[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /fit/s favorite vegetables? Mine are beets, spinach,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: beets.jpg (39 KB, 462x304) Image search: [Google]
beets.jpg
39 KB, 462x304
What's /fit/s favorite vegetables?

Mine are beets, spinach, and corn.

Also known as the "Just Fuck My Shit Up" trio.

Any favorites from you? Reasons you like them? Favorite preps?
>>
>>36386732

>corn
>vegetable
>>
>>36386780
This.
i can't even look at you anymore op.
>>
Kale is literally the healthiest food in the world.
>>
>>36386988
t. dr greger
>>
>>36386732

Daddies cummies
>>
Romain lettuce, cucumbers and zucchini

Versatile and delicious
>>
It's not the best for me but probably potatoes. Been cutting them up and baking them with olive oil and seasoning. So damn good.
>>
>>36388416
>It's not the best for me but probably potatoes
Why do you say this? Potatoes are amazingly healthy, the only become bad when people pour oil and salt all over them.
>>
>>36388462
Compared to some of the others listed. As far as micronutrients they aren't comparable to something like Kale, beets, etc.
>>
>>36388491
Well that may be slightly true but they certainly arent bad for you, it could be way worse man, you could be eating candy or something.
>>
broccoli is the only god tier veg for me, all the rest are equally on the same level. Eggplants have awesome dishes too (get into making eggplant caviar boyz)
>>
>>36386732
my favorite veg is chicken
>>
>>36388491
Potatoes are some of the most nutrient dense food, I'm not kidding look it up. They get a bad wrap from their GI value
>>
chicken
>>
>kale
>`tatoes
>brocolli

Leafy greens as a whole are good. Love salads. Romaine. Iceburg. Spinach. Tomatoes. Carrots. Cucumbers.
>>
Doesn't matter what you eat or how you train as long as you are getting your Meta-mucail
>>
>>36391252

I mix cabbage with low-fat mayo. It's fucking amazing to be honest and cabbage is godtier for you. Also I boil broccoli, then put it in its water in a blender and add lots of pepper. Fucking amazing too. I add 100g of kale to my shakes also. Easiest way to get LARGE doses of veggies erryday.
>>
Broccoli, Cauliflower, Spinach, Potatoes, Carrots, are the ones I can manage to cook with any regularity.

But they do fine, I think it's physically impossible to get sick of roasted veggies.

Do legumes count? If so black beans are also a staple of my diet.
>>
>>36386732
Asparagus master race here.
Rainbow chard or Brussels sprouts can fight over 2nd and 3rd place.
>>
>>36387746

He's a vegetable?
>>
Sweet Potato
>>
>>36388416
>>36388462
potato isn't a vegetable it's a starch

bullshit I know
>>
>>36391246
>>`tatoes
a fruit
>>
Potatoes....I'm not gonna make it.
>>
>>36386732
broccoli

the only fucking vegetable anyone will ever need
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.