[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about trying steroids. benefits are obvious. what are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: cycle hard cunt.jpg (107 KB, 503x376) Image search: [Google]
cycle hard cunt.jpg
107 KB, 503x376
Thinking about trying steroids. benefits are obvious. what are the down sides. When you come off them does it actually give you bitch tits. are you just some weak bitch with fucked up estrogen levels?
Also heard you can come off it a safe way that doesn't let that happen.
>>
>>36400607
You won't necessarily look good and it'll fuck your testicles.
>>
Go on steroids.com
>>
>>36400607
lifespan down
natural testosterone production down (w/ continued use)
needs proper PCT
loose skin
stretchmarks

all of these are sides of using steroids and coming off of them. Of course, this all scales with time. If you cycle once and use a proper PCT and get off of it not *too* much damage will be done. It all depends on the intensity of the cycle etc.
>>
File: Tonysoprano.jpg (26 KB, 374x373) Image search: [Google]
Tonysoprano.jpg
26 KB, 374x373
>>36400629
Dude what ever it takes.
5% bro

So what your balls get fucked they'll come back 2 months or less after your cycle.

Pro-Tip small balls make your dik look bigger.

Roid or die

btw your a pussy
>>
>>36400607
Don't. Just eat clean and train hard for 10 years.
You don't have time?
So clen and tren like other fagets.
>>
>>36400659
>they'll come back.

Lol no. Natty-test will be fucked.
>>
File: basedgod.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
basedgod.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>>36400672
You retard i run bloods every cycle test levels always came back no problems thousands of other people can prove this too.

Your just too much of a pussy to run roids and your trying to justify being a complete fucking faggot
>>
I will assume youre just gonna use one test compound

>downsides
Acne, smaller testicles for the cycle, lots of other shit if you dont take your AI properly

>does it give you bitch tits
Not if you dosed your AI properly during the cycle and dose your PCT properly.

>are you just some weak bitch with fucked up estrogen levels
Unless you fuck up what I posted above no

Point is read up on AI and PCT
>>
>>36400686
A final stage pussy only needs roids to get in shape. It's a shortcut. Like buying driver's licence or cheating at studies.
>>
I keep reading "Smaller testicles"

You run HCG 4 weeks on 4 weeks off to keep testicles producing like they always do. The size stays the same...
>>
>>36400736
Quit projecting faggot
We all know your a cumplete utter beta.

Ya its a shortcut obv retard thats the whole point why waste months and hundreds of dollars on shit supplements and meals when you can take a shortcut.

Are you litterally retarded or something. Since does doing roids make you a pussy??
>>
>>36400736
No, not true at all. It just helps you maintain muscle mass. Alot of these steroids were developed to help burn victims and people with diseases that eat muscle mass.

With that said you have a genetic potential and youll hit that in about a good solid year of lift. Thats all you can get not much more. Not that impressive is it? Nope, because most of us arent that genetically impressive. Some of us like to work out and continue to make gains and to further our genetic potential. I love hitting new PR's and watching myself grow. My gentics are thin tall slender build that gets skinny fat even with working out hard as fuck. the steroids change my genetics in amazing ways.

You might be alright with being a regular dink. I enjoy pushing my limits.
>>
>>36400773
Unnecessary for beginners
No reason to put another drug in your body if you dont need to
>>
>>36400607
This thread/board is full of Americunts who've had the American Dream shit drilled into them from an early age, so think steroid use is "cheating". Ignore them.

Firstly, your question is way too fucking vague. Do some reading, a LOT of reading on anabolics, the different types, the effects, the sides, etc.

Something like a low blast of test-e for a few months is almost a "natural remedy" - you're just upping your natural testosterone levels. This is what middle aged guys who need TRT get given.

On the other end of the scale, you can be stacking all sorts of shit and you're opening yourself up to all sorts of risks.

It's way too complex to go into here, but in short -

- Injectables are normally better than orals. Remember, you're not shooting up heroin, it's just an intra-muscular injection which can be a bit sore, but is easy, simple, and safe. Orals on the other hand are often hepatotoxic (damaging to the liver) so you need to be very fucking careful.

- Sides are normally easy to mitigate and are often largely myths. With the right drugs and knowledge, you can easily avoid this shit. Your dick won't shrink, your balls won't vanish, and if you lose your hair, tough shit, you were going to lose it anyway.

- Read, read, read, read, read. DO NOT jump into this shit without knowing all the info and then some. Become a walking steroid encyclopedia and you're golden. A good starting point is the Reddit steroid wiki (Google it) but I'd recommend going much deeper than that.

- Lastly, remember that while gear works (and it's like fucking magic. Seriously, even guys who know what to expect are blown away) it's to be fucking respected, and is just a supplement. You need to be training fucking hard, harder than you ever have or thought possible, and your diet needs to be on fucking point. Otherwise you might as well inject saline.

TL;DR - Gear works, and works well, but get your head wrapped around it before taking the plunge.
>>
>>36400824
Steroids are about pushing limits, I agree. But not healthy at all. I disagree with hitting up genetics maximum after a year of lifting. More like 3, 5 years. (my experience)

>>36400794
shoo shoo namefig, I trained for 6 years completely clean and wrecked alot of steroidfags in boxing, discus throwing, snatches to bodyweight ratio, running (sprints and long distance). Of course I cant DL 300kilos, bench 220 and squat 280, but who cares about plates, really? Maybe overcompensating people. It's all about overall health and getting fit, yes? Unless you are a PROFESSIONAL athlete, who is paid in heavy cash.
>>
>>36400898
>but get your head wrapped around it before taking the plunge
I wish I had a steron bro to hold my hand through this shit.
>>
>>36401142
You don't need anyone to hold your hand, that's the point. You're improving yourself in the most powerful way you'll ever experience. All you need is your own confidence.
>>
>>36400607

Planning on trying a Ostarin cycle with no pct. Expecting my test to be suppressed a bit, but will hopefully recover quickly.
>>
>>36400736
>It's a shortcut

Never roided before, but this is BS.

They help you exceed that which would have been possible naturally.

>>36401142
Where do you live?
>>
>daily reminder that if you got a nice face and dress well, this could be your life on steroids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY

ps: I'm not implying that guy is roiding
>>
>>36401481

ostarine won't do much breh...
>>
>>36401620

Not looking for much, maybe a half year or more worth of natty gains in a month.
>>
>wanting to look like a faggot in a skin tight V-neck

No thanks.
>>
>>36400672
Nah I did a massive 30 week cycle, did pct when I came off and within 2months my balls were back to normal...

1 month after coming off my sex drive and ability to get hard completely shut down... Luckily that only lasted 2-3 weeks

I was on test, teen, deca.. about 400-600mg of each per week...

BTW lmy confidence was through the roof... I fucked 1-2 girls a week my entire cycle.. It was insane
>>
>>36401658

meant to reply to

>>36401589
>>
>>36401644
if you think ostarine will give you half a year of gains in one month, you clearly haven't done much research.

ostarine is mainly used for its healing properties and for cutting without losing muscle mass. If you want raw gains, LGD-4033 is what your should try
>>
>>36401682
I like that
>>
>>36401726
LGT is more supressive

Ostarine builds muscle. Not as much as LGT though.
>>
>>36401962

LGD**
>>
llewellyn anabolics is the first and final resource for non-retards
>>
>>36401481
Ostarine is cool and all but unless you need the joint restorative properties it is not worth the price it is going for now.
>>
>>36402229
is geopeptides osta legit? 30mgx30ml for $33, think it has some 20% promo too
and that's still probably an utterly massive markup if that tigerfitness article on chinese raws is any indicator
>>
>>36402161
>trusting a Welshman
>>
>>36402292
Well the price is about what you should be paying in my opinion. As for the vendor reviews seem mixed.
>>
>>36400672

I blasted mega doses of tren, EQ, mast, halo, just about everything under the sun for 2 years.

PCT was nothing but a single shot of triptolerin 2 weeks after my last injection.

Full recovery. Test levels have actually still been increasing slowly (25 years old) since I ask for it every time I am at a doctor. Been off gear for a few years now. Obviously smaller, but retained the capped delts and delt/trap separation even at higher bodyfat levels.

It's hard for a lot of people to swallow, but steroids don't produce all of the long term negative effects you're often told they do.
>>
>>36403029
>It's hard for a lot of people to swallow, but steroids don't produce all of the long term negative effects you're often told they do.

so why have you been off gear for years then?
>>
>>36403240
Not him but it's not the cheapest of things, plus dude might not have the time he needs to dedicate meal planing and gym time required.
>>
>>36401573
North cal
>>
>>36401589
How long would it take to achieve his body, but with bigger legs? It looks like he is natty.
>>
>>36403454
Boo, so close yet so far.

Oregon here. I would have been your buddy and we could have cashed our cards together.

N-no homo.
>>
>be me
>take roids on purpose to get shut down and tested low
>get script for test
>be optimal now

W-whatever it takes. Right guys...?
>>
>>36403550
W-why haven't I thought of this?
>>
>>36403664
Just fap like crazy the day before, and get absolutely no sleep. Your levels will plummet
>>
I've been skinny most of my life and I've started lifting sometime ago but my legs are still small af.
I'm seriously considering taking roids just to get them bigger
>>
Hell I'd do it, I just don't know how to get them.
>>
>>36403454
W-what area anon? Folsom over here
>>
>>36403504

there's no way to tell.
It depends where you're starting from, how disciplined you are both in the gym and with your diet, your genetics, etc... he's obviously on a brosplit though and couldn't care less about squats and deadlifts
>>
>benefits

same as cheating on anything

>downsides

zyzzfate
>>
redpill me on HGH brahs. i wanna be fuarking massive

pls know what ur talking abt and not just repeat myths
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 960x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 960x816
>>36404444
How am i cheating on you autist i dont compete at anything
>>
>>36404511
HGH are costly and irrelevant to discuss with you if you're a dyel natty that has never done steroids in the 1st place
>>
>>36404654
I've only taken orals, Anavar and Winstrol. They did not give me much size.

Money is not an issue.
>>
>>36404762
Just start lurking /fraud/ threads and reddit steroids.

You wanna do a basic 12-weeks testosterone enanthate cycle, at 400-500mg per week. An oral-only cycle is garbage
>>
>not having naturally high test
Roids for dudes is like makeup for hoes
>>
File: 1452211370739.jpg (39 KB, 508x960) Image search: [Google]
1452211370739.jpg
39 KB, 508x960
>>36400607
benefits
>you'll never be big enough
downsides
>you'll never be big enough

You should establish a healthy body image and end goal before you fully invest in lifelong butt injections.
>>
>>36400607
I will most likely cycle some time in the future, in like 3-4 years, when Im in the army by then(going for officer) it will be a plus in some sense anyway.

Say I'd do 100mg test, that would roughly double my testosterone right? would I see some good results or is 100mg like doing nothing and it only starts to give you that fake natty/aesthetic as fuck look at 200mg?
>>
>>36403454
Chico here, familam. You close?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.