[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get that glistening golden tan, /fit/? being out in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tan.png (281 KB, 320x361) Image search: [Google]
tan.png
281 KB, 320x361
how do i get that glistening golden tan, /fit/?

being out in the sun just doesnt do it for me
>>
There's no point tanning unless you can do it naked in your backyard with a FULL body routine. Farmers tans are fucking ugly, semi-body tans are fucking ugly. FULL BODY or nothing.

I do it in my backyard on sunny days. 10minutes front side, 10 minutes back side. Do that often enough and you'll eventually get a nice natty glowing tan that looks like you actually are healthy and leave your house.

Don't be an idiot and tan for like 8 hours at a time in 1 day trying to get a full proper tan instantly like normies do. Just take it slowly as I said, just quick 20 minute sessions (10min front, 10 min back).
>>
>>36367695
Do you tan naked in your backyard anon
>>
Sit in the sun.
>being out in the sun just doesnt do it for me
Oh. I guess tanning bed is your only option. Or spray tan if you're opposed to UV rays entirely.
>>
File: fit tan guide march 13 2016.jpg (297 KB, 1256x1674) Image search: [Google]
fit tan guide march 13 2016.jpg
297 KB, 1256x1674
>>36367705
Yeah, here's a guide I just made.
>>
>>36367858
>MUST BE NAKED
>guys can wear underwear
wow what a diuble standard
>>
>>36367865
it's not underwear. You just put your penis and balls in a sock or if you're a big guy you can just wrap a little face towel or underpants around your balls n cock. You don't want your pelvis or anything covered by underpants material/strings on the side.

Most penises/balls are naturally already tanned even if you're ghost white, so there's no reason to tan them.
>>
>>36367858
>nothing comes up on google image search

The absolute mad man
>>
>>36367858
>>36367878
Are you saying I shouldn't tan my dick?
>>
>>36367878
I AM ghost white, and so is my dong. Your argument is invalid.
>>
File: fit tan guide march 13 2016.jpg (622 KB, 2086x1674) Image search: [Google]
fit tan guide march 13 2016.jpg
622 KB, 2086x1674
>>36367888
>>36367880
>>36367893

Updated with more details.
>>
>>36367940
What about sun screen? This is a good start but leaves a lot to be desired tbqh
>>
>>36367950
Nope. No sun screen required. You will not get burnt with 10 minutes exposure on either side. If you get burnt in that short time there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>36367950
>What about sun screen?
are you insanely pale or did you not go out a lot as a kid and you're just now trying to tan?

sun screen is generally for hours to day long events where you'll be taking more sun damage than can be repaired on a nightly basis.

Ever notice how your arms stay darker than your chest? that's how many layers down the sun penetrated just due to walking around on a day to day basis with shirt on.
What you're doing is just spending realistically only 10 minutes letting the sun hit various points on your body (not 20 since you'll be flipping over).
If you are going to be out all day, yes do wear sunscreen.
>>
>>36367940
What if I had to remove several spots and one of them was going cancerous?
>>
haha
>>
>>36367632
Melanotan II
>>
>>36367858
how do you handle tanning one side of your face more?

since you have to turn your head when you're face down

also how many times do you do this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.