[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1457639776645.jpg (31 KB, 548x536) Image search: [Google]
1457639776645.jpg
31 KB, 548x536
Keto, carb cycling, or just eating for hitting calories and macros. Which is faster/gives best results?
>>
>>36394526
Keto if you're ready to grow a vagina
>>
>>36394526
IF+KETO
>>
the best diet is the one you can stick with
>>
>>36394526
I'm doing IF + hitting calories and macros at 1400 cals, managing the hunger pretty well.
>>
800 calories a day, only protein
quickest cutting, requires you too not be a weak faggot tho. i lost about the same in 1 week as with stupid baby 500 deficit in 1 month
>>
>>36394666
Yeah I'd rather keep some of my muscle thank you hungry skeleton. Also your body need fat, depriving yourself of cholesterol will significantly lower your testosterone.
>>
>>36394703
okay enjoy being fat :)
>>
>>36394778
I'm 145lbs so I wouldn't say I'm fat. Just want to get rid of my last pounds so I'll see some abs.
>>
>>36394666

Satan's right.

Ran the same protocol myself for 6 weeks. Body-weight dropped from 345 to 292. Before you hurr durr about losing muscle mass all my lifts improved by 20-50 pounds. Ate at maintenance for 3 weeks for a break, got back up to 298.

Just started up another 6-12 week cycle on Sunday, already back down to 290.
>>
>>36394666
PSMF is good if youre on roids. Natty you tank your test levels to zero. enjoy being low test beta
>>
>>36394853
>Ran the same protocol myself for 6 weeks. Body-weight dropped from 345 to 292
Well I'd figure it's a bit different if you're a morbidly obese 350 pound guy like I'm not even half that and I just want a bit lower bf%. I'd also starve myself half to death if I was 350.
>>
File: asdf.png (369 KB, 412x392) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
369 KB, 412x392
>>36394703
>Yeah I'd rather keep some of my muscle thank you hungry skeleton
>>36394830
>I'm 145lbs

ok
>>
>>36395027
nice posture
>>
>>36395027
How 2 800 cal protein only? Shakes and bars?
>>
>>36395170
whey,
also fish oil and multivitamin
just google PSMF if you wanna try it
>>
>>36395209
Thanks anon. Just starting to get into getting fit and I've been doing 1500 cals a day + all round gym routine. My bf% is like 14-15% and my goal is to kinda look like like you do right now.
>>
>>36395209
Do you work out on this diet? Seems dangerous.
>>
>>36395226
it really depends tho on what's more important to you, less body fat and a bit less muscle or more muscle but same or more body fat.
if you wanna reach that amount of muscle you probably have to stay on 14-15 bf% level or even increase it a bit for quite some time
>>
>>36395264
yea just with a lot less volume, strength has pretty much stayed the same tho after 2 weeks and -5kg
>>
>>36394526
i tried something similar to PSMF for about two weeks. felt like total shit.

am currently doing cyclical keto (anabolic diet) and am seeing results and feel better.

Plus, CKD is a slightly modified version of vince gironda's steak and eggs diet with a carb meal every 4 days. do what the pros did before steroids. you can get his book on pirate bay "unleashing the wild physique"
>>
You can do RFL, a smart PSMF basically. You just eat infinite veggie types and super lean protein and a shit ton of vitamins and minerals to make sure your body gets all the shit you need and you won't feel like shit. Lyle MemeDonald wrote a book for it.
>>
>>36394853
Not everyone is type II obese u fuck
>>
>>36394703
If it's a short cut you aren't going to lose much/any muscle. I don't remember the name but very high protein and severe cut diet is a popular thing.
>>
Okay, I need opinions. Skinnyfat here, nearing the end of my cut. To get rid of the very very last bit of stubborn belly fat I would have to cut very hard, but I wonder if it is not more effective to start working out and hope it will resolve itself when I build muscle.

Thing is I've been cutting for months and just had a very bad flu, which helped with the final weight loss, but I just feel weak and tired now, and I have a job to keep.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.