[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you eat shit loads of protein like 250grams a day will your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1457997725848.gif (1007 KB, 375x297) Image search: [Google]
1457997725848.gif
1007 KB, 375x297
If you eat shit loads of protein like 250grams a day will your body use it all if you train enough or will there always be a point where its just too much and gets secreted ?

>also is cavill natty ? looking fawking juicy these days
>>
your body will use it by turning it into kidney stones
>>
>>36387456
ever heard of proton farts?
>>
>gets secreted

WHEN WILL THIS MEME END
>>
did not read the sticky
>>
>>36387530
yeh but seriously thats why i'm fucking asking

lets up it and say your eating 300g protein per day, thats a shitload, would it all be used towards repairing muscle if you were training hard enough or what ?
>>
>>36387594
No. That's like asking if eating 5000 calories would all go to your muscles.

Inb4 someone mentions an olympic athlete's diet
>>
>>36387666
I've always wondered, why does this work for Olympic athletes? Is it roids?
>>
>>36387769
they train like 8 hours a day at least
>>
>>36387819
Rich knew it all along
>>
Look up gluconeogenesis, it's what happens to excess protein.
>>
>>36387819
If you had the time, could you do a similar workout and have it be effective? Assuming you eat like 5000cal of course. I assume they don't do that regimen year round and everyday, but how do they not suffer from CNS fatigue?
>>
No, you dumbshit, life is not anime, more training does not equal better results
>>
>>36387456
Over 1.7g/kg does nothing
>>
Your body only has the physical capacity to do so much exercise and repair so much muscle. Anything beyond about 0.7 g/lb bodyweight does nothing. Excess protein is de-aminized by the liver into various sorts of carbs which are shunted into the krebs cycle
>>
>>36387840
Kek
>>
>>36387769
A combination of things, including working their asses off and PEDs. They also wildly exaggerate their claims.
>>
>>36387456
If you're on steroids you can probably use 250-300g of protein a day... If natty then more than 150g a day will will just be pissed out

Steroids work so well because one of the things it does is increase protein synthesis
>>
>>36387456
Excessively high levels of protein can have the same effect as alcohol poisoning, hour liver may fail and you die. I would suggest between 80 to 100 grams spread throughout the day, and drink plenty of water.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.