[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm putting together a PPL routine. Should I do diddly deadies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 20150712_204001_bhegaea_sm.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
20150712_204001_bhegaea_sm.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
I'm putting together a PPL routine. Should I do diddly deadies on pull day or leg day?
>>
leg
>>
pull
>>
Push
>>
pull,push,leg,pull,push,leg,x

do heavy diddles on the first pull
>>
Rest
>>
RDL on leg day, traditional on Pull day
>>
>>36395429

I don't get that image
>>
>>36395762
this.
if its standard upper lower then i prefer diddlies on lower, but with PPL its best on pull day. push has bench, pull has deadlift, legs has squat. optimal
>>
>>36395429
DONT PPL. just do PP and put legs and diddlys on pullday
>>
>>36395787
Vaginal discharge on underwear.

Like guys pop boners in class girls can get wet all day long thinking about Chad and Jamal.
>>
>>36395882
Pretty sure that kind of vaginal discharge is not sexual
>>
>>36395429
I don't understand this picture.

Is the joke that the woman says her pussy is clean, but her panties are soiled, and in fact, she is lying about the cleaniness of her pussy?
>>
>>36397882
Basically shit and pee stains all over her panties.
>>
>>36398020
Ah, so the joke is that she is correct about keeping her pussy clean, but she does not wipe after shitting or shits in her underwear
>>
>>36395854
>legs
>pull day
Nigga what
>>
>>36398035
And that her pussy probably smells like piss and shit.
>>
>>36397882
>>36398035
Kill yourself for real.
>>
File: Peter_Boyle.jpg (11 KB, 296x222) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Boyle.jpg
11 KB, 296x222
>>36395429
Da fuq does this even mean?
Why do guys not even understand how vaginas work? Sometimes it literally just comes out, all you can do is wear a panty liner
Plus excessively cleaning it can cause infections and make it hard to get lubricated during sex
>>
>>36395882
Vaginal discharge is not sexual. That stuff is awful.

Yes, girls can get wet, and in fact, they should, but vaginal discharge is like that wetness blobbed up in small spurts, going sour.

The image is referencing the fact that most girls who preach about their vagoos being clean, as they remove their panties to knock boots, are in fact, often the ones who have something going on down there (such as vaginal discharge), and you can see it on the panties once they are removed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.