[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are your parents /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: vanessa hiking.jpg (148 KB, 540x716) Image search: [Google]
vanessa hiking.jpg
148 KB, 540x716
My parents have never been over weight. They rarely eat fast food unlike the rest of my family.
>>
Is that semen demon your mum?
>>
File: vanessa outside.png (519 KB, 526x810) Image search: [Google]
vanessa outside.png
519 KB, 526x810
>>36373004
Nope.

My mom does some exercise at home but my dad likes to bike riding and box.
>>
>>36372978
my dad is a curlbro and mum is a cardio bunny.

I do find it more impressive when someone is /fit/ with fat parents though. It can be difficult to change your lifestyle completely on your own
>>
My parents are fat and unhealthy. That's my motivation to stay fit.
>>
Yes, thank god.

I was fat from age 11-13 when I was given my first little bit of real autonomy, but my family shamed me out of it and I turned out so much the better because of it.

I feel pretty bad and only have sympathy for people with fat family that don't teach them good habits or support their fitness endeavors, may god help them.
>>
my mum has never seen a gym from the inside and has so much weight on her she actually has blood pressure problems and other stuff related to overweight
when my dad was in his prime he went to the gym once a week for about half a year
he bought some running shoes years ago and used them like once

it sucks we can never do something exciting when I visit
>>
>dad is 5'5", skinny fat
>mom is literally 4'10", not overweight but not fit
>I'm a 5'9" manlet fighting an uphill battle against shitty genetics
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (597 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
597 KB, 1440x1440
>>36372978
Yes, thank god.
My mother is a personal trainer/dietician who does corporate wellness.
My father's in the military.

I used to be fat as shit as kid (30%+ bf), they encouraged me throughout my life and I was able to do a complete 180.
>>
>>36373036
Thats awesome bro
>>
Dad was a bricklayer so he had big arms and shoulders, but he liked his food so he had a bit of a belly. My goal is to be like him, impressive bi/tris and delts, not really in the market for abs or being -5%bf because I don't think it'd look good on my frame. (6' 6" - And I have shitty willpower when it comes to eating clean.)

My mother on the other hand is a fucking greedy, selfish hamplanet and always has been, what my father saw in her I'll never know. But all her brothers were 6'4"+ so I guess I got my height from her side.
>>
File: vanessa gym.jpg (70 KB, 540x788) Image search: [Google]
vanessa gym.jpg
70 KB, 540x788
>>36373265
Damn you got some bad ass parents. My dad and I motivate each other. Whenever I came back for a run he always goes for a bike ride the next day.

We went once to the city by the lake so he could bike ride while I went running. He's 60 but my old man still got it.
>>
My mom is in pretty good shape, she both lifts and does a lot of cardio with her dog. My dad is kinda fat, but he got that old man strength, he's 198 cm and worked on a farm for most of his life, he's still pretty active. Recently he built a garage, he's building a summer house and he fixes cars/motorcycles for fun.
>>
>>36373265
Giraffe neck up in this bitch
>>
>>36372978
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH no

My dad has basically almost eaten himself to death, and is delusional about food no matter how many times I try to nicely educate him.

My mom has yo-yod up and down over the years, and she at least exercises. But she is clueless when it comes to food as well.

>>36373108
so much this. I'm so sad, I can't even go for a walk around the block with my dad.
>>
>>36373351
Then just say you have shitty willpower from the beginning instead of excusing yourself with "i think it wouldn't look good"
gtfo with that attitude
>>
File: 1443.gif (36 KB, 250x273) Image search: [Google]
1443.gif
36 KB, 250x273
my entire family is fat except for me. this is why i laugh when people say theres a such thing as "nigger genetics". it's all bullshit.

it would be like if all the people i saw every day were my fatass family and some ripped white ufc fighters (or whatever sport white people play these days) and started walking saying "cracker genetics makes white guys ripped."

black guys are only in shape because they're trying to make a living. most blacks are fucking disgusting health-wise.
>>
>>36374981
Well technically the bro science argument is black folks put on muscle quicker....but good for you bro.
>>
parents used to be fat now theyre skinnyfat dyels on keto. When i got into lifting, my dad bragged that he used to beable to bench so much that "the bar would bend". Figured he was full of shit or it wasn't a regulation bar. Might be something to it as bench is by far my best lift.
>>
File: wario.png (67 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
wario.png
67 KB, 250x290
My dad was fit, then he met my mom and now he's wario mode.
>>
>>36375008
>black folks put on muscle quicker

it's simply not true. sorry to crush your dreams.
>>
>>36373265
You mean complete 360
>>
>>36375097
I said it was bro science.
>>
>>36375057
proof that semen demons kill gainz
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.