[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl gainz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Should I?
>tfw met her at a party just 2 days ago
>what say?
Autismo general I guess
>>
>>36367033
>small dick
???
>>
Ask her if she examines dinosaur bones for a living. What is that profession called again?
>>
bretty good game and showing no insecurities. Good good. I wouldnt say wanna fuck through text just yet tho

make plans with her then fuck
>>
>>36367033

>Must be tiring being an obnoxious bitch all day
>as long as I have a small dick, you will always have a place to sit
>>
That's coming on a little strong, she's definitely interested in you from that first exchange tho senpai. You'll have to try hard to fuck it up
>>
>>36367044
Archeologist
>>
don't straight up ask ever unless you're already on those terms.
>>
>>36367044
kek and allude to the fact that your penis is a dinosaur bone and she'll think it's hilarious
>>
>>36367038
Some guy was asked if he though me and some other guy had big or small dicks. He said I have a small dick. And she started to call me that and at some point she try to touch my junk
>>
>>36367146
should've said big tho
>>
>>36367172
Compensating low confidence sacks of shit say big.

It takes real confidence to say small. Even if they're big. Especially if they're big.
>>
>>36367172
She didn't give her number to him since he is. A manlet. Real story.
>>
>>36367146

ignore >>36367172

Girls like self-depreciating humor. It shows you can take a joke and don't take the rude comments of others seriously.

Saying "I've got a big dick" says you're really insecure about your penis size.
>>
>>36367198
Ok
>>
File: 1457825157455s.jpg (3 KB, 104x124) Image search: [Google]
1457825157455s.jpg
3 KB, 104x124
>going bonkers over a slut who probably has a disease
this is why im superior to you
>>
>>36367044
kek anon
>>
>>36367033
You've made it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.