[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, just literally shit the bed from a new protein shake I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151227_081404.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_081404.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Welp, just literally shit the bed from a new protein shake I'm trying. Also blew my asshole out on the toilet like I could never imagine. Missed work tonight for fear of liquid piss farts.

How long do I have to put up with this? Haven't drank protein in a long time. Will I adjust or just have to fart on my tippy toes from now on?

God, my asshole hurts
>>
that's normal, just drink another shake to bring your body over the tipping point and it won't happen again
>>
>>36391425
just wear a diaper. we're all wearing them. didn't you get the memo?
>>
>>36391425
sucks. add chia to your shakes? more fiber?
>>
>>36391448
Wouldn't fiber just make me shit more?
>>
>>36391478
wear a diaper you mong!
>>
>>36391478
No. You need to shock your body inyo accepting the shake. Force it to stop the diarrhea itself, which it will only do if it gets worse than your mild ahits right now. Eat a shit ton of fiber, take fiber supplements and take a double or triple dose of laxatives. Your body won't throw the switch and start counteracting it unless you force it to.
>>
>>36391432
What do you mean by tipping point? You better not be trolling.
>>
>>36391519
diaper.
>>
>>36391519
Same as this.
>>36391507
>>
Um

Only serious post in this thread incoming

Lactose problems?
>>
>>36391425
Your asshole is now your enemy. Wear a diaper to protect yourself. You can never be sure when it's going to throw up. Diaper.
>>
>>36391507
Dude, these shits aren't mild. I shit plastered the back of the toilet so hard the water won't rinse it off no matter how many times I flush.
>>
>>36391532
No, I can smash ice cream and drink milk for days. Don't even get gassy. And this was only 1 scoop of supposedly high quality stuff with 15oz of milk.
>>
>>36391554
>>36391585
haven't you niggers heard of carnivore beef protein power? why are you drinking whey? do you like diarrhea?
>>
>>36391585
Try it with water next time. I rarely drink my whey with milk.
>>
>>36391425
Is it green diarrhea or black/ brown? If green you needa eat mote. If black/brown, its probably shit quality protein powder, or maybe has something in it your body doesnt like. E. g. I know Muscletech (at least claims) proteins have amylase and peptane added to em (digestive enzymes)
>>
>>36391679
It says it's got enzymes to aid in digestion. Just a bullshit filler?
>>
>>36391425
you are literally not digesting the protein
if your ok with normal protein powder that means your new protein has some shit in it thats not getting digested
getting past through into your large intestine
and fermenting

probably a cheap shit tier whey that contains a shit load of lactose
>>
>>36391698
If this is OP, yea bro. That might be it. Based on my experience my guess is its the brand of protein you have. Ive had bad shits from a few brands. Nowadays I stick with Optimum. prolly not the best/cleanest, but price/purity is pretty great compared to other shit out there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.