[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, does anyone else manage to keep in shape with an absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: scotch-whisky.jpg (122 KB, 605x688) Image search: [Google]
scotch-whisky.jpg
122 KB, 605x688
Hey /fit/, does anyone else manage to keep in shape with an absolutely horrendous diet?

>Wake up around 7:00
>Vomit
>Finish whatever leftover drink I have on my nightstand along with some prescription amphetamines
>Go to work, too sick to eat anything in the morning
>Drink pop throughout the day
>Eat something small for lunch, or nothing at all depending on how much I drank the previous night
>If I couldn't eat, vomit a mixture of bile and pop
>Pick up some beers and a liter of scotch or bourbon on the way home from work
>Start drinking
>Get my appetite back, walk to the grocery store
>Pick up a decent prepared meal
>Heavy in protein, for gains
>Eat about half of my one meal of the day with about half of my one bottle of the day
>Lift
>Drink the rest
>Give my dog my leftovers
>Pass out on my patio
>Wake up at about 7:00
>Vomit

Every organ in my body is probably close to failing, but at least I have abs
>>
>>36377586
bruh, you're not in shape. You're deifnitly a skeleton, that probably has horrible teeth, no stamina, and can't lift shit.
>>
Are you a cocker spaniel?
>>
OP, you throw up 3 times a day and think you're "in shape?"
>>
>>36377586
Bait or not, i had a good laugh.

>'fit'
>atleast i have skelly 6 pack

Great meme friend.
>>
>>36377586
>Lagavulin

Least you have good taste
>>
>>36377632
Funniest comment I have seen in ages, bravo
>>
File: giphy1.gif (408 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
giphy1.gif
408 KB, 250x189
>>36377686
Seconded.
>>
>>36377586
>at least I have abs

all the vomiting must be good training for them
>>
>>36377586
Right there with you man. Eat no breakfast and very little lunch but when dinner rolls around I gorge myself on whatever I want and get drunk as fuck on some beers. I still look better that 85% of people at my gym due to low body fat and decent muscle but god damn am i out of shape. I couldn't run for 5 mins if my life depended on it and there's no way i could touch my toes
>>
>>36377586
I'm sure they have AA groups in Washington.
>>
Fucking Pleb drinking Bourbon when there is scotch on the shelf!
>>
>>36377586
Is this a meme, copypasta, or bait? I can't decide.
>>
>>36377686
He would have to, he tastes the same meal 6 times a day.
>>
>>36377586
Keep in shape, no. Drinking too much, my only way of drinking because alcoholism, kills my sessions in many ways. But when I was losing weight, ie 50 pounds of just 100% fat, I basically eat nearly nothing and drank about 800cal in booze util I passed out. I lost my college gut with booze. Good times.
>>
>>36378783
that is a terrible suggestion
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.