[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey 6`5 fatasfatass here ,been on a cut and about to start lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
Hey 6`5 fatasfatass here ,been on a cut and about to start lifting for the first time tonight

Thoughts on ICF 5x5

no squats or deads for now tho , thats a hernia in my belly
>>
>>
>>
>>
I went from 210 to 148 in under a year doing ICF 3x5 and cardio 3 times a week, solid program
>>
>>36382903
ICF is very good - like SS/SL but with more volume.

If you're not doing squats or deadlifts though, there's probably not much point.

I bet your hernia isn't that bad, and you're just making shitty excuses.
>>
>>
>>36382903

Good progress, good job.
>>
i can do squats and deads but it defiantly irritates it , and i can like , feel it moving around, freaks me out
>>
>>36382942
>>36382903
Squats and deadlifts aren't as needed as /fit/ tells you that they are. You can do completely well without them and replace them with a few other exercises. Also keep going OP, looking already better!
>>
>>36382910
Nice face gains, keep up the good work.
>>
File: 1384824642324.jpg (26 KB, 434x604) Image search: [Google]
1384824642324.jpg
26 KB, 434x604
Nice progress,sexy.
>>
> 6'5"
You made it brah, enjoy living life on easy mode
>>
>>36382910

>His smile and optimism: RETURNED!

Keep it up, brother!
>>
>>36383064

Yeah man my mood has been greatly improved,

Using MFP and eating about 1500 cals a day , mostly meat and veg
>>
>>36382903

I know nothing about ICF or any lifts really.

Just dropped by to say: great going man.

That's some fucking amazing weight loss for 2 months. I don't know if it's the healthiest way to do it but man, that's impressive. Keep it up!

t. 5'6 250 to 235 in 2 months
>>
keep working at it bro, nice progress
>>
File: 1448326806164.jpg (143 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
1448326806164.jpg
143 KB, 719x960
Good job brudda, keep it up! I can see your neck fat certainly going as well as the rest.
>>
Seriously fucking impressive, especially the one from the side. Good work man, keep it going louder.
>>
Fucking eh! Keep at it OP.
>>
>>36382903
good job dude, what you're doing is clearly working. keep it up
>>
Mate, you're kicking arse. Keep it up.

I know 4chan isn't the kind of place where we all act nice to eachother, but you're absolutely killing it. Don't lose site of your goal, you're gonna be a beast when you're done.
>>
Herniafag here. It shouldn't bother you after about a year postop, might feel weird, but you're good. 440 DL here.
>>
>>36385427
It's sight you fucking faggot

But to the OP, we're all proud of you and you've really impressed us.
>>
>>36385502
That was an autocorrection; take it easy mate. Pobody's nerfect.
>>
>>36385553
>I know 4chan isn't the kind of place where we all act nice to eachother

Eh, it was a failed joke about how we can still be mean to each other, but not the OP. I'll try harder next time senpai
>>
>>36382935
that's nice, yo
>>
>>36382903
You sound like me though not as fat. I did bw for about 6 months before I started going to a gym. Anyways, when I first started I was doing SS and adding more accessories lifts over time. I then evehtually switched over to 531 and havent looked back (I still do accessories 3x10)
>>
>>36382903
6ft5, after your 30 year bulk, you will look alpha as fuck. Well done son
>>
there's no shame being a fatass trying to better himself, GJ OP keep up the good work.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.