[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been lifting and losing weight and I've become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: trn.jpg (287 KB, 1200x863) Image search: [Google]
trn.jpg
287 KB, 1200x863
I've been lifting and losing weight and I've become a lot more attractive than I was previously, but I'm still inexperienced, so I thought I'd focus more so on girls I'm slightly attracted to (in that they have a vagina and aren't beluga whales) but aren't really all that "hot." I thought such girls would be pretty easy, but it hasn't so far in my case. I fucked one but it's been a lot harder I would say. This is solely approaching girls in class. I'm not a partier and do not user tinder / online dating.

Are average / subpar girls cautious when attractive guys approach them?

I don't know if it's just them not liking me (because I'm overestimating my attractiveness) or them being suspicious of my intentions or just total lack of game or what.
>>
You're ugly anon. I knows it's not what you want to hear but you can't lift your way out of poor genetics
>>
>>36379029
that dood needs to work his core
>>
>>36379029
Juggernaut Theory. Men will think that they have a better chance with less attractive women because of the decreased competition. The problem is, many other men will think the same, so in turn the woman gets far more male attention that she actually should.
>>
>>36379029
>bony to did a few pullups before the picture.jpg
>>
>>36379058

He can be ugly and ripped. No worse than ugly and fat.
>>
>>36379060
Kinda this.

Compete for average girls against thousands of average guys.

Compete for stunning girls against a few super-hot chads.
>>
>>36379060
I've never heard that theory but my ugo friend gets way more offers than my attractive one who takes care of herself. Nothing against ugo though but she hardly even keeps her hair in check.

And before you say it. Yes, I am a beta as that's the only way I could have a female friend that is above a 7/10
>>
>>36379058
>>36379080
I don't think I'm ugly. I mean, I'm certainly no [insert highly attractive male celeb here], but I've got strong, masculine features and low bf.

>>36379060
I've considered this too.
>>
>>36379107
Are you at least improving yourself?
>>
>>36379111

Well, okay. I'll give you that.

You're kind of cute in your own way.
>>
>>36379060
>>36379098
these

women who are 4-7's get a lot of attention from most guys who rationalize that average looking women are easier to get as theyre overlooked and are not intimidating. women who are 9s and 10s get approached very little as their beauty intimidates most men and they believe that these women are approached often because they stand out. in reality only the few most confident and attractive men approach the 9's and 10's
>>
>>36379151
So then what are we to do.
>>
>>36379119
Of course and thanks for asking.
>>
>>36379029
You would have infinitely more luck if you started partying I think.
>>
>>36379170
Just stop giving a shit and approach them
>>
>>36379195
The few friends I have don't party either.

And as I understand it's hard to party here as a guy if you aren't in a frat.
>>
>>36379222
Check the Internets and always bring a friend for backup. It's that simple. Once you wiggle your way in with one group then you're set for life.

I'm serious about that bring a friend shit. Things get scary when you're in a crowd of drunks
>>
>>36379222
Are there no bars you can go to? Most behaviour is regulated by environment. At a bar you hook up, at a library you read at a gym you work out etc.

Crossing those boundaries can be tough.
>>
File: legs.jpg (144 KB, 1200x416) Image search: [Google]
legs.jpg
144 KB, 1200x416
>>
>>36380748

kek
>>
>>36379060
Yep. There's actually some game theory lit on this subject. OP should aim high. Relative odds of success may increase.
>>
>>36381121
yeah, no, I think the previous poster was actually wrong.

One of the founders of OK Cupid expanded on this topic in 'Dataclysm'. Basically, how it works it this:

>women with higher rating get wayyy more messages
>for women with the same rating, women with varying ratings will get wayy more ratings than those with consistent ratings

To be more specific: two girls with 3.5 rating, one gets 99% of rates with 3 and 4 stars, the other one gets either 5 stars, or 1 stars. She is either hated or loved, depending on the personal preferences of male users.

And since people are FAR more likely to message someone that is, in their opinion, a 5 star person, she ends up getting far more attention than her conventionally qt friend.

I've noticed that first hand. A friend of mine that is not *super* attractive, she's cute, but nothing special, get a metric shit ton of cold approaches because of her gothy aesthetic.
>>
Nice progress, OP. Not to be that kind of guy who say bad things, but... That hair, man. Cut it.
>>
consider sleeping now and then
>>
>>36379029
nice progress, how tall are you?
try a different haircut and train your legs as well.
>>
>>36379029
why do you have tape over your fucking right hand in all of those pictures

explain that shit
>>
>>36379029
I'm only asking because of the denim shorts... Is this bate?

The real reason you're finding it difficult is because you're not that attractive. Sure, if you walked about with your shirt off all the time, then girls will see that you're more attractive than skinnyfat and fat guys.

But that's about all you've got going for you. You need to get a haircut, obviously. Even though you probably have the long hair to hide the boring facial aesthetics. I mean, you're face ain't hideous. It's just boring. There are no stand out facial features.

So to sum up:

>Keep lifting until you actually look like you lift in clothes without a pump
>get a haircut
>dress better (why do you even own those shorts)
>work on having female friends first. As girls don't want to be with dudes who no girl is already interested in
>>
> tfw I think OP is actually attractive, but probably thousands of miles away
>>
>>36379058
Nah OP you're definitely not ugly. Just get a damn haircut and throw away those stupid jeans.
>>
People who say things like "get a haircut" to people who have long hair have clearly never had long hair before. Just cutting off something that has become a part of your identity and has taken years worth of effort isn't something you just do.
>>
>>36381769
I told him to get a haircut and I had long hair 4 years ago.

It wasn't as long as his but it was below my jawline.

I didn't want to cut it off either. But it really helps. Even girls who claimed they "preferred guys with long hair" found me more attractive with short hair.
>>
File: u.gif (1 MB, 506x355) Image search: [Google]
u.gif
1 MB, 506x355
>>36381769
>growing hair
>effort
>>
>>36379029
Lol OPs pic

So the progress is that he found a brush and learned hot to comb his nasty looking hair

His body looks as anorexic as the first day
Toppest keks
>>
You aren't ugly anon, but you're significantly less attractive than you seem to think you are. Also we really can't say because we don't know how much spaghetti you might be spilling when talking to then. I will say class isn't the best place to pull girls. Try the quad or big university events. Do you stay in a dorm? I'm not a party city either and it really wasn't difficult to get laid in my dorm
>>
>>36381194
Filling a "niche" works fucking great for some people

I notice it mainly with males because of the competition factor

This is why you see a tall skinny guy with tattoos that's into art or whatever fucking a girl way above his pay grade more often than you'd expect. He might not be the top dude in the general population who approached her, but since he happens to match all the shit she's really into, he's bumped up several points to her
>>
>>36379029
he looks like he's been fucked unexpectedly by a werewolf
>>
>>36381935
you still have to get it cut and tidied up

if you keep letting it grow and don't get the dead ends cut out you'll look like shit
>>
File: beta.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
beta.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>all these retards in this thread thinking that the guy in the image is OP

I knew that half the people who post here are barely functioning, but it still suprises me how fucking stupid many of you are.
>>
>>36382470
embarrassing
>>
>>36380748
severely underrated
>>
>>36379136
>No homo

Btw OP. I think you look great! women are shit, maybe you and I could....?
>>
>>36380748
? I get it. His legs have become slightly bigger. Its only 90days
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.