404527
Demons are unnatural bro. I thought OP wanted to do it natty
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.