[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is love just a meme routine for your heart? You will be either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: IlCrJFS.png (65 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
IlCrJFS.png
65 KB, 1200x900
Is love just a meme routine for your heart?

You will be either cheated on or left for someone else, no matter what everyone else says, it will happene one way or another.
>>
File: abstractfeel.jpg (144 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
abstractfeel.jpg
144 KB, 854x859
i can only speak for myself:
yeah love makes me fucking strong m8
it is the best motivator ever
it is also our weapon against the void m8
totally worth it even though it's fucking shit sometimes
self love is the best
>>
>>36392205
That's not true. I was left for being boring and terrible at sex.
>>
>>36392233
You were left, that's all i said
>>
>>36392238
you said left for someone else
>>
>>36392205
How do you explain couples who stay together? My grandparents were married for 50 years and then my grandpa died.

Im not saying love is some great thing but what you are saying is literally just wrong.
>>
Consciousness is a meme
>>
>>36392248
She's with someone else right? So she left you for someone else.
>>
>>36392249
>My grandparents were married for 50 years and then my grandpa died.
Because they were living in a different time, a time in which you had to depend on one another.

Nowadays we so much stuff i.e. tinder and whatnot that suggests you can get sex/ new partner anytime you want, especially females.
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>36392253
>>
>>36392274
Point still stands then
>>
Life is full of dangers and risks. Love is a part of it. Love is like playing Katarina - high risk, high reward. You just have to find the right oportunities, gank top lane if your midlane is pushed out. Wait for the enemy to use his CC on your frontline and then dive right in for a pentakill. Be patient, you will die once in a while. In the end, Luden's Echo is great on Kat.
>>
File: 1329235381202.jpg (298 KB, 744x1707) Image search: [Google]
1329235381202.jpg
298 KB, 744x1707
>>36392205
yes, its a social construct, get over it.

rule of 3, never fuck more than 3 times the same girl.

the younger they are the more life energy you absorb from them for yourself.

nature is scary and unfair, get over it.
>>
>>36392322
the younger they are, the more partners she will leave behind. it's a fact.
>>
>>36392335

>the sky is blue
>>
>>36392348
it is
>>
>>36392303

This is what I needed, thanks anon
>>
>>36392322
All I'm getting from that comic is that you shouldn't get a bitchy girlfriend.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.