[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aight, faggots, I did it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 634x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 634x633
SO, I WUZ SAYIN
This qt3.14, was doing lunges in the gym, and passed next to my treadmill, I was warming up for my workout.
I see this petite 19-20 y/o blonde and I suddenly get the urge to eat her ass.
I wrap up my run, and go over to the weight room. There she is, by the rack, preparing to do deadlifts.
I hurry up to her, and stop her, excusing myself.
>sorry, I've got a dumb question, real quick. Where'd you buy your compression tights (looking lustfully up her legs, ass, and straight into her eyes with a shiteating grin on my face)
>she chuckles and says it was a gift and doesn't know where one could buy them
>aww, I was really looking for them (still, obv brazenly checking her ass out). Do you know perhaps how much they cost?
>around 70€, I guess. Too bad, I don't know where you could get them. I could give you mine (this cute playful smile)
>they wouldn't look good on me (start walking away with max shiteating grin, eyeball her couple a times)
>if that was a compliement- thanks (:3) (I already left)

How'd I do? Retrospectivelly, I'm afraid I was a bit too up front and autistic, cuz I was a bit pumped up from the run. Didn't take her number, calculated that the best thing to do was to show a bit of interest, then, wait and ask another time.
Should I be proud /fit/? Are you proud?

>t. autistic Eurocuck
>looks like pic related
>>
fuck off.
>>
>>36371765
please be bait
>>
>>36371765

You did good, but should've taken her number or at least tried.
>>
>>36371785
Really isn't. I'm still under the impression. Wanted some feedback
>>
You should have not complimented her, and not walked way. You started a conversation beautifully. You should've rode the wave to see where it took you. But hey, one step at a time familia
>>
>>36371803
Are you white?
>>
>I could give you mine
>didn't get her number
Yeah you fucked up
>>
>>36371816
Yeah. Why?

>>36371825
M8, I bet you she gets ton of attention, I figure she'll still come to the gym and I'll ask her then. It could be by the end of this week.
>>
File: q5vcTkc.jpg (12 KB, 467x359) Image search: [Google]
q5vcTkc.jpg
12 KB, 467x359
>mfw qt3.14 does lunges in squat rack
>>
>>36371875
Mate, she finished with the lunges. She did walking lunges and passed next to my treadmill... And then went on to do deadlifts...
>>
File: 1455650092196.jpg (20 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1455650092196.jpg
20 KB, 460x276
>>36371825
This. You sicken me.
>>
>>36371859
Should have gotten her number and fucked her brains out desu
>>
>>36372082
>>36372089
Only later did a good line come to me
>how about you give me your number, and I'll call you to check up on those thights. By then, you could ask the person who gifted them where they'd bought em.
I'll kill myself eventually, no worries.
>>
Why would a man want to know where to buy women's clothes?
>>
>>36371980
summer started early, isn't it?
>>
>>36372179
I figure compression undergarments are unisex, no?

>>36372219 umm... No?
>>
>>36372141
That's not even good. That's fucking clunky. You're the worst.
>>
>>36371765
>autism the post

also nice blog faggot
>>
>>36372179
This was my question.

My wife's compression pants come from the women's section, if I wanted some I would surely buy a pair from the men's section. I'm sure there are unisex ones, but I think for the most part there are subtle differences in how they men's and women's ones are constructed.
>>
You did quite well. Also not asking for number first chat is always a win. Next time she's in.... Under any circumstances try and talk to her.... Wait for her to speak to you. If she does ..... Your in... If she avoids u.... Youv saved the humiliation.

If she looks at you however... Just say hi and get back to your workout. If she looks again then that's your cue to talk to her.

Tip: women want you to chase them without actually chasing them.... They leave themselves open to people they know. Now that you have spoke to each other.... Your on the road to abit of the beef curtains
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x354
>>36372261
Even better, saved some face by walking away, rite?
>>36372264
Does it even matter? It went smoothly, so I guess, even if she found the topic strange, I sent out enough cues to let her know I actually want some of that nice ass...
>>36372275
Prob the most supportive anon on /fit/. Thanks for the construcive criticism.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.