[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you people find the will to eat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1797
I weigh 55kg and can't eat to save my life. Any tips?
>>
>>36391281

food is delicious man what the fuck is wrong with you

just throw some whey, pb, bananas, oats and milk in a blender and drink that. then a few hours later cook some eggs w/cheese and eat that. then a few hours later make some rice with chicken and veggies and eat that.

easy as fuck to be honest
>>
>>36391291
this advice only works for neets i can't take a break from my <spoiler> job </spoiler> to "cook some eggs"
>>
>>36391281
by not being a lil bitch
you're going to struggle forever
>>
>>36391281
Don't let gym bro's make this difficult for you. A lot of the time eating is habitual and feelings of hunger are stimulated by your biological clock

Because of this, it may be hard for you to suddenly start eating more than you normally would. To supplement this problem, you just have to start eating a little bit more.

Say you are a fucking loser like I was who played video games all day and ate one meal a day. Getting up earlier instead of sleeping in until 3pm and eating breakfast can help stimulate your appetite. Start small like I said, it doesn't have to be a lot. Eat a banana in the morning, maybe some oatmeal or some granola bars. You'll be hungry later and eat a real meal. Then build habits and you'll eventually be able to add more and more food.

Start small, make gains, get big. The rule applies to a lot more things than people will lead on. You don't become the world's best competitive eater overnight.
>>
>>36391310
>i literally have no time to eat but here i am shitposting on 4chan

come on man. eat 2 large meals a day. practice cooking them and youll be able to do it faster
>>
>>36391281
Eating enough is my biggest issue as well. I just started using an app to track my calories and made it a daily thing I do. After forcing it for long enough it becomes habit.

I won't lie though I've puked oats or pasta up into the back of my throat more times than I care to count. Fuck bulking, calorie pills when.
>>
>>36391329
This
>>
>>36391329
the advice is eat 3 times every few hours how is your advice of eating two large meals relevant?
>>
>>36391281
The way I did it was I started buying waffles, ate them, bought some more, and gained 8 kg. Now, I may be a bit fat but I have the will to properly bulk up because I am super hungry.

It worked for me because I was 75kg and now I have like 83kg at 180 cm, so it wasn't such a problem, you just have to have the willpower to stop
>>
Yesterday I saw a new girl at the gym, probably in her 30s, really-really thin, she told the coach she used to be anorexic and now trying to put on some weight. She said that she does not like the taste of any food and just eating to maintain herself.
>>
>>36391996

you should have told her

''obviously you haven't tasted my meat yet''
>>
>>36391393
>the advice is x

What does that even mean? Some ppl eat often, some don't. Try different things and see what works for you. I started eating often and little, and increased the size of meals. Not i can eat a ton and go straight from skinny to fat if i want. I think if you eat to failure every time, you get sick of eating, never get hungry and you'll fail. This kills the gains.
>>
>>36391281
I have the same problem you have bro.
But i solved it by drinking milk,640 kcal per pack its awesome.
People constantly laught at drinking milk because of the gomad meme but if you arent lactose intolerant drinking milk is a joker
>>
>>36391281
A gallon on whole milk every day...
>>
Had the same issue, literally my body would start to feel ill when I was trying to meet my +500 goal but when you start moving through to the higher weights naturally your body is going to cry out for more. Took around 4-5 months

Also this >>36392036
>>
>by not being a lil bitch

Fucking exactly. It's like kids nowadays have no concept of self discipline.
>>
>>36391281

Eat junk food.

> but junk food is unhealthy

Yeah but its better than no food and being 55kg heavy.

> Op here: i cant even eat junk food

Well than stop being a pussy, you are asked to eat more food, not approaching 10/10 girls

> but i cant its too difficult

Fuck you, /reported
>>
>>36392599
dubs of wisdom
>>
Just do it if you want it badly enough you fucking pansy.

I've naturally been skele all my life and dealt w this. I was 130 lbs soaking wet when I started lifting, now I'm 170, but I walk 10 hrs a day and have to eat approx 5500 cals a day, and this shit is rough, I'm losing sleep due to trying to eat so much, but I'm fucking doing it because I want it so fucking bad, I need this
>>
>>36392877

lmaaaaao same here, i had to stuff a fucking pizza, 300g oatmeal and a shake into me in just 2 fucking hours. That were literally 100g protein i ate in 2 hours. And i stayed up late just so i can eat more.

First world problems
>>
>>36391281
I was like you. Just do GOMAD.
>>
>>36391310
Use some money from that job to build those big meal replacement shakes. There's a reason those exist. 1k+ cals in a drink is great for bulking when you cant eat as much as you need.
>>
Eat dense, high calorie food.

Peanut butter, hummus, mixed nuts, oily pasta, ice cream

basically just eat tasty stuff and work out a lot. Not rocket science
>>
You need to stretch your stomach out a little bit. Do this by progressively larger meals. As a recovering fat person, I can tell you, when I am dieting and losing weight my stomach gets smaller and meals that used to leave me wanting more now fill me up or meals I used to be able to eat are WAY too much.
>>
humans evolved eating as much as they could during periods when food was available to put on weight in order to survive fasting periods
in this age we have the same instincts, hormones, appetite etc but an abundance of food everywhere 24/7
literally just fucking eat or go to a hospital so doctors can figure out what's wrong with you and possibly make some medical discoveries
>>
File: prd_118529_c_m.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
prd_118529_c_m.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>36391281
Just make sure that you're prepared for some serious gas
>>
File: 1454439783235.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1454439783235.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
>huge appetite growing up
>was nearly a skinnyfat kid, almost full way to hs
>avoided gyno by playing sports nearly each year
>still have big appetite in college
>learn about lifting
>priceless advantage
>>
just eat more often
>>
Explore food, fag.
>>
Should I really be eating around 3000 calories a day? That's what I calculated I need from the sticky, but eating that makes me feel bloated as fuck and like I will just become fat (like I used to be) rather than muscular. Sorry for the stupid fucking question I'm a massive newfag
>>
>>36396415
eat big + c'mon = get big
>>
>>36391281
Take a photo of yourself and make it your phone background everytime you use your phone you'll see the body you want to change and then you'll know you should be eating
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.