[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone used a or is pump before? I'm 6x5 inches an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
Has anyone used a or is pump before?

I'm 6x5 inches and just watched a video on YouTube where this dude gained nearly 4.5cm in 6 weeks

http://youtu.be/Xrr0Ip60fE4

Any experiences/thoughts?
>>
just watched the pump part twice

where did it all go wrong
>>
>>36366437
I pump but I use a bath mate, feels good man.
>>
>>36366637
Tell us about your gains

No e-stats pls
>>
>>36366437
these things don't work and more times than not will cause issues with your penor

enjoy your erectile dysfunction more than your almost average dick you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1412026131377.png (496 KB, 1217x475) Image search: [Google]
1412026131377.png
496 KB, 1217x475
>>36366437
>>36366502
>>
>>36366661
Penis pumps are the safest remedy for erectile dysfunction you absolute mong

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/penis-pump/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013151

Get the fuck off my board and never return
>>
>>36366437
Pumps provide mostly temporary effects. Jelqing has only anecdotal accounts. Only extenders have scientific backing and even then it takes a long time for any significant gains.
>>
>>36366437
I've used a pump before and of course it's huge while it's inside the pump, and I did see dick gainz after about 3 months, but the gainz went away.

Then I did some weight hanging which only made my dick hurt, and then I bought an extender. Crank up the extender until it hurts and wear it as long as you can, and them dick gainz come quick, and they stay.

After awhile you can wear the extender with a mild tug and you'll continue to see some slow gainz. But I've gone from 5 3/4 inches to just a hair under 7 inches in the last 2 years, and my dick is a hell of a lot thicker. I'd say I've gained more girth than anything.

Because when you stretch it, it gains thickness quicker by resisting the stretch but it gains length by eventually giving in to the stretch. Get an extender, it works. If you want a good one that's retarded cheap then go to the DHgate with a .com after it, and look up 'penis extender'.

That sounds like a cheesy ad for it, but every time I type in that website on here I get banned. And yeah, it was like $16 and I ordered 2 of them but the first one is still working.
>>
>>36366950
I'm always worried about trying shit like this, weather it's an extender or a pump, or whatever. My dick is like the one part of my body I'd rather not fuck up
>>
>>36366437
If there was a product that genuinely, permanently increased the size of your dick you wouldn't have to ask about it on 4chan. Everyone would know about it and everyone would own one. Have fun fucking your dick up for no reason.
>>
>>36367001
I'll say it again though, get an extender. I only use it a few times a week now and it's only because for some reason it feels good to use it now.

The pump made purple spots on my dick, the weight hanging made sores on my dick, and the extender caused a little bit of pain where my dick connects to my body. Another side effect of using an extender properly is ridiculous boners when you take it off.

I fucked a Colombian girl that was way out of my league about 3-5 years ago and she was all meh and we went our separate ways without talking for a long ass time. I met up with her again a year ago and after a few talks we fucked again and we've been fuck buddies ever since, and now she keeps trying to make a real relationship with me. I'm telling you, extender, it changes things. You'll see gainz almost immediately but it takes time and consistency to gain an inch or more.

Just think. Right now you're staring at your computer while thinking about having a big juicy dingus, but your dick is shrinking as you age. You could be gritting your teeth as you type while wearing a cock torturing extender and turning your pinky into middle finger that says fuck you to every fuckhole that pisses you off.
>>
>>36367013
>Have fun fucking your dick up for no reason.

Nothing about that sounds fun, pervert.
>>
The actually effective size of your boner is determined by the cartilage in your dick, which is locked up if you're old enough to use this site

All a suction or stretching device can do it increase your flaccid length.
>>
>>36367088
You're making good points but, on the other hand, dick pain.

Where did you get yours from?
>>
>>36367088
Link the extenser pretty boy
>>
File: ONE2THREE4.jpg (262 KB, 549x544) Image search: [Google]
ONE2THREE4.jpg
262 KB, 549x544
>>36366437
>7.5 x 6
>>
>>36366652
I use a bathmate, no real gains desu.
>>
>>36366762

so basically u have ED?
>>
>>36367309
I am just now realizing that "2 be honest" translates to desu.

wow. to be honest.
>>
File: NOPE.png (42 KB, 959x986) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.png
42 KB, 959x986
>>36366437
>stupid
>useless
>potentially dangerous
stop obsessing over your goddamned dick
you are dumb
>>
every one of these threads goes like this:

> these don't work

> yes they do I saw it on a website

> ok post proof

> well there's no proof but there's these forums where guys tell you that they increased their penis size

> are there pictures that actually prove it w/ measuring tape?

> well no .. but they said it so I believe them.
>>
>>36367359
Yeah no shit it does.

What's worse is there are guys on /fit/ right now who are so obsessed with their dicks that they'd do any stupid thing you tell them to if you convince them it'll make it bigger. As if that's the only thing that'll get you laid. It's like the 'lifting for girls' dudes except ten times worse and ten times more pathetic.
>>
>>36367384

same reason we have

CHEWIN GUM 4 JAW GAINZ

HOW 2 GET HANDSUM WHEN UR BORN UGLY GUYS????

SURELY THERES A ROUTINE TO FIX MY FACE RIGHT GUYS????

anti-social, awkward, gawky teenagers, millennial, with massive insecurities struggling to cope with the fact you're dealt your hand in life and there's no quick fix for anything.
>>
>>36366437
>6x5 inches
You have a perfectly normal sized penis anon. Stop stressing out about something that really isn't a problem. Start pumping and you'll probably end up doing damage to yourself and regret it afterwards. Just accept that you are the way you are. 90% of girls would be totally fine with your dick size.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.