[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Test 400mg Trenbolone enenthate 200mg equipoise undecylenate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bleep bleep.jpg (11 KB, 334x151) Image search: [Google]
bleep bleep.jpg
11 KB, 334x151
Test 400mg

Trenbolone enenthate 200mg

equipoise undecylenate 200mg

Which one? Ups and downs im look to do just one cycle to get up and going
>>
If it is your first cycle def test. 2 vials should be good
>>
>>36375946
>im look to do just one cycle to get up and going
you don't get to keep your unnatty gains when the cycle stops btw
>>
>>36375980
thanks for the heads up, buddy of mine did dianabol or somethin stopped and still retained some gains
>>
File: 1444795833495.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444795833495.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>36375980
This is a question I've had for a while. If I go on a cycle to get to natty limit, and then get off the cycle, do I keep the gains since its under the limit or will I lose them?
>>
>>36376020
Nah dude all those months of lifting heavy weights and eating a ton will be gone like they never happened and youll be in skeleton mode forever. THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE ROIDS UNLESS YOU CAN OHP 2PL8 DURR
>>
>>36376098
WOW!! What was he thinking
>>
>>36375946
They all give side effects.

Tren has the most abrasive side effects. Id recommend running tren as low as possible. If you ignore this youll just see for yourself. Your dick will turn into a noodle, can get bad acne when coming off because of the drastic highs and lows of the hormones. The other sides never bothered me. Im not super angry person so the anger issues isnt to bad all tho I have had a few outbursts on tren. The night sweats and lack of sleep dont bother me as the tren makes me feel like a beast without sleep. Tren is amazing in your body will recover ever night.without it my joints/muscles are sore for days to weeks. ON it I recover immediatly. Its like youre wolverine no joke.

test should be apart of all the cycles as the base. It has sie effects similar to tren only not as harsh. you wont heal as fast as you would on tren. My muscles and joints are sore for days on end with test alone.

eq isnt all that great. super expensive and takes for ever to get any noticble effects. One good thing I noticed on it was my cardio when grappling went way up. I could do 10 rounds without hardly breathing hard.
>>
>>36376198
Oh and your cardio will go to shit on tren. You eventually want to run heart medications if you run tren routinely . Iv had moments were id run out of breath just talking. You run out of breath going up and down stairs. Your strength tho is absolutley insane. Iv gone up 60lbs on a tren ccyle.
>>
>>36376020
Steroids will change your body forever. You won't keep 100% of your gains but you won't shrivel up to a skeleton
>>
>>36376198
Hmm well they all sound like they have their ups and downs which would you recommend most?
>>
Well you're gonna have to inject test anyway so why are you being a faggot?
>>
>>36376407
Idk anon i wish i knew why
>>
so what's the basic recommendation for first cycle? test+tren good?
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>36376447
Just base test 250mg 2x week
>>
>>36375946
fag
>>
>>36378519
got eem
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.