[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw basically every black woman is high test and even in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: brehs1.jpg (345 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
brehs1.jpg
345 KB, 600x902
>tfw basically every black woman is high test and even in their 40s, 50s and even 60s they look young and acractive

How could you not be ebonylover /fit/?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osOkIhWS9_Q
>>
this is why I have jungle fever
>>
>>36392268
im even atraccted of this intense smell of black woman.
>>
I only find a few of them attractive
>>
>>36392209

Black women just seem inferior to me. And I like high test chicks.

They just seem like AIDS personified to me. Not risking that shit,
>>
>>36392209
I've never found myself attracted to a black woman. There are some pretty ones no doubt but none where I was like "damn".
>>
>>36392209
I've been into black chicks since I was a kid, but Glozell Green is fucking gross, she looks like what a racist artists would draw a caricature of a black person to look like.
>>
>>36392209
black women are usually ugly though
>>
>People on TV and in movies are representative of everyone in real life in every aspect

Got me to reply
>>
>even in their 40s, 50s and even 60s they look young

This is a meme started by black people and you apparently fell for it.

I can only assume you live in an area where you don't come into contact with lots of black people because if you did you wouldn't be spewing this bullshit.
>>
File: 1456207867738.png (1 MB, 904x1076) Image search: [Google]
1456207867738.png
1 MB, 904x1076
>>36392519
>>
>>36392209
joke's on you! I dont even like high test girls. Too fat.
>>
>that one black cam girl who has literal cow tits, lactation included.

The things I would so to milk those udders.
>>
>muh hi-test
Over 40% of black women are obese.

Not chubby, not thick, obese.
>>
>>36392696
>a mudblood is a generalising argument for La'shaquinatia's feral appearance.
>>
>>36392209
i fucked around 50 black women, ama
>>
>>36392799
Do they smell different up close? Whenever I've lived with or been aroudn black people they always smell different for some reason like more sour.
>>
dat smell bro!
not beeing offensive here. Heard the same from women about my jungle asian genes though. :(
>>
They all have fake hair and look disgusting when they take it off/out
>>
>>36392815

yes they do :^)
but i cant really say worse, it is like the taste of 2 different fruits you enjoy, both special in its own way.
>>
>>36392822
Apparently white people smell like milk to asians which probably makes sense seeing as we chug the stuff constantly. But overall I'd say whites have a pretty neutral smell like flour or cream whilst blacks smell like sour milk and asians smell like sesame oil. Don't knwo if any studies on smell have really looked at it.
>>
>black women
>attractive

I'm from a >white european country and I've only seen a few black people, but by the stuff I've seen on the Internets they're not hot at all.
>>
>>36392849
>white neutral smell
>lmao
>>
>>36392840
there is smoething with that semll taht i would lick swaety ebony chick allday errday
>>
>>36392209

I've seen maybe 3 attractive black women in my whole life. That's not a good ratio.
>>
>>36392849
Yeah I can relate to that. Sesame Oil is exactly what some describe my smell as though it's not in my diet at all, cause being adopted by white ppl. One of my ex's smelled like warm milk... I miss her smell ;_;
>>
>>36392849
i distinctly remember white kids smelling like dogs or mild cheese when i was younger. not so much anymore but idk
>>
>>36393333
Yes! That dog smell, I thought I was the only one. Well, not reall dog, I had dogs as a kid. It was more of a combination of sweat and diet I think.
>>
black guy here
black women are only good for fucking. they're very controlling,annoying and depending on her background violent. they could careless how big you are. they will start beating on you

date them at your own risk.
>>
black girls give great head
To you young guys on here, don't sleep on black chicks
i like light skinned black chicks, used to fuck one in HS that had literally a perfect round ass, 5 foot 2, and was a freak
what I'd give to slam her again
>>
>>36392209

I fetishize them. Tinder black women on average have way more fuckable bodies, but I would never date them. Every one that I have gone out with or talked to has been volatile.

Also I want white kids.
>>
Epic anecdotal evidence,fag.No one is attracted to your double digit I.Q she-boons.
>>
>>36392209

Daily reminder that black women have massively higher rates of STD infection, including ones that can't be cured, like herpes. Bonus: you can and will get herpes even if you use a condom, if your partner is infected.

Not to mention black girls have garbage personalities. Even the hottest girl you've ever seen is not worth it if she's got a shitty masculine controlling temperament, believe me.
>>
>>36393835
same problems with white trailer park trash woman.
>>
>>36393591
You forgot ruthlessly insecure and even less logical than a drunk white girl.
>>
>>36393878

I was referring to the black college girls I interacted with at university. They were from upper middle class Long Island and NYC areas.

Sure there will be similar issues at the very bottom of impoverished whites, but with blacks you see it from the bottom to the top.
>>
>>36393830
This

Niggers are gross
>>
File: 2hn4y9x.jpg (38 KB, 629x960) Image search: [Google]
2hn4y9x.jpg
38 KB, 629x960
>>36392438
what about this one?
>>
One of the most attractive women I ever spoke to was a super cutie black chick from the UK area with a really nice soft accent. After that black girls I meet here in the states just don't compare and I live in a fat area so most people in general are overweight or obese, makes it hard to find local black girls attractive.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.