[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been lifting for a year now >Still look practicly the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1436175005007.jpg (75 KB, 609x960) Image search: [Google]
1436175005007.jpg
75 KB, 609x960
>Been lifting for a year now
>Still look practicly the same, maybe slightly bigger arms
>Fucking calvin klein models posting their bodies here claiming they have been lifting for 4 months

wtf is going on?
>>
>>36382960
Have you tried GOMAD?
>>
YNDTP
>>
>>36382987
serious replies only
>>
My serious reply is that you're not lifting to true exhaust or you aren't eating enough.
>>
>>36383003
this is a serious reply you dumb fuck.
>Hi guys I have shit results so am obviously a clueless fuck but give me good advice so I can sneer at it and discard it
>>
>>36383025
i am lifting and training to true exhaust, i am all covered in sweat and i eat plenty since my belly doesnt go away
>>
>>36383040
Covered in sweat has nothing to do with exhaust.

When you pick the heavy thing up you need to reach a point where you cannot pick it up again. Preferably not after many reps
>>
>>36383067
oh yeah i do it untill full exhaust untill i cant do it anymore
>>
>>36383040
https://youtu.be/oi-jnsG0Z7Y listen to the natty king
>>
>>36383086
You can do the same thing doing curls with a soup can, you need to increase the weight every time until you fail.
>>
>I lift heavier weights with better form than average person at my gym
>average person at my gym looks 10 times better than me, I'm skinnyfat and they're shredded muscular

REEEEEE
>>
There's a literally a highly active steroid use general thread on the front page every day. If you can't put two and two together you don't even deserve the gains you've gotten

No, none of them will ever admit it when they post in current body threads. If they did that it shatter the illusion of their superiority
>>
>>36382960
time to jump on dat dere cycle
>>
>>36382960
Have you eaten big?
>>
post pic
>>
>>36382960
you have weak genes
>>
>>36382987
Best way for gyno dino physique
>>
>>36382960
Mix oats with 2 tblsp peanut butter eat 3 times a day
>>
>>36383301
easy fix. instead of doing like 3 sets of 5 just do more reps. 8-12 reps and add do some isolation work, you will quickly get bigger than them if you truly are stronger.
>>
>>36382960
You didn't list anything about your workouts or nutrition, and no pictures to back it up. Unless you want anything other than guesses or huge generalities, you have to provide something.
>>
>>36383552
hes either a troll or 14
>>
Maybe you just have a really lanky body. That was my problem, and a bad appetite, my stomach takes just enough to maintain my weight and even then I never feel hungry. I've exercised for 5 years (It's funny actually started on this exact day of the year)
>>
>>36382960
Either;
1) They are lying about the amount of tine they have been lifting or
2) They are manlets with good genetics
>>
>>36383666
manlet here, i honestly feel a bit bad.

I started out last year fat, 240lbs at 5'9
Nows im at 200lbs and my bf% is about low - mid 20s which is utter shit but for some reason i have built more muscle mass and "look" better then the other people i work out with that started at the same time, Some are lanky some fat but i'm generally shorter and have bigger everything.

Tall bros you are tall though, youll always get more looks from girls for that fact only so don't fret.
>tfw only guys mire/notice your gains
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.