[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (128 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
128 KB, 640x480
>fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness

Anyone eIse see good / better gains hooking up with their women rather than not hooking up with them for weeks at a time?

AII the \v\ kids on here think they're no touching themseIves does anything, but for those of us who aren't basement dweIIers and actuaIIy interact with women, how are your gains?

>Just recentIy got with a girI (been friends for about a year now)

>Now been hooking up on occasion

>This becomes twice a day (once in the morning, once after we get back from the gym)

>Sometimes before bed if we aren't reaIIy tired

>This happens every day of the week (but we work out 6 days a week, 2 hours a day)

>Gains have been way better than Iast year (singIe, no hooking up at aII)

How about you guys? \v\ fags and your no touching yourseIf buIIshit need not appIy, take your wizard faggotry eIsewhere.

>This is a thread for men

We have gains to discuss
>>
How many people actually work out with their hook up m8?

Wouldn't it slow you down compared to working out with other bros especially when they can't spot you or form check as well?
>>
>>36375295
>>36375984
Gains have actually sky rocketed since plowin the miss often I have to time it so I'm not exhausted before gym but my weight has climbed I've been hitting PRs and I'm leaner. Anon liftin with bae is badass you can always check her out and once you teach her she's just like you and if you teach her correctly she will be able to tell you your form sucks or film you so you can check honestly it's fucking bad ass and then if you hit a PR- celebratory sex if she hits a PR- celebratory Sex if you both hit a PR- hardcore celebratory sex if neither of you hit a PR- sex to make up for it
>>
did you just lose your virginity or someshit OP?

did you really make this thread so you could essentially post nothing more than

> hey I have sex 2 times a day sometimes

> that's right, WITH A GIRL, WHO I AM NOT PAYING, MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY, HELLO?
>>
>>36375295

Surely this is the only variable that has changed with your mental, physical, and emotional state and your training, diet, lifestyle, work schedule, and sleep schedule within the past year. Therefore, it's surely a sound premiss to be drawing conclusions from.

Surely.
>>
>>36376070
>Thinking OP is bragging about it
>We're all anons
>No one is using a trip
>This entire board is about experience and posting workouts and numbers that most people are just e estatting

You retarded m8?
>>
>>36376091
You mad?
>>
File: 1.png (107 KB, 466x509) Image search: [Google]
1.png
107 KB, 466x509
>>36376070
No that was a while ago. Been with girls here and there, but this is first long going thing with a girl in a while.

>>36376091
Diet has gotten looser if anything. We dine twice a week and it ends up being steak or pasta most of the time (we both enjoy it).

Currently at 11 % body fat and she has nice curves and no fat or flab and we're both doing great though, better than before from what we've seen even with a less strict diet.

Work hours have gone up this year but mental and emotional are a bit better from this. Think that's responsible for such a big change in larger gains though?
>>
>>36375295
Coincidentally I actually bought my first gym membership only a few weeks after losing my virginity when I was 17, the only time she was a gains goblin was when she'd distract me from gym on friday afternoons since she usually spent weekends staying at my apartment
>>
File: 2349578239785.jpg (44 KB, 698x480) Image search: [Google]
2349578239785.jpg
44 KB, 698x480
>>36376048
>honestly it's fucking bad ass

>if you hit a PR- celebratory sex
>if she hits a PR- celebratory Sex
>if you both hit a PR- hardcore celebratory sex
>if neither of you hit a PR- sex to make up for it

Glorious, anon. Glorious.
>>
>>36376350

> 1 7

>Apartment

>Work out regiment

>Iying on the internet

Why, anon?
>>
>>36376070
>Being this mad that someone mentioned interaction with a woman

Tell us what's really bothering you, anon.
>>
>>36376091
>Thinking all of that changes just because of a status change with a girl

If you think that's how it goes you must have had some crazy fucking girls in the past.
>>
i don't have sex twice a day but i masturbate twice a day and see gains

am i worthy?
>>
>>36377456
lsn't the chemicaI reIease different though?

Iike isn't the adrenaI reIease and epinepheraI benefits not gained through just touchin yerseIf?
>>
>>36377456

See:

>>36376048

Why deprive yourself of this situation where you can't lose?

>Going on 3 years with the current girl
>Started working out with her this year since bros have been busy

It's only gotten better.
>>
>>36377456
>Twice a day
>See gains

That's pretty good compared to the amount most people on here go for a day.
>>
I have sex between 1-3 times most days in a week, and jerk off on top of that.
I still continue to see gains.
>>
>>36378053
>3 times a day
>Still have energy after that

How even? Currently at twice a day, but it's for a few hours each time. Are you guys just quick before work and after or something?

Where do you get the energy or drive for it?
>>
>>36378053
>Twice a day here

Haven't done anything soIo since having a gf, is that weird? Been a coupIe years now.

>Just noticing this after seeing your post
>>
File: 3459736934.jpg (184 KB, 1083x634) Image search: [Google]
3459736934.jpg
184 KB, 1083x634
>>36378053
>20 times a week

Fuck, how many days a week do you work out?
>>
>>36377456
>Twice a day

More than that before breakfast checking in.
>>
>>36378153
Yeah typically we have sex for around 15 minutes to a half hour during the week. She doesn't really work out, she runs 3 days a week, usually something like 18 miles a week in all. I fuck her first thing in the morning, then get up and do real cardio, then eat breakfast, then work. I lift four days a week after work M Tu Th and on Saturday whenever I feel like it.
>>
Im sick of my gf.

She refuses to work out with me. Doesn't let me play games with or around her and the sex sucks.

I have no point. Im just miserable.
>>
>>36378153
Different anon but I've had sex all night, slept till like 3, and had a great day in the gym. I've felt that my drive is through the roof in recent months, and that bleeds into most aspects of my life, most notably the gym and with women
>>
Ever since I started lifting my confidence sky-rocketed.

I'm also aging glorious so instead of peaking on high-school I actually look much better now. Girls constantly flirt with. Friends from friends (female) constantly ask them who I am, and if I'm single cus I'm hot and whatever.

Problem is I've been with the same girl for 8 years and I love her like crazy.

But god damn it is hard not cheating sometimes.

Lifting really does improve a shitload of stuff. It improved my posture, and although I'm far from my objective it actually gave me a nice body. I'm much more confident because of it and girls smell that shit I swear to god.
>>
>>36378602
>She doesn't work out and tells you, someone who works out he's not allowed to play vidya

>Not good in bed

>Doesn't even work out on her own

ABADON SHIP

PROCEED NO FURTHER AS THERE IS NO POINT
>>
>>36378681
>Been together 8 years
You really think she's been good the whole time?
>>
>>36378575
>15 minutes to a half hour during the week
>Working out 4 times a week, then break day

It makes sense then. Usually go for about an hour each time and go to the gym 6 times a week. The gym isn't far either so working it in hasn't been an issue either.

Usually it ends up being once when we wake up and right before bed.

Why aren't you at the gym 5 days straight and resting 2 days for better recovery though?
>>
>>36376872

someone making a thread that really doesn't contribute much more than to validate OP losing his virginity.
>>
>>36379064
>All these trip faggots whining for attention
>Complaining about anons

Why do you care so much? It's like when people say they bench 400 and squat 600, who really cares about any of it?

Are you more mad because you have no experience to contribute? That's what it's looking like.
>>
>>36378651
You had a long recovery time between though and not multiple times a day, and it's not consistent. That's a bit different

>Similar case here

2 times a week, long each time. Don't do anything in between other than work out 5 times a week sometimes more.
>>
>>36379127

really? looks more like you doing a lot of projecting onto others re: sex.

yeah man what would LIFTING WEIGHTS have to do with a FITNESS FORUM.

please
>>
>>36379213
>Using the term projecting incorrectly
>Not realizing the point was everyone here is making claims that cannot be proven at all, since everyone is anon

You're lost deep in your jealously lol
>>
>>36379233

> When a person has uncomfortable thoughts or feelings, they may project these onto other people, assigning the thoughts or feelings that they need to repress to a convenient alternative target.

> Are you more mad because you have no experience to contribute That's what it's looking like.

> Being this mad that someone mentioned interaction with a woman

you don't even really have a point to your argument, it's weird.

my point is actually valid: this barely fitness related and is merely just a way to validate your sexuality via an inappropriate medium

your point is: u juz jealous haha wotever man what about trips i mean its all anonymous anyway haha.

like I mean .. what?
>>
>>36379278
>a point to your argument

Because there is no arguing here, you're wrong and there's nothing to argue about because of it lol

>like I mean .. what?

Did you learn how to type from your sister? Embarrassing lol
>>
>>36379301

> Because there is no arguing here, you're wrong and there's nothing to argue about because of it lol

> Did you learn how to type from your sister? Embarrassing lol

epic.
>>
>>36375295
i have sex with my gf about everyday and ive seen some nice gains
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.