[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can i eat as a snack while i'm cutting? Something that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: 1457919019921.jpg (222 KB, 1242x1218) Image search: [Google]
1457919019921.jpg
222 KB, 1242x1218
What can i eat as a snack while i'm cutting? Something that fills you up and is low-cals.
>>
Nuts are pretty good for that.
>>
>>36383057
But they are high calories
>>
>>36383057
>Low-cals
>Nuts
wat
>>
>>36383011
>this dick
no homo tho
>>
>>36383011
Celery, broccoli, carrot sticks
>>
>>36383114
They taste like ass though...
>>
>>36383011
C E L E R Y
E
L
E
R
Y
>>
>>36383011
>snacking on a cut
>making it
>>
>>36383154
In the end i ate only 1 rice cake and i'm good now.
>>
>>36383126
No they don't just stop being a little bitch
>>
Celery
>>
>>36383114
What are you expecting? Either you eat normal stuff in really small amounts to keep the cut, or you eat vegetables. Stop being a faggot and either show some restraint or eat healthier.
>>
>>36383126
>I want x
>x is not y
>discard x

You're a fucking faggot.
Broccoli is a god damn god tier food.
Don't think of food as taste, but how healthy it is.
>>
>>36383011
>What can i eat as a snack while i'm cutting?
Something that fills you up and is low-cals.
>>
Beef Jerkey (get a good kind, or buy a dehydrater and make your own, they aren't too expensive).

I also just cut up pieces of chicken breast and have them with a little low calorie sauce (hot sauces are good).
>>
How do you make celery not taste like shit?
>>
>>36383234
Wash hands pre-cooking
>>
>>36383234
But honestly, hot sauces are dope. And healthy. Bitterwseet ones may fit your taste, but it's all personal preference
>>
>>36383271
Hot sauce, as in salsa?
>>
> 2 cups of greens
> squeeze of lemon
>>
>>36383011
cum
>>
>>36383277
No as in hot sauce.
>>
Try adding more fiber to your diet. I've started taking psyllium husk and it fills my stomach and reduces cravings.
>>
>>36383234

Stop keeping your squat plugs in the fridge.
>>
What about 1 cup of tea and 1-2 biscuits?
>>
carrots are amazing at suppressing hunger, because they have enough sugar to replenish liver glycogen, which is generally the first cause of hunger pangs.

Aside from that, most any fibrous vegetation is fine...

You can even get by on fiber pills (I just capsulate psyllium husk) and seltzer water (lemon lime seltzer is basically a sugarless sprite)... Vitamin pills help too.

Another great way to not feel hunger is simply to move around more, and drink fucktons of water
>>
>>36384417
I will assume you are britfag and mean cookie when you say biscuit.

Honestly too sugary, that shit will spike your blood sugar, causing an insulin response.

If you were fasting you just lost your igf-1
For regular dieting it is ok, it is just you can expect your blood sugar to yo-yo up and down.
>>
File: 1451966631124.jpg (165 KB, 794x750) Image search: [Google]
1451966631124.jpg
165 KB, 794x750
Celery
Carrots
Some fruits maybe
Protein bars

Also, chewing gum can stave off hunger and burn around a dozen calories per hour. If you chew sugar-free or low-sugar gum for several hours a day, you'll burn ~35kcal a day which always helps if you're cutting.
>>
>>36384464
Ok, I won't so.
>>
>>36383234
Est with cheese wedges or peanut butter
>>
>>36383011
Celery. You get more bang for your buck if you fill the hollow part with peanut butter and sprinkle raisins across.
>>
soup.

couple of onions, carrots, broccoli heads and cauliflower or whatever. Cook onions & carrots in olive oil until semi-transluscent, add water of chicken stock, add broccoli/cauliflower with a cup of rice (don't rinse it, we want the starch to thicken the soup). You can also add leftover rice if you have any towards the end of the cooking period (30-40min or until veggies are tender and rice is cooked)

Blend it smooth. You can add some sugar and heavy cream for more body and I highly reccomend doing so (right before serving as cooking the cream can make it curdle). I made an entire pot of it yesterday and the entire batch is like 1800kcal total. It fed the entire family.
>>
>>36383204
>I don't even see food anymore.jpg
>>
>>36383011
Stop snacking entirely. You won't be able to snack on the old shit after the cut, either. Unless you want to get fat again.
You think its impossible? After one, at most two months youll have adjusted
>>
>>36384520
Honestly, this doesn't work. I filled them up with peanut butter and raisins, and figured the negative calories of the celery would just counteract the pb, guess it didn't.
>>
>>36383011
Women ass
>>
>>36383126
you need to quit thinking of food as something that should taste good to you. start thinking of food as fuel for your body.
>>
>>36385814
Came here just to post this.

Pussy works too. You'll forget you were hungry
>>
>>36385386
negative calories??
>>
>>36385964
They insult your taste buds as soon as you eat them.

Very negative
>>
Don't care if its been posted or not, the only correct answer is pickles. Like 50 calories in an entire jar of extra large whole ones, and great with a dab of sriracha sauce on each bite.

Nothing low in calories is gonna be particularly filling though, this is something you just have to accept. After a few days of not eating at a deficit your stomach will grow smaller and you won't feel nearly as hungry anymore. If you can't power through that initial hill you'll never make it
>>
>>36385964
Celery in particular is very difficult to digest and is more than 90% water. It takes more energy to break it down than it gives you in nutrients.
>>
>>36383011
coffee
>>
Crab meat and imitation crab meat. A full bag is 140 calories and 12g of protein. Fucking fills me half of a bag just found this shit out on accident
>>
>>36385386
Negative calories???
Fat people logic.jpeg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR3Z028prSU
>>
File: retarded.jpg (61 KB, 761x264) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
61 KB, 761x264
>>36386353
>>
>>36386091
First day into cutting and i managed the hunger pretty well
>>
Tuna on wheat thins.
>>
smoke cigarettes
>>
>>36383096
In Roman culture, getting a blowjob from a man doesn't make you gay. Only giving the blowjob makes you a faggot because you took on the feminine role.
>>
>>36388526
that actually makes sense.
>nohomo
>>
>>36383011
sugar free jello
>>
>>36383011
pickles
>>
>>36383255

top post right here

underrated as fuck

wish there were more people like you
>>
>>36383011
Rice cakes and 2 big glasses of water. Ones I get are 60 calories a cake and taste ballin if you get the chocolate ones. Water saturates them in the belly.

Also tuna is a great choice too. 1 can normally equates to 100ish calories

As always drink2 glasses of water before meal to reduce available room in the stomach
>>
>>36386454

>doesn't know how to pronounce casein
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.