[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Often do you Shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1456953964854.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456953964854.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
Hey robots, how often do you guys poop? I'm asking because my entire life I've only felt the urge to defecate about once every two weeks regardless of diet or exercise and I'm considering getting it checked out. I never feel constipated or backed up, but when I hear people talking about needing to shit their dinner out 30 minutes after eating I can't but feel that they're lying. Who the fuck digests food that fast?
>>
>>36372101
What the fuck
>>
I shit twice yesterday
>>
>>36372101

You would die.
>>
>>36372133

Clearly I haven't, and I'm not lying. Once I didn't shit for 21 days when I was at camp. When I was a baby and literally unable to hold my shit in I would shit once a week or once every ten days and my parents would take me to the doctor and find nothing wrong with me.
>>
>>36372131

How many calories do you eat a day? Just curious, I'm trying to figure out what could cause my body to shit at 1/28 the rate you do.
>>
>>36372101
OP is a twig for sure.

Thank you hungry skeleton.
>>
>>36372101
>when I hear people talking about needing to shit their dinner out 30 minutes after eating I can't but feel that they're lying. Who the fuck digests food that fast?
it's not the food you ate that you shit out 30 minutes later. eating triggers your bowels to move, which pushes shit into your rectum and gives you the urge.

what's your diet look like?
>>
I use to poop 3-4 times a day but now it's down to 1-2 I stopped pooping in the morning
>>
>>36372101
my father has the same issue, and I do too sometimes, dunno what causes it, just eat plumbs or drink a lot of coffee.
>>
>>36372180
>>36372183

OP here. I'm a girl, my eating habits fluctuate between 900-1200 cals and 1200-1700 cals a day depending on where I want my body to be at. Mostly protein (eggs, steak, fish, chicken, beans) and veggies (peppers, asparagus, onion, brussel sprouts) and brown rice. Occasionally I have cheat days where I'll eat a bunch of junk but they're pretty rare. Some days I'm just not hungry and I might only eat 500 cals but its not on purpose, I just don't get hungry sometimes.

I'm actually not a hungry skeleton, I'm pretty curvy 135 at 5'7"
>>
>>36372213

I've found drinking coffee on a regular basis has actually helped me immensely in the past, unfortunately I don't actually enjoy drinking it so it doesn't happen often.
>>
>>36372101
>>36372227
You need more fiber
Eat oats and avacado pits etc
>>
>>36372101
once every couple days to once or twice a day
>>
>>36372305

Is the brown rice and beans really not enough to the point that I'm behind 99% of the world in shitting competency statistics? I mean I literally think hobos need to shit more than me, and they don't eat anything at all besides booze and rainwater
>>
>>36372305
fiber isnt that good for you
>>
I shit every morning 15 minutes after having my coffee
>>
>"robots"
>>
>tfw gay
>mfw this thread
>>
>>36372227
Pics of you with the poop?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.