[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw finding out oreos are 50cal per cookie >mfw remembering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
>mfw finding out oreos are 50cal per cookie
>mfw remembering times i would eat 10-20 in a single sitting with pepsi

confess your sins before becoming /fit/
>>
I hate tubs of ice cream with 2L of soda by myself at times mate. Wasn't even that fat when I started lifting.

Used to worship Matt Stonie also and literally do eating stunts. 48 inches of Subway in less than 10 minutes, a large Domino's pizza in less than 5, a whole cake in less than 10, etc.
>>
>>36389570
I would do exactly this, only I used to weigh 52 kg at 180 cm. Never been happier than today now that I got my shit together
>>
>When I was at my fattest: 450 lbs
>I would order two medium pan pizzas from dominos and a 2 liter coke every Saturday
>I would eat both pizzas and the soda while playing world of warcraft by myself

Currently at 350 after two years of losing weight, it's slow because I'm naturally a lazy fucker, but I will keep going until I make it
>>
>>36389570
Ohh man where to start...
>Chips ahoy with a shitload of butter (tastes godly)
>wash it down it chocolate milk (a sixpack a day)
>Everything I ate was with fries
>Shitload of ice cream (still do sadly, fuck!)
>no healthy food at all
>Sometimes buy 5 chocolate bars and eat them all in one go.
Strangely enough, I wasn't that fat, and all my friends would notice that because of all the disgusting shit that I ate everyday non-stop.
>>
File: 45639846.jpg (149 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
45639846.jpg
149 KB, 680x989
>>36389570
>Bagels are always in the house at all times because the bakery is behind the house basically

>They know us and always have fresh cookies twice a week that they always make too much of

>Used to get 12 donuts fresh baked

>ate at least four after getting home

>find out years later they have 400 cal each unfrosted

>600 frosted

>Only eat frosted

>Ate a whole box every 2-3 days

>Also had family sized mac and cheese boxes at least 4 times a week

>Over 300 g carbs each box and sodium for 5 days worth each box

>Threw extra cheese in on top of that

>Half bottle of orange soda each day at least

>Jalapeno poppers and wings always in the fridge for snacking on half the week

>Chocolate fix came from a variety of loaded ice cream flavors

>Put 3 layers of chocolate shell on top of them along with 4 spoons of peanut butter

Want to know how to go from 120 pounds to over 400 in just 2 years?
>>
File: ricecrysps.gif (1 MB, 1722x1560) Image search: [Google]
ricecrysps.gif
1 MB, 1722x1560
I used to eat a whole box in 15 min
It is still my bane to this day
>>
>>36389570

Drank Iced Tea (Nestea) like it was going out of style. Thought I was being better than those kids drinking Coke. (I wasn't)

Used to drink like 4-5 of them in a day at one point, had cans all over the place.
>>
>>36389694

>120 to 400 in 2 years

w-wat
>>
>>36389570

>be college student
>live right next to mexican restaurant
>burrito and taco diet for ~3 years
>with large vanilla coke
>every fucking day
>occasionally substitute Domino's
>go to Cold Stone for dessert

absolutelydisgusting.jpg

No fruits, veggies, or water either. Fuck.
>>
>>36389570

I lost 100 pounds but it was partly because of adderall
>>
>>36389570
>cook dinner for family
>give myself a double serving because "I made it, therefore I deserve it"
>buy packet of Tim Tams
>eat practically the whole packet because "I bought these out of my own money instead of the family's grocery fund, therefore they're MINE"
>leftover pizza in fridge
>maybe 8 slices and a whole thing of garlic bread
>eat every last scrap because "teehee I have no self-control"
The biggest I ever got was about 100kg (200lbs), and I'm still a chubby guy, but jesus christ I was selfish when it came to food.
>>
>>36389809
(typo: should be 220lbs)
>>
>>36389630
yeah i wasnt even fat when i did it, shit was just down right terrible for me.

never been happier or felt/looked better since stopping it. Strange how people think the best part of stopping all that shit and eating clean is when you start to look good but general life feeling improves so much, better mood and you just feel more alive
>>
>>36389694
>2yrs
>280lb

senpai, thats next level just fuck my shit up.

have you turned it around? how bad are the stretchmarks?
>>
>used to eat several hotpockets a day.
>nearly 6-9 a day.
>almost 300 calories each
>while still snacking in between
>Sometimes a big bowl of cinnamon toast crunch before bed, after eating 3 hotpockets.
>Now 150 at 5'8
>>
>>36389733
>vanilla coke
>>
Lol, man few weeks ago I bought some cinammon roll oreos because I kept hearing it was super bomb. I kept them in the pantry for weeks because I was waiting for my cheat day . my brother in law kept bugging me like every day when I was going to open them because he wanted some

>mfw I finally open them eat a few of them because too much sugar
>give them to brother in law
>mfw he kills the whole box

He's 6'0 350lbs . man I married into a fat ass family it's terrible
>>
>>36389891
>crave cheat meal
>countdown the days
>it finally arrives
>take a bite and feel my blood sugar spike like nothing ever before
>teeth begin to hurt

well shit. not even cheat meals are enjoyable now, i finally became that adult that i was scared of being as a kid, the one that would have all the money in the world and wouldnt buy candy everday

>man I married into a fat ass family it's terrible
please tell me your misses isnt fat anon. Are they influencing her? do you worry for her future?
>>
>boyfriend was my enabler
>he would buy pizza every day even when I wanted to cook
>He would always ask me to make pastas when I did
>complained that my portions were too small, he was concerned etc
>drank tons of coke. Vanilla was my fav
>ate mcdonalds maybe 3 times a week
>candy every fucking day
>constant snacking on anything

>cry to myself constantly because I hate myself
>beg boyfriend to keep me on track, now fully on board, lost 10lbs this month

It's fucking crazy you guys. Before I turned my life around, I had no idea how many calories were stored in the tiniest of foods/snacks
It's fucking crazy. Hotpockets nearly 400cal, Pizza 300 cal a slice, cheddar lays 150 cal a serving (but I would eat an entire bag by myself)

I am so ashamed of my old self. I now can't stand seeing anyone snack all day on just utter bullshit.
>>
>>36389957
>I now can't stand seeing anyone snack all day on just utter bullshit.

friend keeps giving me the whole im lucky because im an ectomorph story

>mfw was obese as a kid
>mfw hes got a mountain dew and bag of chips with him whenever we go out

why? what do you even gain from eating that shit? i understand if youre tired and need some sugar but we're out doing shit all, what do you need energy for?
>>
>>36389570
I did this too. I can't buy junk food anymore because I can't help myself because fatty at heart. Saves money, I guess.

>mfw cutting
>mfw budget favorite unhealthy snack in a few times a week
>mfw get the calories wrong on it and fuck up my cut

Fuck you mfp, I trusted you
>>
>>36389726
Ayy, was in the same position.

>Would go to Boston Pizza with family
>Drink a litre of Iced Tea, have a large ceasar salad as an appetizer, for entree I'd have creamy pasta, extra cheese, add some salmon on top of that
>desert too usually

>got a job, spent all my money on food
>would go to Subway and get a 12 inch roasted chicken breast, double chicken, cheese, bacon, extra mayo

>worked at a Greek restaurant
>would eat at least 2 gyros a day
>snacked all the time

>Didn't do exercise, always made excuses "I just have bad genetics"

Thank god I snapped out of it. Still dealing with the repercussions of my retarded teenage self. Not fat anymore at least, just skinnyfat, a fair bit of loose skin though. Been into lifting for a bit, but unfortunately recurring illnesses always stop me.

Been going strong for awhile now though, doing good!
>>
>>36389730
A little under 2 yeah, worst part is somehow you don't even notice how bad it is until someone tells you that you might not make it to 25.

Real eye opener when you hear that.

>>36389836
Yes currently at 225, 6 foot 4. Marks aren't bad but took another 2 years of special creams that fade the marks and tighten skin up.

>Have to apply 4 times a day

>Can't be in the sun for 2 hours after

>Basically can't be in the sun at all

>Strict schedule for this so they don't over lap

>It's like a burning for half the time you're awake and you can feel it working, actually feel it the whole time

>Horrible when you have to wear pants since it sticks and rubbing hurts

>Has a really bad smell, so it's that or too much of a scent to cover it which makes me smell like a walking perfume isle

It was worth it but man it sucked the entire fucking time. Should have never gotten that bad but to say you got out of it is amazing looking back.
>>
>>36389937
Am grill. He's chubbyfat. 5'9 210. He has no interest in losing weight and it just blows like the amount of groceries and food that's consumed. it's weird though because his mom although short and chubbyfat buys healthy foods for herself (Edamame, Greek yogurt, spinach, fruit) but she buys junk food for everyone else pantry full of cookies, pop tarts, chips, three refrigerators filled with frozen pizza, hot pockets

Like I just watch them all stuff there face in utter disgust
>>
>>36389982
>I can't buy junk food anymore because I can't help myself because fatty at heart.

same, i can have 10/10 discipline as long as the shit isnt in my house. as soon as its within reach im finished. Cut only works by not buying it, somehow at the store i buy clean as fuck which works out well
>>
>>36389937
>Decide cheating on my diet can't be too bad, splurge and have refined carbs/greasy McDonald's or something
>Crash immediately after, feel like shit for days

I still get cravings, but then I remind myself that giving into my craving doesn't satisfy it as my mind imagines it will, and that I'll just feel shit afterwards
>>
Would make microwave popcorn and eat it, then scrape the salty grease from the inside of the bag and eat that too
>>
>>36389937
I feel you. I honestly can't even enjoy my cheat meals anymore. It's more of a guilt thing for me, though, even though I budget calories correctly.

>boyfriend eats 4000 calories a day
>he's /fit/-ish, bulking
>buy him yummy food at safeway that I can't eat on my ~1200 cal diet
>watch him eat it
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>36389957
I'm glad he's starting to help you now. My boyfriend doesn't enable me but he doesn't support me and at first I'd eat just to pacify him but now. I've learned to get over it and say no, cook for myself, and just stay on track . I'm feeling good. Losing weight, happier now. It sucks not to have that support system but at the end of the day I had to learn the only support I need is myself
>>
>>36390034
I know those feels.

>Ripping the bag open to lick the inside
>>
>>36389982
Gotta learn to read the nutrional info on the bag itself. Mfp is very inaccurate. I usually always double check my calorie input on there just to be sure
>>
>>36390003
has that put a strain on your relationship? id be p annoyed if i was running/lifting/cycling/swimming daily and my partner was ballooning

>buys healthy foods for herself
>but she buys junk food for everyone else
my mother was like this, they are nice but they are the goddamn worst. She'd complain about my sister gaining weight then continue to buy any junk she requested, would go out of her way to fetch her take out. Something about motherly instinct overriding common sense, you want to provide for your kids but they dont realise providing now means killing them later.

>Like I just watch them all stuff there face in utter disgust
this wont end well
>>
>>36390040
Tbh evaluate the relationship and judge whether or not the unhealthy habits are a deal breaker or not.

Personally, I couldn't date someone like that, or imagine spending my life with them. I don't expect my partner to be supermodel fitness-tier, but at least care about it enough to not be a fatass. You don't need to be as into it as I am, but at least support me and my lifestyle
>>
>>36390038

Man I know those feels. Just watching my bf stuff his face eati g good

>BABE you want some
>ugh...n.-n-nooo

Lol he made double decker tacos tonight which I love when he makes but cutting on 1200 Cal too. Had to say no.
>>
>>36390056
Problem is that my "treat" is something I buy at a bakery, without nutrition facts posted. If it was something I was eating at home, I'd be able to do the calories correctly. Oops.

Could've been worse, though. Wasn't off by that much.
>>
>>36390021
>I still get cravings, but then I remind myself that giving into my craving doesn't satisfy it as my mind imagines it will, and that I'll just feel shit afterwards

yeah its never worth it yet the body craves it, even if the memory of the terrible feeling is fresh as fuck

>>36390038
i find watching someone eat shit and eating clean is a motivator. Maybe im a dick but as i eat my tuna and veggies infront of my friends kebab i feel a stronger resolution to my diet and routine
>>
>>36390040
>eat to pacify

this phase is the worst, you have clear goals and motivation but are too weak willed to go at it. Glad to hear you broke out of it and reached the no fuck off im cooking my own shit phase. Theyll learn to accept it over time, took my mother about 3yrs to finally stop asking if i want a greasy burger from mcdonalds instead of my chicken breast and rice
>>
>>36390078
>she doesnt do absurd amounts of cardio in prep for great meals

its almost like you dont want to make your friends and family jealous about your body while they watch you gorge on food
>>
>>36390078
Around Christmas, we make like 100s of cookies... and he can just eat them and eat them. I could gain 5 pounds just LOOKING at them.

I gave up bread a while back, and I moved somewhere with no taco bell. God, I fucking miss both of them.

>>36390089
Not me, man. I gotta have it.

Actually, I think it depends for me. I think I feel that way if I eat healthy in front of friends. But at home, I feel the opposite. Especially since I usually do the food shopping. One time a cashier asked me what happened in my life to eat so much junk.
>bitch
>>
>>36390063
No, I mean he knows I hate him fat, I know he hates me skinny but like at the end of the day we love each other and will accept each other no matter what I mean I've been bugging him to lose weight and he's getting too fat and last night he said he'd try to lose weight but it's contingent on me counting his calories, making and planning his meals and like I'm not down to do that. I'm too busy doing that for myself. If he really wants to lose weight he'd put in the effort. Like I guess we're moving towards a point in our relationship where we accept one another like when he asks me to eat and I say no he no longer hassles me about it.
>>
>>36390129
>One time a cashier asked me what happened in my life to eat so much junk.
kek, what a madcunt
>>
>>36390129
>One time a cashier asked me what happened in my life to eat so much junk.

when i was younger a guy in my class told me id be not bad looking if i lost the gut. that dickhead comment set off a chain of introspection that led to me finally getting my life on track.

i dont get too mad at random dickhead comments since then, especially if theyre truthful on a matter the person can change. lord knows id still be a fat fuck if it werent for that dickhead
>>
>>36390103
Yea he'd nag me and complain and try to say I never eat I'm starving myself. He'd be like come on it's just one bite. What's wrong ANON you don't want your man to cook for you and like before I began to lose weight like a true girlfriend I used to eat half his plate now I don't take any of his food so he'd be like ANON I miss when you used to eat my food and yada yada yada but again I've learned to say no and he's learned to not nag. Now , hell ask, I'll say no and that's it so I'm glad
>>
>>36389851
Six. To nine. Hot pockets. A day.

What the fuck
>>
>>36390140
>it's contingent on me counting his calories, making and planning his meals
Manchild detected, abort abort

> Like I guess we're moving towards a point in our relationship where we accept one another
It's good that you're not a naggy cunt about it, but at the same time, be aware that you may get to a point where you're no longer physically attracted to him because of his weight gain. If he still refuses to change, it will be more difficult getting out of a longer relationship

I don't think that relationships should be something that you just settle for, or "accept". Sure, there are some things that can't be changed about a person. But you should both push each other to be the best versions of yourselves that you can be. You should grow and foster each other's development.
>>
>>36390112
My cut is like 95% diet 5% cardio and right now I'm on a strict cut. I just dropped below 130 lbs, making me the smallest I've ever been so not ready to slip now. Going hard till I lose this last ten lbs but when I do.can't wait to do just that.
>>
13/14
>2 large bags of chips is a reasonable after supper snack
20/21
>yeah a large quater pounder meal with extra, 2 mcdoubles and a chicken wrap.
>>
for the ausfags out there, you guys knows the coles mudcake?

i would eat an entire mudcake on my own in a single sitting through a movie, just downright devour the son of a bitch with no holding back
>>
>>36390157
I didn't really take offense because I knew the food wasn't for me, but I was definitely surprised! But yeah, I totally understand that. I had a similar experience before I started lifting that kinda gave me perspective.

>used to get picked on for being short and weak
>can't change being a womanlet, but I'm a bit stronger now
>>
>>36390129
Are you me? I swear. I basically have been trying to do Keto/low carb so I gave up bread , potatoes and pasta which used to be like 80% of my diet

Man my fat ass boyfriend came home with taco Bell like a week ago. He bought 6 burittos for like the both of us. Sigh. I only ate one because they were like 540 calories and it had put me over my calorie limit lol
>>
>>36390140
listen to >>36390181

theres gonna come a point where it will become difficult to be attracted to someone despite what their personality might be, physical appearance is mad important and dont let anyone tell you differently.

like the cunt said, you shouldnt just 'settle', its nice that you love each other for who you are but you want to be the best version of you, theres nothing wrong with expecting a better version of someone that youve married. youre not expecting hugh jackman here, youre expecting the same guy to live up to his potential
>>
Pic related. The large box. Nearly every day from the dollar store on the way home.
Over 500 calories of pure sugar.

Not to mention the three cans of coke a day minimum.
>>
>>36390232
yeah the cashier stepped out of line for sure.

i think the reason why theres so much manlet posting and stuff here is that /fit/ is a board about self improvement, a look through the catalog will show you its not just about muscles, people ask for advice on clothing, talking to girls, careers etc etc. picking on something that one cant change on a board all about improving always made me laugh
>>
>>36390254
looks like some goddamn medicine what the fuck
>>
>>36389694
Fuck dude. What was the underlying issue causing you to eat like this?
>>
File: 20160315_003318.jpg (170 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
20160315_003318.jpg
170 KB, 720x540
I used to eat fuck tons of rice crispy treats, fruit rollups, and shit like that all the time when I was young.
Pic related is me in 8th grade.
>>
>>36389570
>mfw finding out oreos are 50cal per cookie
>mfw remembering times i would eat 10-20 in a single sitting with pepsi

Being 15 again... those were the days
>>
>>36389851
>all those disgusting hot pockets
Do you have colon cancer yet?
>>
>>36390293
>tfw going through puberty
>stretchmarks just from growing
>eating everything in sight and staying thin

ah to be 15 again
>>
>>36390181
I'm already not really attracted to him that's what sucks. That's why like I keep calling him fat and asking him to lose weight and he says if that's what I want hell do it but I feel like a bitch. I mean I want him to want to lose weight. That's the only way it'll work anyway he has to want it just as bad as I want him to want it. I just like...idk right now I can deal with his weight but like this is it. I can't do any fatter than this if he gets bigger either our relationship is done or our sex life is
>>
>>36390239
I don't watch my macros as closely as I should, but yeah, I totally get you.

Eat spaghetti squash!! it's so good, I use it as a pasta replacement. Pretty low carb, super low fat, but not great protein. Fist size portion was 21 calories of my dinner tonight.

I used to get queseritos on my way home from my old uni and fuck me they're so good. I love taco bell with all of my heart. Now the closest one to me is like 2 hours away and it hurts me deeply.

>>36390269
/fit/ has a bad rap. bf has been into /plg/ for like 2-3 years, and I only started about 5 mos ago. I only started coming here myself recently, but it's not as bad as he made it sound lol
>>
File: IMG_4938-a.jpg (161 KB, 576x439) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4938-a.jpg
161 KB, 576x439
>indian friend introduces me to these
>just plain indian bread with a bit of oil

holy shit, the fucking taste, oh my god. i could eat them by themselves i swear to god they were that good, i was cooking a bunch just to eat while watching tv, i replaced all bread and rice in my life with this oily indian dough

indian food tastes nice but jesus health wise its fucking hopeless, ghee and oil everywhere
>>
>>36389570

>lazy saturday
>eats one whole box of oreos
>tell myself it's okay since the only meal of the day
>still 5'10'' 185lbs
>feels good mang
>>
>>36390283
8th grade me would've loved that dress. I haaated my 8th grade social.

Got my shit together by prom, though. Junior prom date was a manlet so I didn't have to wear heels. 10/10
>>
>>36390335
>eat shit
>looks like im not having dinner or lunch
this cant be good for us long term

>>36390339
>tfw you didnt get your shit together in highschool
what a shit feeling, yeah im in great shape now while all else around me suck but id trade it all desu
>>
>>36389662
You will never make it
Source: your lack of will
>>
>>36390339
That was actually for a banquet.
And kek, I'm in the same boat. Manlet prom date is actually still my current boyfriend. Sometimes I wear heels just to make him feel like a babby
>>
>I could devour an entire XL pizza from Papa John's.
> Eat another half of one and then eat an order of garlic sticks
>Wash it all down with a litre of coke.
I had a few 9000 Cal days
>>
>>36390349
Also this. I kinda sorta got my shit together in HS (better than in that picture)
But nowhere near being /fit/. Still working on getting to that point.
>>
Honey buns

500kcal + they were the lone holdout still using transfats up until about 2 years ago.
>>
>>36390315
Never had it before but I'll try it. Was planning on making some shrimp Alfredo might use the spaghetti squash instead. Tomorrow I'm making a Keto pizza so I'm stoked

5 layer burritto gang over here. Lol been wanting to try the queserito because it looks so good but man. I used to go to taco Bell daily. I can honestly say I've been like maybe 3 times in the past two years. It hurts my heart>>36390335
>>
Nanaimo.
Bars.
>>
File: drinks_2647504b.jpg (65 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
drinks_2647504b.jpg
65 KB, 620x387
>live completely sedentary lifestyle
>somehow ended up drinking ridiculous amounts of energy drinks everyday

drinking calories is so goddamn easy it should be illegal
>>
>>36390335
Did that yesterday

>craving sweets
>make peanut butter cookies
>hella calories about 1200 over what I need to eat
>fuck it. Guess I'm eating nothing but peanut butter cookies today

It was worth it
>>
2 liters of coke a day

GOTTA DRINK BIG TO GET BIG CMON
>>
>>36389694
Solid bulk brah.
>>
>>36390303
I'd be open and honest with him. Just say, "Look, I like you, but honestly I feel like our lifestyles are too different, and I'm becoming unattracted to you physically.

Just don't get comfortable would be my big advice. Don't put it off and say, "Oh, I'll give him a few weeks/months". Don't make excuses for him, or for yourself. The longer you leave issues in the relationship, the worse they'll get.

>>36390283
Shiet, bad memories.

>Wanted to go to dance in Grade 9
>Fancy dress, I'm a poorfag though
>Borrow my stepfather's dress pants and dress shirt
>Same height so it fits that way, but I was 50 lbs heavier
>Everything is tight, can barely zipper up pants
>I go to dance anyways, waiting in line for entrance
>A couple of girls in front of me, start giggling to themselves and looking at me, one of them says "Anon, are you seriously wearing THAT?"
>They burst our laughing, my face goes red and I leave, cried in my room that night

Didn't go to another high school dance afterwards
>>
>>36390397
i knew a guy who would just skip the normal bottle and just buy himself a 2L to drink out of through the day

youve really given up when you drink out of a 2L bottle
>>
>>36390281
Food is delicious
I love food
>>
>>36390393
So easy and fucking useless. I'm so glad I never had a soda addiction/craving

>mfw don't particularly care for soda or juice
>mfw don't drink tea or coffee
>water all day

Feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>36390413
I did that every day, I just bought the 2L bottles and would drink from the bottle directly as a way to claim it and not have to share.
>>
>>36390399
Feels bad.

I got a hand-me-down prom dress from my sister that my mom cut and sewed into a homecoming dress for me. My mom's a great seamstress, but the dress was ugly as fuck to begin with, and I weighed more than my sister.

>had a great time at the dance
>saw the pictures afterward and cried

Part of why I'm /fit/ now.
>>
>>36390418
ive switched to pure water now but im not gonna lie, on those 12hr days i might have a redbull to keep me awake. its my last addiction i need to kick before i can claim to be juice/soda/coffee/tea free
>>
>>36390418
I've always hated tea and coffee, and I just recently cut out soda completely.
Now I drink just water, and sometimes milk if the meal calls for it.
>>
>>36390399
damn anon, that story broke my fucking heart mate. my grade 10 suit was the opposite, fat mans while i was a skeletor, looked ridiculous and it killed my self esteem looking back at photos

hope youve turned it around
>>
>>36390303
Honestly, you telling him that isn't going to help, it'll only create a wall between you. Like you said, he needs to want it. From personal experience (I was like him) you have to wait until he wants to do it for himself.

If you don't want to, or can't stand his current form, just end it.
>>
>>36390441
Finally someone who understands because people like think I'm crazy when I say I don't like or drink coffee and tea. U just can't. They're beyond disgusting

I miss milk. I'd love to have a glass every once in a while but lactose intolerant. Although it helps me shit on a cut I just...them are shits ID rather not have
>>
>>36390431
At least you had a good time at the dance at least! I hate looking at old pictures of myself too.

I guess I always knew deep down back then that I was fat, but I always made excuses for it. Genetics, you're not really that fat just imagining it, etc.

Finding an old photo, will post soon...
>>
>>36390471
>enjoy milk
>drink it and be so bloated i cant see my cock anymore

RIP old friend, we made some great gains
>>
File: 1457187368380.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457187368380.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>36390283
>girls
this site has changed
>>
File: fattyme.png (155 KB, 210x390) Image search: [Google]
fattyme.png
155 KB, 210x390
>>36390479
Me when I was fat. I think I was 14/15 in this photo, probably a bit over 200 lbs? My heaviest was 220 at 6 feet. Don't have any better photos unfortunately, swiping this one from my estranged mother's Facebook. I got kicked out of an abusive house when I was 16, part of the reason I started losing weight, I didn't have as much access to shitty foods.
>>
>early teens
>can of soda, every day
>would frequently have a bowl of icecream with fucking caramel syrup and hot cocoa powder on it
oh god in hindsight why
>mid teens
>soda every day, sometimes two
>video game parties with friends almost every month
>multiple pizzas and soda
>one night we went on a grocery run
>bizarro midnight cravings
>buy a half gallon of whole milk, package of double stuff oreos, a package of grapes
>eat it all in one night
Rippetoe would have been proud of that one desu

last year was by far my worst, though
>have a beer almost every day
>heavy fucking imperial stouts, 250+ calorie beers
>eat fucking grilled cheese sandwiches all summer
>frequently 2/day
>2slice cheese, buttered bread
>fucking pints of ben and jerry's out of control

I have no idea what the fuck I was doing, thank god I caught myself and fixed my shit. Cleaned up my diet in September, dropped nearly 25lb before the end of the year.
It's a fucking miracle that I'm not obese. I don't know how the fuck I managed it
>>
>>36390399
>>36390431

Kudos for even going. Never went to a high-school dance ever. Mom was really upset but like how could I explain to her that I was a fat loner and none of the boys at school like me yet alone looked at me.

>mfw mom went to next door neighbors house and took pictures of her and her prom date
>mfw I'm standing around watching half of my high school peers getting dressed up and ready to have fun

Fuck man HS was so terrible. College was no better, lol
>>
File: IMG_20160111_152855.jpg (465 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160111_152855.jpg
465 KB, 1440x1080
>>36390510
Recent, taken a few weeks ago.

Orthodontic jaw surgery fixed my mouth (was an underbite), currently 175 lbs

Not quite satisfied with body, although top two abs are showing and loose skin is tightening
>>
>>36389570
bread with cheese on it, toasted in the toaster oven. id have this once or twice a day as a snack, with a dash of hot sauce on it. when i finally started dieting and got a food scale, i weighed the amount of cheese id normally use and found out my cheese toast 'snack' was about 850 calores. 850 CALORIES FOR SOMETHING THAT BARELY PUT A DENT IN MY HUNGER. and id frequently have it TWICE a day, on top of my fucking meals.

not fat anymore holy christ it feels good.
>>
>>36390538
>850 calories

i dont believe it. how did that much cheese even fit in the oven
>>
Major soda addiction (like 3+ cans a day), still have it but only diet soda :/
>>
>>36390543
Bread and cheese are high in calories.
>>
>>36389694
How could someone eat like this and not get tired of it?
>>
>>36389662
Hey bro, i played WoW from beta till first pvp season of Cata. Weighed in around ~315 before deciding to lose weight, im roughly ~200 now. You can make it, just never get up. Just grind out the gym like you're grinding elementium bars for TF pre- BC lol.
>>
File: 1431370228408.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1431370228408.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>36390536
sup fgt
congrats on your squat pr
>>
>>36390519
I skipped the first two homecomings of hs because of that mentality and I wasn't really even fat. Self confidence was total shit. It's not a great feeling at all. I went to my junior homecoming alone and then regretted missing the first two.

>was a NEET in highschool and just played vidya because I thought I was a worthless fatty
>met a guy on based WoW
>he flew in for a week and took me to prom jr/sr year
>broke up after I started uni but we're still friends, got /fit/ together on opposite sides of the country

I started working out and got treated for my anxiety. Feel like a totally different person now, and I'm grateful.
>>
File: 1433658460156.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1433658460156.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>>36390576
Th-Thanks

>When someone recognizes you on the Chan
>>
File: 138947502.jpg (17 KB, 470x376) Image search: [Google]
138947502.jpg
17 KB, 470x376
>>36390553
cheese and bread are such a deadly combination
>grilled cheese
>240-260 cal in bread
>2-300 cal worth of cheese
>100 cal in butter to fry it
>mfw realizing the caloric disaster area they are
>>
>>36390611
the only thing grilled cheese sandwiches are good for is making you want to eat another one right away
>>
>>36390611
wtf anon what a coincidence

I was just at this very moment thinking about the highest calorie least filling food, involving a shitton of that fluffy white bread that has a ton of calories, soaked in melter butter, with a shitton of cheese on it. Could probably eat 10000 calories worth of that without feeling full
>>
My university has the best burgers and poutine... and the absolute best pizza. Expensive as fuck, but holy shit, so delicious.

>have to walk through SUB a few times a day
>tfw cutting
>>
>>36390651
>>36390640
>>36390611

>mfw thinking of grilled cheese and quesadillas right now with some bacon in it

Yikkes
>>
>>36390686
>>36390651
>>36390611
you ever make a grilled cheese sandwich and remember you have some ranch dressing in the fridge and try dipping it in there? yeah dont unless you want to be 600lbs in a year
>>
>>36390543
>>36390553
yeah man, thick bread is 150 per slice, and it seriously isnt hard to put 250 - 300 calories worth of cheese on each slice. cheese will fuck you up in a cut right quick
>>
>>36390329
POO IN LOO
>>
>>36390640
absolutely true.

>>36390686
>+2-3 strips of bacon in grilled cheese
nuuuuuughhhh
gonna get fat just imagining that shit familia
>>
>>36390281
It was just the appetite getting bigger and bigger.

More snacks in the house, always hungry, ate snack rather than actual food. Then the food became nothing put pasta and fresh baked breads. The bakery being so close and them knowing us made it so much worse.

>>36390398
Would have been, if working out was a part of this whole thing.

>>36390556
Because there was such a large variety of food. Even the same foods have variety. Different breads, pastas, new flavor donuts, new snacks, new frozen food appetizer boxes, specialty ice cream flavors.

Thre's always a way to eat some junk food and it's so cheap to have as much as you want.
>>
>>36389570

I went out for frozen yogurt while on a cut.

It was deliciosu
>>
File: 1455999494454.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1455999494454.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>mfw anhedoniac
>mfw never had a problem with food
>>
>>36390536
I never knew Eggman had a son.
>>
>Used to buy two 18 inch pizzas and eat them in one sitting
>>
>>36389570
There was a time when i used to eat bread,margarine and sugar for breakfast
>>
>>36389809
you sound like me when i was a kid
>Parents ate sort of unhealthy because they're old and gave up on /fit/ness
>Get used to shitty diet with few healthy home cooked meals spread in between
>Mother notices i'm becoming a fatcunt by age 15
>Tells me and my sister we have to start eating healthy or we're going to fucking die of diabetes
>Sister is rattled and starts cutting, I'm a smartass and play along
>When family goes to bed sneak into kitchen and eat loads of tim tams, gaitys, mint slice, anything currently opened
>start eating vanilla ice cream with crushed cookies in it every night as a ritual

Got my shit together myself a few years later, still paying for my sins even after training for over a year and a half
Fucking dark times man
>>
>>36389570
>used to eat over 2 lbs of hot dogs in one sitting
Thank fuck I rode my bike everywhere.
>>
>>36390219
fuck me the 3 dollar clearance mudcakes are like heroin
>>
>>36389570
>in high school
>used to buy packet of tim tams and half a litre of whole milk
>sucked milk through all the tim tams like a straw
>drank any left over milk

this shit legit would have been like 1500 cals of sugar and fat
>>
>>36390519
I wonder how many HS proms/dances are turning points that create /fit/fags
I never thought I was fat until I saw the pics of me and my slim friends together, and it fucked me up royally.
>>
>>36390754
but im not indian
>>
>>36391155
>dirt cheap
>somehow tastes better than cake from fucking cake stores
>inside every coles and woolworths

honestly, if i ever want to cheat i just get this. fucking amazing and i dont even break the bank
>>
>>36391161
>go to costco
>tim tams sold only in boxes containing 3 trays

lord have mercy, i took the box home once and finished it within 3 days. buying in bulk for healthy shit works but never ever EVER buy junk or snacks in bulk

>hurr 1 cookie a week

it wont work. it never works
>>
>>36391301
>Croissants from the Woolies across the road from the station after a night out
Friends could never understand why i was so fucking depressed and disappointed afterward
>>
>>36391336
>mfw local woolies servo incorporated a mini bakery

swiss choc croissants are the goddamn devil, i refuse to even fill up there anymore is how good they are
>mfw theyre the cheapest place around
>>
I used to eat a whole thing of oreos + glass of milk sometimes, as a meal
was 130lb 6ft skele though.

I also only ate microwave meals and chips for years. bulking was hard when i only knew about shit food
>>
File: 1455249792354.jpg (277 KB, 870x790) Image search: [Google]
1455249792354.jpg
277 KB, 870x790
>>36389570
Late night fast food binges.

I live minutes from pretty much any fast food place you could want.

It was my heroin, and I have to fight off the urge every night.

But I've yet to bend, let alone have a cheat meal for going on six weeks.

We're all going to make it.
>>
>>36389570
That's a nice painting. I'm into baroque art, my favorite painting is Rembrandt night watch
>>
>>36391313
NEVER EVER

tried it with girl scout cookies. I was like hmm I'll have one serving a week. Nah killed the entire box in a day
>>
>>36391361
>tfw australian
>tfw shitty fast food selection
>tfw everything is closed by 5pm

feels kinda good i guess
>>
>>36391412
Oof, you're lucky that would forced me not to indulge.

I had the worst.

Weinerschnitzel Midnight
KFC Midnight
In-n-Out open until 1am
Carls Jr. 24 hours
McDonalds 24 hours
Jack in the Box 24 hours

So proud to be Murican.
>>
>>36389716
4U
>>
>>36391431
Fuck I'm jealous

>McDonald's till 11pm
>kfc till 10pm
>hungry jacks (Burger King) 11pm

Fucking shit. It's like this country wants me to be /fit/
>>
>>36391289
Nice try Pajeet but I can smell you from here.
>>
>watch a lot of movies
>used to eat a bunch of junk
>now my hand twitches as i just sit there

going from a table loaded with candy chocolate chips drinks and popcorn to a bowl of vegetables was a big change
>>
>>36389570
>full tubs of ben and jerry every day 3-5 times a week during summer break
>full packs of 6 feet of bubble gum tape at a time
>half dozen of maple bar and jelly donuts a few times a week

cant believe im still alive desu family
>>
Pepperoni pizza from dominos..
>triple cheese
>triple pepperoni
>bbq base
>cheese crust
Then when it would arrive I'd pour truffle oil over it as well.
To this day it's still the thing I crave the most but I use to eat one of these to myself every other day, and it would be the only time I'd get up from playing final fantasy X this went in for about 12 months. Despite snacking all day every day on junk and doing nothing active I have no idea how I never went over ~70kg
>>
>>36390536
H.P. Lovecraft?
>>
>500g pacage of M an M's in one sitting
>10 donuts
>multiple croissants
>multiple pringles

I hate myself for what I was. I used to binge on 10k cal cheat days. Now I have it under control.
>>
Fucking hell, this reminded me of all the times I had munchies. Fuck weed tbqh

>smoke
>get munchies
>gobble down a giant pizza
>eat large bag of chips (the family size kind)
>still had a sweet tooth afterwards so I'd get cookies and chocolate milk
>tfw 4 hours later I'd eat dinner

pic related was the abomination I'd eat every Saturday
>>
>>36391932
>only one of these opens in my country
>its down the road from me

jesus christ its so deep and so thick and so heavy anon how do you eat more than a single slice without dying
>>
>>36391887
>I used to binge on 10k cal cheat days.
IKTF brah. Cheap donuts, shit tons of pringles, and tubs of Ben and Jerry's. Worst thing was that I'd cut hard during the week to work it off, so I didn't even make any gains.
>>
>>36391946
I've come close, anon. Used to have random chest pains, poor circulation so my feet and arms would fall asleep quickly, was out of breath frequently too
Doc put me on medication because I was at risk of getting type 2 diabetes

thank fucking god I found /fit/ and the fat hate threads

>tfw lost nearly 90 pounds now
>just need 50 more to be normal weight
>>
>>36392004
>>36391806
its pretty amazing what the human body can handle isnt it?

pouring in pure poison for years on end and somehow its still running and after all that is still willing to come back from the brink of diabetes if we turn it around
>>
>>36392016
it really is

boggles my mind how 500+ lb people still have their hearts pumping on nothing but cheese but there they are

feels great to treat your body the way you should tho
>>
>>36389733
how the fuck do you guys have money for this shit
>>
>>36392086
i used to be a hurrrrrrr its expensive to eat healthy dipshit but im with you on this, living like that isnt fucking cheap
>>
I was eating shit tier food for few years, all these frozen pizzas, ready made spicy chicken wings, ice cream, candy... I was always eating or snacking, got to 144kg and going down slowly, now sitting at 121kg so I guess not eating shitty junk food and sugars pays off, now I basically eat only homecooked meals
>>
>dominoes lava cakes
>come in sets of two
>order two sets, eat all four with like a quart of milk after eating at least half a pizza
>370kcal a piece

This past week was spring break and me and gf basically just got high and overate all week, it was so bad
>go to Chinese all you can eat buffet
>eat legit 5 plates of food, had to be about 1000 kcal per plate at least
>top off with a plate full of chocolate pudding and crab rangoons
Jesus I'm a fat fuck at heart
>>
Used to get two for tuesday from Dominos and eat one and a half large pizzas in like 20 min, then have the rest for breakfast. This usually came with a pot of Ben and Jerrys which was usually fully consumed later in the evening.

Used to do a challenge with my friend where we'd go to each fast food restaurants place in town and have a £1 item off their menu.
So a cheeseburger from McD, same from Burger King, chips or something from the chip shop, saver wrap from KFC, pasty from Greggs and so on..
>>
Would eat whole bag of maltesers and a 1.25 litre bottle of vanilla coke.... Only like once a month but fark brehs the very thought of that makes me feel ill today.
>>
File: 2016-03-11-23-09-18.png (26 KB, 465x86) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-11-23-09-18.png
26 KB, 465x86
>>
>>36389809
But mate tim tams are shit.
Monte carlos
That's where it's at
Well, that's where it WAS at.

Fuck I miss them
>>
>>36389570
>snacking on bag of nuts in an attempt to be healthier
>mfw they're as calorie dense as mnms
>>
>>36390043
Are you me?
>>
>>36390536
You.re cute! But I think another haircut would suit you better!
Best of luck!
>>
>>36389570
>ate a 1000g of mayonaise in one sitting
>>
Hot cheetos and coke, 1x daily.
At least I walked to the gas station to get it.
>>
>>36390859
Kek
>>36392871

I hate having long hair, reminds me of when I was fat. Pic was just before I got a haircut haha
>>
>>36389602
>a large Domino's pizza in less than 5
What the fuck
>>
>>36389716

>bane

epic maymay xD
>>
File: 1357863911390.jpg (48 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1357863911390.jpg
48 KB, 300x345
>>36389570
>be in college
>get gf
>gf is an asshole
>break up with gf
>sink into depression
>friends help me by drinking every night
>they also help me by eating out together
>always eat pearl shakes twice a day or more
>eat shitty cheese burgers
>being asian rice is a food staple and I always ate 2 or 3:1 for every meat/protein I consume
>from skinny loser @ 67kg @ 6'11 to 80kg and down to 5'11 in just two years
>mfw just reading up on how many calories for pearl shakes and every shit I ate during my college days

yes, I lost like half an inch because of shitty posture while playing vidya all day when not eating and no exercise

Now I have chronic shoulder injury and lower back injury.
>>
>>36394942
I mean 6'0
>>
>>36389570
>had two instant noodles and a coke for lunch
>a whole package of cookies around 4pm
>dinner: two McDonald cheeseburgers

Nevermind why I was 130kg.
>>
>>36394942
Where are you from? I had to google what pearl shakes are. In california, we call it boba.
>>
>go out to eat mexican food for gain train
>realize what you get has your daily intake of sodium
>got this every other day

JFMSU
>>
I just don't understand this

I have sweets a few times a week but in moderation

3 oreos
half cup ice cream
half candy bar
1 or 2 baked cookies depending on size

how do you even eat a whole sleeve of oreos? doesn't the sugar get overwhelming?

how people go through an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's or Baskin Robbins always blew my mind
>>
>>36389662

You've done more than most at your weight ever will.

Keep going.
>>
>>36395029
SEA monkey. Probably the only one here on /fit/.

Most people do call it Boba. But we call it sago shake or pearl shake
>>
File: ner.jpg (138 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ner.jpg
138 KB, 960x960
>>36389570
>only ate three meals a day so didn't comprehend why i was fat
>mom used to give huge portions of homemade food, always would call me fat but had no fucking clue about eating right.
>i'll ask her "mom what ingredients did you put in it? (so i can count calories) deliberately leaves things out(but i can taste it)
>for example: i'll ask "mom you put olive oil in this though too right?" "yeah but olive oil is healthy so it doesn't count."
>mfw
>every week she tries a new meme diet
>never works
>when i finally found /fit/ and read the sticky it all clicked
>still complains and says i shouldn't lift weight 'cause i'll get "bulky"
>5'9 went from 225 to 184
>still got about 40 more pounds to go
>at least made facial gains and don't look disgusting in clothes anymore (pic related)
>love food and used to eating whatever so it's extremely difficult to restrict myself
>get anxious as fuck whenever i eat something which i don't know the exact ingredients for because i'm deathly afraid of gaining weight back
>just moved to a new place that literally has one machine, one treadmill, and one eliptical
>dying inside 'cause i'm gonna lose my gains.

welp, at least i still have 4chin
>>
>>36395196
>for example: i'll ask "mom you put olive oil in this though too right?" "yeah but olive oil is healthy so it doesn't count."
Mediterranean detected
>>
>>36395196
pls be in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>36389570

>used to drink 4 beers daily, 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon

>thought it would do nothing to my health

also

>bought 1 liter of cocacola every day after school and drink it with a friend
>>
>>36389997
>someone tells you that you might not make it to 25.

FAT SHAMIG
>>
>>36389570

> full tube of pringles
> with a bottle of cola

It often felt disgusting in the end, but it was so good while I was still consuming it.
>>
>>36395196
Keep going, went from landwhale to high test
>>
>be bulking
>eat whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>36389570
I used to straight up eat a full family
sized bag of Funnyuns every day.
>>
>>36389570
I had a bag of BBq lays yesterday. Pretty sure 1400+kcal from a small bag. The worst thing I've done in months
A-am I gonna make it?
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (3 MB, 1397x937) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
3 MB, 1397x937
>>36390329
i know that feel bro
>tfw bosnian
>mom used to make these like 3 times a week for breakfast
>literally just dough fried in oil
>>
>>36391431
Not only 'Murican, I'm betting you're in SoCal like me. Fat guys paradise.
>>
>>36390393
>two years ago
>mother was out of the country for 3 months
>she funded all my takeout for those 3 months
>find out i can get energy drinks with my takeout
>would drink 1-2 liters of red bull every night for a month
i don't know how much i've shortened my lifespan doing that shit
>>
>>36396113
yes you're going to make it. we're all going to make it. you just have to use better self-control in the future
>>
>>36396476
>tfw Farmer Boys, Five Guys, and In-n-out are within ten minutes of your house
>>
>>36396512
Negro, I can walk to Five Guys, In-N-Out, and about 10 different taco shops that are amazing. Downtown San Diego. Feels good/bad man.
>>
>>36392701
>maltesers
>vanilla coke
christ anon, you weren't even gonna make it as a fatty
>>
I just ate a oversweetened 90g pecan pastry when I was going to have a 40g doughnut instead to compliment my meal. I feel silly.
>>
>>36389630
Are you made of paper?
>>
I used to be able to eat a whole medium pizza by myself. With a box of cinna stix. I don't think I can do it now though, I would probably make myself sick. I could also eat a whole box of cereal.
>>
>>36396998
I've eaten an entire extra large pizza and a box of garlic bread on more than one occasion
>>
>>36392732
You might want to see a doctor about that Tim Tam hate senpai.>>36392760

Monte Carlos are good but Tim Tams are the shit.
>>
>>36389570
the real sin is eating oreos with pepsi instead of milk
>>
>>36389662
Mad respect, you're gonna make it
>>
>>36389570
FUCK OREOS
>>
>>36390598
>When someone recognizes you on the Chan
Yeah and all you did was repeatedly post photos of yourself, the horror.
>>
>>36389694
Amazing dirty bulk
>>
>>36389570
O god the horrors.
>drink 99 cent iced tea three times a day
>Order a whole xxlg pie for me and my sister 2 times a week
>Eat Ramen like it was nothing
>Finish a whole bag of cereal almost everyday
>Eat mountains of foods with friends while high because we thought it was funny
>>
>>36390349
>>36390385
>>36390394

this has only happened twice: when my friend bought me a box of oreos as part of a secret santa gift, and when my gf showed up with a box of oreos for me to snack on during finals week. oreos are definitely more addicting than crack

also, we need a day when all of /fit/ will eat their TDEE in sweets
>>
>>36389570
>25 oreos
>put them in a bowl
>gradually splash them with milk
>it becomes muddy
>delicious as fuark
>eat it every other day
and that's the story of how I gained 40 pounds during my first year of uni.
>>
>>36395196
You're doing awesome. Keep killin' it, famalamadingdong.
>>
File: 1433307305859.jpg (49 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1433307305859.jpg
49 KB, 759x508
My family is pretty fat so they spoonfed (wooden spoon probably) me lies about weight gain. Here are 5 things I believed were true before I started coming here

>Your body is geared in a way that calories burn faster the closer it gets to your birthday. Therefore a birthday cake is only worth 400 calories whole on your birthday. I would eat huge amounts of food throughout the summer months because of this, some years I would have 2 birthday cakes by myself

>Indian food is negative calorie food because the spices help remove calories from previous meals like a sponge

>If you go for a walk after dinner then dessert won't make you gain any weight

>Sugar is made of ground up vegetables, brown sugar is ground up burnt vegetables, so it is all healthy

>Food health can be altered by the type of pan used to cook it, so I would bake a cake in a pasta dish and thought it was as healthy as pasta

I was 400lbs at my peak
>>
File: Chunky_Steak_1.png (536 KB, 724x509) Image search: [Google]
Chunky_Steak_1.png
536 KB, 724x509
>>36389570
>Meat Pies
>Sold in every gas station in my country
>>
File: 1451718739483.jpg (16 KB, 326x352) Image search: [Google]
1451718739483.jpg
16 KB, 326x352
>>36400431

Jesus fucking christ this makes me mad.
>>
On a nightly basis I'd he get really high after work and eat a 4 pack of choco tacos.
>>
>>36400431
Jesus fucking Christ.

How much you weigh now
>>
>>36400431
cant be real
>>
Bag of cheez-it duoz with a coke

1 large bag of takis chips with a soda

Beer and nachos like every week
>>
I for sure have an eating problem, but I am getting over it. There are so many times I would eat until I literally could not eat anymore. Last time I did this was when I ordered amazon prime pantry and got chips and cookies and stuff as well( MISTAKE!). and I just sat on my couch and ate the entire bag of jalapeno chips ( they were fucking delicious). cravings still happen, but if I stuff my face with filling healthier foods, it makes it easier.
>>
>>36389662
Keep working hard bro, you'll make it one day
>>
>double stuff oreos are 70 calories a piece
>people say bulking is hard

and they go so great with whole milk
>>
Wake up to some chocolate, maybe eat shitty lunch or order pizza/pancakes. Eat whole chocolate, chips, maybe something else sweet. Rarely eat anything if hungry just live of junk.

no idea how I avoided diabitus or obesity...
>>
>>36400450
220lbs
>>
>>36389662
>naturally a lazy fucker
>muh genetics

it's good that you accept it and place the blame on yourself, but either control your will or develop a routine
>>
>>36400431
Did u finally decide to google their bullshit or something? How did you finally realize what a retarded child you were?
>>
>>36400441
Even as a fatty i don't think i could have stomached that
>>
>>36390434
>pure water
mate you gon die
>>
>>36400687
One time i found a giant vein in one...
didn't stop me eating it though
>>
>>36400441

l Iove meat and have steak every week, burgers at Ieast twice but FUCK that is DlSGUSTlNG
>>
>>36400431
Dude that is beyond fucked
>>
>used to work night shift at UPS
>loading and unloading trucks for 4-5 hours every night
>would come home and stop by the store
>buy a bag of totinos pizza rolls and a 2 liter of soda
>consume all of it when i got home
>>
>>36389570
>>36389694
>>36389851
You retards mean kcal right? Because otherwise that would be nothing
>>
>>36399555
the devils own nectare
>>
>>36400431
>spoonfed (wooden spoon probably)
Is this a reference to child corporal punishment? I've heard that children who were hit are more likely to grow up to be fat adults
>>
>>36403643
>yurofags being retarded like always
everytime someone says calories they mean Calories which means kcal
>>
>>36403643
yeah you dipshit, everyone here is gorging themselves on 1% of their daily intake of calories
>>
>>36403608
I bet you were a stronk fucker even before you started the gym though. I worked at FedEx sorting getting that functional strength and dexterity.
Shits hard on your back though

>be 17 handholdless virgin
>everyone I knew at least had touched a woman before
>horribly depressed, addicted to WoW.
>Grandma would pick me up from school and I would go to 7-11, get an Icee and a bag of gardettos, or 3 and consume it all before my mom got home
>she would order food or we would go out to eat, I would often eat a large pizza and half a 2 liter by my self
>got to about 305 and started realizing my toes would sometimes go numb, I couldn't run for shit anymore and I smelled bad
>started counting calories, on a good day it would be about 3500, some days when pizza was involved upwards of 4000 and a lot of it from sugar
>started eating better, learned to cook, over 2 years I dropped over 150lbs
>now I'm 20, 6' and not joocy but in shape.
Currently cutting, the extra skin is slowly fading, but I believe it will take time, I don't plan on getting any surgery because I have keloid skin and I'm afraid I'll just replace the skin with horrible scars.

I come from a family of diabetic shits with half of their legs, they would constantly tell me the fat is genetic, we're a fat race, everyone is fat, don't worry about it.
>you're a growing boy tuhhuhhuh
>the fatties that made up half the family tried to ostracize me until they realized I didn't give a shit and didn't try to give them food advice
>any time they would ask me "how'dja lose it anon"
>"I ran" pokerface.png

Fatties don't want help.
>>
File: window-sbackup.jpg (20 KB, 595x420) Image search: [Google]
window-sbackup.jpg
20 KB, 595x420
>teenage skeleton
>get thirsty, mix cup of sugar for 2L koolaid
>down half on the spot

>bought 2L of pop, swig some in the morning to wash out morning breath

>all the candy I went through
>ate so many jelly beans the sugar rubbed my mouth raw
>come home from school, just eat cookies and muffins
>still skeleton

Luckily that stopped shortly after HS otherwise I would be much worse off. Still looking back what I am pretty disgusted with myself.
>>
File: 20160306_184523(0) - Copy.jpg (262 KB, 871x1548) Image search: [Google]
20160306_184523(0) - Copy.jpg
262 KB, 871x1548
>>36405607
Maybe this'll fix it. Fucking samsung phones always doing the flip shit.
>>
>>36405620
>>36405607
top fucking work mate, youre gonna make it
>>
>>36405612
>bought 2L of pop, swig some in the morning to wash out morning breath

out of all the things in this thread this has triggered me the most

t. dentist
>>
Nothing spectacular just all around fatass who wouldnt ever be satisfy for long.Started doing IF a year ago and finally found my rhythm.
>>
>>36405629
t-thanks anon.
y-you too.
>>
2 totinos party pizzas stacked on top of each other. I ate like shit my entire life with soda, pizza rolls, fast food, etc but didn't really put on much fat until I hit 24. From 24-27 my waist ballooned from 29 to 36
>>
>>36400431
this is child abuse
>>
>>36405639
Surprisingly few cavities considering, but there are a number of soft spots that won't go away. Last year had to have 3 pre-emptively filled. Can't help but think this is some of my teenage actions coming to bite my adult ass.

>brother sees me swigging rootbeer in the morning
>all his disgust
>"what? it tastes good tho"
I was too cheap to do that often and luckily got into DXM which basically meant I fasted once a week
>>
>>36389716
I like them better when they're home made.

>eating an entire package of marshmallows and rice crispies with sprinkles
>pancreas hurts the next day
>>
Ate Mc Donalds for dinner.

Chocolate shake.

60g of fucking sugar.

So long abs...
>>
File: asfdasefsa.jpg (43 KB, 257x262) Image search: [Google]
asfdasefsa.jpg
43 KB, 257x262
>Go for a late night run to A&W
>Come back and start browsing 4chan
>End up on /fit/
>In this thread

At least it's Canadian A&W, so no steroids or antibiotics or whatever. I'm a nattyfatty.
>>
>>36405862
Dude a&w is so good in Canada

Even something like those buddy burgers taste good
>>
>>36389570
I used to work on construction 2 years ago and never knew what the fuck to pack for a lunch. So I would literally eat Burger King every day during the week. 2 hamburgers and a medium fries.

Did that for about 3-4 months until I quit. I kinda scared myself and grew worried about my health so I started eating a plant focused diet and have days where I'll eat completely vegan and some days where I'll eat vegetarian.
>>
>>36389570
Motherfucking 5 pound bags of m&Ms and cheezits while gaming freshman year of undergrad with the dorm on LAN
>>
>>36389836
That's almost half a pound of gain daily. 3,5x900 calories = 3150 calories over tdee. You would think that's much, which it is, I don't even eat that much, but let's say you have access to unlimited donuts and you eat 5 600 calories donuts a day over what you eat normally and you're there in two years.
>>
>>36405596
1‰ if anything.
>>
>>36405735
I agree.
>>36400431
Have you removed them from your life system yet anon?
that kind of degeneracy shouldn't be legal.
>>
>>36389957
no homo, right?
and there's just 2100 calories in 10kg of cabbage. Ppl are really delusional when it comes to proper eating.
>>
>>36389570
>Eat kebab for lunch after school
>go home and my mother cooked homemade mediterranian delicatessen
>eat again

Never more, /fit/, never more
>>
>>36390293
>oreos are 50cal per cookie

My 4 year old son loves oreos. But he's one of those kids that runs, skips, bounces up and down, carries/throws toys, jumps on his trampoline, and climbs shit in the house while watching cartoons. My wife wonders why he's skinny, but its because he's literally doing crossfit for 10-14 hours a day.
>>
>>36400441
What the fuck, that looks like cat food in a pie
>>
>>36406818

When I was a kid, me and my sister and our friends all loved and regularly ate candy. But we also spent a large part of our day playing outside, in every season. Even when we got an NES and gameboys, we still spend hours and hours outside. We were all skinny kids.

Childhood obesity is so much a mentality thing, not a candy/snack thing.
>>
>>36389570
>come home from school
>whole box of maceroni
>>
>>36406429

I can totally see it though. I love pastry and donuts, I could easily eat 4 donuts a day as snacks, if I didn't realise it would kill me.
>>
File: l9Wfl[1].jpg (58 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
l9Wfl[1].jpg
58 KB, 512x384
>>36406894
>maceroni
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.