[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exercises do girls do at your gym, anons? My girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: ohyeah.gif (2 MB, 639x421) Image search: [Google]
ohyeah.gif
2 MB, 639x421
What exercises do girls do at your gym, anons?

My girlfriend goes once a week to the gym (usually sunday) for an hour or two and when I ask her what she did she just says lunges everytime. Is this some sort of fad I'm not aware of?
>>
>>36390807
i'm there at the same time man tell her she needs to work on her form
>>
Lunges are literally all women need.
>>
>selfie with roid bf
>squats
>squats
>stand at a bench in front of everyone in yoga pants
>leg raises on the cable machine in yoga pants
>stand around in yoga pants
>bring their dyel boyfriend who may or may not also be wearing yoga pants
>make me jealous of the dyel bf because i don't have a gf and i'm not dyel
>make me uncomfortably avoid eye contact and make sure i don't eye rape

i wish women were banned fampie
>>
what the fuck is wrong with the neck of 3rd row last column? is she getting choked? kind of looks like it but not at all at the same time...
>>
>>36390807
Girls can't handle shit. They can't handle cold weather or rain or physical pain. You send me out hiking in a downpour and in the cold and I'm fucking thrilled; girls not so much.

It's probably the same reason why the majority of people in a gym are men.

My GF will go to the gym in our building, but she'll only stay for 25 mins of a session I do that lasts 45 mins - 2 hours.

Girls are unimpressive. And they want us to put these cunts into combat roles in our military.
>>
>>36391150

lmao

does ur ego need a bandaid
>>
>>36391150
My gf is basically a guy in terms of handling cold weather, rain and physical pain. She also works very hard in the gym. She is not good at socializing or communicating in the way that women are supposed to be. Do you think she has more testosterone than other women? Her clit is not large and she has wide hips so I'm not sure.
>>
>>36391191
>My gf is basically a guy

yeah
>>
That's her arm,she is grabbing the back of her neck.
>>
>>36391201
Yeah but I'm wondering it if can be a result of upbringing or something because physically she doesn't look very masculine. She's very tall for a girl but no manjaw etc.
>>
>>36390807
My ex was sort of like that, most girls seem to be nervous of fucking up, so they get comfortable with a few exercises and then just do them forever.

If you take the time to teach her how to lift, you'll see a wonderful payout. After I taught my ex proper workouts her body improved dramatically.
>>
Female casuals lift the exact opposite of male casuals.

Almost 100% legs
Light weight
High reps
Lots of cardio
>>
>>36391143
His hand is behind her neck
>>
>>36391209

oh yeah I see it now. thx fampai
>>
>>36391223
All that stuff is nurture rather than nature.
The hips are just genetics.
I wish my gf was like that tbqh
>>
>>36391223
Girl here, was basically raised like a guy by my dad. Abusive shithead, wouls often physically fight. Have a "masculine" personality aa a result, maybe naturally high test but not sure. Am tiny but have more arm hair than average... could be cause my hair is hella dark and thick but not sure
>>
>>36391223
Why not both? My gf is like that
>older brother, dad, several uncles ect
>shooting, camping, hiking ect at young age
>wide hips, soft face
>also pcos so high test
>>
>>36391293
ah okay, that makes sense, maybe is was a result of both upbringing and naturally high test, she has a high sex drive too
>>
>>36391293

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1421522257560.jpg (45 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1421522257560.jpg
45 KB, 600x480
>>36390807
Mostly cardio.

One or two dare enter the weight room (I go later so it's pretty empty anyway).

Though lately I've been seeing this absolute pawg doing squats and lunges with her gay friend.

>mfw her ass in tights
>>
>>36391296
sounds familiar, can girls with pcos ever use it to their advantage in lifting?
>>
>>36391306
I noticed a huge increase in my sex drive since lifting, and i've been wondering if it's related.
>>
>>36391308
Been there once, it was nice. Would return. Alas, broke as fuck.
>>
>>36391337

I always wondered what alas stood for. Just learned today that it's an actual word.
>>
>>36391323
Kinda, i'd say it can provide a max 10% boost. But strenuous movements can knock the cysts around and cause pain, so it can also hinder.
>>
>>36391360
As long as steadfast
in the example above, "Alas, broke as fuck" means as long as (the brokeness) remains stable she'll never visit london again
>>
>>36391388

are you fucking with me fampai? it's not what the dictionnary told me.
>>
>>36391388

[C13: from Old French ha las! oh wretched!; las from Latin lassus weary]
>>
Back squat, bench press, lat pulldowns, shoulder flys on day A.

Front sumo squats, dead lifts, cable rows, and curls on day B.

5 days a week, 1 hr of lifts + stretching after.

But I also dress in baggy shorts and an oversized hoodie so you probably think I'm a scrawny manlet, rather than a gym sloot.
>>
>>36390807
grill next to me was squatting 1pl8, pretty impressed because it's a commercial gym
>>
>>36391761
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Lay on back under smith machine bar and push it up with feet
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.