[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you eat your cottage cheese? Tried having it with PB and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
How do you eat your cottage cheese? Tried having it with PB and chopped bananas but can still taste the sourness
>>
Pineapple and/peaches. Mix in either 50/50 ratio or weighted towards the cottage cheese.

Do not try and save time and premix.
>>
Fresh fruit, usually grapes but sometimes a banana. I think it's a bit of an acquired taste.
>>
>>36376384
m8 try blending it before you eat it, it changes the consistency to that of greek yogurt. From there you can mix in protien powder and fruits to make it tasty
>>
>>36376384
If you don't enjoy it, don't eat it.
>>
Mix it 50/50 with Greek yogurt
>>
y u no greek yogurt instead? easier to make sweet, more protons per cal
>>
have it with brown rice and salmon you pencil
>>
Okay

1. Blend it
2. Chuck in some jelly crystals or pudding mix
3. Enjoy protein pudding
>>
>>36376384
If cottage cheese taste sour, you may be doing something wrong...
>>
>>36376384
I eat it w/ tortilla chips or crackers sometimes. its yummy
>>
Classic pairings are with peaches or with salt and pepper.
>>
>>36377507

it's not lemon sour, but sour is the best taste profile to describe it. it's not sweet, salty, savory, or bitter, so...
>>
>>36376384
I really, really enjoy it with spinach and pepper.

>eating some right now
>>
It tastes fucking amazing to me plain but I grew up drinking plain yogurt drink (yogurt water and salt, sometimes mint)
>>
File: 1440465509071.png (102 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1440465509071.png
102 KB, 250x250
Cottage cheese is fucking disgusting
>>
>>36376384
In a jacket potato with spices and tuna, or with canned Mandarin oranges
>>
>>36376384
>oh no! doesn't taste like pizza or cake so i can't eat it!

Are you five, or just American?
>>
The key is finding the right brand. I've had some cottage cheese that is borderline inedible.

My favorite is Knudsen's 2%. It's so goddamn good that I happily eat it almost every day.
>>
Cook it with scrambled eggs.

Cook 4-6 eggs seasoned to taste until almost finished.
Add 1/4 - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and mix until eggs are done.

I eat this every morning
>>
Wait people don't like cottage cheese?

I eat two cups a day. Plain. NoName brand. Fuckin love that shit.

Virgin Mary's discharge we used to call it back in the camps
>>
>>36376384
Like a man. Lightly salted and peppered.
>>
>>36376384
out of an asian hooker's asshole
>>
Mix it with yogurt or use spices.
>>
>>36378119
Kinda this. Fat free cottage cheese is fucking horrible and natural cottage cheese is delicious and still has awesome macros.
Fat free GY and quark is GOAT though
>>
>eating literal rotten milk

The fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>>36376384
>putting in PB
>you'll never make it
>>
>>36376384
Get that Lidl Goldessa cottage cheese it's fucking amazing by itself
>>
>>36376384
I eat mine with a fork.
>>
Onion salt and pepper.
>>
>>36376384
Take 500g fat-free cottage cheese, add 30ml milk, stir, add 100g walnuts, stir, add grapes or peaches to your liking. Oranges and ananas work too if you don't let it mix for too long. Bananas make it fairly hard to eat, not recommended.

It's important you stir it until it looks creamy, it changes both the consistency and taste by a lot. If you're weak, you can also buy the full-fat version, it's less "sour".

>1000kcal (leave out the nuts if you're cutting obviously), all the protons you need (>75g), easy to eat and healthy.
>>
>>36379964
You absolute madman
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.