[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it actually possible to cut while drinking alcohol? Right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: frog1.png (275 KB, 545x530) Image search: [Google]
frog1.png
275 KB, 545x530
Is it actually possible to cut while drinking alcohol? Right now I'm consuming 1170 calories from vodka every night - about 13 shots

Basically my diet right now is 3 protein shakes and the vodka
>>
>>36380811
Checked. Total calories is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>36380811
What's going on, bud? Why you drinking that much?
>>
>>36380823
Kek, you must look like a wired meth head huh?
>>
>>36380811
Every night? Probably not. But at normal consumption, like once or twice every week, its def doable.
>>
>>36380825
It's fun
>>
>>36380811

Cardio everyday
>>
>>36380811
>2016 taking shots
At my college you are expected to drink the whole bottle for the night
>>
>>36380811
I work where free beer is basically unlimited. So I have a hard time. I try and limit to 6 beers a week and keep them below 5% ABV.
>>
File: 1444798222971.png (167 KB, 378x304) Image search: [Google]
1444798222971.png
167 KB, 378x304
>>36380857
Yeah, that's why you are in college and not in university :)
>>
>>36380863
>6 beers a week

How? Once I have a couple drinks I have to have 10+ that same night no matter what
>>
>>36380811
>LITERALLY zero fiber
Is your anus enjoying this?
>>
Anyone else feel lonely because they're cutting and can't go out and get drunk with their friends? I mean ultimately I wasn't getting what I wanted out of going to the bars 4 nights a week and I'm working towards improving myself but it seems like there isn't shit to do u less were drinking. I've tried to go out and just have1 or 2 mixed drinks but people pressure you to take shots and when you decline it just becomes awkward. Idk I don't want to be the 30 year old with no life that hangs out at the bar every night I want something more from life but where the duck am I supposed to meet people that don't go out and get drunk every night?

I work from home, alone and I cancelled my gym membership to build a gym in my garage. There are 0 interesting meet up groups in my area. It's a college town so anyone who is doing something with their lives leaves right after graduation and I'm at the point where I'm too old to hang with college kids.
>>
>>36381860
I work from home too. But I moved from the UK to Japan to experience life and bang qts.

Highly recommend it.
>>
>>36381860

Build a glory hole and post ads for casual encounters on Craigslist and suck frat boy cock
>>
>>36380880
By having impulse control, I'd wager
>>
>>36381910
so where do you meet said qts?
>>
>>36380876
What is this pic
>>
File: post.png (82 KB, 325x281) Image search: [Google]
post.png
82 KB, 325x281
I highly recommend some of you check out AA if you can't just have one drink. I checked it out a year ago on my own volition, got the book and some numbers, then put it in a drawer where it sat for a whole year. I never blacked out, but I drank a 1.7L of rum and a few odd ice beers in between when I ran out each week. This went on until I came to a screeching halt, wrecked on the side of the road and blowing a .28BAC. I wish I had known my weakness before this all happened, it has cost me money and a lot of stress. AA has been one of the few things in my life that helped me through it all though, may you find it now.
>>
>>36380876
>not going to a collegiate university
>>
>>36380811
Expect liquid firecracker shits
>>
>>36381953
Most at bars, night life here is amazing. However there's lots of meet up groups for "language exchange" never bothered with that myself.
>>
>>36380811
>about a bottle of vodka a day
A-are you okay anon? You can talk to us you know.
>>
>>36381969
holy shit senpai. I'm a pretty casual drinker. I was getting some raised eyebrows last year when I was having a couple drinks every other night or so, and I didn't get it, I didn't think I was doing anything bad.
Especially in proportion to people that can somehow do a fucking liter of liquor every day. I get that some people build up a tolerance, but that's just more than I can believe.
Glad to hear that things are doing better for you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.