[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10
File: 1.jpg (128 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
128 KB, 640x480
>fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness

Anyone eIse see good / better gains hooking up with their women rather than not hooking up with them for weeks at a time?

AII the \v\ kids on here think they're no touching themseIves does anything, but for those of us who aren't basement dweIIers and actuaIIy interact with women, how are your gains?

>Just recentIy got with a girI (been friends for about a year now)

>Now been hooking up on occasion

>This becomes twice a day (once in the morning, once after we get back from the gym)

>Sometimes before bed if we aren't reaIIy tired

>This happens every day of the week (but we work out 6 days a week, 2 hours a day)

>Gains have been way better than Iast year (singIe, onIy 4 hook ups one night each)

How about you guys? \v\ fags and your no touching yourseIf buIIshit need not appIy, take your wizard faggotry eIsewhere.

>This is a thread for men

We have gains to discuss
>>
>>36383797

I've heard having a lot of sex slows down gains. Is this true?
>>
I have wondered after seeing all the no fap threads... Me and my gf fuck around 5 times a week, so if the threads are correct I'm low test.

I don't understand the broscience behind it. Do you guys really think everyone who made it and is confident in life doesn't ejaculate?
>>
>>36383797
Sex raises test.
>>
I'm wondering if i should fap right now, i have no fapped since 4 days because i was outside of my house, and now i want to fap but i will lift in 4-3 hours more so if i fap now i will lose all the strength required to lift

i'm really thinking on fapping anyway because i could use a deload week because muh tendons and if i fap i could use the momentum
>>
>>36383797
Fellow vag-ponder here. I get it in twice a day, sometimes three on the weekend. Feels good. I barely even lift but still smash on the reg. Been making good gains though (6 weeks into ICF5x5). Anyone get crazy horny after lifting?
>>
>>36383829

>All those threads that get deleted where the virgins are crying about being superior for not getting any action

It's just basement dwellers trying to convince you that interacting with girls is making you weaker, and by them never leaving their basement they're winning the game.

>EVERY TIME YOU HOOK UP I'M AT HOME PLAYING WoW STEALING YOUR GAINS

Not hooking up is just some bullshit started by losers to justify their inability to get a girl.
>>
Sex never had an impact on my gains. The problem is, if I have like 60-90 mins (long is just during nights) of exhausting sex, I'm obviously too exhausted to do 100% training sessions. Especially if I want to do a long run or have a match, I usually cut the morning sex on sundays.
>>
>>36383925
>Looking for excuses not to work out

Confirmed for never going to make it.
>>
>>36384002

ah relax, you know that after lifting for some long time a week off will not do any to your gains at all
>>
>>36383925
>i will lose all the strength required to lift
I had sex once ,fapped 2 times today and I'm working out right now. No problems with my strength desu.
>>
>>36384001
When do you train?
Currently doing the same thing but train after work a little past 5 (the gym here is empty around that time but tread mills are always taken, other than that everything is open) so training always comes before.

Always wake up fully rested though so the timing on it has been great. Also cut it out on Sunday mornings too (kept ended up doing nothing until the night and wanted to be more productive).
>>
>>36384055
On work/uni days I train around 18:00-19:00. Sex comes after that most days. On free days I train when I feel like, but strength not before 12:00. So I obviously give my body time to 'recover' from sex, because I have a lot of time between it and working out. Sex after a workout is not a problem though.
>>
>>36384047
>>36384002

i just ran a random integer from 0 to 100 to see if i should fap or train

and i got training

btw nofap increases strength after the first week but it's a pain in the ass to keep nofap going
>>
I always found that I was way stronger after sex. Most of my PRs are from days I had a girl visit.
>>
>>36383947
Nice.
>>
>>36384135
>Not hooking up for 7 days increases strength from then on

Could you make it any more obvious you have no idea what you're talking about?
>>
>>36384135
>increases strength after the first week

Wrong. You're just referring to that one study where some guys got a tes boost on the 7th day.

What the fuck makes all you virgin morons think that not getting with a girl for exactly 7 days will make you specifically have a test boost on the 7th day?

Do you really think it will happen exactly on that day? Are you dumb enough to be convinced that literally every person is the same?

If you actually looked into it and better studies, even those who saw the test boost saw a SHARP DROP IN TEST and DECREASED LIBIDO as well as tripling the chances of prostate issues, and seven times better chances of developing prostate issues.

>Doing all of this at a CHANCE that one day a week you'll see a MINIMAL increase in test, when just being mentally strong can get you though tough sets (if you're a real man)

Some of you non lifting virgins need to leave this place, do some research and get some real world experience.
>>
File: 1455912888739.jpg (955 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455912888739.jpg
955 KB, 1920x1080
19 year old virgin here

I'd like to think I'm at least average in terms of face, I'm 6'2 and well above averagely fit by normie standards, have had girls compliment me on my body and I've been groped several times. I've had 8 different girls ask me for sex but I declined every time because here's the kicker: I only attract ugly (to me) girls. Then again, I'm 19. And a virgin. So yeah, should I just say fuck it and slam some 5/10 and get it over with or what? I don't really want to be so casual about it (inb4 faggot) but then again when sex comes up as a conversation topic it feels really fuckin embarrassing to not have done it.

What do?
>>
>>36384272

i'm speaking about personal experience, no need to sperg about it showing shady scientific stuff, if anything you are the one thinking everyone is the same, i saw increases in strength when i was celibate in linear progression for almost 2 weeks which is almost impossible when you are lifting 1,5+ years
>>
>>36384334

adding to it i'm not even virgin top kek, a friend of mine also goes celibate for some days when he wants to have a big giant load and more pleasurable experiences with his gf
>>
>>36384334
>>36384353
ever heard of placebo you scientifically illiterate mong
>>
>>36384272

*tripling the chances of prostate issues, and seven times better chances of developing prostate *disease.

>>36384334
>saw increases in strength when i was celibate in linear progression for almost 2 weeks which is almost impossible when you are lifting 1,5+ years

P L A C E B O

L

A

C

E

B

O
>>
File: tips.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>36384272
>Wrong. You're just referring to that one study where some guys got a tes boost on the 7th day.

>What the fuck makes all you virgin morons think that not getting with a girl for exactly 7 days will make you specifically have a test boost on the 7th day?

>Do you really think it will happen exactly on that day? Are you dumb enough to be convinced that literally every person is the same?

>If you actually looked into it and better studies, even those who saw the test boost saw a SHARP DROP IN TEST and DECREASED LIBIDO as well as tripling the chances of prostate issues, and seven times better chances of developing prostate issues.

>Doing all of this at a CHANCE that one day a week you'll see a MINIMAL increase in test, when just being mentally strong can get you though tough sets (if you're a real man)

>Some of you non lifting virgins need to leave this place, do some research and get some real world experience.
>>
>>36384371
>>36384362

you sound angry, like how difficult is to do it for yourself, 1,5 weeks to see if it works or not
>>
>>36384333
pussy is pussy
Get to know some of these girls, a nice pesonality, can make any average looking girl(or a guy for that matter more attractive), quite often really pretty girls don't know shit about fucking anyway.
>>
>>36384415

also prostate issues appear on people with high test you dumb fuck, in fact masturbation helps with your prostate cancer because it lowers testosterone if you do too much

also, having sex =/= fapping
>>
File: 3457843985.jpg (32 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
3457843985.jpg
32 KB, 500x378
>>36384415
>Sorry babe can't have sex for a week and a half, have to prove some fag on the internet wrong
>>
>>36384447

what a cuck, he can't even say no to sex for lifting and gains purposes
>>
After acquiring my first gf my lifts have stayed the same. But my motivation did take a dip since I used to feel like unattractive garbage so I felt like lifting was my only choice.

I started going out a lot to bars and clubs. Kissing random girls Getting mires and compliments made me realize I was actually attractive. So that drive I had last year isn't there anymore.
>>
>>36384149
How long after did you work out and what did you hit PRs doing?
>>
>>36383947
Can confirm. Get super horny after lifting.
>>
>>36384333
>Waiting for a 10/10 first

Know that feel my man. Found out one had a crush on me though and it worked from there.

Do you know any close female friends that are what you're looking for? Have any dropped hints they might like you?

If not just give it a shot asking one you like from a place you hang out often. Worst they can do is say no and who cares if they do. If you hit 20 and don't get some you're going to regret it.
>>
>>36384429
This. Don't waste time missing out on life or you're going to learn late and regret it.
>>
>>36384534
Had this happen but ended up being MORE motivated to get even better girls than the ones after the first year of working out.

>Worked out even harder and more often, kept getting better and better girls

This should be your goal so you can have more options when you're around more attractive girls.
>>
>>36384465
>what a cuck
>he can't say no to sex

???
>>
>>36384026
Why not just work other muscle sets than the ones bothering you? A whole week off seems like a waste if you aren't really sick.
>>
My girl lives about an hour away and there was a period where she was able to stay over quite more often because she had to work less. I literally lost like 5 pounds and looked a ton better because we'd have sex at least twice a day.
>>
>>36384944

anyone that has been in a relationships knows that woman use sex as a fucking bait
>>
>>36385078

in the end i fapped and i'm going to lift anyway, fuck it
>>
>>36385137
Not true, the past 4 have always wanted it a good amount of the time and never held out for a stupid reason other than that time of the month which is fine. A lot do, but a girl worth anything doesn't.
>>
>>36385155
Proud, also checked.
>>
>>36385212
>4
Don't really have anything to add but I've been with 2 more girls than you.
>>
Sex 2-3 times a day in new relationship

Cumming deep inside a girl after a gym session is probably the reason life was created.
>>
>>36385327
Hey dude nice I make sex too. Shit is so cash right? That's what these nofaptards don't get. Don't fap, but smash.
>>
>>36383797
this is a thinly veiled "DOES NOFAP WORK"
>>
>>36384566
3, 4, 5 hours, and basically everything. I think every PR except my DL was after sex, but I don't keep track of sex so not sure.

Most noticeable thing for me is that I nit only get about 10 percent stronger but I can easily rep my usual max sets as though they are my last warm-ups. I feel stable and smooth the whole set. That's usually why I'm like "fuck it, I'm going heavy" and hit PRs
>>
>>36385762

lncorrect. The no touching yourseIf wizard buIIshit is stupid and pathetic.

>Enjoy your prostate issues!
>>
>>36385326
>Long term guy here
More into committed girls than short term and the past 4 were fairly long term.

Also was just talking about girls committed to, not hooked up with wink wink smiley
>>
>>36385103
>lost 5 pounds

Gained 8 here eating my meals, then eating with her when she ate when she got home.

>Meals doubled, better gains and built more muscle

Sleep schedule is way better now too, fall asleep immediately after.
>>
File: 347841.jpg (40 KB, 480x355) Image search: [Google]
347841.jpg
40 KB, 480x355
Do you guys do anything to recover from long sessions to make sure you don't lose gains?

Some research mentions having more sugar and carbs to restore glycogen levels after a workout and before bed.

Another one was having more Zinc or multis in general. Do you guys do anything specific to recover better or take full advantage of having a healthy relationship AND lifting daily?
>>
Thank god this shit thread got remade.
>>
>>36388213
someone post the vitamins for huge loads
>>
>>36388257
You know someone is actually going to try it some day and mess themselves up

>Hopefully they post results
>>
>>36385327
Better than donuts?

>tfw no matter how fit the current fridge is, donuts always end up in there

Will a girl make putting donuts down possible?
>>
>>36384333
I was in the same position. Thing is that girls above 5/10 are probably into you, but have enough self worth not directly approach you.
>>
>>36388482
This.

You need to go up to them, not wait for them to come up to you.

You're going to turn into a wizard waiting for that to happen.
>>
>>36384465
>he can't even say no to sex for lifting and gains purposes

You're just mad because you've never had the option to say yes to it.
>>
>>36384590
What does it mean if you are during, but lose it immediately after?
>>
>>36384353
>l'm not even virgin top kek

Anon, who are you trying to convince here? Because no one believes you.
>>
>>36384437
>also prostate issues appear on people with high test you dumb fuck

Thank you guy who has never done real research.
>>
>>36384437

> helps with your prostate cancer because it lowers testosterone if you do too much

jesus christ cunt its 2016 just do fucking google searches before you spout horse shit.

it helps with prostate cancer because cumming drains the prostate and clears the tubing, and the only other theory is due to the therapeutic health benefits of orgasm.
>>
File: 394573.jpg (100 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
394573.jpg
100 KB, 680x989
>>36384437
>Thinking low test is healthy
>Scared of having high test because he thinks it causes diseases

Thanks for all the learns, fit!
>>
>>36384437

> when no fappers try to into science.
>>
File: warning.jpg (621 KB, 1500x1101) Image search: [Google]
warning.jpg
621 KB, 1500x1101
>>36384437
>>
>>36388482
>have enough self worth not directly approach you

It's not self worth, but they are women look to be approached traditionally rather than go after guys.
>>
File: 1442974156208.png (18 KB, 314x363) Image search: [Google]
1442974156208.png
18 KB, 314x363
>be former powervirgin
>gains through the roof
>leanest I've ever been
>strongest I've ever been
>military PST times are extremely competitive
>meet high test athletic girl with unreal ass and legs
>become exclusive a month later
>have sex at least 2-4 times every time we see each other
>nonstop sex, companionship and cuddling
>relationship of my dreams from when I was a powervirgin
>gains are dead
>gained 10lbs of fat
>military PSTs are barely hanging in there
>weakest I've been in a while
>>
>>36389893
What's causing it? Seems like it could be a few things

>Bad dieting

>No motivation

>Sleep schedule off

>Actual schedule off

>Not giving it your all in work outs

>No cardio

It can't just be hooking up
>>
>>36389893
drive =/= t-levels
>>
>>36389939
Literally almost all of this. I've lost ALL motivation for bodybuilding. All I do now is cardio and calisthenics for the military. My calisthenics are higher than ever but my cardio is a little worse compared to where it was before. I should be making improvements on the monthly basis, not maintaining or making negatives gains on my run times.
I'm a 19 year old NEET, I have no schedule for anything except going to my Navy SpecWar PT evaluations once a week until I get contracted.
>>
>>36389987
Then you need to make a new schedule and stick to it. Set goals for each week, make them a month at a time.

Don't skip ANY work outs if you aren't horribly sick or injured bad enough. Do the entire work out and the whole duration. Do your cardio and if you can do more than the goal, do it to make sure you get the most out of it.

If you see yourself dropping in anything make sure you do what you can to keep them gaining.

Get rid of bad habits (waking up late, skipping work outs for less important things, messing up the schedule, getting little sleep, etc).

Goals motivate more than anything. When is the last time you set goals to achieve? What would you like to see yourself get better at currently?
>>
Interestingly ive noticed after having short sex sessions (under 30 min) i do better in the gym afterwards. Even if its 20 min afterwards.

However longer sex sessions do take a toll and i dont feel energetic, mote lethargic.
>>
>>36390071
How soon after do you work out?
>>
File: Iphone 2-11-15 390 copy.png (941 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
Iphone 2-11-15 390 copy.png
941 KB, 640x1136
Speaking of hooking up with a fluid druid. This chick wants me to send her a topless pic. would this look okay to non lifting womyn?
>>
>>36390132
Depends on how you know her really.

What's the situation?
>>
File: nTrFJjg.png (44 KB, 680x421) Image search: [Google]
nTrFJjg.png
44 KB, 680x421
>>36389893
This.

Gains are inversely proportional to girls.

It's a strange equation I've been struggling to solve...you ever notice how you start to attract more male attention when you become Zyzz mode?

>mfw "how much you bench bro?"
> LOLOLOL "anon's on steroids"

conversation turns to cringey gym memes and asking for training advice as soon as I appear somewhere in public (beach, park etc.)
>mfw I just want to relax and not talk about gym when I'm out side the gym

But then, as soon as you pick up a QT, kiss your sick pumps goodbye bc
"oh no anon, I thought we could go drive to this cute coffee shop I found earlier in half an hour, you can go to the gym later"

Srs brahs, please tell me there's a golden middle ground, it's weighing heavy on me little heart
>>
>>36390179
I've been seeing her for a month now but haven't fucked. she hasn't seen me shirtless yet
>>
>>36390228
Current girl knows my work out sched. so it's not bad. She does occasionally want to do that stuff every now and the but it's only 2-3 times a month wich is enough for it work.

Every fucking guy wants a routine made for them though and that gets annoying quick and the natty bullshit is stupid. Arms and delts always have people asking and have some claim they've been working out for 8 years or something and haven't seen gains.

>Guys that don't lift at the gym never shut up

They just want to talk forever about pre work out drinks and complain about the bench not being open. Never anything new.

DL people are the worst. It's usually midgets bragging about being in the mid 500s and no one ever cares since the 6 foot and above guys are all in the 600s but unlike the midgets, they don't come in with a crew.

>Gains lead to a world of stupid shit and all the wrong attention

Been getting more 9/10s but only when asking them or their friends ask about me but it's not too often. It's nice but gains come at a price when it comes to the regulars at the gym.
>>
>>36390305
This might better your chances then.
Go for it if you think it will benefit you.
>>
>>36390132
>non lifting

You're safe then. Post results on what she says.
>>
>>36390327
WTF are you me?

>dudes asking me for training advice, programs
>randoms affectionately calling me bro
>stale gym copypasta
>manlet DL crew at uni gym

I seem to be the opposite of you right now, paying 9/10s no attention because bodybuilding motivation is thru the roof after seeing great results so far, and don't want to fuck it up.
>>
>>36390565
Yeah the gym attention fucking sucks most of the time now and the midget crew do almost no workouts other than bench and curls while taking pics.

The thing with 9/10s is making sure to keep the work outs up. Everyone that has let them drop only comes to the gym a couple of times a week now or the ones who come all the time just hang out.

Having better gains than them is motivation enough and even after passing some salty lifters who stalled and don't talk anymore, the quality bros who recently just started here make it better.
>>
>>36383947
It happens more during than after. Just want to eat after, or sleep.

Within 10 minutes after working out, not even thinking about anything else.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.