[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plastic Surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
Anyone here gotten it? When did you realize you needed to be purged?

How were your results?
>>
It would drive me crazy knowing what I'm looking at in the mirror isn't really me
>>
dude looks fine in the left photo.

y bother.
>>
>>36378271
looks more like its a different person cause of the eye color
>>
>>36378271
jesus fuck, there was nothing wrong with him
>>
>>36378287
yeah same here, unless i got totally fucked up i would never change stuff with surgery, losing/gaining weight is totally different
>>
>>36378352
He volunteered for Stroma eye color changing surgery as a test subject. Very vain guy.
>>
That's definitely not the same guy
>>
>>36378271
I havent tried myself but my bro and mother have rhinoplasty and the recover was really painful, also a guy in my mma gym also have it and he tought it was a good idea to spar a month after the surgery, it obviously wasn't
>>
>>36378271
My insurance paid for rhinoplasty to correct sinus issues so I had the surgeon make my nose slightly thinner and straighter, I'm pretty happy with the result but I doubt I'd pay almost $10 000 to have them do it solely for cosmetic reasons
>>
>>36378271
This shit is shoped you faggots. Look at his hair, it EXACTLY the same in both pics.
>>
>>36378271
Before and after Tren
>>
Id only fix my nose, havent had a straight one since a dude in kindergarten threw that fucking rock, had a jew nose ever since
>>
>>36378949
oy vey infiltrate the tribe
>>
File: GkbZs7q.jpg (91 KB, 628x288) Image search: [Google]
GkbZs7q.jpg
91 KB, 628x288
haha good luck op, only a matter of time before you look like this
>>
>>36378271
Take some test and you will get results like that. More hair, defined jaw, more manly features. You could get the gyno or acne tho, so be careful.
>>
File: upvote.png (7 KB, 25x45) Image search: [Google]
upvote.png
7 KB, 25x45
>>36378451
>>
Most of us agree that facial aesthetics are just as important, if not more so, than body aesthetics when it comes to getting girls.

What's wrong with a little facial surgery if it will improve your appearance?

Humans are extremely sensitive to facial appearance, and the tinyest things can make a huge difference.

Cosmetic surgery is also extremely advanced nowadays, and it's amazing what they can do.

Only idiots who go over-board or use a shitty cheap surgeon (Hi Dr Nick!) end up like >>36381130.

I'm surprised given how often the "lifting for grills" shit comes up on here, more of you aren't considering this.
>>
>>36378394
Oh the strauma procesure works?
Sweet, I'll probably get it someday. Along with nose surgery.
>>
>>36382300
Why not just use colored contact lenses?

Way cheaper and just as effective if you don't buy shit ones.
>>
>>36378271
>first picture
he looks like the ugly one in a knock off boy band
>second picture
And now he looks like the stupid bully who follows the boss bully around and whose only speaking line is a closeup of his face looking stupid.

I don't really know which one is worse.
>>
>>36378271
Had maxillary and mandibular osteotomies to correct my under bite and open bite. Had the surgery last year in august.

Recovery fucking sucked for the first two months, there were a few moments early on where i regretted the decision immensely. But now everything's sweet and i couldnt be happier with it.
>>
>>36378271
I think the real question at hand here... Is why is that man in a space blanket?
>>
>>36382300
Why would you misrepresent your genetics?

>>36382269
Because people like myself date based on ethnic and genetic lines so I don't want to make the mistake of going for someone that doesn't actually share my ethnicity even though a surgery made them look it.
>>
>>36378271
So you wanna change your eyebrows, eye color, jaw, cheeks, ear...cmon.
>>
>>36382387
Most people aren't as fucking stupid as you though.

Who the fuck limits who they date based on ethnicity, unless they're a mental hard-line Muslim?
>>
>>36382367
Why did you regret it at first? Painful? Or just the psychological aspect?
>>
>>36381645
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1455123200709.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1455123200709.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>36378271
good luck trying shrooms after plastic surgery.
look into the mirror at your plastic bitchass and youll want to rip your face off
>>
>>36382300
good luck going blind they dont know the long term effect of it
>>
>>36382904
I don't want kids that have trouble finding marrow transplants, heightened risk of congenital defects, look different than me, have disassociation due to phenotypical difference, have reduced IQ, or wouldn't have my 194cm height.
>>
Who the hell wants to get rid of green eyes? Its a fucking rarity.
>>
>>36382921
Yeah it was mainly the pain and discomfort, but also the inability to sleep without painkillers, not being able to eat solid food for a good month or so, also the boredom, didnt really leave the house for about 2 months, got bored as fuck.
>>
>>36383027
Kek
>>
>>36383136
Yeah, not even trolling here my friend, but I have a feeling your Autism might get in the way of finding a woman to have kids with.
>>
>>36383562
I already have a 182cm girlfriend of my phenotype. We plan on marrying next year.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.