[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who gonna be shredded enough as justification for playing pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (827 KB, 747x709) Image search: [Google]
image.png
827 KB, 747x709
who gonna be shredded enough as justification for playing pic related?

>est. release date: September 2016.

I say this because unless you're beast mode, you're not allowed to play WoW without being a fucking no-life loser.
>>
>>36381000
So i guess you're not allowed to play it then
>>
>>36381000
Playing any MMORPG will always be a loser thing, no matter how shredded you get.
>>
>>36381000
I'd like to say I will be, but i'm pushing 380lbs at this point. I don't think it's going to happen.
>>
>>36381008
>not ganking the muscular avatars to feel better about yourself
>>
>>36381063
>not staying away from wow to actually have a life and feel better about yourself
>>
how do I into illidan mode?
>>
I play MMOs. Currently into division.
I play on days I don't go to the gym. On those days I get my cardio in before work. When I get off work, the time I would normally be in the gym, I basically have extra and can game for a few hours.
>>
just pre-ordered and boosted my druid. my goal is just to get up to 2pl8 bench before launch, currently at 205

>tfw no human mode forearms
>>
>>36381376
wait, you can pre-order now and boost a character to 100 already?
>>
>>36381000
I've been burned by Blizzard enough times to not put any more faith in them.
They can keep their noob pandering Facebook shit to themselves. FUCK YOU BLIZZARD PVP WAS ACUTALLY GFOOD ONCE
>>
>>36381391
ye dude that's their big marketing ploy. you can also roll a demon hunter before launch but that's not in yet

spoiler there's still nothing to do in wod but I'm just leveling and getting rich for now
>>
>>36381460
ah man, you've only gone and made me seriously contemplate pre-ordering now. might cancel my netflix subscription to justify it. I suppose raiding could be fun.
>>
>>36381460
>>36381486
I subscribed a while ago, haven't played since WotLK. I farmed up the baleful items in tanaan jungle but then didn't really know what else to do. I did a few raids but the baleful items were better than shit that dropped in raids, how does that make sense?! Also the garrisons are a massive time sink and I hate them.

Anyway I never cancelled my subscription, it's still going and I'm thinking about playing again cause of this thread.
>>
It's gonna be garbage.. All of you guys are looking through rose colored goggles which I understand, I do the same thing all the time

I'm waiting on a Nostralius-level TBC private server to come out then I will nolife hard for a couple of months until I get bored
>>
>>36381588
do actual current content raids, HFC normal and heroic, not that LFR bullshit

much more fun once you have people to play with and do something somewhat serious in that game. Try pvp you might like it, not just shitty BGs but actual rated PVP

There's lots to do in the game desu people just don't go out and find it. Its fun man give it a try
>>
>>36381643
tbc was easily best stage of wow
>>
>>36381643
Nostalrius has it's BC server
>>
quit after firelands and never looked back
>>
This game is fucking shit now

Playing on nostalrius isn't the same because you've done it all before and there is no sense of great mystery anymore and the game isn't really progressing. There are no new exciting patches with unknown content to look forward to.

Feels bad man, I hope there is a new GOAT mmo coming out. But just like the way the real world is becoming a leftist shithole for people who want everything handed to them every other popular MMO will probably be the same
>>
>>36381940
this desu
>>
>>36381643
>rose colored goggles
>im going to play TBC
you stupid bitch.
>>
File: NewDraenei05.jpg (78 KB, 580x329) Image search: [Google]
NewDraenei05.jpg
78 KB, 580x329
>>36381000
what's with all the wow threads on /fit/ today?

like don't get me wrong tfw not male draenei mode but still
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>tfw all I've been doing in WoW for months is play 3 hours a week to do ICC and Ulduar with my 9 alts and make garrison money
>still no mounts
>>
>>36381000
>2016
>still playing WoW

Lol get your shit together fag.
Game has been shit after WotLK
>>
>>36381904
this
>>
>>36382022
There's been one...
>>
>>36382073
Even WoTLK was not very good. TBC was great and Vanilla was good.
>>
>>36382143
Wotlk was still great. Lorewise it was pretty neat and it has one of the best raids in the game, Ulduar.

Plus, it was the height of the game population-wise, and while the group finder took some of the magic away, it was still a group finder within the same realms so I actually ended up meeting a lot of people through it and it was great for recruiting people and such.
>>
If you can't balance being a normie and playing WoW you're kind of a loser desu
>>
>>36382174
Everyone has always said the newest expansion sucked. I remember literally everyone complained about "loot vault" in wotlk, several serious guild disbanded because peopel though blizz were making to too kid friendly and free epics. Same was said about TBC and the same will be said about legion.
>>
>>36382247
I remember the general sentiment at the end of WotLK was "it can't get any worse than this"

Fast forward and WotLK is looked upon as the pinnacle of PvP balance
>>
>>36382259
PvP has always been bad and imbalanced in WoW.
>>
>>36382244
lmao, what are you, a lfr hero? if you have a fulltime job, a flat for yourself, lifting and still want to raid seriously there's not gonna be any time left. if you raid 5 times a week 4+ hours per evening that means you're gonna get to lift 2-3 times at best. maybe you could do something else on a saturday but other than that your entire free time is gone
>>36382276
random bg's can be fun as hell
>buy a sub at the end of the expansion
>play fire mage
>70% crit rate on scorch
>popping pyroblasts every other cast on shitters from 40y range
it's hilarious. if the game were free id still play it
>>
>>36382301
>fire mage

mah nigga.

It's pretty fun right now, and fire mages aren't played that much so most people have no idea how to deal with you.

>tfw ignite slows them down now

kek, can't even reach me
>>
>>36382103

>this thread
>>36376436
>>36378589

Thats 3 right now in the catalog...
>>
>>36382259
>play 2s or 3s
>DKand or Warrior w/ Shadowmourne
>Hpal w/ Val'anyr
>balance
>>
>>36381029
80% of /fit/ right here boys.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_012816_193848.jpg (578 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_012816_193848.jpg
578 KB, 1920x1080
>>36382317
i was surprised when i read up the ignite glyph. like im already the best kiting caster in the game and you gave me a tool that gave me a slow on every single cast? ontop of the idiocy that is 60+% critrate on a firemage? if this spec had any form of selfheal id be the perfect k/d god in every single bg
>>
>>36382356
Because they're balancing for arena where we're still pretty bad overall.
>>
>>36382301
>raiding

Really nigga?
>>
>>36382276
>>36382336
The consensus in the PvP community is that s7 and s8 were the best as far as class and comp choices went.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_012816_192404.jpg (615 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_012816_192404.jpg
615 KB, 1920x1080
>>36382413
I know, that left a ton of unbalanced shit in the game
i had a running joke with a friend where we'd call balance druids healers in arena because that's how half of them would play in arena anyway, just pop that ridicilous talent and play healer for THIRTY SECONDS
man i got a ton of these screenshots. last time i had this much fun was when melees werent as mobile in late mop and you could still stack disengage haste + nitro booster on hunters
>>36382414
i played in a high-rank guild for some time, so i got to know how much time was required for a big raiding schedule
>>
>>36382022
hype train for legion, people are contemplating playing again

they were probably out of shape/fat because of WoW, game faded away and is now trying to rebirth... and if you were ever a fan of the game Legion is looking really really appealing... so it's natural for people to want to hear what /fit/ has to say about it
>>
>>36382459
>and is now trying to rebirth.
and it's gonna crash and burn like it always did
they dont even release player numbers anymore because of the gigantic plummet in player count in mid wod
>>
>>36382413
>balancing for arena
Blizzard hasn't given a fuck about PvP since WotLK. It's been a continual kick in the face for years, watching PvE noobs and every casual subscriber get pandered to while we just cry like emotionally abused children, waiting for that one day they will finally pay attention to us.
>>
>>36381000
I play video games and even met my Bf playing video games, but dear lord WoW is the absolute shit tier for a "gamer". I was actually disappointed and mad when I found out my Bf used to play. WoW is the most cancerous game. If you seriously consider going back to it, you might want to consider just ending it.
>>
>>36382532
What would you consider a good game, then?
>>
>>36382702
Call of Duty: Black Cocks edition
>>
>>36382532
i dunno sis that argument isn't really strong
>>
>>36382718
You're funny.
Maybe you should go to /v/ or /b/ to show off.
>>
File: fit or die mirin.jpg (51 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
fit or die mirin.jpg
51 KB, 600x586
>Year of Our Lord 33+1983
>still playing vidya
How about you play the game of life instead?
>>
Not sure if it's too late for me to get back into it. Last time I played was MoP and the daily quest grinding got old as fuck to say the least and I got bored, didn't play WoD at all so I missed out on an entire expansion
>>
I've forgotten what it's even like to love Warcraft.

Warcraft 2 was my shit, and 3 blew my fucking mind.

WoW was a religious experience when it was all new and exciting. Now it's just a bunch of numbers and an abortion of a storyline I try to ignore.
>>
>>36382073

>I haven't played for 6 years but I know it's shit

Wrath wasn't holyshitballs amazing. I hate this meme.

ToC patch was a disaster besides dailies. Literally no one liked that raid. Opening tier was lower than LFR difficulty - the only attractions were Sarth 3D and that god awful Malygos encounter. I remember ICC not exactly being well received either but it was fine.

Ulduar was objectively amazing, I'll give you that.
>>
>>36383071
game isn't all about raiding idiot

raiding in wow has always been at a decent quality standard, that's far from the reason the game is shit today
>>
there will be rose-tinted goggles friends.
>>
>>36382826
>How about you play the game of life instead?

It sucks ass.
>>
>>36382826
game is shit
>wake up, go farm gold
>go gym, grind STR & DEX
>get home, consume proton salve
>deranked to silver I
THROUGH IVY
OUT CONNECTOR
>>
>>36381000
you funny fucking shill jew you
>>
>>36382055
ayy that sounds fun
>>
>>36383071
I quit during ToC and returned for 2 months during lich king and afterwards quit the game for good. But Ulduar was my best time in WoW. Ulduar was indeed based as fuck.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.