[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here free from the /bladed jew/? >buying gillette mach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: 81YYbKyh+oL._SX522_.jpg (36 KB, 522x678) Image search: [Google]
81YYbKyh+oL._SX522_.jpg
36 KB, 522x678
who here free from the /bladed jew/?
>buying gillette mach 3 (sensitive because I'm a babby gril) on amazon
>$29 freedom dollarydoos for 15 blades
>about to one-click buy
>[jewish lineage intensifies]
>remember some anon mentioned how safety razors are like $8 for 100 blades
>google a bit
>ended up ordering a safety razor kit for $40
the important question is: can I use pic related on my balls?
>>
>>36374523
yeah you can just be gentle with the strokes
>>
>>36374523

funny thing is the owner of that company is a jew.

Jews allways win, stop triyng and be a good goy.
>>
I use a DE razor as well, but I use a trimmer on my pubes. I wouldnt want such a close shave on my balls for fear of ingrown hairs (im susceptible)
>>
Protip: pubic hairs are thicker than facial hairs so put on a new blade before going down there.
>>
Haven't gone that route yet but I likely will soon. I usually buy the bag of disposable razors where you get like 15 for 12 bucks. I only shave maybe once a week though so it lasts a good while but I'd like a better shave when I do.
>>
>>36374523
i use straight razor. you'll cut your face for a couple times at first, but then, smoothest, quickest and closest shave that you'll ever have.
>>
>>36374534
>just be gentle with the strokes
I'm told when shaving with DE razors one should just let the weight of the razor do its thing and to not apply pressure at all. As >>36374568 says pubes are thicker so does anyone actually shave their shaft balls with this shit?

>>36374537
>Jews allways win
>implying I implied otherwise
>>
>>36374598
of course for my face. i use a trimmer for my pubes too.
>>
>>36374587
OP here, I tried those. It's actually worse than the gillette ones.
>>
whats a good razer to line up your beard?
>>
>>36374523
you'd be insane to use your safety razor on your balls lol. Make sure you use some shaving oil before you shave your face also or you'll tear it the fuck up.
>>
Or you just use a straight razor if you're fucking psycho and sick in the head like me.
>>
>>36374614
the mamba ones
>>
the niggers up at bic sell a stash of the one bladed cuts i really cut myself with the quadra cancer blade unlucky it grew back
>>
>>36374618
b-but it says safety razors
>>
been using one of these for 3 months now. I shave about every two days. I usually shave immediately after a hot shower so my facial hair softens up. I still use regular shaving cream though.
>>
>>36374685
does shaving cream make a difference? I just use regular soap while shaving.
>>
Use a machine. philips beard trimmer 9000
>>
>>36374717
>9000
nice meme
>>
>>36374705
It makes a huge difference
>>
>>36374705
they have shaving soap Anon, it's essentially soap with more oils in it so you can wash and shave.

However it makes a huge fucking difference.
All shaving gels/creams are different and when you find the one for your skin you'll know.

>i use a sandal wood mixture with light lavender and honey oil.
>i feel my face tingling for like 30 minutes after.
>>
I would not not not not not use that on my balls. The point of a safety razor is to let gravity do the trick. you'll cut up your balls. Don't do that.
>>
>>36374705
The cream/soap/oil makes more of a difference than the type of blade.
>>
>>36374523
me

straight razor/safety razor or go home.

>>36374537
you get infinite more shaves with a razor like OP's
>>
I've used it for that a few times, just wait until you have used it for a few weeks or a month on your face first to get used to how to hold it and apply pressure.

Don't just rush into it, cause it will hurt you.
>>
>>36375230

who hurt you anon
>>
OP here, so the consensus is keep away from balls I take it.
>>
>>36375230
the point is you are supposed to apply barely any pressure at all
>>
>>36374614
get the electric trimmers/detailers and try to get guards with them. norelco has a trimmer that's exclusively a beard trimmer iirc, wahl detailers and andis outliners are also good
>>
>>36374523

Yes. Once you become proficient at shaving your face with your DE, then you're clear to have a go at the cash and prizes. I nick my face every now and then, but I can't remember the last time I nicked my benis.
>>
>>36374600
>I'm told when shaving with DE razors one should just let the weight of the razor do its thing
bullshit. they'll simply don't cut that way.

the way you do it is: you hold it firmly the most perpendicular you can - similar to the way it would naturally rest on a desk - whilst actually cutting.

care for the skin folds, as they can get under the razor pretty easily, by stretching the skin, or by shaving more slowly. these razors are not very forgiving on bumps of any sort.

as the razor dulls, you can be a little more aggressive shaving and switch to a more acute angle.

but you should mostly play safe. playing safe you don't have to mind much, won't cut yourself and you can shave faster.
>>
File: latepubertyfeelsat22.png (84 KB, 912x531) Image search: [Google]
latepubertyfeelsat22.png
84 KB, 912x531
>baby's first shaving kit

also got old spice aftershave. anything else worth buying and trying?
>>
>>36374523
>2016
>using blades errday
enjoy your ruined face and empty wallet

>2016
>being part of the electric razor master race
now you're being smart
>save blades for special occasions
>only need to buy them a couple times a year
>>
>>36374523

blades are stocking stuffers for christmas.

Or does your family not love you?
>>
>>36374523
wait wait
so gilette mach 3 is the non economical way to do it?? am i stupid for doing it that way? FUCK
FUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>36375689
Fedora & trench coat
>>
>>36375684
>these razors are not very forgiving on bumps of any sort.
I have those small bumpy things with white stuff coming out (not whiteheads, the other kind) will I rekt myself?
>>
>>36375722
>empty wallet
nigga they are literally $10 per 100pcs
You switch out blades on the average of once a week
>>
File: caught ya mirin.png (133 KB, 356x320) Image search: [Google]
caught ya mirin.png
133 KB, 356x320
>>36375689

Astra Master Race.

Also have that same razor.
>>
>>36375768
HAHAHAHAHAAH

>>36375796
anon, this shit is not Fedora tier. It's literally the smartest and best way to shave. You DO NOT NEED 50 million fucking blades to shave your face.
That's all just gimicky shit. You just need 1 razor.

If you still think it's fedora tier, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ANYONE AND THEY WILL NEVER KNOW, YOU IDIOT.
>>
>>36375748
>tfw first time living alone
OP here, why do you think I'm only realizing now that gillette refills are expensive as fuck?
>>
File: 1457730941738.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457730941738.gif
4 MB, 200x200
>>36375796
i don't think i'd look good in your clothes, dad :D
>>
>>36375827
Cheaper isn't necessarily better.
You must be trolling. You want guys to cut the shit out of their faces.
>>
>>36375838
bruh, im not him but you need to clam yo tits
>>
What do you guys do about irritated skin after shaving? I sometimes look like I have acne due to how red my neck gets after I shave.
>>
>>36375870
>Cheaper isn't necessarily better.
Except for DE blades. Cartridge blades are the smith machines of shaving.
>>
File: 1457456405870.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457456405870.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>36375870
>not using shaving soap
>not getting the closest shave you can possibly have
>not saving money on shaving and looking great

goddamn son
>>
>>36375877
but he's dumb....
>>
>>36375895
Well if you want to be that way about it then why bother with anything disposable? Go get a straight razor and have it sharpened occasionally. Or go mountain-man and use a really sharp hunting knife. Then you're not spending any money.

>>36375904
>implying you need the 'closest shave' every fucking day
You don't.
Get an electric and use that most of the time. Use blades only when someone is going to be that close to your face. Then you save a shit-ton of money, a shit-ton of time and trouble, and most of the time you're not irritating the fuck out of your facial skin by scraping it with a piece of sharp metal.
>>
>>36375891
If you use a proper razor and prep your face before shaving, ie, what this whole fucking thread is about, then you dont need some magic method to treat an irritated face because you dont fucking irritate it shaving in the first place.

Keep up faggot.
>>
>>36375722
I prefer a close shave...kthxbye
>>
>>36375804
they are pretty superficial, so they'll barely bother you. If anything you'll be thankful the razor got rid of these bumps.

I had a mosquito bite my head and a few days after that I shaved over it thinking I was safe, lmao.
these motherfuckers are so sharp you mostly startle yourself when they cut you, they barely hurt you, a needle hurts more, so pay attention.

buy yourself a small bottle of hydrogen peroxide and leave it on your bathroom. they're handy for when you cut yourself.
soak a bit of toilet paper with it, leave it over the cut and it'll cure the surface.
>>
>>36375838
I use a safety razor and feel worse about it after your post. Don't be so affected by anonymous shit posters. You're right and they're wrong. Letting them rustle your jimmies only makes it sound like you have something to be defensive about.

>>36374523
I love my safety razor. It took almost a year to get the hang of it, but my shave is much cheaper and always as smooth as the best shaves I ever got from an expensive as shit cartridge razor.

Wet shaving is also glorious. I love using my brush, it makes shaving into a joy instead of a chore.

I'd never shave my balls generally. I think I have an extra wrinkly sack or something. I nick it all the time just trimming the hair.

>>36375689
Alum block. It's made a big difference in the amount of skin irritation I feel after shaving.
Maybe a stypic pencil, in case you decapitate a pimple or other bump.

>>36375870
And yet in this case it clearly is better.
>>
>>36375926
>Then you're not spending any money.
DE Blades are the perfect balance between convenience (as well as ease of use) and cost-effectiveness.
>>
>>36375979
>I had a mosquito bite my head and a few days after that I shaved over it thinking I was safe, lmao.
w-what happened
>>
>>36375958
>>36375991
>I prefer a close shave...kthxbye
enjoy your ruined skin

>>36376000
Nope, you're trolling.
>>
>>36376010
It activated a gypsy curse where retarded people who cant think at even the most basic level constantly ask me to explain in detail every fact of my story that should be painfully obvious to everyone who has read it.
>>
>>36375891
Better technique. You probably just need to change the angle and use less pressure. You might also need to take fewer strokes, or tilt your head up more to stretch your skin more and there's a chance you need to change the mapping of where you shave so you're running over the same space less.
Alum block is a good stop gap.
(I had the exact same problem anon. good luck.)

>>36375926
You seem bothered.
There are clear advantages and disadvantages to everything. Safety razors are a great balance between learning technique, paying attention, and saving money.

If you prefer electric razors, well, that's fine. You could even combine it with the brush shaving soap method. But some people prefer to have a smoother shave every day, and some people are more sensitive to the inherent against the grain cuts electrics often give.
>>
>>36376060
Did it nick it or was the entire bump loped off?
>>
>>36375689
That brush is absolutely shite. I bought it and don't use it anymore. It's too big. It's for barbers, not cunts who shave themselves. Go with a smaller brush
>>
>>36376010
it sliced it superficially. you could still see the root of the hair (I guess). it was maybe 7mm~1cm in diameter.
as I said, these mofos startle you more than anything. and hydrogen peroxide is a miracle to these little cuts.

the feeling when you screw up is similar to a needle, so you shouldn't fear. just don't be too hasty.
If I wasn't shaving the back of my head like a maniac I surely wouldn't have sliced it.
and don't ignore what I said about the angle. first time shaving my head with a DE I sliced it very superficially on the front and it hurt remarkably - first time, understandable.
my fault, acute angle against it, didn't know how much strength I should put on it either.

>>36376060
get out bitch it wasn't your story.
>>
>>36376180
>>36376060
>you could still see the root of the hair (I guess)
this is supposed to tranquilize you. (in case it does not)
but it bled, of course.
>>
You guys shave your faces more than once a week? Do you have embarrassingly shit facial hair or are you judges or lawyers or something?

If neither of those apply then you should only shave once a week lol, stubble isn't bad. I buy 5 blade disposable razors which are good for about 20 shaves, aka about 20 weeks...
>>
>>36376230
>Do you have embarrassingly shit facial hair
yes, shaving once a week does it for me though.
>>
I just bought one because I get terrible razor burns and ingrown hairs on my neck. I'm a milfag so I need to shave every day. Hopefully this fixes it, because I've tried fucking everything else.
>>
>>36374523
>the important question is: can I use pic related on my balls?
Yes. I use my safety razor around my area every week, just apply very light pressure and you will be fine.
>>
File: 1423705951801.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
1423705951801.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
>>36376230
>Do you have embarrassingly shit facial hair or are you judges or lawyers or something
>tfw a mix of both
>>
Why would you want a clean shaved look. Everyone looks better with a well maintained beard or stubble. Grow up
>>
>>36375689
I stopped using shaving soap after a while. As long as you hydrate the skin well (which is what you should do anyways), a can of Barbasol is just as good, and you don't have to worry about getting the lather JUST right either.
>>
>>36374523
>not using nair on your balls
i shiggiddy diggity
>>
File: derbynormal2[1].jpg (24 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
derbynormal2[1].jpg
24 KB, 800x600
Blades are about 10c a pop I never have to use blunt razor ever again
>>
>>36376230
do you maybe have embarassingly slow growing facial hair? Stubble's fine, but a beard that's half coming in isn't the best look. Fine if I want to grow a beard, but looking that way every week? Plus I'd have to hit it with the trimmer before I even shaved.

I'm also not a NEET or blue collar bro, so keeping a professional appearance is important to me.
>>
I shave with a hair clipper. Doesn't hurt, I can't cut myself and it gives me a that manly shadow. Baby smooth is for vaginas.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.