[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does drinking coffee or iced coffee drinks effect your diet in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 600x600
Does drinking coffee or iced coffee drinks effect your diet in a big way? Or is it ok to drink it. I only ask cause I'm kinda addicted to caffeine specifically Starbucks.
>>
>>36363689
My local iced coffee has 700 calories a bottle check the calories mayn
>>
>>36363689
I've been drinking almost entirely diet coke or diet energy drinks for a while to avoid the sugar and cream. I'm thinking of going on caffiene pills to save cash and also because there's so much additional crap in diet drinks I want to avoid.
>>
Coffee helps me get through the first part of my day where I'm still fasting, suppressing hunger and pumping me up.

Starbucks is a waste of money and calories for pretty much everything except for regular coffee. Their beans are also very old, and you're better off just learning how to brew.
>>
>>36363689
Just drink it black.

Zero calories.
>>
If you're trying to lose wight its horrible for you and will fuck up any fat burning you try to do, not to mention your daily caloric intake.
>>36364967
I think its 5 cals a cup.
>>
>>36363689
Coffee is like smoothies,
it has a lot of health benefits depending on blend.

>look at the calorie count though.

Shit easily adds up.
If you can't drink black, drink non fat, no whip cream. drops almost 200 calories off.
>still around 200 calories
>>
>>36365748
Depends on the plant, roast, brand etc but it's mostly between 0 and 5, so it's not important to count coffee unless you are eating on maintenance and drinking 10 liters a day
>>
Just drink it black you fat fuck.
>>
>>36363689
Barista here. If you drink anything but black coffee, particularly any of the garbage that's been canned and/or bottled with the word 'drink' in it, you are fucked and never gonna make it. Seeing the shit that goes into the average drink changes a man.
>>
I really need to get into the habit of drinking black coffee.
>>
caffine addiction stops in 4 days. your habit can be broken in 30 days. just stop. no really. just stop.
>>
I always hust assume people take their coffe black usually sbd that other shit is just an occasional treat. I've only ever ordered black coffee got myself at SB.
>>
bro that starbucks shit is full of calories from sugar and virtually zero caffeine

if you can fit it in your daily allowance sure go for it, sugary shit is best either shortly before or after a workout, but there are better options that won't basically rob you
>>
>>36367906
It's really not that big a deal.
Don't order stupid flavored ones with tons of caramel or chocolate(added sugar)
non fat
no whip cream
you can easily withstand 200 calories a day of it, considering that's less than the amount of sugar/carbs a vending machine soda has.

>>36363689
If you're binging this shit you're in the wrong just like any other food.
If this is your thing, go ahead and have a coffee a day however you want it Anon, just don't go overboard on the extra shit they add in.

I've had one coffee a day for the past 7 years, sometimes in the afternoon I will have tea/coffee with milk only on a rare night.
It hasn't really effected me in any way. Unless you're aiming for sub 10% body fat you won't notice this at all.
>>
I just drink iced Americanos. 25 cals tons of caffeine. Plus godly shits.
>>
>>36367895

>implying anyone who drinks starbucks coffee to get their caffeine fix has a caffeine problem

lmao

literally how rich would you have to be
>>
Enjoy your beetus.
>>
>>36363689
They have one that is made with milk. It doesn't have so many calories. If you're so concerned, get a single shot espresso without sugar from your local coffee shop.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x600
Damn son, if you don't have one of these dudes you are missing out.

13$ massive life improvement.
>>
File: 6T9r3.jpg (111 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
6T9r3.jpg
111 KB, 720x540
>>36363689
>Does drinking coffee or iced coffee drinks effect your diet in a big way? Or is it ok to drink it. I only ask cause I'm kinda addicted to caffeine specifically Starbucks.

You're asking a few questions here.

Caffeine is an appetite suppressant and helps boost adrenalin, it affects your diet in a subtle way which adds up over time.

Buying Starbucks coffee on the other hand is probably giving you calories unless you're specifically getting it black and unsweetened. You're also buying the worst coffee beans imaginable, paying more for them and basically screwing up any chance you have of enjoying good coffee.

In short, coffee is great whereas Starbucks is a tax on idiots.
>>
>>36363689
If you are addicted into starbucks coffee chances are youre not addicted to the caffeine but all that sugar they have on most of their drinks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.