[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ What country has the greatest lifting culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 288x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 288x393
/fit/
What country has the greatest lifting culture?
>>
>>36402215

FIorida
>>
>>36402215
The USA, obviously.

Specifically California. Although Australia probably has the most people that actually lift.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>36402269

Am Australian. Can confirm.
>>
Either the US or Russia.
>>
>>36402269
>Although AustraIia probably has the most people that actually lift

>Bunch of drunk ass hoIes that beat on their women and each other their whoIe Iives

Guess it does buiId muscIe being a scum bag your whoIe Iife, though
>>
>>36402440
Jealous american detected
>>
>>36402487
>Jealous of bogans
Maybe for the amount of meth'd out cock they suck
>>
>US
>'Straya
>Iceland
>Russia

/end thread
>>
>>36402215
India hands down.
>>
File: 1457887870610.png (156 KB, 434x341) Image search: [Google]
1457887870610.png
156 KB, 434x341
>>36402496
Top kek at least we aren't dumb enough to vote trump
>mfw literally anywhere else in the world trump would be laughed out the room the moment he announced he was running
>mfw americans are literally stupid enough to think that trump will do any of the shit he says he'd going to do
>mfw america is actually dumb enough to vote in a racist, sexist white businessmam who has no qualifications for presidency
>mfw america still think they're the greatest country in the world
>mfw china has them on a leash through multitrillion dollar debts
Stay fat, dumb and stupid permanently america, you are literally the laughing stock of the entire world right now
>>
File: russia.jpg (75 KB, 807x537) Image search: [Google]
russia.jpg
75 KB, 807x537
>>36402215

>colonies thing they are even in the list

>implying romans/greeks weren't the shit

also slavic onion cucks
>>
It's fuckin Canada, buddeh
>>
I've never left my country and I don't feel qualified to answer.

Does the culture really change that much from country to country?
>>
>>36402555
This....India. Well either India or Greece, Yoga by default has to be the longest running fitness related culture that's continued on throughout the ages.
>>
>>36402558
nope, still UNSTUMPED.
better luck next time cucklord
>>
>>36402558
People aren't voting for Trump because they think he'll be a good president. People are voting for Trump as a big FUCK YOU to the rest of the political world. They're making a stance that says "we're tired of all your shit so we're gonna vote in this fucking weirdo to prove it".

He was supposed to be a catalyst for change, to have a large enough following that politics will be changed forever. He's not supposed to win.

Also, I'm not sure you understand how national debt works.
>>
>>36402558
I'm mexican and I'd vote for Trump if I was american.
>>
>>36402555
DESIGNATED
>>
>>36402599
OP said lifting, not that it matters since yoga ain't fucking fitness
>>
>>36402623
SHITTING
>>
>>36402592
>Does the culture really change that much from country to country?

Nah m8, cultures don't change at all. Want to visit the Islamic State and go to some anime conventions there with me?
>>
>>36402397
>US
>implying

>Russia
drinking and oppression are not a culture
>>
The anglosphere in general but I like British weightlifting history the most
>>
persians actually have a pretty big weightlifting culture, and man culture in general, i'm not really deep into it but a lot of my relatives are from iran and it's a pretty big "strongest wins" lifestyle; you are against your brother, your brother and you are against your father, your family is against your community, your community is against the caliphate, your caliphate is against the world; nobody likes eachother but at the same time everybody loves eachother, it's a really harsh and autistic warrior culture i never really grasped until i started workout out for some reason
>>
>>36402626
How fucking fat are you?
>>
>>36402633
CURRY
>>
File: fellowrefugees.png (464 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
fellowrefugees.png
464 KB, 610x488
>>36402558
>Top kek at least we aren't dumb enough to vote trump
He's leading the polls even in people who have Uni/college education and higher

>>mfw literally anywhere else in the world trump would be laughed out the room the moment he announced he was running
yeah because there aren't countries out there run literally by dictators. Don't forget the woman who ruined the most powerful country in the EU.... Don't forget Canada voted in a substitute drama teacher who's father was on the way to ruining the country because DUDE WEED LMAO

>>mfw americans are literally stupid enough to think that trump will do any of the shit he says he'd going to do
As it is with every single politician. You can use this argument with virtually anyone ever. He seems pretty bent on doing some of the issues he brings up, namely illegal immigration

>>mfw america is actually dumb enough to vote in a racist, sexist white businessmam who has no qualifications for presidency
DUDE WEED LMAO has even less qualifications for running a country. Also provide proof of sexist or racist quotes from Trump. Anyone who has done their homework on Trump knows better than that. >mfw his main spokesperson is a half black woman

>>mfw america still think they're the greatest country in the world
they literally are the most powerful country in the world

>>mfw china has them on a leash through multitrillion dollar debts
you're embarrassing yourself at this point, your liberal arts degree is showing

>Stay fat, dumb and stupid permanently america, you are literally the laughing stock of the entire world right now
Nobody in Canada right now is laughing at the US. Their politics is on the news every single day, it's a pretty big deal here.

Look at the other candidates
>Literally an old communist fuck who wants to give people LMAO FREE STUFF
>A cuckt woman who lies through her teeth about every major topic every single time an election rolls around (gay marriage)
>Rato the half Canadian half American liar
>>
>>36402558
You should find that prime minister you lost before you start bagging on the USA. At least we know where all of our presidents are.
>>
>>36402215
Russia. Gay people are beaten to death in the streets so there's no bodybuilders.
>>
>>36402269
The USA, just because we have lots of people and lots of different lifting cultures that you can be a part of. California's awesome (I've lived in the Bay Area my whole life), but you can get into a different lifting culture if you don't like it, NYC, the Midwest, and other places all have different lifting cultures to try if you feel so inclined.
>>
>>36402831
>tfw no DUDE WEED LMAO either way because Trudeau gave the job of legalizing it to a fucking traitor
>>
>>36402215
Iceland
>>
>>36402640
I was talking about weight lifting culture you goober. You don't do yourself any favours by interpreting the worst possible version of someone's comment.
>>
>>36403235
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM
>>
>>36402215
kek, pre-bench physiques are hilarious
>>
Straya

Literally everybody lifts here except for super autists. People in England though I was big when I was just doing push ups. I've lifted for a few years and nobody even comments here.
>>
>>36402269
Everybody in Australia does bro splits and can't squat 2pl8. My 2.5pl8 gets looks every time.
>>
>>36404212
Yes but you're probably a gymcel so whatever
>>
>>36404160
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>36404247
They actually just invented benches around 40 years ago. Bars were invented around 50 years ago. It was awkward for the first 10 years because no one knew where to put the bars.
>>
>>36404260
Oh no I get it. But you have brain problems if you think that physique is "hilarious"
>>
Russia by far. look at the lifting records
>>
>>36402215
Russia, lifters there are like respected and looked up to so I hear
>>
File: ram.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ram.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
>Non-nordic country
Are you retarded?
>>
>>36402558
Oh he mad

>American guy fucked his gf
>>
Iceland or scotland
>>
File: 1424867276967.png (3 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1424867276967.png
3 KB, 210x230
Australia has a pretty big lifting culture, Not the right reasons but nearly everyone's trying to get "shredded for stezza bruh" fucking faggots
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.