[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone noticed that they have are treated differently after they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
Anyone noticed that they have are treated differently after they started lifting?

A few things I've noticed:

- More people call your sir.

- Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.

- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

- Don't have to pay my tab at small clubs.

- Women blush spill spaghetti when talking to you more.
>>
>>36401009
I get more mires
>>
>be at supermarket
>at self checkout
>little grill comes next to me and starts asking me questions and picking up stuff out of my bags
>her mom says "leave that man alone and get back here!" and apologizes to me

im 5'7 and got called a man

kekadoodledo
>>
>>36401501
>im 5'7 and got called a man

things-that-never-happened
>>
>>36401501
M8 see >>36401533
To realize how rekt u just got
>>
5'9. I get "big guy" a lot and this didn't happen before I started lifting
>>
>>36401009
More respect
More mires
More people asking me to help them move.
People constantly touching me.
Grills and gay dudes give me freebies at restaraunts and shops.
>>
I got called sir the other day by some teenager.
>>
>>36401009
>- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.
tfw i'm always the one to get out of the way. not just around those with seniority, but even those with lower positions
;_;
>>
- People hesitate to get in fights with me.
- If I threaten to fight someone they will be afraid.

When I was a freshman in college people would threaten to beat me all the time. I started lifting when I was a sophomore and by the time I was a junior I could save my friends from getting in fights just by yelling at people trying to fight them.
>>
>>36401851
Also women do that stupid thing where they try to look coy and coquettish, tilting their chins down and to the side while talking to me.

If I had been a chad my whole life it wouldn't bother me but I know it only happens because I'm not a beta satellite anymore.

Becoming more attractive has made me cynical about how people value each other.
>>
>>36401817
Literally just walk through them.
>>
File: BH.jpg (47 KB, 355x346) Image search: [Google]
BH.jpg
47 KB, 355x346
>>36401533
>5'7
>a man

pick one
>>
OP got pic of yourself before and after?
Just wondering what changes are needed for people to treat you differently
>>
General respect. Like nothing people do on purpose consciously, but you can tell. Physique really makes you a man
>>
>>36402553
I've noticed my dickhead boss being nicer to me & suddenly calling me bro
>>
>>36401009
lol is this a joke?
>>
>>36401851
The fuck 3rd world country do you live in?
>>
people are much nicer

which makes me bitter cause I realize now it's all about looks
>>
>>36401009

Probably hate myself just that little bit more :^)
>>
>>36401882
>Becoming more attractive has made me cynical about how people value each other
i feel that brother.
>>
File: 1411926137527.png (90 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1411926137527.png
90 KB, 640x560
The Bad
>people make smug, back handed comments about not eating food to me, even though I eat everything
>some people take it personal I don't reply right back when I am in the gym, or can't talk on the phone then and there
>lifting does not take away the feel of tfwnogf, but makes it worse
>people feel the need to validate their shitty life choices about NOT going to the gym when I don't particularly care

the good
>I am taken more seriously when I speak in class
>it's easier to make friends at the gym when we have similar routines, similar lifts, and can share lifting experience
>I have made 5+ guys I regularly lift with who understand the value of going to the gym and what it entails
>I feel more confident in myself at 175 than when I was a 225 fat ass
>I've met a few cool women since lifting, and it's a great way to get to know them, and have had great post workout sex
>can bounce my pecs
>>
the progression from normal guy with some muscle -> 5-6 years of lifting was pretty interesting.

initially guys want to provoke you more, like guys would eyeball me, when I'd be out guys were more inclined to get borderline confrontational with me, guys would basically try to assert themselves.

it's hard to explain until you've been in the position, I've told people this and they're like

> haha yeah right nobody does that

then they've been out with me and I point out the stuff that happens and they're like

> oh wow you're right this actually does happen to you.

but once I hit the 5-6 year lifting mark I ended up with these stats:

> 183cm barefoot / 6 foot barefoot probably around 6'1 with any shoes with any heel.

> 205lb / 92kg

> 47 inch chest

> 22 inch shoulder breadth. (normal is about 18 inches/broad as fuck people are in the low 20s)

> 36 inch waist

> 16.5 inch arms.

> 17 inch neck.

pretty much goes the opposite direction now, guys don't really fuck with me any more, and t b h not really looking for a fight anyway.

if I encounter another good looking "tall" muscley guy its sort of like a mutual respect thing, we'll clock eachother, size eachother up, and that'll be it.

everyone wants to talk gym with me, their lifts, and fitness -- "we should workout together"

girls pet chest, arm, shoulder, "you're so strong" if I like stretch a bit they'll always say shit like "haha been working out too much :)) "

you're always referred to as the big muscley handsome man

downside is: people think you're a meat default every time, you have to prove yourself intellectually pretty much wherever you go.

i'm in med school at the moment, but I've been in the medical field working for a year or so before that and it's a constant struggle to break away from the meat head stereotype

people always assume you're going to be arrogant or a dick, so you have to constantly butt heads with that stereotype too.
>>
>>36401009

No difference at all.

Only difference I get is how I am dressed.

When I go places in shorts and a t-shirt I usually get treated like a broke punk kid.

When I go places in my suit, people open doors for me, greet me, offer to help me, want to talk to me, smile more, ask what I do, etc...

Wearing a nice suit and having your haircut is retarded how people treat you. It makes me sad that some cloth can have such an effect on the way we treat eachother. real fucking sad.

Im gonna go have a cry.
>>
>>36401631

FOR YOU
>>
>>36402952

* also related to med field if there's any clinical skills that requires shirts to come off the girls are always like

" hey anon why don't you pop off your shirt and come practice with us :) "

" hahhh ohh time to do some ECG anon do you mind popping that shirt off"
>>
I'm a manlet so the milf at the gas station always calls me sweetie but never sir.
>>
Related:
>>36402935
>>
File: 3.12.16.png (519 KB, 607x581) Image search: [Google]
3.12.16.png
519 KB, 607x581
>>36401009

>be fattyfatfat cutting
>6'4" 210 lbs in the pic

>look better than everyone in suits
>avg grill thinks I'm big
>men/boys on the street or on campus always glare at me as if I'm a threat or I'm somehow better than them
>people always look at my butt, all of my wat

That's about it, I'm a hermit atm and have a qtgf so I don't really use tinder/okc/pof but I did notice that after doing the typical modern faggot lifter roleplay by making an instagram, growing a beard, buzzing my head all worked to up the female game.
>>
>>36402952
Any step 1 tips and advice? pls respond f4m
>>
>>36401009

>Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.
>People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.
>Don't have to pay my tab at small clubs.

Are you sure you're not just cutting in line, pushing people, and stealing?
>>
How do you meet people at the gym? I've never seen people conversing in the gym unless they obviously came there together.
>>
Nobody cared who I was before I started lifting.
>>
>>36403234
Lol maybe but they don't say anything to me
>>
You can get away with alot more things being /fit/. It's surprising sometimes.
>>
>>36402519
Agreed
>>
People have started giving me money. It's weird, only happened three times but never happened before lifting

>cashier at restaurant gives me my food for free and hands me a $20
>movie ticket guy gave me my money back after paying for two tickets
>some lady dropped her wallet and I ran it back to her and she gave me $3 which was all the cash that was in there
>>
>>36401817
>>36401009

People have gotten out of my way when I walk down streets and hallways ever since I was a jelly skelly, by contrast my 6'6 basketball player friend walks like a beta and nobody gets out of the way for him, it's all about body language and eye contact t bh, you can pretty accurately tell if a man is alpha or beta by the way he walks down a crowded street
>>
I just get the family commenting on my arms and expect me to do more work when I come home during breaks.
>>
File: 1453647932769.jpg (119 KB, 617x932) Image search: [Google]
1453647932769.jpg
119 KB, 617x932
>>36401572
>>36401533
>>36402420
>that was the joke

the autism is really strong tonight.
>>
>>36403603
I like this. I don't mind helping my parents. I was a weak skellington before, now I can lift anything up.
>>
>>36403248
it depends, I've meet people by waiting for some equipment to clear up or even bumping into people coming out of the lockers
>>
>>36401009
Finally able to actually white knight irl instead of just pretending to by defending some woman's Facebook posts or whatever.

And let me tell you, white knighting with actual violence irl feels so, so good. Because on one hand, if you work out, you're kind of aggro anyway, but you don't want to start shit yourself because that's retarded (plus I don't want to deal with the guilt). So when the opportunity comes and you see some dudes beating up another kid or whatever, you get to take out your aggression on the "bullies" and not only not feel guilty / deal with consequences of beating up high schoolers, but actually get treated like a hero.
>>
>>36401009

Literally none of this has happened to you OP.

>Started lifting
>These things started happening

>More people are engaging you in conversation
>You're cutting in line at the grocery store like some self entitled idiot
>People get out of your way because you're obviously going to keep walking and shoulder check them
>Don't pay your tab because you need to save money for the bus ride back to moms house
>More. Women Blush >
>>
>mfw I've been called sir by basically everyone while working for the past 4 years
>mfw I don't lift at all but being a photographer always makes people think you're important for some reason instead of just hired help like everyone else
Also for anyone having trouble with people forcing you to move when walking literally walk right through them, niggers do it to people all the time but even they won't walk straight into you if you don't get out of the way
>>
>>36403743
>he lifts to beat up children

Probably the most pathetic thing I've read on 4chan since that guy was made to eat out of dog bowl by his gf
>>
>>36403807
>implying this is the first anon to do this
Lurk moar
>>
>>36403807
I don't beat up children indiscriminately, just that once or twice when it was clear I could get away with it not only legally, but also morally and ethically. And if it makes you feel any better, I mostly do body weight; so I don't "soil the sanctity of your gentleman sport"
>>
>>36401009
nothing different but probably because i'm a 5'5 turbo manlet.
>>
>>36401501
>get called a man

they just felt sorry for your shitty genetics.
>>
File: NoShortGuys7.png (257 KB, 1049x717) Image search: [Google]
NoShortGuys7.png
257 KB, 1049x717
MANLETS BEEELOWN
>>
>>36402884
This hit me right in the feels. I used to be 270 pound fattass, now shredded @150. I went from girls straight up not even acknowledging my existence, to now their centre of attention at times. It's gotten me horribly depressed, as I feel sometimes that no one even cares about the person you are inside. Sorry to sound like a pussy but it really does hurt. Sometimes I wish I was a fatass again, since no one wants to talk about computer games, electronics ect. Most people act surprised when I tell them I study engineering, thinking im just some kinda bonehead.
>>
File: skyline-desu.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
skyline-desu.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>36404061
> i feel that feel man
I used to be [read: still am] a nerdy, pizza faced, curly haired manlet. I was never part of the cool kids.

In highschool I became attractive, got a sexy deep voice, and an alpha as fuck beard. I played sports all the time so I looked like I was in shape. People who never gave me a second glance started talking to me. The cool kids went out of their way to compliment me and be friends with me. Then, I started actually working out and its ridiculous how everything changes peoples perceptions of me. I could literally make up the dumbest shit and people would believe me because they think I'm smart (just based off first impressions and my voice).There are also people who think I'm a meathead as well. Being attractive and muscular has only made me bitter and depressed.
>>
>>36404174
Also, nobody wants to talk to me about anything interesting anymore. FUCK

I want to talk about politics, war, technological progress, space exploration, neurology, philosophy, but no, all everyone wants to talk about is the kardashians and that damn daniel video
>>
>>36403234
Thought that was the joke
>>
>>36404202
>surrounding yourself with normies.
I take anyone in my Pathfinder group who is up for it to the gym on the regular(5 days a week). I get to have discourse, talk about game, and lift heavy with a couple bros every workout. They get to lose weight or gain mass as their relative need and I get a real push from needing to out-lift the bigger guys despite them having 100-200 lbs on me.
>>
>>36402952
>i have 2 weeks working out: the post
>>
>>36404061
>>36404174
You just have to use those qualities to steer the conversation. I'm 6'4 and fit and can generally steer the conversation if I choose to for the same reasons you guys posting.

I worked with a construction crew one summer and when I got there all they talked about was trucks and other redneck shit, by the time I left all we talked about was anime video games and partying.
>>
>>36404286
>>36404320
I wish I had your lives

I could end world hunger with all the spaghetti that spills out of my pockets when I try to talk to people or girls.

> kill me
>>
File: hnggg.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hnggg.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>more men checking out my ass and going "daaaaaaaaaayum"

iamokaywiththis.jpg
>>
>>36404333
It just takes time, I'm 27 and I was a bit of a spazz when I was a teenager and I was awkward at bars in my early 20s.

This is going to sound kind of autistic, but start studying body language. A lot of people just seem to have a natural understanding of it, but it's a skill just like anything else. Once you can pick up on the more subtle cues people give then managing social situations becomes much easier.

Once you're fit most people try to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you're quiet you're not just quiet, you're the strong silent type. Etc.
>>
Are you guys all in high school or something? I have never even once had someone think I must be a meathead for being in shape. Maybe its because I only did so when I was an adult, started when I was 26. If anything people are more likely to assume I am intelligent and successful due to being in shape.
>>
- accused of being on steriods
- getting called Big guy, Muscles ect
- girls are always mirin
- friends hardly train with me
- my expectations of people are alot higher now
- co-workers always trying to force junk food infront of me
- any "hard labor" is now my job

it has its good and bad
>>
>>36404333
Tabletop gaming man, if there is one thing neckbeards are good at it's salvaging other people's spaghetti. Just don't let them rope you into doing stupid shit like LARPing or whatever. Game one night a week on a night you would otherwise not be lifting, and just be firm about not taking on more. It will help you socialize and get used to groups. /tg/ nerds tend to be really open and accepting.
>>
>>36404360
The thing is I USED to be confident and I USED to be able to read body language, but I lost everything after I kinda became a recluse because of certain unfortunate events.
>>
>>36404385
I've actually been wanting to get into that for awhile now. It just seems so fun, what would be a good place to where I could find a group to join?
>>
File: smilie.jpg (52 KB, 443x583) Image search: [Google]
smilie.jpg
52 KB, 443x583
>>36401851
>save my friends from getting in fights just by yelling at people trying to fight them.
That feeling is awesome
Did that when a group of 7 dudes were started hassling a dude in a park
Just walked up to them and said a calm but firm "Stop"
Moment of instant eternity (when it feels like time stops but it still feels like time rushes by)
Their "leader" seemed to shrink a bit, then motioned his friends to walk away
>mfw I was at least half a head shorter than all of them
>>
>>36402952
Age?
>>
>>36404391
It's like an atrophied muscle then, just have to work it out a bit and it'll come right back. You'll start noticing things again and everything will be fine.

Every time I would go home for the summer during uni I'd feel a little retarded when I first got back, it never lasted long.
>>
>>36404408
It is fun! The first place to look is your FLGS (friendly local gaming store) but keep in mind that the first store you go into might not be the friendly one in the area. There is always one good egg, just takes some looking. Also check meetup.com in your area, that gets used an amount to find gaming groups. If you get someplace and your nose disagrees with you, heed your instinct. Don't get stuck in with low-teir nerds. As a fit guy your stock is high. Practical and aquisitive knowledge is rewarded in nerd groups!
>>
>>36404461
Alternately, go to a few conventions. Find a closet cosplay you can show off your gains with and just be open. Make sure it's a convention that has a nightly rave. Rave your ass off, take drugs, connect.
>>
>>36404436
thats re-assuring, thanks anon

>>36404461
ok I'll check some of them out
>>
File: 1367644684055s.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1367644684055s.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
> mfw manlet boss refers to me exclusively as "Studley"
>>
>>36402985
med bro here too.

this i can confirm.
>>
>>36404061

Yup, same. Also, it's weird hanging with new groups of nerds... it's like they can't believe that gains can actually conceal a high power level beneath it. :/ Women act even more strangely when they see me with stereotypical computer and gaming geeks (I'm still a massive one, except with some aesthetics). The looks the females give make me infuriated -- I know they will never care about who I am underneath, or who my friends are.

>inb4 faggot who can't lift away feels
>>
>>36404552
if anything, lifting just makes you more aware of how via people are which gives you more feels

at least we have anons who will always be there for us
>>
>>36404552
You might be surprised, a lot of girls hide their power levels too, many of them just do it in different ways.

Some are into nerdy shit and pretend not to be. But the most common is that a girl is really witty or smart or funny but hides that shit because she learned in highschool some guys don't like that.

So many times I've pegged a girl as borderline retarded and then she gets a couple drinks into her and starts cracking the wittiest comments due to forgetting to be dumb.
>>
>>36403807
>implying high school kids nowadays don't deserve to get beaten

baka desu senpai
>>
>>36404585
I do the same thing except I forget how to be happy
>>
>>36404607
I've never understood sad drunks. I feel bad for them. I mean I've gotten a little aggro when I'm drunk, like I get confrontational over some shit I would be able to ignore sober but never sad.
>>
>>36404202
Hits right in the feels bro, an intellectual lifter is a rare breed, then the only people you attract are people who don't have any shared interests with you.
>>
>>36404632
I forget how to be happy when I'm sober
>>
>>36404368
These guys are roided to the head attempting to look like hulks, not fit.
>>
>>36404648
Oh. That's brutal man.
>>
>>36404578

Yup! Because these are the types of people that never judged me harshly in the first place. Versus women, which now would pretend to give two shits about most of the things I actually care about. ( ̄∀ ̄)
>>
>>36404657

And by that I mean the posing pisses me off.
>>
>>36404662
I try not to get too mad at them. I've definitely pretended to give a shit about stuff I didn't when I was chatting up an attractive woman.
>>
>>36403807
>since that guy was made to eat out of dog bowl by his gf

What? Post it???
>>
>>36404552
Yeah its crazy how insecure some dudes when you become /fit/. Found another dude at my campus in my course that plays league of legends, and I got the vibe that he thought I was mocking him when I tried to talk to him about it.
>>
>>36402330
This, I always have Phase cast so I don't have to deal with awkward bullshit like that.
>>
>>36401501
So what? When I was an 18 year old skinny Asian who gets asked for ID everywhere I go, women always referred to me as man when they were talking to their daughters.
>>
>>36404061
>>36404174
>>36404202
I don't understand any of this except people not wanting to talk about nerd stuff.

It feels good to look at pretty people.
It feels good when they give you attention.
It's an inherently good thing, the same as other virtues like intelligence, charisma or empathy.
The only difference is attractiveness is immediately apparent and those other attributes can only be seen over time.

If you look good you make people feel good, so they want to be around you more.
>>
File: pepe.png (45 KB, 200x324) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
45 KB, 200x324
>>36404552
>When people think you're some kind of superhuman because you're swole af
>When people are almost scared of your presence because you're swole af
>When people assume you're some kind of alpha meathead iron wizard because you're swole af

Mfw deep down I know i'm just an autistic /b/tard , anime watching, vidya game playing, spaghetti dropping child in the body of a Greek God
>>
>>36404823
Saw a guy in the gym rocking the local comic store T-shirt. See comic shirts all the time. Clearly we all want to look like our idols and are just willing to put in work to get it.
>>
>>36404823
>humble bragging the post
Let's see this "Greek god" body of yours
>>
File: 1455006187765.png (54 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
1455006187765.png
54 KB, 470x698
>Fiance just left me out of the blue via text one day during work
>Get super depressed and become emotionally numb was already lifting but was kinda chub have it in my head for some fucked up reason that if I bump myself up a level fiance will come back
>Depression makes me cut all this weight off effortlessly and gets me into guitar
>Guitar helps me focus on not eating and learning music theory I belive is making me smarter
>Music theory teaches me how to make voice sound nicer and sweeter while teaching me how to IRL word smith
>Have been in cocoon mode just doing this for the last two months
>Finally just sorta seeing abs for the first time in life while lifts are fucking skyrocketing
>Decide to go to 5 day festival to see bands and do some research so I can impliment what they're doing right to myself
>Go alone not expecting anyone to talk to me or notice me
>Girls are fucking mirin left and right straight men are always complimenting me on how I dress or band members think I'm about to play a set while I'm there
>Have had women come up to me strike up a conversation and tell me their darkest secrets without me asking
>Had one girl tell me she only kept going to said Festival for the last 2 days in hopes of talking to me also tells me she once ate Chinese food off the floor and did a line of cocaine right after
>Had another one I met from a Tinder account that I deleted recognize me and tell me how "tall and slender" I was compared to profile pic
>She goes on about herself and her relationship and how it's not serious also goes on about how her father is an alcoholic
>Fucking people are thanking me and striking up conversations for literally just lifting them up and helping them crowd surf
Is this fucking normal? I also had another girl literally offer me a ride back home even though I lived 2 fucking hours away.
The only cool thing I've gotten out of this is the occasional Clark Kent/Superman comparison. This all feels so fucking weird. Have I become chad?
>>
What literally has happened to me since lifting:

>Males try to assert dominance, try to bully you down to make themself look better/bigger
I had guys brag about their cars or lifts right Into my face next to girls to impress them and make me look like less. I didn't give a fuck back then and I still don't, but I threatened a bunch of guys to strangle them to death if they keep up with their disrespectful attitude. Scared a 6'2 bodybuilder Nigger with this, but He was telling a friend he had a knife with him if I try something wrong kek

>Women respect you more
I had women not even aknowledge my existence, while they are giving their numbers right and left to me now nowadays. Made a Student chick drop her Spaghetti while talking to me yesterday too.

>More confident and aggressive
Self-explainatory. But I'm not letting anyone get on my nerves or bully me as well but strike back.
>>
>>36404914
Post a pic

This goes for the lot of you, you all post these stories with no pics. How do I know you're not some loser just making shit up
>>
>>36404380
>co-workers always trying to force junk food infront of me
I don't get why people do this, are they trying to undermine the success?
>>
>>36401882
That makes sense, but it's probably best to remember that we're born human and most people don't even realize they're basing ao much off of appearance. It's unintentional.

It's important to love through faults, especially ones that people don't recognize are there. If we always view them as shallow, we will never give the love people crave and we'll never trust them enough to get close to see our insides. 4chan has given a lot of its users a level of self awareness that others don't even know exist.

No matter what 4chan says, there is a large cut of people that love others deeply.

It's imporant to be as attractive as you can be and take care of yourself so there's the initial attraction, but it takes time to develop attraction on personality level. And just because a girl is flirting, it doesn't mean she loves you. It's the same deal with guys.

Don't give up on others, it'll just be hell for everybody
>>
File: lies.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>>36405055
>>
>>36404385
>not LARPing
>not fulfilling the dream of being a warlord

Fucking peasant
>>
>>36402952
You are my exact stats bro. Creepy. Where in the world are you?
>>
>>36405055
I have no way of posting a picture of myself other than through my phone and I'm on the computer which would literally mean I'd have to find this thread on my phone and then take a pic of myself and then post it on here. That's a lot of fucking work nigger.
Pic related me and fiance a while ago.
>>
>>36403500
"If you are a shredded sickkunt you can get away with everything, bro."
Zyzz was right
>>
It is getting weird because I keep getting mired by girls - I've never had issues with girls, like always had hot girlfriends, but I usually had to win them over first by talking - rarely had the "fuck me" eyes glanced at me for doing nothing..

I've gone to the gym for a long time but always just sort of made little bits of progress, but this is my first serious bulk where I've noticeably put on mass, pecs, biceps and shoulders actually show through my shirt finally, but I keep getting girls that stare at me through the gym mirror and when I look, they give a little smile, and my immediate reaction is like I must have something on my face but then I realize they're trying to actually check me out and flirt with their eyes.

I do also notice the same shit with people treating me better at places, like I get free shit, "just take it sir, don't worry about it."

I'm far from really making it, but I'm wondering how things will be when I finish my bulk and cut.
>>
>>36405192
>shitty rulesets
>niggas running around with 908472134610 legacy XP
>Cliques
>Hamplanets errywhere

Only good thing about LARP is costuming yourself. Fight me.
>>
>>36405464
>Cliques

Absolute worst part of nerd shit. FLGS can be super insular
>>
>>36401009
my coworkers call me "captain america" and make fun of my "Iron man arms" sometimes
I have to move all the heavy shit at work
>tfw this is what making it feels like
>>
>>36405230
>doctor who
Ma nigga

Kinda fucked up how your fiance broke up with you through text. Don't get back with her.
>>
When children throw tantrums in public their mothers always point to me and say.
> If you don't behave, that man is going to take you away.
Boogeyman mode feels pretty good.
>>
>>36401009
>Tfw I actually got laid by an attractive woman this one time
>tfw I actually rubbed penises with a qt femboy once
>>
>>36405907
KEK
>>
>>36403473
i wouldnt say anything even to a guy two times smaller than me, just because it is really not a serious reason to get confrontational (unless you are making it personal)
but you can be pretty sure that everyone thinks that you are an asshole, and rightly so
>>
>>36401882
>Becoming more attractive has made me cynical about how people value each other.

same here, and I've only lost 20pounds and didn't even achieve fit status yet. Slowly understanding why some Chad's treat their gfs like shit even though they seen to be deserving better: since they wanted him, they fell for the aesthetics meme like everyone else, they aren't cute or beautiful or have a good character, that was just me projecting onto them.

But I must say I'm glad, at least I saw the truth through changing myself, never got spoiled with good genetics and will try to be decently humble through my journey.

I will try to better myself physically to better myself mentally, to be happy without seeking validation through women. I think getting there is what making it truly means.
>>
Is it normal for a guy at the gym to give you a motivational words of encouragement every time he sees you? This old black guy runs laps around the gym early in the morning, the same time I go. And usually there's just a dozen people in the gym. He is really friendly every time he sees me, he said I look like Clark Kent and calls me Superman even though I'm basically hungry skelly mode. And every time I spill spaghetti because I don't know what to say besides "Th-thanks" before he jogs past.
>>
>>36402952
>if I encounter another good looking "tall" muscley guy its sort of like a mutual respect thing, we'll clock eachother, size eachother up, and that'll be it.
You forgot to say no homo
>>
>>36402887
>can bounce my pecs
How?
>>
File: 1457884846842.jpg (57 KB, 497x301) Image search: [Google]
1457884846842.jpg
57 KB, 497x301
>>36406337
>>
>>36402851
this
it makes me even more mad inside
>>
>>36406457
I just roll with it.
Jobs are easy to get when you're joocy.
>>
>>36405907
Do you then lick your lips while looking sinister at the child?
>>
>>36401009
>Gym hires cute reception staff
>First starting at gym be polite say hi to everyone they return the greeting day goes on
>year or so later still going have some gains
>by this point have become considerably more confident
>give card to reception chick notice she's got bunny ears on for easter
>"haha I like the ears"
>"huh-uh you, uh, thanks!"
Did wonders for my ego stroking
>>
>>36406457
yeah
I have bipolar acne (one week i'll be spotless then the next I'm a mozzarella pizza=) and the difference in how people treat me depending on how my face looks is lime night and day.
>be spotless
>people are friendly and girls are flirty
>have a bit of acne
>be treated like a lepper
>>
>>36404061
people judge how you look before they know "who you are from the inside", that's the only information they have about you. if that makes you depressed grow some balls
>>
>>36402887
>some people take it personal I don't reply right back when I am in the gym, or can't talk on the phone then and there
People are fucking retarded
This one fucks with me
>>
desu
>>
>>36403248
I never force it because, motherfucker, every one is there to work out not to socialize, which is why I don't try to pick up fit chicks usually.
Usually I've only met people by asking them for a spot or about whatever they're using, if they respond well and talkatively then strike up a conversation, if they put their headphones in and move on then you do the same
pre simple
>>
People dont even look at me while im trying to make an order, they always talk to my girl instead even though its me speaking

Fuck is this bullshit, Im a manlet at 5'7 150 lbs and baby face. Im not even ugly though
>>
>>36406249
He's just the cool old guy. You're lucky your gym has one.
>>
>>36404202
>Also, nobody wants to talk to me about anything interesting anymore. FUCK
This

I was a high school fatty, surrounded by other nerds that talked about vidya and our retarded views on world politics, started lifting and made the transition to the 'cool kids' ended up surrounded by morons, find myself yearning for my skinny Indian friend who currently studies advanced physics

It's fun to dabble with alphas, but i only enjoy time with like minded people, even if they don't lift
>>
>>36403992
pork is haram
>>
>>36403992
>fat short fuck
Why should this even bother me? Im more depressed over the guys that actually do want to fuck her
>>
File: nf.jpg (7 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
nf.jpg
7 KB, 249x202
>>36403743
1/10
>>
>>36402985
>>36404507

> be medfag resident
> explaining to a group of qt medschool students how to take ankle brachial pressure
> "it's easy, you just put the doppler probe on any artery and use the cuff like you would usually, look"
> proceed to put the probe on my radial artery
> my pulse is audible in the room
> medschool qt: "OH my god, anon, your pulse is so slooooow!!!" (i'm not exeptionnally slow, at 60 usually, by normie standards it's impressive)
> other qt: "well it's pretty obvious he workout, look at his forearms! "
> "yeah, I bet he rock climbs!"
> y...you too
> well see you at the medschool party anon!
> shagged one of their friend after that party

this was a unusual and bredy good mire desu
>>
>>36401009
Got a FWB, only because of my body, funny thing is I can barely DL 160 kilo
>>
>>36406610
it's surprisingly easy actually, even with no gains, i have cracked out friends who do it all the time and they're skellies
>>
>>36401009
Yes
>manlets give me the stinkeye at the gym and the bar
>women of all ages stare at me when out
>random gurls will drop their spaghetti
>im tall, so always received respect, but now get respect at work / elsewhere even more
>gurls are more likely to get physical more quickly

It's pretty awesome to see the change.
>>
>>36406609
How the fuck do you have time or energy to train as a resident?
>>
>>36401009
Top kek. I achieve all this when I wear a nice suit. Too bad I can't wear one at all times since I love in a shit neighbourhood and need to blend in.
>>
disregard this post, there isn't a pushup thread right now and I don't have a fitting picture at work to start one myself... rollin
>>
>>36406651
rolltung
>>
>>36406629
Am I the only manlet in the world not intimidated by tall people or even care about their existence. Or are tall people just self absorbed faggots who think anyone gives a fuck about them?
>>
File: millenial education.png (271 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
millenial education.png
271 KB, 940x470
>>36404648
I forget how to be happy when im not stoned
>>
>>36406640
During some rotations it's almost impossible desu

Usually I train after nightshift before going to bed, and sneak one workout in weekdays early morning, one during weekend, maybe one quick cardio session here and there.. Anything more you can burnout fast

Also it helps not doing some crazy specialty like surgery, seriously, it's for people with nothing else in their lives or for exceptionally resistant people who slept 5 hours a night all their lives. 90 hours workweek all your life is fucked up
>>
>>36406659
I'm 5'11, not short but not tall, tall men at parties are always weird as fuck to me. They're always getting really close to me and trying to swing girls away from me, not sure why but it never works. Some 6'7 guy once picked me up and swung me around in a club though, and it was pretty cool
>>
>>36406741
Also they are some national level, former or current professional athletes enrolled in residency in my country, usually anaesthesiologists. they still train, so can I
>>
File: 1458079881255.jpg (196 KB, 1107x1023) Image search: [Google]
1458079881255.jpg
196 KB, 1107x1023
>>36406215
exactly man, i treat people worse, now that they start to treat me better.call it bitterness, call it resentment i dont give a shit, people have to learn to be nice and humble when someone is going throu a hard time in life not when their life is all shiny and beautiful.
>>
>>36406659
>Or are tall people just self absorbed faggots who think anyone gives a fuck about them?
Sorry man, but the staring actually happens. Any 6'1 and moderately fit and attractive guy here can probably back me up.
>>
>>36401882
>becoming more attractive makes people treat me as though I am more attractive

I realize you think you are deep, but you're really just stupid.
>>
>>36406798
I'm with this guy, it's human nature, like how you'll vie for a hot chicks attention when someone plain is giving it to you already
I feel bad for ugly chicks tho
Can't out lift ur ugliness
>>
>>36406784
Can confirm. Am tall and fit and everyone stares either mirin or just jealous manlets. Lol if they're a dyel I'll wink when they tries that shit
>>
I started my fitness in December and started working in a call centre in January
Since then I've had constant remarks about my eating habits
While I'm there I only eat 400-450 kcal becsuse I'm sat down at a desk for 7 1/2 hours aday
My intake is literally oats and fruit
Now they're trying to follow suit like some fad
But that's the meme I've cut 12kg since I started but I've been doing circuit training cardio and lifting while they literally think it's some kind if magical oat myth like activating your almonds
They're all getting this flavoured sweet shit that's 2xkcal and about 6xcarbs and they're hungry all day and snacking because muh discipline
Then today I felt like a cheeky lunch so I walked out at lunch and got some greasy pork wrap from McDonald's sat down in the canteen room and demolished it infront of them
I've done it I've opressed them all
>>
File: 1404884672309.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1404884672309.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
> get smiled at more
> still socially retarded

seems like there are some things even lifting can't fix
>>
File: 1456661372785.jpg (41 KB, 608x607) Image search: [Google]
1456661372785.jpg
41 KB, 608x607
>>36401009
Some stuff I've noticed:
>Ladies get aroused by my body in a snap when I'm initiating foreplay, especially when I do it more aggresively
>People (sometimes even your close friends) can show signs of jealousy, say stuff like 'if I had your build, I could get even more girls'
>Appear as a more sociable person, more people approach me to strike up a conversation
>Having a good posture, bretty /fit/ physique and wearing formal/simple, but well fitting clothes (like a v-neck sweater and a pair of pants) definitely gets heads turning
>Much easier to get laid on Tinder, you get girls throwing themselves at you from time to time, much easier to strike up a convo with some qt aswell, since you appear well-groomed
>People pay more attention to what you say, having a nice voice helps aswell

The positive social changes are mainly from the increased self confidence and character development, which was definitely influenced by lifting. Muscles alone don't really do much other than help set a first impression, sometimes it's good, sometimes it isn't. Picking up lifting was definitely one of the best choices in my adoloscent years, though, it helped me tremendously to get out of that socially-awkward stage and get my shit together.
>>
>>36406472
I just wait until the moms not looking and give the kid crazy eyes
>>
>>36406388
You flex them and they bounce.
>>
>>36407268
you need to unload your bitterness someway. i suggest you to go outside and kill some animals, destroy and burn things down. Let your darkest side shine for a while until you are done. Relief will rush your veins afterwards and you will become socially genuine and appreciate the beauty of life (again).
>>
>>36406784
Weird. I get along great with tall guys. My bro is 6'2" and I'm 5'8" so maybe that's why. I just treat em like my bro. I hate tall women though.
>>
>>36407498
I seriously think this might help me but I love animals way too much. I could never hurt one.
>>
>>36401851
You and your friends must be real assholes if everyone wants to fight you. Remember if everywhere stinks of shit, check your own shoes
>>
File: ayylmaofeels.jpg (675 KB, 1000x4011) Image search: [Google]
ayylmaofeels.jpg
675 KB, 1000x4011
>>36405090
Yes.:(
>>
>>36407498

Adjusted people sublimate their primal rage and anger urges into sports such as lifting, soccer, running, or any other competitive endeavour, not by killing animals, infidels, and burning down shit. Did you moved recently in Germany or Sweden??
>>
You're telling me you got so big you don't have to wait in line at the grocery store?

Rich piana is posting on fit.
>>
>>36401009
>Housemates friends come over
>One I haven't met before spills her spaghetti first time she sees me
>She has a bf, so I can't smash
>Other friend and I get off in the club
>Lose her, get off with another girl
>Get this other girl to buy me a round
>Lose other girl
>Find housemate's friend
>Get off with her again
>End up with her in my bed
>Got whiskey dick

It was going so well up until that point
>>
File: 1457314529545.jpg (33 KB, 204x221) Image search: [Google]
1457314529545.jpg
33 KB, 204x221
>>36406783
I will always remember the people who were nice to me before I got into the cycle.

Those are the real friends
>>
>>36404498
Out of everyone in the thread this guy made it the most
>>
>>36401009
My girlfriend's best friend tries to play hit/wrestle me when she gets drunk. Don't know if she's just trying to feel me up or not. She has slept with men in relationships on multiple occasions. I just really want to hit her, problem is she's barely 100lbs and I'm twice that so I might kill her.

What do /fit/?
>>
File: 1457015134355.jpg (68 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1457015134355.jpg
68 KB, 500x344
>>36407717
Get another girl to do it for u
>>
>>36407757
My girlfriend would never do it. How would I get her into a situation where she gets into a fight? Also, that wouldn't necessarily fix my problem. I was thinking of "accidentally" hurting her next time she tried that, but I could still seriously injure her considering she is less than half my warmup weight.
>>
>>36407820
Just playfully pin her and tickle her
>>
>>36407913
I guess I could do that, but I worry that she might escalate things if I do that.
>>
>>36407531
destroy furniture, trees, shit you gonna throw away anyway, idk man, be creative.. or catch that fucking mosquito zzzzzz'ing in your ear at 4am, catch him alive and torture that bastard.
>>
>>36401009

>juries acquit you of rape more often
>>
3 months into it and i look exactly the same..
>>
>>36407967
Punch her in the fucking neck. That'll solve your problem pussy
>>
>>36403566
fucking this

as soon as i got /fit/ people started handing me money all the time. ill just be walking down the street and some girl will come up and mumbe something shyly while handing me a £20 note. another time I was shopping for a new laptop and the cashier just gave me the laptop for free. the owner actually came out and congratulated me for my gains.

feels good bro
>>
>>36408107
I like you :^)
>>
>>36401009
I get more high fives and people will give me money.
>>
>>36404320
>implying this happened
>>
>>36404914
I haven't even made it. I'm a pushups, pullups, jogging bro. The clark kent comparison is about facial aesthetics. You and I are blessed.
>>
>>36403191
you look like the average skinny fat btw
>>
>>36409044
>being this jelly
Google fox and the grapes, newfriend.
>>
>>36410241
nigga you're chub as fuck, stop being delusional and lay off the donuts fatty
>>
>>36410275
dat sexual frustration tho
>>
>>36407717
Forgot to mention she's the type of tiny girl that thinks it's super hilarious to run and jump on someones back while walking.

>>36408107
Thanks senpai! I'll definitely give it a go. I can't believe I didn't think about this myself desu.
>>
>>36405154
You, sir, are a nice man
>>
>>36406725
>MUH COMMON CORE
Lmao good luck reteaching that shit to kids when they learn about non-Abelian groups. For kids without any concept of what "5" or "3" means they have no justification to think that 5x3 = 3x5.
>hurr but it's just true so we should teach kids the shortcut without any proof of why it can be done
Lmao
>>
>>36404914
People have compared my to Clark Kent even though I'm DYEL as fuck
I have really broad shoulders naturally so that might be helping
>>
>>36410800
Things that never happened.
>>
>>36405154
>Don't give up on others, it'll just be hell for everybody
Dem feels. I like you, anon.
>>
>>36410659
Please explain. I am doing an introduction to analysis course and the lecturer mentioned Abelian groups. What does your comment mean?
>>
My wifes bff is mirin me a lot more
Its weird
>>
My wife's son has been asking me how I got my arms so big
It's so cute
>>
>>36411043
U mad lil man?
>>
File: excuseme.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
excuseme.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>36411383
Ley G be a group, and let a,b be elements of the group. In general ab =! ba (e.g. let G be any matrix group).
In the example of integers Z, it not only forms a group under addition but also a semigroup under multiplication (no inverses), so we can form a ring with the additional property of distributivity. Note that in a general ring, the semigroup operation need not be Abelian.
Now what the kid was asked to do is to find 5x3, which if we assume 3 is just some random element in a non-Abelian ring is 3+3+3+3+3. What the kid wrote however, was 5+5+5 = 3x5, which doesn't equal 5x3 in a general non-Abelian ring.
>>
File: extra niggest.jpg (15 KB, 274x357) Image search: [Google]
extra niggest.jpg
15 KB, 274x357
>i change my attack when im cornered
>le 4chan users never have sex meme
>>
>>36411559
the teacher didnt point out if it was a non-Abelian or an Abelian ring.
>>
>>36411789
Yeah no shit. That's why it's wrong to assume that it is.
>>
>>36411415
i know this feel

my wife's daughter is giving me some mire's recently
>>
>>36411743
this was for
>>36410514

kill me now
>>
>>36411743
Did he strike a nerve dyel? Posting a picture would allow you win the battle. But we both know you won't.
>>
>>36401009
Get called Hulk
>>
File: 1433925576632.png (79 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
1433925576632.png
79 KB, 500x474
>>36405154
>don't give up on others
>>
>>36406215
This is the ultimate /fit/ post, everyone should aspire to become like this.
>>
>>36413455
I-I could get laid if I wanted to. I just don't want to. Men go their own way ya know!
>>
>>36403191
You look fat, how long you been lifting?
>>
>>36402884
Same here and all the sloots give you validation. Now I just want a nice girl that's gonna suck dick for me not for my looks
>>
File: feelhouse.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
feelhouse.gif
327 KB, 834x870
>>36405154
what's someone like you doing in a place like this?
>>
File: 1437168499456.gif (2 MB, 206x223) Image search: [Google]
1437168499456.gif
2 MB, 206x223
>>36402887
>people feel the need to validate their shitty life choices about NOT going to the gym when I don't particularly car
>>
Jeez this thread is kinda making me glad I found a /fit/ bro to talk about type of nerdy shit with
>>
>>36413872
I made this thread as a joke last night about not paying your tab and cutting in line because you lift weights now and these fags started feeling like women.

Cringe.
>>
>>36404913
Lets see the Greek Gyro body of yours
>>
>>36414092
I bet you'd like that u fgt
>>
>>36407605
That was a wild ride ty anon
>>
>>36406249
there is this old guy in sweatpant suit that goes to the gym and lifts like five pounds. looks like a skelly. Needed to use the machine and told me he was a bodybuilder back in the day. weighed about 268 and got down to 204. still look chubby but lost weight. see him outside parking lot tells me he is proud of me. Got in car and cried. take the compliment
>>
>>36401533
Flex Lewis is 5'5"
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 420x294
>>36414188
>Got in car and cried
>>
File: 1457868418619.png (581 KB, 512x594) Image search: [Google]
1457868418619.png
581 KB, 512x594
>>36413742

Three years, came a long way from hungry skellington mode at 175 lbs.
>>
Being 6'4 I used to get that even before lifting.

It's only improved since.
>>
>>36401501
You didn't let her finish, the rest was going to be a let down.
>>
I'll tell you a story that happened to me today at the gym
>get a haircut yesterday
>go to gym today
>see grill doing squats in squat rack that is attached to oly lift platform
>ask her if she minds if I use it
>'go for it'
>set up bar to do some rows
>finish my first set
>she asks if I know how to put the things that catch the weight on the squat rack
>I do so I do I tell her how
>she asks me to do it
>I do it
>Then she asks if I do powerlifting
>Say 'no haha'
>she says 'oh so you're just here to work out hehe'

I was only doing 120 for sets of 5
How beta am I, and was she mirin'?

tfw she was a major qt with a nice ass
>>
>>36407057
kek!!
>"how did you lose that weight anon?"
>"wishing for it, Duhh?"
If only people knew it takes just a few steps and enjoyment of the discipline. they would be fit but they want it fast.
>>
>>36414188
Lol beta.
>>
Part 1: right after I got fit
>acted like a douche about it
>always shoehorned working out into every conversation
>always offered condescending advice
>naturally people treated me like a douchebag meathead and were very shitty to me

Part 2: After gaining self awareness
>barely ever talk about lifting
>don't give a shit what other people do, don't judge anyone for their lifestyle choices
>generally really outgoing, really friendly, and have a decent sense of humor
>have a very indie aesthetic when it comes to how I dress/what I listen to
>get mires left and right (intentionally play dumb though because I have a qt3.14 already)
>people are genuinely impressed by me

Moral of the story: when you have a shit personality and are an annoying douche about everything, being fit will only add to the stereotype and be something people hate you for. If you're genuine, humble, and are an all around decent person, being fit will just compliment all of that and be just another reason people admire you.

>inb4 nu male cuck
>>
>>36414296
How old are you?
>>
>>36414296
nice bruh, I think you've made it
>>
>>36414292
no father figure buddy
>>
>>36414343
:(
>>
>>36414296

>inb4 nu male cuck

nu male cuck.

You're obviously sad if you've got to defend yourself this severely, I didn't even think to post this until I saw the end of yours.
>>
>>36414367
lol this
>>
>>36414367
If I had read a post like this before gaining my self awareness I would argue with you. But now that I do have self awareness I must simply pity you. Pity you for words. That is all.
>>
>>36414285
u fuked up faggot
>>
>used to be fat and ugly
>stare at girls all the time
>didn't think it was noticeable
>start lifting, start looking good
>notice girls starting to mire
>realize it is really easy to tell when someone is staring at you
>mfw I must have used to be hella creepy
>>
>>36414310
20, part 1 was when I was about 15 until about 17 though, so typical high school fitness douche. Now I'm a uni student
>>36414315
thanks pham, I have to say I'm at a pretty good place in my life right now
>>36414367
I don't feel that I need to defend it, I just know that any time someone posts anything that doesn't support the "BE AN UNAPOLOGETIC MACHO MANLY MAN" rhetoric here, they end up triggering the /pol/tards and starting a shit storm.
>>
>>36402330
Ive started doing this.
Its amazing how many people are willing to bump shoulders instead of moving
>>
>>36414398
What was I supposed to do?
>>
>>36414296
>>36414415
>20
>self aware
Top kek
>>
I noticed this when I started wearing nice clothes for my new job.

>Going to grocery shopping after work
>Cute little old asian cashier smiling and asking me a bunch of questions
>How old are you? What do you do for work? You know, I have a single daughter your age

It's doubly striking since I used to be a punk in my late teens with a big blue mohawk and would routinely have store managers follow me around like I was black, making sure I wasn't stealing.

I know 4chan likes to throw a fit when you bring up discrimination, but damn if it isn't based on looks and skin color.
>>
>>36414434
You're right, but I only really meant it in a one dimensional sense: I became aware that I was acting like an insufferable dudebro, and that people didn't like me because of it. For a while I had a victim complex and let /fit/ convince me that they were just jealous and that "obsessed is just what the lazy call the dedicated" etc. Took me a while to realize that it was my shitty arrogant attitude that everyone hated.
>>
>>36414424
Follow up with conversation.

>So how long have you been coming here?
>Follow up on her question by talking about your routine

SOMETHING, it really doesn't matter what. If she's interested, she'll keep the conversation going. If she's not, she'll one work answer you.
>>
File: 1457484262748.jpg (52 KB, 505x504) Image search: [Google]
1457484262748.jpg
52 KB, 505x504
>>36414415

>when I was about 15 until about 17 though

So you're recollecting on your high school memories? Absolutely pathetic, we were all children once and it doesn't matter what we do as children, of course we are all arrogant and narcissistic as children.

> I have to say I'm at a pretty good place in my life right now

lmfao you're 20 you wingnut, keep saying that while mommy and daddy funnel money into your life, just get ready because shit rolls into a snowball real fast

>I don't feel that I need to defend it, I just know that any time someone posts anything that doesn't support the "BE AN UNAPOLOGETIC MACHO MANLY MAN" rhetoric here, they end up triggering the /pol/tards and starting a shit storm.

That's the opposite of the truth, ~50% frequent posters on /fit/ are actually very relaxed and know how to talk to women, get laid, act normal in public, etc. Even more are open and honest and don't want any of YOU /pol/tards coming around here, you're the one having to defend yourself even more after slanging /pol/ memes to begin with you nu male cuck.

Please fuck off and grow up before you post on /fit/ again trust fund babby.
>>
>>36414487
shots fired

and guess wut

dey nuthin but net
>>
>>36414466

nu male dubs cuck defending himself even more hahahaha stay insecure and cut that faggy hair and pseudo-beard pussy
>>
the hardest part is accepting that people see you as fit/attractive

especially when you used to be fat. but I notice people are way nicer, especially girls. they are way more friendly, whereas before I was invisible.

if only I knew how to read signs of interest. oh well, baby steps.
>>
>>36414485
Yea, I knew I just needed to continue the conversation. Maybe I'll see her there again. I'll make you lads proud next time.
>>
Since i started around 8 months ago i get constant mires by dudes and catch some girls eyeing me but never saying anything outward, probably because of my age group, after reading most of these its nice knowing shit changes as you age.

For me though i almost did a complete 180 in terms of my personality and confidence, i am a lot more confident with people and im currently the best in my life ive ever been to be honest, and im loving it and excited for the future and the gains to be made.

For the first 4-6 months i was really arrogant and douchebaggt about it and talked about it all the time but stopped and kind of dont care but i do talk about it to closer friends still. I still have issues talking to girls but not as bad as it used to be i guess i dont know a 100%. Getting fit really has been one of the most positive things in my life though.
>>
File: 1457236470243.jpg (32 KB, 380x319) Image search: [Google]
1457236470243.jpg
32 KB, 380x319
>>36404061
>>36404174
>>
File: CF3xd1fWYAAy2s7.png (167 KB, 491x372) Image search: [Google]
CF3xd1fWYAAy2s7.png
167 KB, 491x372
Have psychotic breakdowns. Used to just get picked up by an ambulance. Now I get a police escort because I look like I could harm people.
>>
People will just give me money.
>>
>>36403566
>>36408132
>>36408410
>>36415416

At first, I was like "wtf?", but after thinking about it, people HAVE started giving me things in general, including money.

>at barbershop, barber just says 'dont worry bout it' gives me free cut+lineup
>at starbucks, male and female barristas pay for my coffee
>at uni, guys just offer me some of their food in the dining hall
>old lady on the street stops to talk to me and gives me $10 dollars when I say I have to go

Is this some sort of social submissive behavior or something? Like a dog bringing their masters dead animals as gifts?
>>
>>36402887

>people feel the need to validate their shitty life choices about NOT going to the gym when I don't particularly care

For real, goddamn. I really don't give a shit what you do with your life.
>>
>>36413814
Agreed your personality is uplifting. Please leave and never come back here. The world needs you. We don't.
>>
>>36402887
>>lifting does not take away the feel of tfwnogf, but makes it worse
Gotta disagree m8. a gf isn't the end all be all of existence.
>>
>>36411559
this is what happens when autistic people that think theyre a lot smarter than they are attempt to lord over elementary school children
>>
>>36414285
>rowing 120

shit nigga i row more than that

am i getting mired?

>tfw still feel DYEL as all fuck
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.